PDA

View Full Version : What's the verdict on White Rice?

Atticas
04-04-2017, 02:48 PM
I've read that it's supposedly a "safer" grain for your gut and some of you guys feel that we can eat it... while I know some other people are very anti-grain...

What do you all think about white rice? Can we safely eat it without hurting our recoveries? And if so, how much?

I've been eating like 2 cups of the stuff a day for a while now... dunno if I'm hurting myself or if it's ok

Swill
04-04-2017, 03:51 PM
I've never had a problem with long grain 'sticky' white rice, and it is my understanding that many others dont have a problem either. It's great for a backload due to high GI.

Atticas
04-04-2017, 05:12 PM
I've never had a problem with long grain 'sticky' white rice, and it is my understanding that many others dont have a problem either. It's great for a backload due to high GI.

I'm just questioning it again after seeing Chi's old post again and how many food restrictions he used to recommend

I eat a lot of it xD

Maxout777
04-04-2017, 05:26 PM
I eat it all the time. Love sushi.

Also, I wouldn't spend so much time reading old posts. What all Chi did was far from necessary. Different strokes for different folks to reach the same end. If you try to do what everyone did combined, you end up spending a lot of money and drinking from a fire hose lol.

Cdsnuts
04-05-2017, 02:09 PM
I love white rice. I make backload meals out of white rice with butter salt and pepper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

5 alpha victim
04-06-2017, 12:17 PM
I'm hooked on white rice as well. it's the only non paleo food i can eat that does not cause me problems.

I just discovered wild rice as well. This place I eat at called true green serves it. It tastes similar to rice but does not even contain grain in it. The stuff is actually pretty cool. I think I read that it grows under water

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk