PDA

View Full Version : Res100 - How to Use

Durantia37
04-10-2017, 10:55 AM
So I have some res100, and I was going to give it a try. I'm a complete novice with this kind of stuff and was wondering how to use an estrogen reducing supp. Obviously, I plan on starting verrrry slow with very low doses.

I was wondering whether it matters what time of day you use it or whether it needs to be cycled. I always get a big surge of testosterone in the morning, and it seemed sensible to take it right after that, before it all potentially gets converted.

But I'm truly a total beginner with hormone knowledge , and would appreciate as much advice as possible before starting.

Thanks.

mahatma
12-15-2017, 06:44 AM
How did you like it ?

Durantia37
12-15-2017, 10:07 AM
How did you like it ?

Early on, it was a little too strong and seemed to raise my cortisol like crazy. Nowadays I just take a small dose about once a week. Seems to give a small boost, but I'm really cautious about tanking my estrogen.

Swill
12-19-2017, 07:29 AM
Easy to tank your E with this stuff, which feels worse than having high E. I didn’t tolerate it well for this reason. I used it once for a PCT but found that the herbs work better and you feel far more natural and balanced on them for such.

Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk