PDA

View Full Version : Riboflavin and Thiamine

Ceremonious
04-25-2017, 10:40 PM

TubZy
04-25-2017, 11:47 PM
I'm assuming you so the threads on RP lol? Thiamine is good, can't say I noticed too much from riboflavin though. But thiamine at higher doses works pretty well. Niacinamide is also good for rosacea. A combo of all three could be good as well.

Durantia37
05-04-2017, 05:09 PM
What's your PFS-friendly hair routine, Ceremonious? May or may not implement it, but I'm curious.

TubZy
05-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Yeah ever since you linked to it in your 5a-dhp thread I've been reading it regularly, also RP's articles. That forum may have actually saved my hair but it's still early days so going to give it another 6 months before I get my hopes up. A ton of interesting info there though.

I've been taking 2g of niacinimide for a week now and I actually had all my symptoms come back in full force - headache, joint pain, brain fog and a lot of tingling on my face. I've been taking in adequate sugar as well. I started taking it because I read it also had anti-fungal properties so I'm hoping it's some type of die-off because I've also been taking baking soda orally. Going to start activated charcoal on the weekend for 4 days and increase it incrementally every day and then add in b1 and b2.

All the other symptoms are a walk in the park compared to this. When the tingling is bad it feels like I've had a mini stroke so I need to figure it out. I've had some minor nerve issues as well so hopefully if anything thiamine helps with that. We'll find out.

Nice, niacinamide is the shit both topical and oral. You should also check out biotin for anti fungal as well. Just improving or even supplementing with thyroid temporarily (t4+t3) will kill fungus (candida etc.) very quick that is essentially how candida/fungus takes place in the first place in the gut, when metabolic rate drops.

Diamant is the probably one of the best for anti viral, anti bacterial and anti fungal though- stuff is strong.

coppersocks
05-05-2017, 04:54 AM
Here's a link to Diamant. It's an ideal labs supplement. I found it great for mood and apparently it has potentiating effects on other supplements you may take.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/diamant-liquid-adamantane-for-r-d.16108/

coppersocks
05-05-2017, 07:25 AM
That seems like a good route. From my limited knowledge I think Diamant will increase the effect of 5aDHP and help it cross the blood brain barrier and basically make it more effective in stimulating allopregnenolobe production and upregulating the 5ar enzyme.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

TubZy
05-05-2017, 11:19 AM
It does for sure I tested it yesterday and wrote in that diamant thread yesterday about it. I just started experimenting with it, so I don't have much feedback yet but what I can tell you that is 100% does have potentating effects of what ever it is taken with at the same time.