PDA

View Full Version : No longer associated with Anabolic Apex

TubZy
04-28-2017, 11:42 PM
Hey, just an FYI.

I'm no longer associated with Anabolic Apex anymore, since I have been getting a lot of PM's about it. It was never my site (the guy Marcel owns it) I was just helping out with some content per his request for a very small percentage, but I basically got continuously scammed along with his strategy to constantly push anything for a quick buck (hence the $100 "anabolic" consultation here (http://anabolicapex.com/product/androgen-optimization-consultation/) lmao) so I decided to step away.

I was just be highly cautious about anything you read or hear from him though, very little experience, always looking to make a quick buck on literally anything and scams.

5 alpha victim
05-01-2017, 06:12 PM
That's a shame. I enjoyed reading your information from that website. I actually assumed it was your website.

"since it is a skinny 19 year old kid running a site from his mom's basement who can barely speak english"

lol I would never guess that this would be the description of the person who is behind such a website.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

TubZy
05-02-2017, 07:33 PM
That's a shame. I enjoyed reading your information from that website. I actually assumed it was your website.

"since it is a skinny 19 year old kid running a site from his mom's basement who can barely speak english"

lol I would never guess that this would be the description of the person who is behind such a website.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nah, never owned it, just helped out since he kept asking me- lol. If you want to know what I'm referring to you can listen to his podcasts as he is just reading off a piece of paper word for word with extremely long pauses in between. Most of his stuff is like identically copied from Anabolic Men, which is why he got banned from there originally and started his own site (anabolic apex) and you add that to the fact that charging hundreds of dollars for a "consultation", along with the fact he was scared to try anything other than a multivitamin/creatine.