PDA

View Full Version : Biatch following the protocol

Pages : 1 [2]

TubZy
11-21-2017, 11:51 PM
I'm lazy? I have followed cdnut's protocol for 12 months now to the point where I am almost fully cured. How about you? You are on what, your 15th protocol now? All of which you spend what, a week or two on?

The only reason you and others at the forum would be annoyed at me would be because I call out the crap where this guy has a new protocol each week, has massive inconsistencies in his story and is offering a quick cure to people which is sidetracking them from doing the hard work which has been done by others to get better. I've barely posted on that forum so I don't know where you would get the part about me having a bitch fit and insulting people.

You on the other hand - here is your latest PM - which i only sent one PM to you when you banned me from hackstasis for what I said here and then responded to your subsequent PMs.

"You really are retarded, you are going to talk shit about me and my site along with many members that are much more dedicated than you right in front of a frequent forum I visit, after I just warned you to tone it down a bit since so many people complain about you and you agreed? You think I'm that stupid, IDC if you think it free speech or not you have no respect for anyone.

You put absolutely zero contribution to the forum you just free ride along beg for quick for fast answers from everyone and if you don't get it you have a bitch fit. You say people are lazy, who is lazy? There are people doing 36 day fasts right at this moment, how is that lazy? Stop sending me multiple PM's you really are a butt hurt snowflake, why are you still crying and complaining?"

Anyway, good luck to you and everyone else on that site in searching for the magic bullet. That's what propeciahelp did for years. Let's see if it turns out any differently for you guys.

Yeah of course you are "almost" cured all of sudden now, here is your log from a month ago, nice try. You keep saying magic bullet, the protocols are the same, why do you think CD is on there? One is a foundation and one is experimental but they pretty much overlap that is the entire point, of course you always want someone to tell you exactly what do every step of the way and hold your hand like a baby so that may be hard for you to understand.

Snell's log - Hack Stasis (https://hackstasis.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=24)

You are begging Gbol to comment in your log less than a month ago for advice and talking about "low potassium" and "snapping back" symptoms. Give me a break, compulsive liar will do anything and use anyone to try and get what you want. Oh and what a surprise the same user you quoted in the below post is the same user that started this thread we are posting in right now, funny how you act so much nicer to him here. So to answer your question about your bitch fit and insulting people, see below.

https://i.imgur.com/2HigON1.png

bizzbee
11-21-2017, 11:53 PM
Hahahahahahahackstasis...

Snell1234
11-21-2017, 11:57 PM
Read my posts in this thread. I said I have asked gbol questions and heard him out. I do not deny that.

What I said was everyone is treating him as a saviour and you are not allowing anyone to question him or call him out on any inconsistencies. And people are giving up on the tried and tested methods in favour of a quick fix.

And yes I am almost cured. That is not a lie. I still have low potassium symptoms and I am getting better each day.

Anyway - I’m done with this rubbish on this board - it is not the place for it here. I have made my point that people should not be rushing to find the magic pill when the answer is in front of them with the protocol on the forum here.

In relation to what I said to wuf/biatch, he was being a smart arse and trying to say that if you don't get instant results, you won't get any. I get extremely frustrated at that attitude and even more so when someone is saying this to others like they know what they are talking about.

And I need to pull you up. The protocols are not the same. At all. Does cdnuts advise using an anti abortion drug? Or clomid? Cdnut's protocol focuses on diet, the mind, herbs and a whole host of other things that aren't covered by gbol. Don't deceive people and try to say they are anything alike at all.

And cdnuts has a section there but where is all the main activity? It's with the guy promising a quick fix.

Also, in that thread or anywhere else I did not see one example of me having a bitch fit when I didn't get an answer to my question. Unloading on biatch, which, let's face it, we have all been tempted to do before, is not the same as what you said. And I wasn't that nice to him in my first post to him today.

TubZy
11-22-2017, 01:08 AM
Read my posts in this thread. I said I have asked gbol questions and heard him out. I do not deny that.

What I said was everyone is treating him as a saviour and you are not allowing anyone to question him or call him out on any inconsistencies. And people are giving up on the tried and tested methods in favour of a quick fix.

And yes I am almost cured. That is not a lie. I still have low potassium symptoms and I am getting better each day.

Anyway - I’m done with this rubbish on this board - it is not the place for it here. I have made my point that people should not be rushing to find the magic pill when the answer is in front of them with the protocol on the forum here.

In relation to what I said to wuf/biatch, he was being a smart arse and trying to say that if you don't get instant results, you won't get any. I get extremely frustrated at that attitude and even more so when someone is saying this to others like they know what they are talking about.

And I need to pull you up. The protocols are not the same. At all. Does cdnuts advise using an anti abortion drug? Or clomid? Cdnut's protocol focuses on diet, the mind, herbs and a whole host of other things that aren't covered by gbol. Don't deceive people and try to say they are anything alike at all.

And cdnuts has a section there but where is all the main activity? It's with the guy promising a quick fix.

Also, in that thread or anywhere else I did not see one example of me having a bitch fit when I didn't get an answer to my question. Unloading on biatch, which, let's face it, we have all been tempted to do before, is not the same as what you said. And I wasn't that nice to him in my first post to him today.

Open up a dictionary and look up the word experimental. This is why you get banned from all the forums you go on.

You say you are done, yet edit your post and add 5 more sentences back in LOL. Of course the main activity is going to be in the research part of the forum as there are people experimenting and adding in research daily, but most people are doing another regimen, they aren't just waiting around like you are and constantly begging for answers and annoying people. People are doing fasts, cycling herbs, eating paleo/low carb etc. too, just because someone decides to discuss a different topic doesn't mean it off limits or it is all sudden a protocol, all topics should be on the table. I literally just gave you two examples from the last few days of people doing fasts...

I'm not going to respond to every little point you have as it is a waste of time, but fasting in general upregulates ALL hormonal receptors since the building blocks of hormones are no longer being taken in from food the body has no choice but to up regulate the existing receptors in order to compensate, this is the same reason why so many people get the huge test boost post fast, this is also the same reason why insulin sensitivity dramatically improves from fasting and continues to stick after post fast compared to a standard simple low carb diet where basic metabolic rate falls. The other optional experimental options he mentioned like RU for example upregulates cortisol and progesterone receptors only, how do you not know this by now? You only asked him a million times? Fasting is just more of an efficient way of doing it as it acts on every receptor. Herbs do this as well...I posted on this stuff so many times how are you still so clueless?

If you actually paid attention for once and took a second to learn instead of demanding new protocols (but say you are basically cured, which doesn't make sense) all the time without doing some research behind them you would actually understand.

Snell1234
11-22-2017, 01:20 AM
Open up a dictionary and look up the word experimental. This is why you get banned from all the forums you go on.

You say you are done, yet edit your post and add 5 more sentences back in LOL. Of course the main activity is going to be in the research part of the forum as there are people experimenting and adding in research daily, but most people are doing another regimen, they aren't just waiting around like you are and constantly begging for answers and annoying people. People are doing fasts, cycling herbs, eating paleo/low carb etc. too, just because someone decides to discuss a different topic doesn't mean it off limits or it is all sudden a protocol, all topics should be on the table. I literally just gave you two examples from the last few days of people doing fasts?

I'm not going to respond to every little point you have as it is a waste of time, but fasting in general upregulates ALL hormonal receptors since the building blocks of hormones are no longer being taken in from via food the body has no choice but to up regulate the existing receptors in order to compensate, this is the same reason why so many people get the huge test boost post fast, this is also the same reason why insulin sensitivity dramatically improves from fasting and continues to stick after post fast compared to a simple low carb diet. The other optional experimental options he mentioned like RU for example upregulates cortisol and progesterone receptors only, how do you not know this by now? You only asked him a million times? Fasting is just more of an efficient way of doing it as it acts on every receptor.

