PDA

View Full Version : Regaining Penis Size

acne1776
05-25-2017, 11:36 PM
For anyone who has recovered, do you regain lost penis size? I'm not talking about the shrinkage that occurs when flaccid but erect penis size. I've lost 2 inches and can't seem to find an answer to this question. Thanks in advance.

Maxout777
05-26-2017, 02:24 PM
For anyone who has recovered, do you regain lost penis size? I'm not talking about the shrinkage that occurs when flaccid but erect penis size. I've lost 2 inches and can't seem to find an answer to this question. Thanks in advance.
Yes, I regained all of mine. Eventually in your upswings, you'll notice both your flaccid and wrect size being longer until at some point during your upswings, you'll notice it's normal again. Until it stays, of course.

Cdsnuts
05-26-2017, 02:51 PM

re·cov·er
riˈkəvər/Submit
verb
past tense: recovered; past participle: recovered
return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength.
"Neil is still recovering from shock"
synonyms: recuperate, get better, convalesce, regain one's strength, get stronger, get back on one's feet; More
find or regain possession of (something stolen or lost).
"police recovered a stolen video"
synonyms: retrieve, regain (possession of), get back, recoup, reclaim, repossess, redeem, recuperate, find (again), track down More

acne1776
05-26-2017, 06:56 PM
awesome i appreciate the responses. plus i just ordered one of those bathmate dick pumps which I'm pretty stoked to use. had zero idea they could help with size

Cdsnuts
05-26-2017, 07:02 PM
awesome i appreciate the responses. plus i just ordered one of those bathmate dick pumps which I'm pretty stoked to use. had zero idea they could help with size
There are plenty of posts about them on this board. They are absolutely fantastic although there is a bit of a learning curve in the beginning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Master Mal
05-26-2017, 07:06 PM
I haven't recovered yet, but mine has come back to normal after a few months in the gutter. I have a downswing every now and then, but overall it's been better. The pumping really helped with that, I must say. It's not essential to the protocol, but it certainly didn't hurt in my case.

Cdsnuts
05-26-2017, 07:08 PM
I haven't recovered yet, but mine has come back to normal after a few months in the gutter. I have a downswing every now and then, but overall it's been better. The pumping really helped with that, I must say. It's not essential to the protocol, but it certainly didn't hurt in my case.
Essential, no. Massively beneficial, absolutely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

tom
05-27-2017, 07:10 AM
I got my dick back thanks to the bathmate, pumping had amazing results for me and it's fun to do.
on the protocol it's recommended 20 minutes. if you're not circumcised go 4x5 minutes and jelq a minute in between (to avoid water retention).
also, if you see red dots don't freak out. if your tool starts getting darker don't freak out. it's super safe but it has a learning curve, there's a lot of info at the PEGym forum