PDA

View Full Version : Pure motivation! Something to think about.

K8668B
06-01-2017, 12:10 PM
I was going to create a sticky, but im not sure if i have to be a moderator, or if i have permission to even post a thread in that section. So forgive me for posting it here. I simply didn't know what to do. But do not forgive me for what im going to say. Im not sorry for saying it either. I'm just feeling good as hell at the moment, and i wanted to get this out before i forgot.

Despite a person having PFS, it is my personal goal, to not only conquer PFS, but also be "better" than the "normal" guy, who never had PFS. I believe we all deserve it! It doesn't matter where you're starting from... it doesnt matter if you have PFS. I don't care how long you've had PFS for... whether its 2 weeks, a decade, or two decades. I believe a PFS sufferer should not only overcome PFS, but then even go as far to being twice as powerful and high on life, than the "normal" person who never had PFS.

It's your time to shine.

Cdsnuts
06-01-2017, 07:41 PM
I was going to create a sticky, but im not sure if i have to be a moderator, or if i have permission to even post a thread in that section. So forgive me for posting it here. I simply didn't know what to do. But do not forgive me for what im going to say. Im not sorry for saying it either. I'm just feeling good as hell at the moment, and i wanted to get this out before i forgot.

Despite a person having PFS, it is my personal goal, to not only conquer PFS, but also be "better" than the "normal" guy, who never had PFS. I believe we all deserve it! It doesn't matter where you're starting from... it doesnt matter if you have PFS. I don't care how long you've had PFS for... whether its 2 weeks, a decade, or two decades. I believe a PFS sufferer should not only overcome PFS, but then even go as far to being twice as powerful and high on life, than the "normal" person who never had PFS.

It's your time to shine.

I'm glad you're feeling good, but this is what I've been telling guys FOR YEARS. Not only can you beat it, but you can feel BETTER then you ever did prior. This is not wishful thinking, this is FACT.

You will continue to get these powerful up swings and the downswings will not be near as bad. The ups will last longer and longer and the downs will start to become few and far between until one day, they don't come back AT ALL.

There are posts of me saying this back on PH, which was a good five or more years ago.

I was at a point where I used to become frustrated that I couldn't get through to guys. To know that they had the power do to this and that I couldn't get through to them. This forum has become that power. It's one thing to have someone saying this over and over again, but it's a completely different story to have other guys start to say it and share it so that others could access it. THAT is what this forum has done for the PFS community.

Keep grinding. Keep pushing and more importantly, keep doing what you know you need to be doing. It will only get better my friend. Believe me.