PDA

View Full Version : pro-hormones question

The battler
05-28-2017, 07:07 AM
So CD, while I am aware about the basic protocol, including the R Andro cycle for pfs recovery, but I have researched a lot of other stuff regarding 5a-dhp, pregnenolone etc.

Would you advise any of the latter, especially 5a-dhp before I jump on the R-Andro?

Swill
05-28-2017, 12:46 PM
I did't get anywhere near the benefit (if any benefit) from 5a-DHP as I got in comparison from R-Andro

The battler
05-28-2017, 10:30 PM
Hmm thankyou bro I have read your recent log of R Andro. It is very motivational and brings a new lease of life to me. I live in the UK like you and am planning on doing a water fast with amchara very soon. Doesnt matter if I die in the process man. Have to get this fixed.
Can I ask why you went all the way to California to get this done, when they do seem to offer it here. Do they not do it right over here?
Also,
Did the dhp improve your baseline in any way and would you reccomend running it during the herb cycling phase as many seem to do.
I am just trying to assort the supplements before I begin my protocol.

Swill
05-29-2017, 11:36 AM
Thank you for the kind words.

I'm not familiar with Amchara, and couldn't find anywhere here that offered the service several years back when I looked. Thats not to say it isn't here and good though, all you're looking for is a medically supervised water fast... if they offer that service, then certainly go for it! I went to the place I did as it was the one I liked the sound of most, was the most economic (all the ones I found that sounded right were overseas) and also it had a personal recommendation from CD... if i'd found one here I would have certainly considered it though.

I didn't notice anything (positive or negative) particularly from 5aDHP in honesty, if you wanted then by all means try it but I'd one million percent opt for a DHT pro hormone cycle over it.