PDA

View Full Version : New Recommendation

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 08:50 PM
So I've been playing around with a new dosing scheme concerning shilijat resin Shilajit Resin - Guaranteed Potency - Lost Empire Herbs (https://jt231.isrefer.com/go/resin/cdsnuts/) that I want to share.

I've been taking this DAILY for the past six weeks and have noticed a few benefits worth mentioning. I know this is outside of my rotation protocol, but it is with reason that I decided to try this. Shilijat is loaded with bioavailable minerals that are needed for the myriad of enzymatic reactions that make life possible. Seeing as we are constantly being stripped of these minerals just as a function of daily life, you can never have enough of them stocked up. To me, this alone is a fantastic enough reason to supplement with this everyday, just the same as you would with magnesium. These minerals are in constant demand and when you run low or run out, problems easily arise.

Shilijat isn't really an herb moreso then a substance. It's actually considered a food, and as such with food, the more regularly you take it, the more the benefits actually accumulate.

So I've noticed that over the past six weeks I've been getting a considerable boost from my regular herb rotating protocol which is surprising, seeing as I don't really "feel" the herbs much anymore because I'm operating at such a high baseline. I feel great on the daily and my hormones are cruising at a nice level. I've actually been able to lower my herb doses to about half the recommended dosage, sometimes less. As you continue on with the protocol, you'll notice that you don't need as much to get the same response because over time, with continued use, AND continued rotation, the herbs actually become MORE effective. I'm not sure why this happens scientifically, but the guys over at Lost Empire herbs confirmed this. Your herb stash actually ends up lasting a long, long time once your body gets in the groove.

So, I was surprised that despite these lower doses, and because of my baseline, I was actually feeling a "kick" from the herbs again. It was very strange. I actually had to back down even further on some of them because my libido was really starting to get annoying. I didn't really get it how I was reacting so strongly to something as low as a quarter dose of certain herbs.

So while I was talking to Lost Empire about this, I mentioned what I was doing with the shilijat. And they confirmed again, that by taking the shilijat daily, I was in fact increasing the effect of ALL the other herbs I was rotating! They even went as far as saying that people who take pharmaceuticals should be very careful when supplementing with shilijat because shilijat increases the effect of ANYTHING you take it with!

I thought this was phenomenal and it exactly mirrored my experiences over the past six weeks.

So, if you have the budget, or even better, have the shilijat, try taking it daily for the next couple of weeks and see what happens. This stuff is super concentrated, so you don't need much. Something the size of a pea or less will do the trick. For you guys on a budget, or just for those who are looking to get more of a kick out of their current regimen, this little hack will foot the bill.

Maxout777
03-13-2017, 09:16 PM
I've been trying this everyday too, and so far I've experienced the same kinda upkick in response from other herbs.

Unfortunately I got the powder this time and it tastes like pure horseshit....Probably gonna by the resin and just chalk up the powder as a loss. Washing it down with water makes for a shilajit juice......Gross.

Cdsnuts
03-13-2017, 09:42 PM
I've been trying this everyday too, and so far I've experienced the same kinda upkick in response from other herbs.

Unfortunately I got the powder this time and it tastes like pure horseshit....Probably gonna by the resin and just chalk up the powder as a loss. Washing it down with water makes for a shilajit juice......Gross.

Right! It's crazy how it works. I thought the herbs I got from these latest batches were stronger or something....I didn't know what the hell was going on but knew something was up.

Man....that's a shame that you can't get it down. THAT bad? I wouldn't waste it though....I couldn't bring myself to throw out an herb....lol. They're too precious to me.

You gotta be able to force that shit down somehow? What about the toss and wash method?

Master Mal
03-14-2017, 12:59 AM
Shilijat pitch has thus far been the most immediately effective "herb" I've taken when combating PFS. During the worst part of my crash, taking this one would make my days bearable. So, I'll certainly try taking it off rotation to use it every day. I'll let you know how it goes!

