PDA

View Full Version : Swill's dance with IML R-Andro

Swill
05-27-2017, 05:29 AM
Hey guys,

Thought I'd make this post on here to report on my cycle on IML R-Andro, as some interesting things happened and thought some may benefit. I'll keep it short, but if you have any questions then fire away.

Firstly, non-finasteride related observations; More focus and aggression in the gym, moderate strength increase, more energy, a little bit of a shorter fuse on a few occasions, but rare and certainly manageable, big increase in appetite.

Some background...

I am at a stage where I feel pretty much back to normal, lingering libido issues aside which fluctuate but have never been back where they should be for any extended period of time. Initially I was very bad off, and did myself a lot of harm rather than good in the first year of having this thing (see my post on 'Recoveries' section).

I have tried in the past two other DHT pro hormones, epi andro-hard and even the elusive PP AndroHard v3... Both did pretty much NOTHING for me for whatever reason. I kinda assumed that as I hadn't responded (particularly to the PP AH) that the last piece of the puzzle for me lied elsewhere. However, it had been well over 18 months since I last tried pro hormones so thought i'd give the new R-Andro a blast as i'd read a lot of favourable reviews...

R-Andro worked for me INCREDIBLY WELL and far surpassed any expectations from a PFS perspective, here is what I noticed...

1) Libido was back and near normal consistently, particularly the 'animal aggression' element of desire which is the one bit I had been having issues with. Without this, sure I could function and get myself in the mood, but had to push myself and work for it a bit. Sexual thoughts showed up in a way they hadn't since before PFS, the desire to chase tail showed up again, and I felt like 'making the move' hell of a lot more... Massive, massive improvement.

2) Erection strength varied for me depending upon libido, so this too improved massively also.

3) I've continued to have hair loss but this jacked up massively. Also had some acne and oily skin like it was pre-PFS for the first time.

As I came to the end of the 2 month run, I will echo something that Maxout said in another thread in that I felt ready to 'come off' the cycle, the benefits were a little more pronounced initially, but constant throughout, but I don't know if it was a little suppression or whatever, but it felt like the right time to stop.

However, since coming off two weeks ago, I have dropped off a little but can report my baseline has certainly improved significantly, also my oily skin has stayed which I see as a good thing and one thing I have very much noted is that the herbs on rotation now seem to pack quite a bit more of a punch, like my body is now more efficient at processing them. This supports the theory with DHT pro hormones that the presence of DHT forces the body to begin the production of the relevant enzymes, which hang about after cessation... it certainly feels like some gaps have been filled and smoothed out and I am certainly much further to full recovery of libido.

I am looking forward to my next cycle and very excited and motivated that I seem to have found the last piece of the puzzle for me, its just going to be a case of rinse and repeat, and the next cycle will certainly involve R-Andro, either as a standalone or as a stack.

I wanted to post this with the take home message that if one brand of PH's hadn't worked for you, there is every chance you will find something else that will. And also, that something that doesn't give you obvious benefits right now may very well do when you are further down the line. Don't get disheartened and keep experimenting and finding out what works for you optimally.

Snell1234
05-27-2017, 06:22 AM
Hey guys,

Thought I'd make this post on here to report on my cycle on IML R-Andro, as some interesting things happened and thought some may benefit. I'll keep it short, but if you have any questions then fire away.

Firstly, non-finasteride related observations; More focus and aggression in the gym, moderate strength increase, more energy, a little bit of a shorter fuse on a few occasions, but rare and certainly manageable, big increase in appetite.

Some background...

I am at a stage where I feel pretty much back to normal, lingering libido issues aside which fluctuate but have never been back where they should be for any extended period of time. Initially I was very bad off, and did myself a lot of harm rather than good in the first year of having this thing (see my post on 'Recoveries' section).

I have tried in the past two other DHT pro hormones, epi andro-hard and even the elusive PP AndroHard v3... Both did pretty much NOTHING for me for whatever reason. I kinda assumed that as I hadn't responded (particularly to the PP AH) that the last piece of the puzzle for me lied elsewhere. However, it had been well over 18 months since I last tried pro hormones so thought i'd give the new R-Andro a blast as i'd read a lot of favourable reviews...

R-Andro worked for me INCREDIBLY WELL and far surpassed any expectations from a PFS perspective, here is what I noticed...

