PDA

View Full Version : Super 4 Andro and Super R Andro - Spring/Early Summer Cycle, looking for input

Maxout777
03-20-2017, 08:55 PM
Well, here goes.....in the effort to put another log on the forum/some activity not related to a certain subsection.....

As is probably obvious to anyone on the board at this point, I'm an ex-PFS guy (God damn, it feels so good to say that), now just back into my normal bodybuilding routine. Looking to run a summer cycle starting next week consisting of Super 4 Andro (400 mg/day) and Super R Andro (400 mg/day) from Iron Mag Labs. Considered trying the Andro Hard TD from Muscle Gelz instead of the R Andro, but stuck to what I know (this may still change.....if FPR's log convinces me anymore than it already has). This is the first time I've ever run something other than a DHT prohormone, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results I get. As of right now, going to continue the regimen I've been doing in the gym, may go down to 5 times a week as opposed to six. Currently, I only take Sunday off and it's worked just fine for me......but I can't help but think it's overtraining nonetheless.

Anyway, my break down is as follows:

Monday - Arms(Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
Tuesday - Chest/Shoulders
Wednesday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
Thursday - Arms (Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
Friday - Chest/Shoulders
Saturday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
Sunday - Rest, HARD.

I'm open to any suggestions to change up my routine a bit, it's getting a little stale but I haven't really looked into any certain regimens yet. There's a few that I've done in the past that I may mix up and try again. I'll post in here once I begin, plan is to start the cycle next week, as my progress goes and how I feel on it. The routine is probably the thing I would like the most input or help on, I'm always willing to change things up or try something new. Posting this a little early to get as much input as I can prior to kicking it off.

Current stats:

Height: 6'7"
Weight: 238
BF: Haven't checked in a while.....very lean at the moment though, given my lifestyle and my previous cycles of Super R Andro.
Diet, lifestyle, sleep, and all are in check......

Any advice or inputs are welcome, as always guys! Looking forward to kicking this off.

Cdsnuts
04-21-2017, 03:36 PM
Wow....you do specific work for forearms?

Mine get worked so much from doing everything else I wouldn't even consider doing them individually.

Swill
04-21-2017, 04:08 PM
Only just seeing this... how is the run Maxout??

Maxout777
04-22-2017, 10:50 AM
Wow....you do specific work for forearms?

Mine get worked so much from doing everything else I wouldn't even consider doing them individually.

Just a few reverse hold curls, grip trainer, and forearm twists. I like my forearms big lol.

Only just seeing this... how is the run Maxout??

Luckily you haven't missed much, work has been super hectic for me lately so haven't had the time to really put towards this log like I wanted to. Gonna try to post an update and keep up with it going forward from tomorrow. I'm halfway through and everything is great. I highly suggest trying the 4 Andro with the R Andro, especially for PFS guys who are close to recovered. Without getting into that topic on the wrong forum, lol....

Cdsnuts
04-22-2017, 12:31 PM
Well, here goes.....in the effort to put another log on the forum/some activity not related to a certain subsection.....

As is probably obvious to anyone on the board at this point, I'm an ex-PFS guy (God damn, it feels so good to say that), now just back into my normal bodybuilding routine. Looking to run a summer cycle starting next week consisting of Super 4 Andro (400 mg/day) and Super R Andro (400 mg/day) from Iron Mag Labs. Considered trying the Andro Hard TD from Muscle Gelz instead of the R Andro, but stuck to what I know (this may still change.....if FPR's log convinces me anymore than it already has). This is the first time I've ever run something other than a DHT prohormone, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results I get. As of right now, going to continue the regimen I've been doing in the gym, may go down to 5 times a week as opposed to six. Currently, I only take Sunday off and it's worked just fine for me......but I can't help but think it's overtraining nonetheless.

Anyway, my break down is as follows:

Monday - Arms(Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
Tuesday - Chest/Shoulders
Wednesday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
Thursday - Arms (Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
Friday - Chest/Shoulders
Saturday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
Sunday - Rest, HARD.

I'm open to any suggestions to change up my routine a bit, it's getting a little stale but I haven't really looked into any certain regimens yet. There's a few that I've done in the past that I may mix up and try again. I'll post in here once I begin, plan is to start the cycle next week, as my progress goes and how I feel on it. The routine is probably the thing I would like the most input or help on, I'm always willing to change things up or try something new. Posting this a little early to get as much input as I can prior to kicking it off.