Benq123
03-14-2017, 03:08 AM
Would the powder give the same effect as the resin? I have the powder and don't mind the taste.
Should I take it everyday for long periods or just for a couple weeks?

Thanks

K8668B
03-14-2017, 06:07 AM
So shilajit and pine pollen are two you can take everyday, on top of an already existing rotation. Good stuff! From my experiences in life, it always seemed like the WORSE something tastes, then its probably good for you. lol

Cdsnuts
03-14-2017, 07:09 AM
Shilijat pitch has thus far been the most immediately effective "herb" I've taken when combating PFS. During the worst part of my crash, taking this one would make my days bearable. So, I'll certainly try taking it off rotation to use it every day. I'll let you know how it goes!

The pitch is actually my favorite but they don't make it anymore.....so, I settled for the next best thing, which is the resin. I actually started this experiment out with the pitch and moved into taking the resin once my pitch got used up.

- - - Updated - - -

Would the powder give the same effect as the resin? I have the powder and don't mind the taste.
Should I take it everyday for long periods or just for a couple weeks?

Thanks

It is supposedly the same substance, so technically, yes. But in my experience, the resin or pitch is the strongest stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

So shilajit and pine pollen are two you can take everyday, on top of an already existing rotation. Good stuff! From my experiences in life, it always seemed like the WORSE something tastes, then its probably good for you. lol

Yes, exactly.

TubZy
03-14-2017, 11:23 AM
Yeah def my favorite, right below pine pollen. Shilajit is one of the only ones that act strong in the mitochondria at a cellular level (via ATP production, similar to magnesium) so very good for metabolism (lowers prolactin/serotonin) too. My top three are:

Pine pollen
Shilajit
Ant extract

I like ashwaganda too though but I would say not on my top three.

Hulk Smash
03-14-2017, 02:10 PM
I'll be trying this combo for a few weeks to see how it goes.

Strange thing is that I wondering these past few days, if a certain combination of herbs may give
faster/stronger/better improvements for some of us. I was thinking the combination of herbs may act on
different pathways simultaneously and cause an increase of effects that may not be there when taken one at a time.

Cdsnuts
03-14-2017, 04:47 PM
I'll be trying this combo for a few weeks to see how it goes.

Strange thing is that I wondering these past few days, if a certain combination of herbs may give
faster/stronger/better improvements for some of us. I was thinking the combination of herbs may act on
different pathways simultaneously and cause an increase of effects that may not be there when taken one at a time.

With certain substances such as the pine pollen and the shilijat, as stated, they are considered more of a food then an actual herb. So taking them daily doesn't present the same problems as taking an herb daily.

You can certainly play around with dosing two, three or even four herbs on the same day. I've done combinations of 6 or more in a day. But you just have to be careful with the tolerance issue.

Whatever you do, just make sure you have AT LEAST a week between dosing HERBS. If you wanted to run stacks of two or three a day, just follow the dosing scheme that allows proper time off between doses. One of my favorite stacks is Tribulus, Tongkat and shilijat. Alpha power doesn't even begin to describe the way this combo makes me feel.

You can try running them for longer obviously, but you don't want to be in a situation where the magic fades. You want to get that kick each and everytime you dose.

I've just really been loving the shilijat lately. There is a saying in ayurvedic medicine that if you take shilijat for 12 years straight, you will gain another 12 years of life. Not sure how scientific that is, but it is certainly a testament to the perceived power of that substance. There is a reason it's called the "destroyer of weakness and conqueror of mountains." Stacking it with ANY herb is going to bring out the best of that herb.

Maxout777
03-14-2017, 04:47 PM
Right! It's crazy how it works. I thought the herbs I got from these latest batches were stronger or something....I didn't know what the hell was going on but knew something was up.

Man....that's a shame that you can't get it down. THAT bad? I wouldn't waste it though....I couldn't bring myself to throw out an herb....lol. They're too precious to me.

You gotta be able to force that shit down somehow? What about the toss and wash method?