1) Libido was back and near normal consistently, particularly the 'animal aggression' element of desire which is the one bit I had been having issues with. Without this, sure I could function and get myself in the mood, but had to push myself and work for it a bit. Sexual thoughts showed up in a way they hadn't since before PFS, the desire to chase tail showed up again, and I felt like 'making the move' hell of a lot more... Massive, massive improvement.

2) Erection strength varied for me depending upon libido, so this too improved massively also.

3) I've continued to have hair loss but this jacked up massively. Also had some acne and oily skin like it was pre-PFS for the first time.

As I came to the end of the 2 month run, I will echo something that Maxout said in another thread in that I felt ready to 'come off' the cycle, the benefits were a little more pronounced initially, but constant throughout, but I don't know if it was a little suppression or whatever, but it felt like the right time to stop.

However, since coming off two weeks ago, I have dropped off a little but can report my baseline has certainly improved significantly, also my oily skin has stayed which I see as a good thing and one thing I have very much noted is that the herbs on rotation now seem to pack quite a bit more of a punch, like my body is now more efficient at processing them. This supports the theory with DHT pro hormones that the presence of DHT forces the body to begin the production of the relevant enzymes, which hang about after cessation... it certainly feels like some gaps have been filled and smoothed out and I am certainly much further to full recovery of libido.

I am looking forward to my next cycle and very excited and motivated that I seem to have found the last piece of the puzzle for me, its just going to be a case of rinse and repeat, and the next cycle will certainly involve R-Andro, either as a standalone or as a stack.

I wanted to post this with the take home message that if one brand of PH's hadn't worked for you, there is every chance you will find something else that will. And also, that something that doesn't give you obvious benefits right now may very well do when you are further down the line. Don't get disheartened and keep experimenting and finding out what works for you optimally.

Great news! Good to hear you are going well.

What percentage would you put yourself in your recovery journey do you think?

Swill
05-27-2017, 06:41 AM
Great news! Good to hear you are going well.

What percentage would you put yourself in your recovery journey do you think?

Mentally 100%, Physically 100%, Sexually its hard to say but certainly the best i've been with the only thing flagging slightly being libido on occasion but way better than I was post cycle (I held off posting this thread to see how much it would drop off, figure after 2 weeks thats where it would have settled)... The most meaningful thing I can say is that things are feeling as they should be and natural in that regard CONSTANTLY for the first time since PFS hit, very much got the feeling that something is coming back online if you get me.

Maxout777
05-27-2017, 02:30 PM
So happy that you got great results with this dude. It's great stuff.

coppersocks
05-27-2017, 02:59 PM
Congratulations man, seriously well done.

Swill
05-27-2017, 04:10 PM
So happy that you got great results with this dude. It's great stuff.

Would be interested to hear how you found your last run after bro? Considering mimicking it for my next cycle.

K8668B
05-27-2017, 04:15 PM
This is wonderful news! I'm happy to hear how well this worked for you! =)

Maxout777
05-27-2017, 07:20 PM
Would be interested to hear how you found your last run after bro? Considering mimicking it for my next cycle.

Sure thing bro, I've been meaning to get CD to move it to this section and I'll do a longer write up this weekend. Finally have the time to.

Cdsnuts
05-27-2017, 09:44 PM
I knew we would get it sooner or later my man.

And now you can see exactly what I mean concerning the way the prohormones push you closer to that final goal.

It continues to do that after every single cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Durantia37
05-28-2017, 09:20 AM
Is there any reason not to go ahead and try this? Or is this something you should leave until you're close to being finished?

Durantia37
05-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Nevermind, I forgot there was a sticky about this.

Swill
05-28-2017, 12:27 PM
For what it's worth, I didn't respond to two different pro hormones initially. A LOT of people do seem to respond first time and much earlier than me though, and the two products I used were different to the R-Andro I had success with. Whether I would have responded first time to R-Andro, who knows. Also, a tonne of people (particularly CD) have had incredible results with the discontinued PP Androhard V3, which it is no longer possible to get as the company folded.

If one DHT based PH doesn't work, my mileage shows another may well do.

Durantia37
05-28-2017, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the info man. Much appreciated. I'm sure I'll respond. I respond to everything. My main concern is safety/not going backwards.

The sticky says to rotate herbs for two months before starting. Is this for safety reasons or just to keep you from wasting money on prohormones that won't work? If it's for safety reasons, I'm gonna do another month-long cycle of pp tincture first.

