PDA

View Full Version : Calling any asthmatics - your experience with pine pollen

Snell1234
03-16-2017, 04:52 PM
Just a call out to any asthmatics out there who have used pine pollen.

What have your experiences with if? Is it all okay to take if you are an asthmatic?

Hulk Smash
03-16-2017, 11:18 PM
I'm not asthmatic but have bad seasonal allergies, mostly due to pollen.

Haven't mega dosed pine pollen yet; that is still unknown territory for me.

I take it at the recommended minimum dose.

No bad reactions...I'm still breathing, alive and well!!!

Benq123
03-18-2017, 03:56 AM
Pine Pollen Benefits,The Superfood from the Pine Tree (http://www.superfoods-for-superhealth.com/pine-pollen-benefits.html)
According to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, "pine tree pollen is produced in large amounts by a common tree, but it is not a major cause of pollen allergies for most people. This is because the components in pine pollen are less likely to cause an allergic reaction." This is thought to be due to its relatively large-sized molecule and low antigenicity effects or the capacity to induce immune response.

Seems fine.

Snell1234
03-18-2017, 04:05 AM
Thanks guys.

5 alpha victim
03-20-2017, 07:16 PM
I have mild asthma. mild but shows up on pulmonary function test. it's environmental induced asthma from something I was exposed to. I was not born with it.

I took pine pollen in large amounts at one point and it did not cause any breathing issues what so ever for me.

on a side note it did seem to cause digestive issues for me though. I have not used it since.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Snell1234
03-20-2017, 08:30 PM
I have mild asthma. mild but shows up on pulmonary function test. it's environmental induced asthma from something I was exposed to. I was not born with it.

I took pine pollen in large amounts at one point and it did not cause any breathing issues what so ever for me.

on a side note it did seem to cause digestive issues for me though. I have not used it since.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What digestive issues did it cause?

hossam
03-20-2017, 11:59 PM
I have asthma and i use pine pollen in mega doses and it helps a lot to ease the breathing , highly recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snell1234
03-21-2017, 01:26 AM
Mine should be arriving any day now.

Looking forward to starting my herb rotation. I've put this off a while hoping to recover fully without it but I am all in on the program and will be doing this part as it seems a non negotiable.