I get it down now with orange juice....Got some organic fresh squeezed that I drink from time to time.

Definitely going resin next time. Ill never take that annoyingly hard to open jar for granted again.

Cdsnuts
03-14-2017, 05:00 PM

Can you elborate on this Master Mal? What benefits did you notice exactly from taking it? And were you taking the recommended dose or were you going higher or lower?

Cdsnuts
03-14-2017, 05:06 PM
I get it down now with orange juice....Got some organic fresh squeezed that I drink from time to time.

Definitely going resin next time. Ill never take that annoyingly hard to open jar for granted again.

Lol. Yeah...don't go throwing it our your window or anything.

Orange juice is a great all around "masker" for getting down hard to stomach substances. It was my go to when I was choking down two tablespoons of ashwaganda root powder.

I also used it when I was dabbling with kratom for a time. Now, if I ever decide to take a kratom dose, I can just toss five grams directly into my mouth with water and swish it around, and then down the hatch. Most people gag when they try that move.

Master Mal
03-14-2017, 10:43 PM
Can you elborate on this Master Mal? What benefits did you notice exactly from taking it? And were you taking the recommended dose or were you going higher or lower?

During the worst part of my crash - as in the days where I could barely think and speak - it was the one part of my cycled herbs that actually had an immediate pick up effect. I guess you could say it was kind of a buzz I got off the stuff that helped me focus and really just exist. I don't get the same boost I used to a few months ago, but my baseline is also much better than it was.

Snell1234
03-28-2017, 02:04 AM
Are there any other herbs on your list that you think would be good to take every day?

In particular, I was looking at he shou wu and how it is meant to build up the adrenals. Would that be a good one for every day or would it be better used as part of the rotation for its testosterone boosting effects?

Cdsnuts
03-28-2017, 05:47 AM
Are there any other herbs on your list that you think would be good to take every day?

In particular, I was looking at he shou wu and how it is meant to build up the adrenals. Would that be a good one for every day or would it be better used as part of the rotation for its testosterone boosting effects?

Obviously you can experiment with these how ever you want. I would suggest keeping it part of the rotation for now but there is nothing stopping you from trying it like this. You may discover something....or not. I don't think taking one extra herb out of rotation to be used daily is going to kill the whole thing.

Snell1234
03-28-2017, 05:58 AM
Thanks, I'll leave as part of the rotation for now.

Slightly off topic, what would the effects be for a "normal" person taking pine pollen and shilajit every day and then rotating the other herbs? Would they get a huge kick out of this or do we just feel it more because of our hormonal position?

The reason I ask is that some of my mates have been asking about all these herbs and wondering whether they should take them.

Cdsnuts
03-28-2017, 06:05 AM
Thanks, I'll leave as part of the rotation for now.

Slightly off topic, what would the effects be for a "normal" person taking pine pollen and shilajit every day and then rotating the other herbs? Would they get a huge kick out of this or do we just feel it more because of our hormonal position?

The reason I ask is that some of my mates have been asking about all these herbs and wondering whether they should take them.

Of course they will. You have to remember although it doesn't seem like it now, my site is geared towards the "normal guy." They will feel all of this stuff WAY more then a PFS guy would. If a regular guy applied everything on the site they would feel super human in a matter of a month....no exaggeration.

Your mates would absolutely love these herbs.

Just think, if they're life changing for someone who has been so damaged, how life changing they would be for the regular guy.

K8668B
03-28-2017, 06:32 PM
Of course they will. You have to remember although it doesn't seem like it now, my site is geared towards the "normal guy." They will feel all of this stuff WAY more then a PFS guy would. If a regular guy applied everything on the site they would feel super human in a matter of a month....no exaggeration.

Your mates would absolutely love these herbs.

Just think, if they're life changing for someone who has been so damaged, how life changing they would be for the regular guy.

agreed! but even as a pfs person, we do plan to become a "normal" guy, and someday we can still SURPASS even those normal guys who never even suffered from pfs.