PDA

View Full Version : Question about the herbs

Benq123
04-03-2017, 01:01 AM
I'm on 14 of the herbs at the moment cycled.
Was just wondering, since I have a leaky gut, so I don't absorb things properly, do you know whether I'll still be getting the benefits from the herbs or should I hold off on them until my gut is healed?
So far I haven't noticed any huge benefits but I haven't been on them long and I try not to analyse my symptoms much anyway.
I realise it would do no harm but wouldn't like to be wasting my money either.
Thanks

Note: I did a 3 week juice fast but my gut still isn't right yet, so I'm doing more of a GAPS approach to improve it since I can't really fast more due to weight.

Snell1234
04-03-2017, 04:20 AM
How long have you been on the herbs for? I daresay these herbs will help heal your gut. Your gut will heal as the hormones get better.

Benq123
04-03-2017, 04:55 AM
How long have you been on the herbs for? I daresay these herbs will help heal your gut. Your gut will heal as the hormones get better.

Thanks for the reply, I've been on 7 of them for about a month, just yesterday I started on 14.

Snell1234
04-03-2017, 05:47 AM
Just speaking from my experience, I tried for ages to heal my gut but I didn't really progress too far. I've noticed my whole body really improve since getting on the herbs. But the lifestyle I led in recent times has meant that my body would have been very cleansed - things just needed to be built up. I'm finding the herbs are doing that for me.

Which 7 ones have you used?

Benq123
04-03-2017, 06:16 AM
Just speaking from my experience, I tried for ages to heal my gut but I didn't really progress too far. I've noticed my whole body really improve since getting on the herbs. But the lifestyle I led in recent times has meant that my body would have been very cleansed - things just needed to be built up. I'm finding the herbs are doing that for me.

Which 7 ones have you used?

Rhodiola, Ashwaghanda, Royal Jelly, Cischandra, Shiljat powder, Maral Root and I can't quite remember the last one.

Snell1234
04-03-2017, 06:24 AM
Pine pollen is far and away the most powerful. You should add that to your arsenal. Tongkat Ali is quite good too.

Benq123
04-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Pine pollen is far and away the most powerful. You should add that to your arsenal. Tongkat Ali is quite good too.

Both of those arrived yesterday, along with mucuna, eleuthero, shishandra berry and goji berry. So now I'm on 14!

Snell1234
04-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Take the pine pollen and shilajit each day as per Cdnut's recommendations.