Cdsnuts
05-29-2017, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the info man. Much appreciated. I'm sure I'll respond. I respond to everything. My main concern is safety/not going backwards.

The sticky says to rotate herbs for two months before starting. Is this for safety reasons or just to keep you from wasting money on prohormones that won't work? If it's for safety reasons, I'm gonna do another month-long cycle of pp tincture first.

Safety is of NO concern (despite what some people may think) when it comes to running these compounds. The absolute last thing I would do is recommend something that is going to send guys backwards. These cycles will move you FORWARDS for a variety of reasons already mentioned in several places. I understand alot of guys are gunshy when it comes to doing anything hormonally, but like everything else with this protocol, you have to have faith.

I recommend two months of herbs cycling prior to a cycle for several reasons:

First, you want to have your natural hormones up and running as high as you can AND have a good base of lifting under your belt.

Second, it's also to make sure you have the consistency of taking something everyday so that running the cycle is like second nature when it comes to taking your doses so you can do it consistently and not miss a dose.

Third, when you have these other things in place, you'll be able to feel the hormones and what they are doing better then had you not been cycling herbs and lifting prior.

When guys start out cycling that haven't been lifting first, they can get into a situation where they can hurt themselves physically. They'll start taking hormones and overdo the lifting because they think that with the cycle, they can push themselves more so then when they are not cycling. While this is true, you still want to have good ground work laid down in the muscles so that this doesn't happen.

Start the cycle. I think you're been running herbs long enough. EVERYONE that does so is very glad that they did. Hopefully they'll chime in here to back up what I'm saying.

After each cycle your baseline will be increased noticeably. THIS is the main reason we cycle. Not to mention it's just an awesome experience. Prior to PFS, I would NEVER had been a guy that even considered using hormones. Now, I can't picture going into the summer season without a good cycle lined up.

Durantia37
05-29-2017, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the detailed response! I'll order the goods in a sec. I wouldn't have considered doing these things pre-PFS either, but now that I've gotten a taste of what the herbs can do, I'm excited for the hormones.

So I'll do this for six weeks, then immediately jump back on herbs for PCT. Think I'm all set, but I might end up emailing you a couple questions.

biatch
05-31-2017, 05:56 AM
Hello guys,
I am new in this forum and I firstly want to thanks CD for the protocol that I am following diligently and thanks you all guys for the shared experiences.
I did a 6 days water fast 1 month ago and at the moment I am cycling the herbs from 3 weeks and I do feel they are working... I also feel that I need to make a stop for 1 or 2 days after a straight 10 days use cause my testis start soring.

- Said this, I would like to use R-Andro since you all are reporting benefits.
I am however wondering the safetly of using prohormones since this was the cause I am back with the sexual problems from its shut-down, I used ANDROSTENOLONE after I recovered naturally 80% from PFS.
I also read one shut-down experience reported by an user in Propeciahelp, he used EpiAndro RX IML just for 10 days in order to perhaps speed up healing but he did the opposite.

- So, I seriosly would like to try it (after I will be finished with my 2 months routation herbs)... but, are we sure the use of this prohormone is not counter-productive for any of us?
I am just wondering and trying to avoid any other incident in my/our run to recovery.
Thank you

holyhead
05-31-2017, 06:04 AM
Hello guys,
I am new in this forum and I firstly want to thanks CD for the protocol that I am following diligently and thanks you all guys for the shared experiences.
I did a 6 days water fast 1 month ago and at the moment I am cycling the herbs from 3 weeks and I do feel they are working... I also feel that I need to make a stop for 1 or 2 days after a straight 10 days use cause my testis start soring.

- Said this, I would like to use R-Andro since you all are reporting benefits.
I am however wondering the safetly of using prohormones since this was the cause I am back with the sexual problems from its shut-down, I used ANDROSTENOLONE after I recovered naturally 80% from PFS.
I also read one shut-down experience reported by an user in Propeciahelp, he used EpiAndro RX IML just for 10 days in order to perhaps speed up healing but he did the opposite.

