PDA

View Full Version : Bacopa and Lions Mane

Durantia37
04-20-2017, 01:56 PM
So what's the deal with these two? They aren't listed on the website as part of the rotation. Are they just supposed to be taken intermittently as you feel the need? Or should they be part of the rotation as well?

Maxout777
04-21-2017, 06:12 AM
So what's the deal with these two? They aren't listed on the website as part of the rotation. Are they just supposed to be taken intermittently as you feel the need? Or should they be part of the rotation as well?
They are mainly mental and memory enhancing herbs. For this reason, I take them daily. It seems as if their effects build on taking them consistently. This same applies for Gotu Kola. I take all three, daily.

Durantia37
04-21-2017, 12:02 PM
Damn. So in a given day, you take those three nootropic herbs, pine pollen, pp tincture, and whatever other herb is up for rotation? I guess I'm going to have to get over my hesitancy to ingest massive amounts of herbs. I like keeping things simple and safe, but I trust your judgment (especially because we're very similar: mid-20's, short term saw palmetto users, etc.).

Maxout777
04-21-2017, 12:08 PM
Damn. So in a given day, you take those three nootropic herbs, pine pollen, pp tincture, and whatever other herb is up for rotation? I guess I'm going to have to get over my hesitancy to ingest massive amounts of herbs. I like keeping things simple and safe, but I trust your judgment (especially because we're very similar: mid-20's, short term saw palmetto users, etc.).
I just mix all three in my large coffee. They dissolve in there well and I don't notice much taste difference. That way it seems like you're not taking so many. And I don't always take pp tincture either. Usually cycle it month on month off or so on and so forth.

Cdsnuts
04-21-2017, 04:53 PM
Certainly do not be afraid to take massive amounts of herbs. They are nothing but good for you in so many ways.

In my opinion they are all life-changing substances and should be taken copiously

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Durantia37
04-22-2017, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the help guys.

Cdsnuts
04-22-2017, 12:37 PM
They are mainly mental and memory enhancing herbs. For this reason, I take them daily. It seems as if their effects build on taking them consistently. This same applies for Gotu Kola. I take all three, daily.

I was thinking of giving this a try in regards to taking Bacopa and gotu kola together. I thought it may be too much because the effects seem to be similiar. You take the recommended dose of both of them? It's not too much?

Maxout777
04-22-2017, 01:15 PM
I was thinking of giving this a try in regards to taking Bacopa and gotu kola together. I thought it may be too much because the effects seem to be similiar. You take the recommended dose of both of them? It's not too much?
I've noticed nothing but benefits with using both of them. I'm normally in my zone almost all the time with this combination. I feel sharper and more into everything at work and outside of work. Give it a go. The combo for the three, all at recommended doses, with caffeine. It's hard to beat.

bizzbee
09-22-2017, 12:07 PM
Do you feel smarter too?

Cdsnuts
09-25-2017, 02:39 PM
Do you feel smarter too?

You just feel more "with it."

It really puts you in the zone, or flow state.

They are fantastic to take prior to meditation and breathwork.