PDA

View Full Version : Trump takes propecia?

DrivenToRecover
04-25-2017, 08:22 PM
Cookies are Not Accepted - New York Times (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/health/donald-trump-hair-growth-drug-propecia.html?_r=0)

Who really knows with these kinds of stories anymore lol, but if this is true its honestly pretty scary to have our president on the stuff.

coppersocks
04-26-2017, 08:06 AM
Read that a while ago also. I try and avoid political conversations on forums not devoted to them as you can end up at odds with people you would otherwise get on with but either way, I don't want the leader of the free world (like him or not) going through the kind of anxiety ridden crash that a lot of us have been through.

DrivenToRecover
04-26-2017, 12:03 PM
Read that a while ago also. I try and avoid political conversations on forums not devoted to them as you can end up at odds with people you would otherwise get on with but either way, I don't want the leader of the free world (like him or not) going through the kind of anxiety ridden crash that a lot of us have been through.

I agree. I'm not very opinionated politically, but I just thought this was an interesting thing to read. With how long his hair has been an issue I wouldn't be surprised if he's been taking it 5+ years