- So, I seriosly would like to try it (after I will be finished with my 2 months routation herbs)... but, are we sure the use of this prohormone is not counter-productive for any of us?
I am just wondering and trying to avoid any other incident in my/our run to recovery.
Thank you

I did not respond well to it either..As soon as I mixed it in I started having much worse mental symptoms, anxiety etc..

biatch
05-31-2017, 06:12 AM
Holyhead, did you have steps back regarding your baseline by using it, or you just had some side effects while on it?

holyhead
05-31-2017, 08:00 AM
IDK..It is what it is..Mental anguish increased in last few days on it..I stopped..A lot of my mental stress comes from physical changes and damaged the crash caused..Total change in hair, physical body, weight gain, lack of energy, greying facial, body and scalp hair etc...All this causes distress..Anxiety etc..

Maxout777
05-31-2017, 08:20 AM
IDK..It is what it is..Mental anguish increased in last few days on it..I stopped..A lot of my mental stress comes from physical changes and damaged the crash caused..Total change in hair, physical body, weight gain, lack of energy, greying facial, body and scalp hair etc...All this causes distress..Anxiety etc..
But you're also taking clomid and another SARM with it per your posts on other forums. I find it hard to contribute all the experience you had to only the Super R Andro, personally.

I'd drop the other two and try it by itself. Clomid may be "helping you" out now, but it will hurt you in the long run. It'll eventually lose potency as you use it for a long time and you'll have to come off of it and find another patch fix.

biatch
05-31-2017, 09:45 AM
I guess it is subjective.
By the way I am waiting the pine pollen to try and I will first try its effect on my body since I 've understood that it has a similar effect of the R-Andro (obviously reduced).
Anyway I am seriously wondering R-Andro even if it will be a big issue to get it, since the italian boarder stucks it.
Do you guys know if they ship it in UK or any other place in Europe so I can give an hotel address and get it there?
I will check it out.
Thanks

Cdsnuts
05-31-2017, 07:19 PM

This is NOT from R andro. If you're taking other pharms you need to stop and re-evaluate because saying that on this board is going to do nothing but scare away guys that could ultimately benefit from it.

biatch
06-01-2017, 09:28 AM
I want to try it for sure.
Cd did recover 100% by cycling herbs and using Androsterone on different cycles.
Other guys had great results as well from using Androsterone even just once.
- Did anyone use it on different cycles to attempt the 100% recovery as CD did?
- If yes, what are the results?
I don't want to bother too much with questions but it is interesting to me to pick up the more info and advises I can before to jump into it.
by the way is this the right stuff cause I am going to process the order
Super R-Andro RX 60 Caps | IronMag Labs (https://www.mysupplementstore.com/ironmag-labs-super-r-andro-rx60-caps.html)
Thank you.

Cdsnuts
06-01-2017, 07:46 PM
I want to try it for sure.
Cd did recover 100% by cycling herbs and using Androsterone on different cycles.
Other guys had great results as well from using Androsterone even just once.
- Did anyone use it on different cycles to attempt the 100% recovery as CD did?
- If yes, what are the results?
I don't want to bother too much with questions but it is interesting to me to pick up the more info and advises I can before to jump into it.
by the way is this the right stuff cause I am going to process the order
Super R-Andro RX 60 Caps | IronMag Labs (https://www.mysupplementstore.com/ironmag-labs-super-r-andro-rx60-caps.html)
Thank you.

There are plenty of other guys who are, and have, run cycles with great success. Keep reading.

holyhead
06-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Yes I am monitoring all this and now believe it is the mk677 causing the bad mental sides..Supposed to increase growth hormone but if you have pfs like many other substances they have abnormal reactions...

Maxout777
06-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I'd kill the SARM. The last thing you need is something else modifying your androgen receptors after Fin.

holyhead
06-02-2017, 02:52 PM
I was prescribed a proton pump inhibitor last year during my crash..Prilosec I think..It made me deathly ill...Dr said she had not seen that before...

Maxout777
06-02-2017, 02:53 PM
I was prescribed a proton pump inhibitor last year during my crash..Prilosec I think..It made me deathly ill...Dr said she had not seen that before...
Prilosec has been linked with dementia among other neurological disorders. That's all I needed to head to steer clear of anything of that nature prior to PFS.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Cdsnuts
06-04-2017, 02:04 PM

Proton pump inhibitors or any type of ant-acid strips the body of magnesium and other minerals ABSOLUTELY necessary for proper health, PFS aside. Seeing as you were already in a precarious state of health prior to starting that drug, it is no wonder why this happened.

Read this: Magnesium | (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/sleep/magnesium/)

And in regards to Mk-677. I've run it twice at six weeks each time. It is fantastic for sleep and recovery but you have to be relatively healthy to run it. I'd stay away for now and simply FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL.

