PDA

View Full Version : Avacados

Master Mal
04-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Hey guys,

I'm taking great strides to bring my lifestyle into accordance with the diet laid out by CD's website. I've also heard from various sources that avocados are great when trying to get your body to draw more energy from fat than carbs (which I'm trying to avoid). Normally, this would be fantastic as I love avocados, but I'm hearing that they block DHT production. If that is in fact the case (feel free to correct me if wrong), then is this something I should be staying away from? I've heard of PFS guys eating a lot of them and crashing. Anyone here have a similar experience? Just looking for a little guidance.

Thanks!

Swill
04-04-2017, 03:58 PM
I have eaten avocados regularly, great fat source to take in pre work out and subsequent backload, never had a single issue and sometimes ill have one a day for an extended time.

Maxout777
04-04-2017, 05:28 PM
I'm sorry, but the guys eating avocados and crashing is nothing but full blown anxiety, stress induced relapses. There's also beta sitosterol in a serving of eggs......I'm guessing these same guys crash every time they eat breakfast too. That is 100% analysis paralysis.

Master Mal
04-04-2017, 05:37 PM
I'm sorry, but the guys eating avocados and crashing is nothing but full blown anxiety, stress induced relapses. There's also beta sitosterol in a serving of eggs......I'm guessing these same guys crash every time they eat breakfast too. That is 100% analysis paralysis.

Well, this is great to hear you guys. I love the fucking shit out of avocados.

Durantia37
04-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Lol, maybe my estradiol is just too high right now..but I was just driving around aimlessly waiting for my fucked up gut to digest food, and I was thinking about how my only friends right now are strangers on a bodybuilding website, and was getting emotional (estradiol).

Then all of a sudden the sheer ridiculousness of all of us walking around with broken dicks wondering if we can eat white rice and avocados and being led by some guy we only know as See These Nuts - the ridiculousness struck me all at once and it was the first time I've legitimately laughed in like a month. (No offense master mal, I'm the king of analysis paralysis, it's just funny).

xxLUK
04-05-2017, 01:46 AM
Lol, maybe my estradiol is just too high right now..but I was just driving around aimlessly waiting for my fucked up gut to digest food, and I was thinking about how my only friends right now are strangers on a bodybuilding website, and was getting emotional (estradiol).

Then all of a sudden the sheer ridiculousness of all of us walking around with broken dicks wondering if we can eat white rice and avocados and being led by some guy we only know as See These Nuts - the ridiculousness struck me all at once and it was the first time I've legitimately laughed in like a month. (No offense master mal, I'm the king of analysis paralysis, it's just funny).

lmao brah, we all been there. sometimes it gets so dark it becomes comical haha, dw brah we're all in the same boat