PDA

View Full Version : Testicular shrinkage

The battler
06-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask the guys who recovered if testicular shrinkage in pfs is different to penile shrinkage. I ask because several of you have reported losing penile size and then recovering it, but very few have reported the shrinking of them nuts.
Now I have a very very high LH reading at alnost 9, when the normal range is aroun 1-3. However, at the same time, my test is 400 and I have balls the size of two grapes.

Do I need to approach this differently in any way, aside from the basic protocol laid by CD?
I heard from tubzy about pregnenolone at 150mg solving the ball shrinkage problem, but I am not sure since it is not part of CD's overall protocol. Thoughts?

The battler
06-06-2017, 09:23 PM
@cdnuts
Bro, I am starting to wonder that most of you presume that it is a lame question. I am sorry if that is the case. But brother, I just need a bit of re-assurance maybe since I have not heard many recovered folks talk about suffering from the aforementioned issue.

Maxout777
06-06-2017, 09:41 PM
My nuts shrank at the beginning. One of the most alarming things to show me that something was actually wrong and gave me a wake up call. They are normal again now. It was actually one of the more quicker things to correct. Once my body clearly seemed to be producing and responding to androgens again - a month or so after the feast I noticed they began to increase in size. I wouldn't worry about this symptom at all - one of the easier ones to correct. And don't be alarmed if the shrinkage comes and goes, over and over again, until it just stays normal size.