PDA

View Full Version : Random Question

Benq123
04-16-2017, 05:41 AM
Was just wondering if any of you guys have tattoos or are considering getting some?

As we are all way more health conscious than we were pre-PFS, is there any long-term health risks involved? How do they effect the immune system?
I heard a lot of the top artists use inks with only "organic" ingredients, but what this means exactly I'm not sure.

Snell1234
04-16-2017, 07:05 AM
This is my bias against tattoos in general speaking.

Don't get one haha.

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness, there is always the extemely slight risk of infection from getting one (especially if done in a dodgy country or by a dodgy operator).

I would save it till when you are 100% if you still want one. Better to take no risks.

DrivenToRecover
04-16-2017, 02:42 PM
I was actually curious about this as well

Maxout777
04-16-2017, 07:17 PM
I have tattoos.....But I had them before PFS. Not sure if that helps at all.

K8668B
04-16-2017, 08:34 PM
I think tattoos are irrelevant to pfs. i got some post pfs. i am no different with the tattoos than before i got them. but i would much rather spend my money towards healing PFS. (the herbs, supplements, etc)

DrivenToRecover
04-17-2017, 06:22 AM
My worry is that its not good for the ink to be inside your system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benq123
04-17-2017, 09:13 AM
My worry is that its not good for the ink to be inside your system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there is no doubt that tattoo ink contains some kind of toxins (including heavy metals and maybe others) which your body will be exposed to. But I suppose there's toxins from everyday life, even in whole foods, we can't completely avoid toxins in today's society, only try to limit them. Dental fillings and vaccinations seem to be the most mentioned way of getting heavy metals in your body, rather than tattoos, maybe that's because of the amount in them, or just that we aren't sure what or how much is in the ink.
Saying that, I assume many people still recovery from PFS and other conditions even with dental fillings, vaccines, and many other forms of toxins, so maybe it's no big deal.

PeterA
04-19-2017, 11:41 AM
Is it okay to drink milk?

Master Mal
04-19-2017, 12:02 PM

Honestly, milk ain't great for you in general. I made the switch to almond milk a while ago and I'm much happier for it.

Swill
04-19-2017, 12:53 PM

Welcome to the forum PeterA, but please don't take discussion off topic and start a thread with any unique questions. I recommend you read the sticky at the top of the forum.