Current stats:

Height: 6'7"
Weight: 238
BF: Haven't checked in a while.....very lean at the moment though, given my lifestyle and my previous cycles of Super R Andro.
Diet, lifestyle, sleep, and all are in check......

Any advice or inputs are welcome, as always guys! Looking forward to kicking this off.

After looking at your programming, I would suggest leaving more time between workouts. Two days doesn't really seem like enough time off to fully recuperate. I typically leave four to five days between workouts to make sure I'm properly rested. Because of this, my workout cycle doesn't fit nicely inside of a week. That's completely fine though.

Sometimes I'm still sore after two or three days from the workout.

On cycle it's not going to be as much of an issue because your recovery time is going to be enhanced. Off cycle though is a different story.

Maxout777
04-22-2017, 01:16 PM
After looking at your programming, I would suggest leaving more time between workouts. Two days doesn't really seem like enough time off to fully recuperate. I typically leave four to five days between workouts to make sure I'm properly rested. Because of this, my workout cycle doesn't fit nicely inside of a week. That's completely fine though.

Sometimes I'm still sore after two or three days from the workout.

On cycle it's not going to be as much of an issue because your recovery time is going to be enhanced. Off cycle though is a different story.
This is something I believe I've talked to you about before - I've always been concerned with over training. I try to do some sort of exercise everyday because I feel better after doing it, which helps on the bad days. I'm sure this can lead to over doing it however.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Swill
04-24-2017, 03:14 PM
Luckily you haven't missed much, work has been super hectic for me lately so haven't had the time to really put towards this log like I wanted to. Gonna try to post an update and keep up with it going forward from tomorrow. I'm halfway through and everything is great. I highly suggest trying the 4 Andro with the R Andro, especially for PFS guys who are close to recovered. Without getting into that topic on the wrong forum, lol....

I'd be very interested in hearing about your experience... I'm 2/3rd's through an R-andro run and its been absolutely great... I'm considering the stack you're using for my next cycle!

Cdsnuts
04-24-2017, 03:22 PM
I'd be very interested in hearing about your experience... I'm 2/3rd's through an R-andro run and its been absolutely great... I'm considering the stack you're using for my next cycle!
I'm so psyched for you man! I knew we would get it firing sooner or later.

You're going to love that stack as well... Maybe even more so then just R andro solo. Those two together pack one hell of a feel good punch. Maxoutt can attest to that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maxout777
06-04-2017, 09:15 PM
HOLD : Long awaited update coming tomorrow afternoon. Will edit this post......damn I put this off forever.

Will do an update similar to that of Swill's in the PFS section. If you want to move it there, CD - feel free.

Swill
06-06-2017, 02:31 AM
Looking forward to reading this man, about to stock up for next cycle so this info will be very useful for me :)

Maxout777
06-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Been a long time coming. So, where do I begin….

Here’s the scoop: As a PFS Sufferer, or ex-PFS sufferer, or whatever the hell you’d like to call me, my experience with this compound/stack may be different from a normal persons (which I was still somewhat PFS’d at the time of running this), so like I normally say with everything, YMMV.

Week One:
So the first week of this was absolutely amazing, everything I had come to expect from my three previous runs of R Andro – except something this time was different. The 4 Andro added a hellacious boost to my mood, physique, and overall confidence. It was amazing, and my first experience with such a compound……after trying this, I completely understood why people took test/TRT. Basically I felt bulletproof, and amazing. I didn’t notice much in the form of a change in libido in the first week (again, PFS) but it was somewhat improved probably, looking back at it now. I could definitely notice increased pumps, more strength, and just better overall performance in the gym. All my lifts increased, including my maxes.

Week Two – Week Three:
I sort of came back down to earth for a bit during this time frame, it was expected and a reminder that I wasn’t done with PFS yet. I still definitely felt enhanced, just an enhanced sort of down. Nothing I couldn’t push through. Still noticed all of the benefits from the gym with my lifts, the confidence remained, and other test based improvements. I began to notice a bit of increased anger and aggression at this point. A few times at work there would be an issue that would arise and I would sometimes overreact to something, or have problems letting things go that occurred. Definitely not a good thing, but was a nice thing to see where as before (well, way before at the beginning of PFS) I couldn’t get mad for anything and was very passive. Was my old salty cussing Marine self by the end of these two weeks.

