PDA

View Full Version : Differences between R-DHEA and Super Epi DHEA

Cdsnuts
03-14-2017, 05:56 PM
Can anyone of the more science minded individuals on the board break down what the differences are between these two compounds?

We know they both convert to DHT, so what leads to the differences in effect to both of them?

Grape Ape
03-16-2017, 01:52 PM
My question is: Does anyone actually see muscle building/anabolic effects from Androsterone, or just the effects that we expected from Epiandrosterone? Can I expect some lean gains from it, or just hardening/tightening?

CDN, what dose of R-Android do you run?

Cdsnuts
03-16-2017, 03:23 PM
My question is: Does anyone actually see muscle building/anabolic effects from Androsterone, or just the effects that we expected from Epiandrosterone? Can I expect some lean gains from it, or just hardening/tightening?

CDN, what dose of R-Android do you run?

You can definitely expect to see SOME anabolic effects from it. I always look larger and carry more muscle when running it.

My sweet spot with R andro is 300-400mg/day.

Right now I'm running it at 300mg and the Stano TD at 100-200/day depending on workout or non-workout day.

I also notice a great synergy with Epic's unleashed myostatin inhibitor which I usually save for when Im not running any hormones. I really wanted to see what the effects would be when stacked with them and Im very happy, to say the least.

My pumps and strength are sick.

Grape Ape
03-16-2017, 06:28 PM
Thinking of running the Androhard with some R-Andro. Jist wish I could get a good deal on the R-Andro.

Cdsnuts
03-16-2017, 07:14 PM
Thinking of running the Androhard with some R-Andro. Jist wish I could get a good deal on the R-Andro.

It wouldn't make sense to run R andro with Androhard as it would be redundant.

You could get the same effects from running R andro with Stano TD.

And if you're going to run the andro hard td it would be just like running both of these compounds together. From the looks of it, the price of androhard TD is where it's at.