PDA

View Full Version : About the supplements during the cleanse

Holistic
04-11-2017, 08:24 PM
Hey everybody, right now I am about 72 hours just juicing, and though I had some up and downs ( yesterday sucked), generally I am felling really good right now... I think the hardest part so far is making the juices and filtering em, etc.

Anyway, I was wondering about the supplements... in CDs website he recommends says to juice and nothing else, however I saw a post where he suggested someone taking chlolera and spiruline as "something you can and should take" during the cleanse... so I am wondering also about the magnesiu, what is your take on it?

Just to finish, throught this couple of days I have notice something: a small red skin rash in my face. Why is this important? well you see the first time in my life that this same rash appeared was about a month before my crash, never before... since then it has come and dissapeared randomly at times and right now itīs more red than ever... From what I have read, it flaring up at this point can be sign of detox. I understand that by no means the cleansing stage is the cure but boy, I can already feel how important it is! Hopefully the hard work and effort will pay off

Take care and keep your spirit strong!

K8668B
04-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Not sure about the skin rash, but for some strange reason, after reading this post and everything you said, i dont think its a bad thing, or something to worry about. it will definitely go away too. Not sure about magnesium, but yes, cholera and spiruline you can definitely take. it also helps aid in the detoxing/cleanse process.