Week Four – Week Six:
This was where the magic happened. My pre-PFS libido returned almost overnight. My dirty thoughts, wants to ravage women, always bugging my wife for sex. Went on travel for work and found it very hard to resist the local women (great, I know), and was at the pool on travel and found the most inshape, attractive girl there and played cat and mouse with her for most of the day before she made her way over to me to talk for a good bit. Felt just like the good old days of chasing women and having them interested in talking to me as well – the confidence was there, and the desire to have sex with women was there again too……better watch out before I end up getting myself in trouble.
Again, continued increases in strength, stamina, pumps, pretty much everything in the gym. Was looking very vascular and lean, yet had solid pumps. I was looking very jacked, and very happy about it. All of my dress shirts at work felt a little snug, and my polos did as well. Looked very jacked in a t-shirt on the weekends……man, can’t beat it.

Overview:
Overall, it was an absolutely solid stack for a cycle and I would highly recommend it to anyone going through PFS recovery, or just anyone who is interested in running a cycle in general. It benefitted me tremendously and I’m sure that it would for anyone else for both of those avenues.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to reading this man, about to stock up for next cycle so this info will be very useful for me :)

It's up my man - did my best summary I could. Hoping to do another log of my next cycle and actually keep up with it daily. Work has finally seemed to slow down for me a good bit.

Cdsnuts
06-06-2017, 10:40 PM
Been a long time coming. So, where do I begin….

Here’s the scoop: As a PFS Sufferer, or ex-PFS sufferer, or whatever the hell you’d like to call me, my experience with this compound/stack may be different from a normal persons (which I was still somewhat PFS’d at the time of running this), so like I normally say with everything, YMMV.

Week One:
So the first week of this was absolutely amazing, everything I had come to expect from my three previous runs of R Andro – except something this time was different. The 4 Andro added a hellacious boost to my mood, physique, and overall confidence. It was amazing, and my first experience with such a compound……after trying this, I completely understood why people took test/TRT. Basically I felt bulletproof, and amazing. I didn’t notice much in the form of a change in libido in the first week (again, PFS) but it was somewhat improved probably, looking back at it now. I could definitely notice increased pumps, more strength, and just better overall performance in the gym. All my lifts increased, including my maxes.

Week Two – Week Three:
I sort of came back down to earth for a bit during this time frame, it was expected and a reminder that I wasn’t done with PFS yet. I still definitely felt enhanced, just an enhanced sort of down. Nothing I couldn’t push through. Still noticed all of the benefits from the gym with my lifts, the confidence remained, and other test based improvements. I began to notice a bit of increased anger and aggression at this point. A few times at work there would be an issue that would arise and I would sometimes overreact to something, or have problems letting things go that occurred. Definitely not a good thing, but was a nice thing to see where as before (well, way before at the beginning of PFS) I couldn’t get mad for anything and was very passive. Was my old salty cussing Marine self by the end of these two weeks.

Week Four – Week Six:
This was where the magic happened. My pre-PFS libido returned almost overnight. My dirty thoughts, wants to ravage women, always bugging my wife for sex. Went on travel for work and found it very hard to resist the local women (great, I know), and was at the pool on travel and found the most inshape, attractive girl there and played cat and mouse with her for most of the day before she made her way over to me to talk for a good bit. Felt just like the good old days of chasing women and having them interested in talking to me as well – the confidence was there, and the desire to have sex with women was there again too……better watch out before I end up getting myself in trouble.
Again, continued increases in strength, stamina, pumps, pretty much everything in the gym. Was looking very vascular and lean, yet had solid pumps. I was looking very jacked, and very happy about it. All of my dress shirts at work felt a little snug, and my polos did as well. Looked very jacked in a t-shirt on the weekends……man, can’t beat it.

Overview:
Overall, it was an absolutely solid stack for a cycle and I would highly recommend it to anyone going through PFS recovery, or just anyone who is interested in running a cycle in general. It benefitted me tremendously and I’m sure that it would for anyone else for both of those avenues.

- - - Updated - - -

It's up my man - did my best summary I could. Hoping to do another log of my next cycle and actually keep up with it daily. Work has finally seemed to slow down for me a good bit.

The only thing better then this, is to run for twelve next time.

Swill
06-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Great stuff man and congrats!

The only thing better then this, is to run for twelve next time.

