PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Powder

Cdsnuts
04-07-2017, 02:57 PM
If any of you guys try this first, let me know what you think about it.

Pearl Powder (50 Grams) (https://jt231.isrefer.com/go/pearlpowder/cdsnuts/)

Supposedly including all of the benefits on skin and joint health, this one is also a gaba enhancer. Might be helpful.

TubZy
04-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Yeah, saw that as well. I ordered chaga which I'm still waiting on to add into rotation, just to have but pearl powder looks pretty interesting too, it is high in glycine (like gelatin).

I looked at the GABA study looks like it effects GABA-B site (same as phenibut) but different then what fin blocks (GABA-A) not saying it could not be useful though.

Anticonvulsant and sedative-hypnotic activity screening of pearl and nacre (mother of pearl). - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26826326)

RESULTS:
The obtained data suggested that pearl original powder (1.1g/kg), pearl water-soluble protein (0.2g/kg), pearl acid-soluble protein (0.275g/kg), pearl conchiolin protein (1.1g/kg), nacre original powder (1.1g/kg), nacre water-soluble protein (0.2g/kg), nacre acid-soluble protein (0.7g/kg) and nacre conchiolin protein (1.1g/kg) could down-regulate the expression of 5-HT3 and up-regulate the level of GABAB to varying degrees compared with the control group. Besides, drug administration also reduced the locomotor activity and increased convulsions latency with a certain mortality.

Have you checked it in regards to any potential anti androgenic activity?

Maxout777
04-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. My joints have always sucked and I don't think you can ever go wrong with having skin benefits with a supplement.

Gotu kola has been amazing, so if this is on par with quality I'll be very pleased.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Durantia37
05-28-2017, 09:45 PM
Did any of you guys ever try this?

jacknap
09-05-2017, 04:23 PM
I just got this today. do we cycle it once a week or do we cycle 2 weeks straight on and off?

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 06:05 PM
I just got this today. do we cycle it once a week or do we cycle 2 weeks straight on and off?

I've been meaning to try this one.

I would honestly take it daily because of the benefits and the mechanisms of action. It's not like the other herbs. I'm more interested in it's mental effects then the effects on skin, although that is a nice side effect.

Let us know how it works out.

jacknap
09-06-2017, 06:11 PM
not sure if a coincidence but I def felt more tranquil. there are some pieces that are tad crunchy, would this be a bit stressful on the digestive system as it almost like a rock no? then again, lost empire herbs quality is sooo good, I doubt they would put anything to market that isn't a net benefit.

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 06:14 PM
not sure if a coincidence but I def felt more tranquil. there are some pieces that are tad crunchy, would this be a bit stressful on the digestive system as it almost like a rock no? then again, lost empire herbs quality is sooo good, I doubt they would put anything to market that isn't a net benefit.

I believe it's just powdered pearl, basically. You may have some unpowdered pieces in it. I wouldn't worry about it.

Cdsnuts
09-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Any more updates on this one?

jacknap
09-11-2017, 03:53 PM
well i'm doing my cleanse now so stopped using

but I did notice an improvement in skin. it actually made it lighter in a good way though.

Cdsnuts
09-11-2017, 04:13 PM
I just pulled the trigger on this one. I'll report back after a few weeks to see if I notice anything at this point.

Comewhatmay
09-11-2020, 12:43 PM
I know I'm late on this one (3 years late to be exact) but wanted to know if CD or anyone who has used this has seen benefits in the time since. Gonna reup on some herbs in the near future and I'm thinking of biting the bullet on this one