If you actually paid attention for once and took a second to learn instead of demanding new protocols all the time without doing some research behind them you would actually understand.

I'm beginning to think it's pointless replying to you as either you can't read or you are that vented up in anger you can't take anything in. I have followed cdnut's protcol for 12 months. Read that again. I'll say it again. I have followed cdnut's protocol for 12 months. So explain to me - how am I waiting around? And again - the only way I annoyed people was giving you and the cronies there someone unwelcomed truths. I'm happy to be banned from that forum for that to be honest. And i got banned for the criticism I wrote on here today - don't try to re write history and make out I was banned for anything I did over there.

To the rest of what you said - you are just rambling and ranting. I can't even work out what your point is. Why are you giving me an explanation about fasting? I didn't ask for it. Cdnuts has already long explained that to us. On the Ru point though, I thought that pill was the magic pill which would cure everyone? You ask how do I not know it does what you said it does? Well how come the magic pill hasn't worked how you all thought it would? Most people have said they returned to baseline after it or even worse than baseline.

And to end it saying I demand new protocols - I'm beginning to think you are medicated at the moment Tubzy as you are now just inventing stuff to go along with your insane posts as I have barely posted on that shocking forum in the last month. And banned from every forum? I've only been banned from your forum because you are overly sensitive and insane and also on ray peat where most people who posted in the propecia thread got banned for no reason other than we were associated with a guy who challenged their way of thinking.

TubZy
11-22-2017, 01:28 AM
I'm beginning to think it's pointless replying to you as either you can't read or you are that vented up in anger you can't take anything in. I have followed cdnut's protcol for 12 months. Read that again. I'll say it again. I have followed cdnut's protocol for 12 months. So explain to me - how am I waiting around? And again - the only way I annoyed people was giving you and the cronies their someone unwelcomed truths. I'm happy to be banned from that forum for that to be honest. And i got banned for the criticism I wrote on here today - don't try to re write history and make out I was banned for anything I did over there.

To the rest of what you said - you are just rambling and ranting. I can't even work out what your point is. Why are you giving me an explanation about fasting? I didn't ask for it. Cdnuts has already long explained that to us. On the Ru point though, I thought that pill was the magic pill which would cure everyone? You ask how do I not know it does what you said it does? Well how come the magic pill hasn't worked how you all thought it would? Most people have said they returned to baseline after it or even worse than baseline.

And to end it saying I demand new protocols - I'm beginning to think you are medicated at the moment Tubzy as you are now just inventing stuff to go along with your insane posts as I have barely posted on that shocking forum in the last month.

Then why are you harassing Gbol over and over again with questions about pine pollen and potassium and minerals. You don't stop, do you really want me to dig up all of your private conversations with him? He can't stand you he said all you do is ask question after question all day long and it is like talking to a wall. So my question is, why are constantly harassing people for protocols other than CD's? It really is a simple question.

This is just last week, you are begging and demanding him for his protocol when he specifcally told you he is not sure yet and to stop making up his own protocols. If you are following CD's and are almost cured, why are you continuing to go off CD's regimen then?? It is not that CD's regimen doesn't work, you just are a compulsive liar then play victim, like how we are on swole source now and now you try to suck up to CD all of sudden.

https://i.imgur.com/TP7DoHo.png

I literally just explained to you the similarity between some of the stuff Gbol suggests what CD suggests i.e. fasting, I don't know how to dumb it down any further for you - no wonder why you still don't get it. No anger at all, I think this is hilarious.

Snell1234
11-22-2017, 01:41 AM
Then why are you harassing Gbol over and over again with questions about pine pollen and potassium and minerals. You don't stop, do you really want me to dig up all of your private conversations with him? He can't stand you he said all you do is ask question after question all day long and it is like talking to a wall. So my question is, why are constantly harassing people for protocols other than CD's? It really is a simple question.

This is just last week, you are begging him for his protocol when he specifcally told you he is not sure yet and to stop. If you are following CD's and are almost cured, why are you continuing to go off CD's regimen then?? It is not that CD's regimen doesn't work, you are just fake and a compulsive liar then play victim, like how we are on swole source now and now you try to suck up to CD all of sudden.

https://i.imgur.com/TP7DoHo.png

I literally just explained to you the similarity between some of the stuff Gbol suggests what CD suggests, I don't know how to dumb it down any further for you - no wonder why you still don't get it.

You need to stop with the hyperbolic language to try to convey a point which isn't there.

Read what I have written in this post from the start. I said I have heard gbol and questioned him myself. Hence the post above being an example of that. At all times I have been doing cdnut's protocol but I have also been curious to see where this guy was going with his theories. In the above post, I was making the point that he should list what he was currently doing as his protocol as if you provide the forum posts from the whole thread, you would see people were going ahead and guessing and doing parts of his protocol without doing it all - which is a recipe for disaster. How is that "begging"?

And harassing? What is the with the use of these hyperbolic terms? Is asking someone questions harassing? And maybe he think it's like talking to a wall to me because he cannot properly explain what he is trying to get at. Maybe he doesn't even know what he's doing as his protocol of taking an abortion drug, which you did, failed miserably. I don't really care if he can't stand me.

And to clear up any confusion you are trying to create - I have not deviated off cdnut's protocol once, I have not tried any of his stuff at all. Not one thing of his. I'm not that stupid to do any of the things he's suggested so far like taking an anti abortion drug.

And now you want to go into private messages between me and him to further any of your silly points that you are trying to make? Not that I really care, but I wouldn't have though that's exactly an ethical way of running a forum where you sieve through poster's PMs as a moderator and post them on another forum. But it is you who we are talking about. You have shown yourself to be insane today. Anyone reading this thread would be able to see that. Why don't you exit here and run off to your safe space over at hack stasis and end this nonsense. Threatening to post PM's between me and another poster - I think you have exposed yourself to others to be what I already knew you were for a while.

TubZy
11-22-2017, 01:50 AM
You need to stop with the hyperbolic language to try to convey a point which isn't there.

Read what I have written in this post from the start. I said I have heard gbol and questioned him myself. Hence the post above being an example of that. At all times I have been doing cdnut's protocol but I have also been curious to see where this guy was going with his theories. In the above post, I was making the point that he should list what he was currently doing as his protocol as if you provide the forum posts from the whole thread, you would see people were going ahead and guessing and doing parts of his protocol without doing it all - which is a recipe for disaster. How is that "begging"?

And harassing? What is the with the use of these hyperbolic terms? Is asking someone questions harassing? And maybe he think it's like talking to a wall to me because he cannot properly explain what he is trying to get at. Maybe he doesn't even know what he's doing as his protocol of taking an anti abortion drug, which you did, failed miserably. I don't really care if he can't stand me.

And to clear up any confusion you are trying to create - I have not deviated off cdnut's protocol once, I have not tried any of his stuff at all. Not one thing of his. I'm not that stupid to do any of the things he's suggested so far like taking an anti abortion drug.

And now you want to go into private messages between me and him to further any of your silly points that you are trying to make? Not that I really care, but I wouldn't have though that's exactly an ethical way of running a forum where you sieve through poster's PMs as a moderator and post them on another forum. But it is you who we are talking about. You have shown yourself to be insane today. Anyone reading this thread would be able to see that. Why don't you exit here and run off to your safe space over at hack stasis and end this nonsense. Threatening to post PM's between me and another poster - I think you have exposed yourself to others to be what I already knew you were for a while.