You guys are making it WAY harder then it has to be......FOLLOW....THE .....PROTOCOL. Don't think about any kind of additions or tweaks. Just do the damn thing.

biatch
06-06-2017, 06:02 AM
I want to update you all that I just ordered my R-Andro and it should arrive in the next weeks coming.
I am just a little bit afraid because my lab tests show extra low estrogens and I am wondering if R andro could ever worsen my already low estrogens.
Here my tests:
S-17 estradiol 5pg/mL (7,63-42,6)
Free testo 13,8pg/mL (15-50)
LH 1,32 mlU/mL (1,8-8,16)
Total testosterone 17,10 nmol/L (8-42)

My story:
Took propecia for 1,5 years in 2004 --> ALL possible sides (mentally-physically and sexually) --> Recovered 80% naturally with a long time.
In November 2016 I used ANDROSTENOLONE, it is a Testosterone Prohormone that shut me down completelly!
In February 2017 I used Arimidex 0,5 per three days.
Now cycling herbs from 1 month and I will run R ANDRO.

Fast update:
I am using herbs from 1 month and I am reporting Libido coming up and erections as weel.
It's very strange the way it comes up and I feel fine and other days it's slow again, it is really a rollercoaster up and down...this makes me crazy and not confident cause it really depends from the day and I will not know what day it's going to be next.
-So what do you guys think about it?
Is it a good sign that by using herbs I am back having strong erections (90% activated by manual stimulations) and I also had sex without ED drugs... I hope things will improve more cause it is still not enough from where I was.
-Is this the same experience you are dealing with herbs and the rollercoaster to get the recovery?
Thank you.

Cdsnuts
06-06-2017, 08:21 AM
I want to update you all that I just ordered my R-Andro and it should arrive in the next weeks coming.
I am just a little bit afraid because my lab tests show extra low estrogens and I am wondering if R andro could ever worsen my already low estrogens.
Here my tests:
S-17 estradiol 5pg/mL (7,63-42,6)
Free testo 13,8pg/mL (15-50)
LH 1,32 mlU/mL (1,8-8,16)
Total testosterone 17,10 nmol/L (8-42)

My story:
Took propecia for 1,5 years in 2004 --> ALL possible sides (mentally-physically and sexually) --> Recovered 80% naturally with a long time.
In November 2016 I used ANDROSTENOLONE, it is a Testosterone Prohormone that shut me down completelly!
In February 2017 I used Arimidex 0,5 per three days.
Now cycling herbs from 1 month and I will run R ANDRO.

Fast update:
I am using herbs from 1 month and I am reporting Libido coming up and erections as weel.
It's very strange the way it comes up and I feel fine and other days it's slow again, it is really a rollercoaster up and down...this makes me crazy and not confident cause it really depends from the day and I will not know what day it's going to be next.
-So what do you guys think about it?
Is it a good sign that by using herbs I am back having strong erections (90% activated by manual stimulations) and I also had sex without ED drugs... I hope things will improve more cause it is still not enough from where I was.
-Is this the same experience you are dealing with herbs and the rollercoaster to get the recovery?
Thank you.

Please make sure you post in the correct section as this thread is in regards to Swills experience. Next time make a new post.

Cdsnuts
06-06-2017, 04:11 PM
All off topic posts have been deleted.

Start a new thread.

Swill
07-04-2017, 06:29 AM
Just to make you guys aware, today is the start of my new cycle and I have made a log of it on the 'Personal Logs' section of the forum 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdsnuts
07-04-2017, 09:29 AM
I'm definitely in for your log. I actually just posted some updated pics to mine

biatch
07-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Hi Swill, I am followinfg your second cycle and I guess that obviously you did have results from the first one.
I know we all have already talked about it and could sound redundant, but since being off the cycle from some weeks now, would you still confirm your higher baseline respectively higher than the pre-cycle one, and would you consider your results a significant boost in the recovery way?
Thanks

Swill
07-05-2017, 01:49 PM
higher yes, although it did drop slightly from where I was on cycle after a month or so, hence me going for a longer run of 12 weeks this time.

Zerolibido
10-02-2023, 09:29 AM
I knew we would get it sooner or later my man.

And now you can see exactly what I mean concerning the way the prohormones push you closer to that final goal.

It continues to do that after every single cycle.

Coc K and bakks