CD, with this length of time do you notice the boys shrinking a bit? Just curious as to the level of suppression for this kinda stack over twelve weeks? I know the herbs would sort it out as PCT but just curious

Maxout777
06-07-2017, 04:50 PM

CD, with this length of time do you notice the boys shrinking a bit? Just curious as to the level of suppression for this kinda stack over twelve weeks? I know the herbs would sort it out as PCT but just curious

I'm interested in this as well. That's a long run on 4 Andro. I started noticing a little suppression at the end of the six weeks, or so I thought.

Cdsnuts
06-07-2017, 05:51 PM

I have run that same hormone back when PP used to make it under the name andromass along side with their androhard and I NEVER noticed any shrinkage whatsoever.

I have not run IML's version for that amount of time, so we will see.

Honestly, I'm not worried about it otherwise I wouldn't be running it for so long.

I'll definitely keep you guys posted.

I know Strongguy runs long cycles as well and he's never noticed anything detrimental to report either.

The safety profile of the DHEA based prohormones is extremely safe.

Strong_Guy_
06-07-2017, 08:30 PM
^^^This is true. My cycles of andros are minimum 8-10 weeks, usually 10-12 and I've never experienced shutdown feeling except with 1-DHEA. That stuff kicks my ass but I do believe it to be the strongest DHEA derivative out there so I assume that's why.

Cdsnuts
06-08-2017, 06:22 AM
^^^This is true. My cycles of andros are minimum 8-10 weeks, usually 10-12 and I've never experienced shutdown feeling except with 1-DHEA. That stuff kicks my ass but I do believe it to be the strongest DHEA derivative out there so I assume that's why.

Funny you say that. The only one to ever give me problems, and the one that I cannot run to this day, is 1-dhea. It gives me nut pain and makes me lethargic.

Maxout777
06-08-2017, 07:27 AM
A friend of mine is currently running the 1-DHEA and he's not been a big fan so far. He ran R Andro with me the first time and fell in love with it as well, so he branched out to the 1-DHEA this time, he said the mental feeling isn't the same and if anything he's lost his edge.

Strong_Guy_
06-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Lethargy and muted libido are both things I've experienced with 1-DHEA, it seems to be pretty common though not for everyone. Topical administration helps for some, I've taken it both ways. Transdermal didn't seem to make me as lethargic but libido loss was still there, almost like a "indifference" towards those things. All that being said I still think it is the most potent andro product out as I did get impressive mass gains from it FWIW.

Cdsnuts
06-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Lethargy and muted libido are both things I've experienced with 1-DHEA, it seems to be pretty common though not for everyone. Topical administration helps for some, I've taken it both ways. Transdermal didn't seem to make me as lethargic but libido loss was still there, almost like a "indifference" towards those things. All that being said I still think it is the most potent andro product out as I did get impressive mass gains from it FWIW.

More so then Nor?

Strong_Guy_
06-08-2017, 10:04 PM
More so then Nor?

I will be able to give a definitive answer to this with my next cycle (starts next week). If memory serves me correct (I haven't ran it in several years) I believe my runs of 1-DHEA were all around 300 mg, and I believe mg per mg they are very similar in yielding mass gains. I've only cycled Nor Andro a couple times before and never near the dose I will be running it this time. First time was 300 mg, second was 400, both were stacked with 4-Andro. This time will be 600 mg, once again stacked with 4-DHEA. At this dosage I look for it to surpass the anabolism of previous 1-DHEA runs. What I am really going to take note of is any side effects, I never had negative sides with the previous dosages. An interesting thing to me is that Nor Andro was originally marketed as a very "wet" compound but I've only experienced solid lean gains, no noticeable bloat or water retention from my experience.

Cdsnuts
06-17-2017, 11:49 AM
I will be able to give a definitive answer to this with my next cycle (starts next week). If memory serves me correct (I haven't ran it in several years) I believe my runs of 1-DHEA were all around 300 mg, and I believe mg per mg they are very similar in yielding mass gains. I've only cycled Nor Andro a couple times before and never near the dose I will be running it this time. First time was 300 mg, second was 400, both were stacked with 4-Andro. This time will be 600 mg, once again stacked with 4-DHEA. At this dosage I look for it to surpass the anabolism of previous 1-DHEA runs. What I am really going to take note of is any side effects, I never had negative sides with the previous dosages. An interesting thing to me is that Nor Andro was originally marketed as a very "wet" compound but I've only experienced solid lean gains, no noticeable bloat or water retention from my experience.

Wow. What dosage of four are you going with seeing as you're going to be going so high with the Nor? And you gonna sneak any DHT in there?

Strong_Guy_
06-17-2017, 01:23 PM
Started this week. Dosage of TD 4-Andro is 300 mg/day, 200 on shoulders after morning shower and 100 in the evening on the "boys" which should yield higher absorption overall and a bit higher conversion to DHT for that specific application. I will monitor for any signs of needing a bit more DHT kick. I've ran this exact stack and method before (minus a lower Nor dosage) and never experienced any negative sides whatsoever. I do have a few bottles of R-Andro stashed away I'm saving for a future cycle that I can utilize if need be, but I don't plan to need to.

Cdsnuts
06-21-2017, 01:14 PM
Started this week. Dosage of TD 4-Andro is 300 mg/day, 200 on shoulders after morning shower and 100 in the evening on the "boys" which should yield higher absorption overall and a bit higher conversion to DHT for that specific application. I will monitor for any signs of needing a bit more DHT kick. I've ran this exact stack and method before (minus a lower Nor dosage) and never experienced any negative sides whatsoever. I do have a few bottles of R-Andro stashed away I'm saving for a future cycle that I can utilize if need be, but I don't plan to need to.

What are your thoughts on the AH trans-dermal? Have you tried it yet? Seems to be a good value. When all is said and done, this summer cycle costs a big chunk of change....worth every penny, for sure, but still a cost none the less.

I may mirror your cycle a bit more on the fly here. I'm new to the Nor and really want to see it shine. I think I'm going to back down on my R andro....maybe to 200/day and up the Nor to 300. I've been settled with the Four at about 400/day.

Everything's going great. I do have to start eating more though. I'm burning through calories like nothing and all of the waists of my pants have become lose.....Completely full everywhere else though. Pictures in another month.

Strong_Guy_
06-21-2017, 04:05 PM
What are your thoughts on the AH trans-dermal? Have you tried it yet? Seems to be a good value. When all is said and done, this summer cycle costs a big chunk of change....worth every penny, for sure, but still a cost none the less.

I may mirror your cycle a bit more on the fly here. I'm new to the Nor and really want to see it shine. I think I'm going to back down on my R andro....maybe to 200/day and up the Nor to 300. I've been settled with the Four at about 400/day.

Everything's going great. I do have to start eating more though. I'm burning through calories like nothing and all of the waists of my pants have become lose.....Completely full everywhere else though. Pictures in another month.

Never tried Musclegelz AH, though I've wanted too. Actually my plan was to stack it and Nor Andro for my next run. But with the new turn of events with Alpha Gainz coming out with TD Nor and possibly finally landing TD Androsterone, that may change things a bit. I did try Platinum Nutraceuticals' Andro-300 (TD epiandro) before and it was ok but nothing exceptional. I highly prefer androsterone over epiandro though, epiandro makes me a bit aggressive and angry sometime which isn't an overly good thing. That and androsterone has been found to be slightly more anabolic which is always good.

For my stacks I generally like to run the andros one TD and one oral. I feel this allows for maximum absorption of each without resulting in too much TD to apply. Also, I believe certain derivatives just plain work better through TD application (4-DHEA being the big one here, TD is AWESOME but I get next to nothing by taking it orally). The DHT pros (epiandro and androsterone) both seem to work fine oral. Nor Andro is the one I really want to explore further and see if TD is the same or better than capsule form.

My original plan for future cycle was Musclegelz AH stacked with a healthy dose of IML's Nor Andro. Now though it will more than likely be Alpha Gainz Nor Andro TD and IML's R-Andro. I'm thinking TD Nor at about 300-400 mg stacked with 400 mg of IML's R-Andro to run around late winter/early spring of next year.

Side note, my current cycle is kicking ass too. Strength is going up steadily and vascularity is just insane right now. I'm hoping the high dose of Nor Andro will yield some good mass gains. Still eating very clean and slightly above maintenance for calories.

Cdsnuts
06-22-2017, 06:05 PM
Never tried Musclegelz AH, though I've wanted too. Actually my plan was to stack it and Nor Andro for my next run. But with the new turn of events with Alpha Gainz coming out with TD Nor and possibly finally landing TD Androsterone, that may change things a bit. I did try Platinum Nutraceuticals' Andro-300 (TD epiandro) before and it was ok but nothing exceptional. I highly prefer androsterone over epiandro though, epiandro makes me a bit aggressive and angry sometime which isn't an overly good thing. That and androsterone has been found to be slightly more anabolic which is always good.

For my stacks I generally like to run the andros one TD and one oral. I feel this allows for maximum absorption of each without resulting in too much TD to apply. Also, I believe certain derivatives just plain work better through TD application (4-DHEA being the big one here, TD is AWESOME but I get next to nothing by taking it orally). The DHT pros (epiandro and androsterone) both seem to work fine oral. Nor Andro is the one I really want to explore further and see if TD is the same or better than capsule form.

My original plan for future cycle was Musclegelz AH stacked with a healthy dose of IML's Nor Andro. Now though it will more than likely be Alpha Gainz Nor Andro TD and IML's R-Andro. I'm thinking TD Nor at about 300-400 mg stacked with 400 mg of IML's R-Andro to run around late winter/early spring of next year.

Side note, my current cycle is kicking ass too. Strength is going up steadily and vascularity is just insane right now. I'm hoping the high dose of Nor Andro will yield some good mass gains. Still eating very clean and slightly above maintenance for calories.

Yeah...I need to get serious and take the time to make sure I have enough prepared food during the week so I don't skip meals, which is what I've been doing. I should be a bit heavier at this point, but I know with this one little correction, things are going to improve.

I love the 4. Oral and TD both work wonders for me. I don't feel one more then the other though. To me, they both feel the same.

Maxout777
06-22-2017, 06:09 PM
I'm about to run the AndroHard TD with 4 Andro on my next cycle. I'm six weeks off this last one, and I'd like to jump on it now. I normally do eight weeks of PCT but I'm really considering jumping on this weekend lol. Wonder how this stuff will feel versus R Andro.

Cdsnuts
06-22-2017, 06:20 PM
I'm about to run the AndroHard TD with 4 Andro on my next cycle. I'm six weeks off this last one, and I'd like to jump on it now. I normally do eight weeks of PCT but I'm really considering jumping on this weekend lol. Wonder how this stuff will feel versus R Andro.

Honestly, you could start it now with little trouble.

If you've been rotating herbs for the past six weeks you're more then good to go.

Keep us posted on that one. I'm very curious about it. I'd probably try it now if I didn't have all this r andro sitting here.

Maxout777
06-22-2017, 06:37 PM
Honestly, you could start it now with little trouble.

If you've been rotating herbs for the past six weeks you're more then good to go.

Keep us posted on that one. I'm very curious about it. I'd probably try it now if I didn't have all this r andro sitting here.

Yeah I've been cycling all six weeks. I think I'm going to jump on it so that'll have the summer pretty much covered. Will report back.....have high hopes, it's very cost efficient lol.

Eden
06-22-2017, 07:43 PM
Have the last six weeks worked out well for you? Feeling ready to go again I mean?

Maxout777
06-22-2017, 07:43 PM
Have the last six weeks worked out well for you? Feeling ready to go again I mean?
Absolutely, no suppression or anything of that still around. Best I've felt in quite some time, actually.

Eden
06-22-2017, 08:20 PM
That's good to hear. Being suppressed and things just not coming back can be really hard. Especially if you get mood swings or depression from low test.

delsolrob
06-23-2017, 01:45 AM
for most, it takes a good amount of 4-andro td (min 225mg) to keep the libido and lethargy of 1-andro (at a decent dose) under control.

We've been doing some BOGO deals with 1-Andro and DHEA TD. I'm considering giving it a try with the following:

250mg 1-dhea (1-Andro TD V2)
225mg 4-dhea (4-Andro TD V2)
60mg DHEA TD
15mg pregnenolone (Alpha P5)

I think this would be fun. I believe the old primordial androdrive was 66mg DHEA and 16mg pregnenolone...couple that with the 4-andro and that should be pretty awesome. Hmmmm, maybe some alpha Andro in there too

Maxout777
06-26-2017, 08:58 AM
Day three of AndroHard TD and 4 Andro....excellent so far. Great bang for the buck on the MuscleGelz product.

Cdsnuts
06-26-2017, 11:22 AM
Day three of AndroHard TD and 4 Andro....excellent so far. Great bang for the buck on the MuscleGelz product.

Lovin life? Lol

Swill
06-26-2017, 02:18 PM
just spunked a bomb of cash on the 4-andro/r-andro combo, should be here in just over a week... super excited!

Maxout777
06-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Lovin life? Lol

Yessir - six pumps in the morning and afternoon seems to be the sweet spot for me. Add in the 4 Andro, and it's just an absolute treat.