Sounds good. Since when does CD's protocol suggest liver toxic antibiotics (triple antibiotic therapy, are you serious??) like you mentioned below LOL, refresh my memory? Where you "almost" cured here too lmao. No wonder why you act like this you are from the propecia help site like you said here..

https://i.imgur.com/7nZ1iBg.png
https://i.imgur.com/XQRaWWI.png

Snell1234
11-22-2017, 02:10 AM
Sounds good. Since when does CD's protocol suggest liver toxic antibiotics (triple antibiotic therapy, are you serious??) like you mentioned below LOL, refresh my memory? Where you "almost" cured here too lmao. No wonder why you act like this you are from the propecia help site like you said here..

https://i.imgur.com/7nZ1iBg.png
https://i.imgur.com/XQRaWWI.png

This was well prior to getting on cdnuts protocol. Check the dates. I said I’ve been on cdnuts protocol for 12 months. What does the date say there?

I think you are a little bit obsessed now and you are clearly unstable. That was when I attempted chi’s protocol. Read what I said about propecia help. I never posted there once.

You are actually losing the plot here and exposing yourself to be the sociopath that I knew you were based on our past interactions which you managed to cover up with everyone else.

ANd for the benefits of others, I actually am nearly cured now. It is real and stable. That was more positive thinking when I saw an improvement in some symptoms.

Now run along to your other forum please. I think people have seen enough from you now to know what you are about.

TubZy
11-22-2017, 02:26 AM
This was well prior to getting on cdnuts protocol. Check the dates. I said I’ve been on cdnuts protocol for 12 months. What does the date say there?

I think you are a little bit obsessed now and you are clearly unstable. That was when I attempted chi’s protocol. Read what I said about propecia help. I never posted there once.

You are actually losing the plot here and exposing yourself to be the sociopath that I knew you were based on our past interactions which you managed to cover up with everyone else.

ANd for the benefits of others, I actually am nearly cured now. It is real and stable. That was more positive thinking when I saw an improvement in some symptoms.

Now run along to your other forum please. I think people have seen enough from you now to know what you are about.

You are right it was just another hopeless, uneducated protocol that you put together that failed miserably. So you are on your what, 17th protocol now, just wanted to point out your hypocrisy that is all, maybe PH will approve your post this time around. You call out other people's protocols yet you shilled all of these fake ones in the past. You are getting upset over someone that mentioned clomid in the past yet you are suggesting them to take triple antibiotic therapy - how does that even make sense? Lets face it you have zero knowledge of anything you are actually talking about and your post talking about gut inflammation shows it.

Snell1234
11-22-2017, 02:32 AM
You are right it was just another hopeless, uneducated protocol that you put together that failed miserably. So you are on your what, 17th protocol now, just wanted to point out your hypocrisy that is all, maybe PH will approve your post this time around. You call out other people's protocols yet you shilled all of these fake ones in the past. You are getting upset over someone that mentioned clomid in the past yet you are suggesting them to take triple antibiotic therapy - how does that even make sense?

What is the matter with you? This was prior to cdnuts protocol and prior to learning what I had to do exactly to get better. I saw cdnut's results and saw others who had got results and saw that it would take time and I had to stick to it. Which is what I have done.

Once I discovered cdnuts protocol, I have not chopped and changed. I have stayed on it. You really are missing the point I'm afraid. The point of cdnuts' protocol is you need to stay on it and give it time. I said people give it a month, maybe 2, and then discount and say it doesn't work. That's what I said I have a problem with.

All that I mentioned in that post was in 2015 - 12 months before getting on cdnuts. I don't think you even know what point you are trying to make now. You become completely irrational and illogical when you get fired up.

You really should give up now. That hole you are in keeps getting deeper and deeper every time you post something in response. It has been a great advertisement of why everyone should avoid hackstasis like the plague.

TubZy
11-22-2017, 02:47 AM
What is the matter with you? This was prior to cdnuts protocol and prior to learning what I had to do exactly to get better. I saw cdnut's results and saw others who had got results and saw that it would take time and I had to stick to it. Which is what I have done.

Once I discovered cdnuts protocol, I have not chopped and changed. I have stayed on it. You really are missing the point I'm afraid. The point of cdnuts' protocol is you need to stay on it and give it time. I said people give it a month, maybe 2, and then discount and say it doesn't work. That's what I said I have a problem with.

All that I mentioned in that post was in 2015 - 12 months before getting on cdnuts. I don't think you even know what point you are trying to make now. You become completely irrational and illogical when you get fired up.

You really should give up now. That hole you are in keeps getting deeper and deeper every time you post something in response. It has been a great advertisement of why everyone should avoid hackstasis like the plague.

That is great and all but point has been the same from the beginning. Right, you need to stay on the CD nuts protocol for a while everyone here knows that, so why are you making logs, asking repetitive questions, demanding protocols of others users that are not CD's protocol? You registered on RP forum which had nothing to do with CD's protocol and you registered on HS both of which didn't have to do with CD's protocol at the time. This was this past year, so everyone wants to know why you keep publicly and privately annoying members and demanding protocols for something that isn't CD's? Like you don't just ask one simple question, you PM people like in an obsessive way, it is very odd, like the 5 PM's you sent me in a row on here, when I didn't even answer back. Everyone has seen your posts at RP and HS, they are all aware of how demanding you and hypocritical you are, it is no secret, best to stay at solve PFS where you are from which you ironically keep using as an insult.

And no I'm not going to remove a moderator that you don't like in exchange so you can join HS again LOL, thanks for the PM anyways

Snell1234
11-22-2017, 02:56 AM
That is great and all but point has been the same from the beginning. Right, you need to stay on the CD nuts protocol for a while everyone here knows that, so why are you making logs, asking repetitive questions, demanding protocols of others users that are not CD's protocol? You registered on RP forum which had nothing to do with CD's protocol and you registered on HS both of which didn't have to do with CD's protocol at the time. This was this past year, so everyone wants to know why you keep publicly and privately annoying members and demanding protocols for something that isn't CD's? Like you don't just ask one simple question, you PM people like in an obsessive way, like the 5 PM's you sent me on here, when I didn't even answer back. Everyone has seen your posts at RP and HS, they are all aware of how demanding you and hypocritical you are, it is no secret, best to stay at solve PFS.
More rubbish lies from you again. You are not all there in the head. I've lost count of how many times I've said this to you - I said I had asked questions of gbol, that I was interested, that I heard him out. Of course I was curious if there was going to be something that got me better in 2 weeks. The difference is though that I never once acted on this curiosity. I only ever did cdnut's protocol and tried to understand what this guy was saying as he seemed to know his stuff.

To go through point by point of your lies. You said I sent 5 pms here which you didn't answer back. Having gone through them then, I sent you one when you banned me over an innocuous post on here when I hurt your feelings about hack stasis. You then replied. I then sent two in reply. You replied. I replied back to that. Where are the 5 PMs you speak of which you didn't reply to? Stop lying.

Where have I demanded "protocols"? Can you show me that? I have asked questions about potassium and things like that. I asked him to tell us what he was taking at the moment as people were guessing what he was doing and taking parts of his newest protocol, which i found stupid. In all this, if I am demanding all these things, why wouldn't I be taking them? You have honestly lost the plot something severe here.

As I said, I don't really care what you and your cronies think of me. You all got upset because I questioned whether your saviour was as good as he said he was. You have exposed the real you here today. A person who lies, who is overly sensitive and is a sociopath. You lie so much you can't even see it, as evidenced by the 5 PMs lie. And when I give you an insult, you just repeat it back at me, like calling me snowflake in return and calling me a liar when I have called you one in the past and then calling me obsessive when I called you obsessed.

You need some serious help. Now off you go. Please.

bizzbee
11-22-2017, 04:50 AM
You should take this offline somewhere. It's beginning to look like Propeciahelp.

Pageidol
11-22-2017, 05:39 AM
Agreed

biatch
11-22-2017, 06:08 AM
By the way I just wanted to report that herbs raised up my hormones in ranges.
And I will start them back.
LOL))

Snell1234
11-22-2017, 06:16 AM
By the way I just wanted to report that herbs raised up my hormones in ranges.
And I will start them back.
LOL))

Lol. Start them all up and try to work through any issues with the pine pollen. It will definitely improve you. It is one of the key herbs, if not the key herb.

TubZy
11-22-2017, 09:47 AM
Agreed

Yeah I agree, I'm sure CD will delete it anyways.
Wasn't going to respond initially except kept getting antagonized via PM and with multiple posts from him in this thread asking for an explanation before I finally just explained why.

I'm done responding LOL

Snell1234
11-22-2017, 10:00 AM
Yeah I agree, I'm sure CD will delete it anyways.
Wasn't going to respond initially except kept getting antagonized via PM and with multiple posts from him in this thread asking for an explanation before I finally just explained why.

I'm done responding LOL

If that’s how you saw it play out, then good on you. Still lying right to the end. Good thing all the posts are there for everyone to see what actually happened. Of course you’d want all the posts deleted as you exposed yourself to be a lying sociopath who blew up like a maniac when I offered some criticism of your new forum.

And good on you for chipping back in when it had all died down.

Maxout777
11-22-2017, 10:04 AM
God this thread smells like high school. Everyone here is trying to solve the same problem, who isn't recovered at least. It's not as if you're going to receive the Nobel Prize if your way works better than others. It makes us look like idiots and confirms the stupid bullshit the morons at PH and SolvePFS say about us "homebrewers".

biatch
11-22-2017, 10:07 AM
By the way, I still confirm I just wanted to report that herbs worked well to rise homones in ranges...LOL)))

Cdsnuts
11-22-2017, 03:06 PM
Sigh....

Guys....Let me ask you all something....I think what this comes down to is that if you guys are really jumping around to all these other forums, then, to me, it shows that you really don't believe the answer already lies in front of you.

I'm actually surprised that alot of you are on other forums as I thought alot of you "got it." Is that not the case?

If you really understood the condition, you would know, intimately, that there is no magic bullet, nor will there ever be. That is not the way this works. I thought that was clear, but apparently, I was naive in thinking that.

I just wish there was a way to make you all see this....clearly.

Your time would be so much better spent working on yourselves and your recovery, then forum hopping and arguing about these things.

If you put half as much time into say, meditation, or hitting the gym, or learning about how you literally create your reality, these past couple of posts wouldn't even exist. They are very telling, and, very unfortunate.

I'm not going to delete this post, as it goes very far in proving a very important point.

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. It still seems like many of you have alot of work left to do. Be well.

biatch
11-22-2017, 03:41 PM
I posted to give a positive contribution about what herbs helped me to achieve.
That was the final intention.

Pageidol
11-22-2017, 03:46 PM
Your doing right mate, its all the other drama on here not you

Cdsnuts
11-22-2017, 04:13 PM
I posted to give a positive contribution about what herbs helped me to achieve.
That was the final intention.The herbs are just part of the bigger picture. Of course they're going to raise your hormone levels that's one of the reasons they are suggested. They work even better when combined with the overall program.

Congrats on your improvements thus far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

biatch
11-27-2017, 10:34 AM
Hey Cd, just my curiosity..
Did the user English who recovered use the androsterone pro-hormones?
Just my curiosity.. nothing else.
Thanks

K8668B
11-27-2017, 11:28 AM
I believe i read somewhere that English said he never used any prohormones.

Cdsnuts
11-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Hey Cd, just my curiosity..
Did the user English who recovered use the androsterone pro-hormones?
Just my curiosity.. nothing else.
ThanksNo

As K had mentioned, he didn't use any prohormones whatsoever.

They're not necessary to heal, although they do push things along a little quicker.

biatch
11-27-2017, 01:59 PM
No

As K had mentioned, he didn't use any prohormones whatsoever.

They're not necessary to heal, although they do push things along a little quicker.

I was pretty sure he used since I remember reading it sowhere here in the forum, but I was more interested to know if it was androsterone.
But ok, you know it better than me.
Thank you

Pageidol
11-27-2017, 02:14 PM
Think he used em for like a week but was paranoid they were suppressive

biatch
11-30-2017, 10:34 AM
Hi guys,
I would like to have a suggestion from you.
From today I am back to herbs cycling and I will keep them cycling for a mouth I guess.
I would like then to try to run R Andro cycle, I am wondering if to run it because I am feeling a kind of "pain" in my brain, like a kind of "hole" and I developed some kind of ticks (sudden movements) and shaking nerves; it seems like I have a neurotransmissions problem and it feels quite different from the one I had when I stopped using finasteride (I recovered from that one)...
now I really feel like my brain has difficulties on keeping doing any activity and it sores and feel letargych plus I have some shaking.

So, has anyone had this kind of issue, feeling "soring" in the brain and feeling that messages are not exchanging fluidly inside, like if something is stucked?
Because of this, I am a bit afraid of trying a pro-hormones since I would not want to disconnect/breake my brain even more and give it another beat.
It it something really sucking inside, like if I have a constant pressure or something like that.
Sorry for explanation, but it is difficult to explaine.

Cdsnuts
11-30-2017, 10:38 AM
Hi guys,
I would like to have a suggestion from you.
From today I am back to herbs cycling and I will keep them cycling for a mouth I guess.
I would like then to try to run R Andro cycle, I am wondering if to run it because I am feeling a kind of "pain" in my brain, like a kind of "hole" and I developed some kind of ticks (sudden movements) and shaking nerves; it seems like I have a neurotransmissions problem and it feels quite different from the one I had when I stopped using finasteride (I recovered from that one)...
now I really feel like my brain has difficulties on keeping doing any activity and it sores and feel letargych plus I have some shaking.

So, has anyone had this kind of issue, feeling "soring" in the brain and feeling that messages are not exchanging fluidly inside, like if something is stucked?
Because of this, I am a bit afraid of trying a pro-hormones since I would not want to disconnect/breake my brain even more and give it another beat.
It it something really sucking inside, like if I have a constant pressure or something like that.
Sorry for explanation, but it is difficult to explaine.Yes, that is the hole in the head feeling that I had when I was damaged. It's completely normal to feel that way with PFS. Your brain isn't working correctly because of the Gaba issues caused by finasteride

All you need to do is stay on the protocol and follow the instructions. What you are experiencing is simply PFS related.

biatch
11-30-2017, 11:12 AM
OK. Thank you for the feedback.
I am back in track..starting it from today.
Going to follow again, since I dropped for a while.
I have had that hole you also know and I recovered it. This one seems a bit different but what you said is the answer.
Plus this week I started to go to shaolin school to practice thai chi and another meditation practice I don't even remember the name.
This part is the part I think many miss and skip from the protocol since its difficult to do it alone, at least for me. (Just my opinion)
Thanks

jacknap
11-30-2017, 12:19 PM
bro wtf I have the ticks and hole in head feeling too lol.

the facial ticks i got during my water fast and went away for 2 months and came back past 2 days...

I think it might be because lack of gaba/dopamine.

I'd imagine r-andro would only help. starting it tomorrow!

Durantia37
11-30-2017, 12:23 PM
bro wtf I have the ticks and hole in head feeling too lol.

the facial ticks i got during my water fast and went away for 2 months and came back past 2 days...

I think it might be because lack of gaba/dopamine.

I'd imagine r-andro would only help. starting it tomorrow!

I have the facial ticks and hole in the head feeling a lot as well. I think it's to be expected.

Fausto Soares
11-30-2017, 02:04 PM
I also have this kind of pain on my head, it gets visible when my mood is depressed, it was extremely relieved on SSRI.

About the hole feeling, i dont have, but a feeling of a wall blocking the proper neurotransmission flow.

Fausto Soares
11-30-2017, 02:08 PM
Do you guys, as symptom, had/have a GREAT drop of body energy at night?

jacknap
11-30-2017, 02:28 PM
Do you guys, as symptom, had/have a GREAT drop of body energy at night?

yes but it gets better with time. When I first crashed I was pretty useless last half of the day.

biatch
11-30-2017, 02:49 PM
Durantia do you still have it despite the R Andro cycles?

Durantia37
11-30-2017, 03:41 PM
Durantia do you still have it despite the R Andro cycles?

Yeah, I mean the cycles don't instantly fix anything. They just make you get better faster. I've never had any symptom just go away. The symptoms fade very very slowly after tons of back-and-forths.

PFS recovery for me hasn't been getting rid of one symptom at a time, it's been all of them gradually diminishing together, but none of them completely disappearing (yet).

Fausto Soares
11-30-2017, 04:16 PM
yes but it gets better with time. When I first crashed I was pretty useless last half of the day.

Exactly as i have been feeling.

jacknap
11-30-2017, 04:28 PM
Exactly as i have been feeling.

same.

Cdsnuts
12-06-2017, 06:17 PM
You guys are all on point. Ebb and flow. Three steps forward, two steps back. Rinse, repeat.

biatch
12-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Just talking conversation..
I had my hairtrasplant the 5th of agoust and my hair is 75% back like crazy... they normally say it will take from 6 to 12 months for full results, but I would say I am almost there. I was 90% bald, so they will stick and I won't need a new operation)))

Snell1234
12-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Just talking conversation..
I had my hairtrasplant the 5th of agoust and my hair is 75% back like crazy... they normally say it will take from 6 to 12 months for full results, but I would say I am almost there. I was 90% bald, so they will stick and I won't need a new operation)))

Good work! Now smash those herbs and get fully better!

biatch
12-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Good work! Now smash those herbs and get fully better!

how are you doing snell? any snap back?

Snell1234
12-09-2017, 11:19 PM
how are you doing snell? any snap back?

Yes going very well. Improved enormously.

biatch
12-10-2017, 03:52 AM
Great! What did you finally do?
Just waiting for the Snap back and staying on the protocol?

Cdsnuts
12-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Great! What did you finally do?
Just waiting for the Snap back and staying on the protocol?

What did he finally do? Not sure what that means. I'm pretty sure he's been on the protocol for the past almost year or so....correct me if I'm wrong?

What do you mean by "snap back"

biatch
12-10-2017, 03:05 PM
What did he finally do? Not sure what that means. I'm pretty sure he's been on the protocol for the past almost year or so....correct me if I'm wrong?

What do you mean by "snap back"

i remember he used pine pollen everyday and stpped using it and was waiting for a snap back from that herb.
snap back should mean like having a positive rebounce after quitting it?!!?

biatch
12-11-2017, 10:47 AM
I know guys, I apologize already for the question, but I am scared as hell to start any "potentially strong" protocol, so I would like to know if there has ever been anybody who reported a decreased baseline after using R Andro?
I would like to give it a shot in the next future, just to see how I respond to it but I am scared since I am back in PFS because of a pro-hormone.
Thank you

Maxout777
12-11-2017, 11:56 AM
I know guys, I apologize already for the question, but I am scared as hell to start any "potentially strong" protocol, so I would like to know if there has ever been anybody who reported a decreased baseline after using R Andro?
I would like to give it a shot in the next future, just to see how I respond to it but I am scared since I am back in PFS because of a pro-hormone.
Thank you

If your story is correct - you're back in the state you are now due to DHEA, not a pro-hormone. It may have been marketed as a pro-hormone, and it could be described as such, but it is nothing like Super R-Andro (androsterone). I think you're good to go.

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Thank you

Just do it. It's not going to set you back at all. If it doesn't agree with you, then simply stop taking it.

jacknap
12-11-2017, 12:48 PM
u asked me about 5adp? here's the thread on it.

you should try to read everything on the subforum so u can get an idea how most people respond to things and why things work :) cheers bro

5a-DHP (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/post-finasteride-syndrome/3113-5a-dhp.html)

biatch
12-11-2017, 12:48 PM
OK.
Just last question..since pine pollen doesn't agree with me, do you think R Andro will do the same?

jacknap
12-11-2017, 12:53 PM
no. cuz even tho pine pollen has androsterone I'd wager that it's because pollen is allergenic for some people ;)

biatch
12-11-2017, 12:56 PM
OK thanks.

biatch
11-14-2018, 02:51 AM
Hello guys, here I am back.
Unfortunately I have been to hospital for 2,5 months because of Ulcer Colitis and I was very very close to have an operation cutting all my gut. I have lost 16 Kgs, very bad time and very sick, all day layed on bed.
Now it has passed 2 months and I am coming off from cortisol medicines, and I already built up 11Kgs back, so I miss 5Kgs to be as I was.
In general I am still fluctating with up and downswings, so I can not say anything at the moment and I want to see what will happen as I get completelly off from medicines routine...so let's see what will happen in the next 3 weeks!
By the way, I have jumped back on the protocol but I am not sure if I can do herbs cycling since herbs seems to irritate my gut and let blood coming back, (I need to test them again).
This is the routine I want to have everyday:
Morning:
Waking up at 6.30
Drink hot water with herbs tea
- Herbs rotation
Gym/Running/sport activity
Cold shower
Paleo Breakfast
Middle Morning:
Little Paleo Snack
Lunch:
Paleo Lunch
Middle afternoon:
Little Paleo Snack
- Herbs rotation
Dinner:
Paleo Dinner
Digestive enzimes before bed
7-8 hours sleep

Let's hope it will work soon…

Plus I have a question:
Is it the same for you guys that, days after gym/ excercises or too much sex/masturbation, you feel so much fatigued and can not work at all sexually/in general, I mean it feels like if your body is stucked and soring all over and too much fatigued. Is it the same for you?

jacknap
11-14-2018, 04:42 PM
Hello guys, here I am back.
Unfortunately I have been to hospital for 2,5 months because of Ulcer Colitis and I was very very close to have an operation cutting all my gut. I have lost 16 Kgs, very bad time and very sick, all day layed on bed.
Now it has passed 2 months and I am coming off from cortisol medicines, and I already built up 11Kgs back, so I miss 5Kgs to be as I was.
In general I am still fluctating with up and downswings, so I can not say anything at the moment and I want to see what will happen as I get completelly off from medicines routine...so let's see what will happen in the next 3 weeks!
By the way, I have jumped back on the protocol but I am not sure if I can do herbs cycling since herbs seems to irritate my gut and let blood coming back, (I need to test them again).
This is the routine I want to have everyday:
Morning:
Waking up at 6.30
- Herbs rotation
Gym/Running/sport activity
Cold shower
Paleo Breakfast
Middle Morning:
Little Paleo Snack
Lunch:
Paleo Lunch
Middle afternoon:
Little Paleo Snack
- Herbs rotation
Dinner:
Paleo Dinner
Digestive enzimes before bed
7-8 hours sleep

Let's hope it will work soon…

Plus I have a question:
Is it the same for you guys that, days after gym/ excercises or too much sex/masturbation, you feel so much fatigued and can not work at all sexually/in general, I mean it feels like if your body is stucked and soring all over and too much fatigued. Is it the same for you?

yup I have that too. No ejaculation even sex makes me feel better. read my thread. feel good after I only let myself cum once in 7 days. Even though I had sex a lot more then that I stop myself before ejaculation. Better for my mood/ energy desire.

for gym as well I only lift 2 days very heavy and yoga another day. More than 3 x a week with space between i get diminishing returns.

didn;t know that bro u looked like u were doing good on fb lol

biatch
11-15-2018, 02:42 AM
yup I have that too. No ejaculation even sex makes me feel better. read my thread. feel good after I only let myself cum once in 7 days. Even though I had sex a lot more then that I stop myself before ejaculation. Better for my mood/ energy desire.

for gym as well I only lift 2 days very heavy and yoga another day. More than 3 x a week with space between i get diminishing returns.

didn;t know that bro u looked like u were doing good on fb lol

Honestly I was doing almost "good" since using higher dose of corticol steroid drugs for my UC... Now that I am tappering I feel more and more fatigued, anxious etc... so yes, I look I am doing well in my FB just because I am awesome!! LOL...Kidding.
I will try to avoid masturbation and hit the gym 2 per week, thank you!

biatch
11-26-2018, 09:38 AM
hello guys.
I have terrible sleep.
Would you have any advice about any supplement/medication to rest?
Thank you

jacknap
11-29-2018, 10:59 AM
hello guys.
I have terrible sleep.
Would you have any advice about any supplement/medication to rest?
Thank you

try 500mg niacinamide (cheap), melatonin (3mg), if you can splurge get a sun lamp from amazon that emits 10 000IU and use it same time every morning you wake up.

this has gotten my sleep to 80-100% past 2 weeks :) plus I use phenibut twice a week, alibizia twice a week, and ziziphus once a week and gets it close to 100%

sleep between 7-9 hours every night past two weeks !

biatch
12-18-2018, 06:01 AM
try 500mg niacinamide (cheap), melatonin (3mg), if you can splurge get a sun lamp from amazon that emits 10 000IU and use it same time every morning you wake up.

this has gotten my sleep to 80-100% past 2 weeks :) plus I use phenibut twice a week, alibizia twice a week, and ziziphus once a week and gets it close to 100%

sleep between 7-9 hours every night past two weeks !

Gonna try, thank you!
Why should a sun lamp used every morning when you wake up let you sleep at night?

Cdsnuts
12-19-2018, 10:22 PM
Gonna try, thank you!
Why should a sun lamp used every morning when you wake up let you sleep at night?

Personally I always slept better after a day out in the sun.

Pablo
12-20-2018, 05:29 AM
Search Dr Jack Kruse´s tips on optimizing circadian rythm. If you haven´t been exposed to this info it will probably sound like crazy or super weird. I can back up any of this recommendations with scientific studies and articles, however.

As @cdnuts said, spending as much time in the Sun as you can is great, especially in a natural place. You build your melatonin during daytime when your eyes and skin are in contact with the Sun (take of those glasses for a while, you get the signal primarily through the eye, secondarily through the skin!!!).

At night time avoid screen usage at all costs AND use blue blocker glasses after dusk. This is key and most people won´t do it. I will wear the blueblockers even if I don´t use screens. LED´s and fluorescent lights have a huge blue light content which is known to disrupt the melatonin cycle at night.

Try to minimize EMF exposure as much as u can (mobile phone usage, lots of time "bathed" in wifi signals, living next to high voltage powerlines, etc, as these all suppress melatonin production).

Try grounding:walk barefoot in the beach, over the wet sand, as often as possible

If you do all these things you´ll probably sleep like a rock. ON TOP OF THAT, I would also add some magnesium in the evening. Mg calm is a good brand I would say, this magnesium citrate makes you somewhat sleepy and it´s quite relaxing.

ohh... cold showers are also great, I just wouldn´t do them right before bed, I´d say whenever you want during day time and as late as 1 hour before bed or so...

53 Effective Ways To Fall And Stay Asleep (Even For The Worst Insomniac) - Selfhacked (https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/methods-to-fall-asleep-insomniac/#48_Herbs_and_Supplements_That_Can_Help_At_Night) (I like this article in general, however, I would never take melatonin... not more messing with the natural hormonal secretion, at least for me...)

Cdsnuts
12-20-2018, 07:15 PM
Search Dr Jack Kruse´s tips on optimizing circadian rythm. If you haven´t been exposed to this info it will probably sound like crazy or super weird. I can back up any of this recommendations with scientific studies and articles, however.

As @cdnuts said, spending as much time in the Sun as you can is great, especially in a natural place. You build your melatonin during daytime when your eyes and skin are in contact with the Sun (take of those glasses for a while, you get the signal primarily through the eye, secondarily through the skin!!!).

At night time avoid screen usage at all costs AND use blue blocker glasses after dusk. This is key and most people won´t do it. I will wear the blueblockers even if I don´t use screens. LED´s and fluorescent lights have a huge blue light content which is known to disrupt the melatonin cycle at night.

Try to minimize EMF exposure as much as u can (mobile phone usage, lots of time "bathed" in wifi signals, living next to high voltage powerlines, etc, as these all suppress melatonin production).

Try grounding:walk barefoot in the beach, over the wet sand, as often as possible

If you do all these things you´ll probably sleep like a rock. ON TOP OF THAT, I would also add some magnesium in the evening. Mg calm is a good brand I would say, this magnesium citrate makes you somewhat sleepy and it´s quite relaxing.

ohh... cold showers are also great, I just wouldn´t do them right before bed, I´d say whenever you want during day time and as late as 1 hour before bed or so...

53 Effective Ways To Fall And Stay Asleep (Even For The Worst Insomniac) - Selfhacked (https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/methods-to-fall-asleep-insomniac/#48_Herbs_and_Supplements_That_Can_Help_At_Night) (I like this article in general, however, I would never take melatonin... not more messing with the natural hormonal secretion, at least for me...)

All great info. Thanks.

biatch
12-25-2018, 07:14 AM
Thank you for your tips guys!! Will update... Merry Christmas

biatch
01-03-2019, 07:00 AM
Question:
I had a traning section Yesterday, I didnt push so much, I did just some simple squats and movements, soft traning I wpould say.
Every times I do have sport, the next day I feel devastated, so fatigued and so tired. I can even not connect my brain into the world, just need to rest.
Do you have the same issue?
I guess it has something to do with Androge Receptor or adrenals glands that can not support me at all.
I guess at the moment I can only have some walking.
Today I am a mess.

Cdsnuts
01-11-2019, 05:12 AM
Question:
I had a traning section Yesterday, I didnt push so much, I did just some simple squats and movements, soft traning I wpould say.
Every times I do have sport, the next day I feel devastated, so fatigued and so tired. I can even not connect my brain into the world, just need to rest.
Do you have the same issue?
I guess it has something to do with Androge Receptor or adrenals glands that can not support me at all.
I guess at the moment I can only have some walking.
Today I am a mess.

Biatch....honestly it seems out of everyone here, you're not progressing that much. Are you sure you're following 100%??

I'm going to guess somethings off in your approach...leaving something out, misunderstood something, etc.

biatch
01-14-2019, 07:27 AM
Biatch....honestly it seems out of everyone here, you're not progressing that much. Are you sure you're following 100%??

I'm going to guess somethings off in your approach...leaving something out, misunderstood something, etc.

I do not know if you know but I ended up staying 1.5 months at hospital due to UC.
I dropped heavy dose of Cortisol medicine just 1 month ago and I am still trying to recover from that mess.Till 1.5 months ago I was 56Kgs.
So, yes I am not following the protocol since herbs will make my gut have blood.

Cdsnuts
01-15-2019, 05:06 AM
I do not know if you know but I ended up staying 1.5 months at hospital due to UC.
I dropped heavy dose of Cortisol medicine just 1 month ago and I am still trying to recover from that mess.Till 1.5 months ago I was 56Kgs.
So, yes I am not following the protocol since herbs will make my gut have blood.

It's not the herbs that's making your "gut have blood," It's your diet.

Just to be clear, you know that following this protocol to the letter is what's required for a full recovery, correct? The sooner you get on it, the better. Not to sound negative, but any other way and you're just spinning your wheels my friend.

biatch
01-15-2019, 07:37 AM
Yes. In my case it was the herbs to inflame my gut. I have very easy inflammation gut cause of Ulcerative Colitis and the herbs gave the boost to the fire.

Brazilianguy
01-15-2019, 08:31 AM
what about taking pills instead of pure herbs?

wetaka
01-15-2019, 08:40 AM
Pills, aside of having a small portion of powder, have a shit load of exipients that are inflammatory

biatch
01-15-2019, 01:29 PM
what about taking pills instead of pure herbs?

Yes I think that is my option.
Or pills or liquid tincture

Cdsnuts
01-15-2019, 03:08 PM
Yes. In my case it was the herbs to inflame my gut. I have very easy inflammation gut cause of Ulcerative Colitis and the herbs gave the boost to the fire.

I have never had anyone complain of that before. You especially have to have a diet that is on point because of the UC AND pfs. You got a double issue there. That being said, these herbs are simply plant material and for the most part harmless when it comes to system issues. Most likely your gut is already inflamed and this feels more pronounced on the herbs.

What is your game plan going forward? I guarantee if you get your gut inflammation in check the herbs won't bother you anymore. But we can probably safely say that the herbs are not causing the inflammation.

biatch
01-15-2019, 03:15 PM
I have never had anyone complain of that before. You especially have to have a diet that is on point because of the UC AND pfs. You got a double issue there. That being said, these herbs are simply plant material and for the most part harmless when it comes to system issues. Most likely your gut is already inflamed and this feels more pronounced on the herbs.

What is your game plan going forward? I guarantee if you get your gut inflammation in check the herbs won't bother you anymore. But we can probably safely say that the herbs are not causing the inflammation.

I have UC and I stayed in hospital for 1.5months, they wanted to remove my gut and I'm pretty sure I got that high inflamed cause of herbs, supplements.
Now it is no more inflamed as I used very high doses of cortisol but that stuff really shut me down.
Now I think I'm going to try it again and see what happens.
My diet is very simple, it is based on meat, fish and vegetables. Here and there some sweet potatoes and a piece of dark chocolate.
It can happen i cheat sometimes but basically I am on a very clean paleo diet.
Yes, I think my case it very singular since I have this situation at my gut, but I think I can use liquid tincture and I won't have any problem.

DrivenToRecover
01-15-2019, 04:17 PM
I have UC and I stayed in hospital for 1.5months, they wanted to remove my gut and I'm pretty sure I got that high inflamed cause of herbs, supplements.
Now it is no more inflamed as I used very high doses of cortisol but that stuff really shut me down.
Now I think I'm going to try it again and see what happens.
My diet is very simple, it is based on meat, fish and vegetables. Here and there some sweet potatoes and a piece of dark chocolate.
It can happen i cheat sometimes but basically I am on a very clean paleo diet.
Yes, I think my case it very singular since I have this situation at my gut, but I think I can use liquid tincture and I won't have any problem.

I also have UC and the herbs have bothered me at times too. UC plus pfs stress is a very tricky balancing act for your gut. When you are flaring I find the best way to handle it with diet is to do mostly meats (like it sounds like you are) , but to have all your carb sources in liquid form. As close to zero fiber diet as you can manage while flaring. Ashwaganda and mucuna are probably the two I herbs I would tell you to use caution with long term.

Juices in all forms...wether thats orange juice from the store or juicing your veggies the way CD recommends with a blender/ nut milk bag

Also Wim hof breathing is critical for us UC folks. Ice baths great too.

biatch
01-15-2019, 04:24 PM
I also have UC and the herbs have bothered me at times too. UC plus pfs stress is a very tricky balancing act for your gut. When you are flaring I find the best way to handle it with diet is to do mostly meats (like it sounds like you are) , but to have all your carb sources in liquid form. As close to zero fiber diet as you can manage while flaring. Ashwaganda and mucuna are probably the two I herbs I would tell you to use caution with long term.

Juices in all forms...weather thats orange juice from the store or juicing your veggies the way CD recommends with a blender/ nut milk bag

Also Wim hof breathing is critical for us UC folks. Ice baths too.
Why you say wim hof is critical?
What is your experience regarding this method?
That breathing made your gut more inflamed???

DrivenToRecover
01-15-2019, 04:35 PM
Why you say wim hof is critical?
What is your experience regarding this method?
That breathing made your gut more inflamed???

No. it helps a ton. DO IT my friend.
Everyone with pfs gets gut issues because of just the stress...
We have stress plus a diagnosed gut condition so you have to be sure to eat clean and lower stress together. Very important.

How is your weight right now?

Cdsnuts
01-15-2019, 06:26 PM
Great input.

Thanks Driven.

biatch
01-16-2019, 02:00 AM
No. it helps a ton. DO IT my friend.
Everyone with pfs gets gut issues because of just the stress...
We have stress plus a diagnosed gut condition so you have to be sure to eat clean and lower stress together. Very important.

How is your weight right now?

I arrived at 56 kgs now I'm 66kgs.
I still miss 6kg to be normal.

DrivenToRecover
01-16-2019, 10:29 AM
I arrived at 56 kgs now I'm 66kgs.
I still miss 6kg to be normal.

Are you able to tolerate eggs? By far the most digestible source of protein you can eat. I would also strongly recommend you supplement with HCL to digest your protein. Protein digestion is one of the big issues that keeps you so skinny while flaring.

UC = low stomach acid in a lot of people. I first realized that my gut acidity was of when I puked and I realized that it didn't burn AT ALL. it should burn like hell.

This is a bit of a weird recommendation lol but I might recommend you make yourself throw up to see if it burns...if it doesn't burn like hell you NEED to supplement HCL. My weight is finally the highest its been in years after fixing this issue and eating eggs.

biatch
01-17-2019, 03:18 AM
Are you able to tolerate eggs? By far the most digestible source of protein you can eat. I would also strongly recommend you supplement with HCL to digest your protein. Protein digestion is one of the big issues that keeps you so skinny while flaring.

UC = low stomach acid in a lot of people. I first realized that my gut acidity was of when I puked and I realized that it didn't burn AT ALL. it should burn like hell.

This is a bit of a weird recommendation lol but I might recommend you make yourself throw up to see if it burns...if it doesn't burn like hell you NEED to supplement HCL. My weight is finally the highest its been in years after fixing this issue and eating eggs.

Thank you a lot for your help.
Eggs are fine with me and I do eat them a lot.Since I was at hospital for 1.5 months I was vomiting many times and no, I never had that burning sensation so I guess I miss acid, but at the moment I do not want to mess up too much with supplements etc since I am just out from that UC issue. They were ready to cut my gut man, I have UC since 20 years and never ever happened something like this to me.
I was vomiting 4 times per day, high fever all day and blood all over..!! And this hardcore situation has been going for 40 days long, non stop never!!!! I lost 0.5 Kg per day, I could not even stand up and walk since 1 month ago and I could even not move my arms and legs since I got deplenned, so I think I should take it step by step, I was close to die.
Thank you for your suggestions, they will help me!

basementdweller
01-17-2019, 07:24 AM
Thank you a lot for your help.
Eggs are fine with me and I do eat them a lot.Since I was at hospital for 1.5 months I was vomiting many times and no, I never had that burning sensation so I guess I miss acid, but at the moment I do not want to mess up too much with supplements etc since I am just out from that UC issue. They were ready to cut my gut man, I have UC since 20 years and never ever happened something like this to me.
I was vomiting 4 times per day, high fever all day and blood all over..!! And this hardcore situation has been going for 40 days long, non stop never!!!! I lost 0.5 Kg per day, I could not even stand up and walk since 1 month ago and I could even not move my arms and legs since I got deplenned, so I think I should take it step by step, I was close to die.
Thank you for your suggestions, they will help me!

If it's any consolation, my bowel was so inflamed and full of polyps that I too became too weak to stand at one point. I don't have UC, but I have serrated polyposis syndrome and IBD since getting PFS. I lost 30 lbs in the first 3 months which was almost 20% of my body weight. My stomach puffed out like a starving person and I had anxiety attacks every time I ate. I started off eating just broth, boiled greens, eggs and fish and slowly added heavier foods.

Like Driven suggested, digestive enzymes. I used Now brand Super-Enzymes which have hcl, ox bile and other enzymes in them. I don't need them anymore but I do eat a lot of green papaya, soup, ginger, chilis and fermented foods

biatch
02-11-2019, 09:00 AM
If it's any consolation, my bowel was so inflamed and full of polyps that I too became too weak to stand at one point. I don't have UC, but I have serrated polyposis syndrome and IBD since getting PFS. I lost 30 lbs in the first 3 months which was almost 20% of my body weight. My stomach puffed out like a starving person and I had anxiety attacks every time I ate. I started off eating just broth, boiled greens, eggs and fish and slowly added heavier foods.

Like Driven suggested, digestive enzymes. I used Now brand Super-Enzymes which have hcl, ox bile and other enzymes in them. I don't need them anymore but I do eat a lot of green papaya, soup, ginger and fermented fish sauce (I live in southeast Asia now) which are all amazing for digestive health

Guys, thank you for your advises.
I am on the protocol, but I am not using any herbs at the moment, since I still have gut issue and loose stools.
I am taking cold shower and eating paleo, and integrating with carbo at night (no gluten).
I am really up and down and this is so weird to me.
I pass from having 100% erection to not good ones, from good libido to no libido...is this normal during the recovery process?
Every down really create panick and depresion.
It is all so weird how my body is not consistent at all.
Same happening to you?

Cdsnuts
02-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Guys, thank you for your advises.
I am on the protocol, but I am not using any herbs at the moment, since I still have gut issue and loose stools.
I am taking cold shower and eating paleo, and integrating with carbo at night (no gluten).
I am really up and down and this is so weird to me.
I pass from having 100% erection to not good ones, from good libido to no libido...is this normal during the recovery process?
Every down really create panick and depresion.
It is all so weird how my body is not consistent at all.
Same happening to you?

Biatch....you've been around long enough to know this is EXACTLY how this plays out.

biatch
02-12-2019, 04:26 AM
Biatch....you've been around long enough to know this is EXACTLY how this plays out.

Yes, you are right man, just need some support some times since I am feeling very very tired and fatigued cause I have very low iron and ferritin (because of my gut issue that made me loose soooooo much blood in the past months), so that is also playing against my recovery despite PFS.. I have 2 issues going on.
At the moment I can say that I am functional even if not where I want to be, and the situation is up and down and 1.5 months ago I was at 90% for 1 month long but then I lost some gains (I do not know why, I guess cause of my UC coming back).
I am following the protocol but still not using herbs, I just ordered herbs but in liquid form, they will arrive in 1 week and I will start them.
My program is 1 month of herb and then I will run R Andro… I am ready to play this time, so I will try an ALL IN with perseverance...nothing to loose.
I want to win since I have been almost dead, so I will respect the rule of the tattoo I have in my back "Fly or Die".
I hope liquid herbs will prevent to get inflammed gut again, I have to pay serious attention to it, (not a joke) I was dieing few months ago and I feel that evil is still there ready to punch me.

Cdsnuts
02-12-2019, 09:17 AM
Yes, you are right man, just need some support some times since I am feeling very very tired and fatigued cause I have very low iron and ferritin (because of my gut issue that made me loose soooooo much blood in the past months), so that is also playing against my recovery despite PFS.. I have 2 issues going on.
At the moment I can say that I am functional even if not where I want to be, and the situation is up and down and 1.5 months ago I was at 90% for 1 month long but then I lost some gains (I do not know why, I guess cause of my UC coming back).
I am following the protocol but still not using herbs, I just ordered herbs but in liquid form, they will arrive in 1 week and I will start them.
My program is 1 month of herb and then I will run R Andro… I am ready to play this time, so I will try an ALL IN with perseverance...nothing to loose.
I want to win since I have been almost dead, so I will respect the rule of the tattoo I have in my back "Fly or Die".
I hope liquid herbs will prevent to get inflammed gut again, I have to pay serious attention to it, (not a joke) I was dieing few months ago and I feel that evil is still there ready to punch me.

We've all been there. Don't try, just do. You got this.

biatch
02-06-2022, 06:10 PM
Hello guys.
It’s been a while I didn’t log in, hope you all are doing well.
I want to report that I’m feeling good, honestly I’m not following the protocol nomore from a while but despite this, I’m doing very well, I can say PFS is not anymore part of my life and I’m living a normal life… no brain fog, not sexual problems, I can focus again etc…
Only one thing I still have here and there is the nervous system problem (I’m here and there feeling numbness at nerves in my legs), but it doesn’t bother me at all…
Im planning to get back on the protocol from this week again cause I want to see what is going to happen since I’m already feeling good without it…
I would like to improve even more my wellness…!!
…. And last news I want to report is that my gf waits a little babygirl from 3 months, so I’m gonna be a father soon!!🥰🥰🥰
This is another question that many of us have about PFS, so yes… we still can have kids!!
I will report soon about my state coming back to the protocol….!!
Cheers and keep going, life is still there waiting for all of us!!!
💪💪

RebelWithACause
02-07-2022, 01:35 PM
Hello guys.
It’s been a while I didn’t log in, hope you all are doing well.
I want to report that I’m feeling good, honestly I’m not following the protocol nomore from a while but despite this, I’m doing very well, I can say PFS is not anymore part of my life and I’m living a normal life… no brain fog, not sexual problems, I can focus again etc…
Only one thing I still have here and there is the nervous system problem (I’m here and there feeling numbness at nerves in my legs), but it doesn’t bother me at all…
Im planning to get back on the protocol from this week again cause I want to see what is going to happen since I’m already feeling good without it…
I would like to improve even more my wellness…!!
…. And last news I want to report is that my gf waits a little babygirl from 3 months, so I’m gonna be a father soon!!������
This is another question that many of us have about PFS, so yes… we still can have kids!!
I will report soon about my state coming back to the protocol….!!
Cheers and keep going, life is still there waiting for all of us!!!
����

Congratulations with the girl wuf! You were in the early stages of Hackstasis too I remember. When I was utterly fucked I remember your posts. It is good to hear you are doing good. So am I. Have a good life!

Cdsnuts
02-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Congrat's Biatch.

Zerolibido
08-01-2023, 08:42 PM
Birch a ducking gimp
Ducking cunt

Fuck.me.man want to execute those office cunts

Zerolibido
08-01-2023, 09:09 PM
Fucking dago bastard

GimpMobile
08-01-2023, 09:36 PM
Why the fuck is your name biatch

Zerolibido
08-01-2023, 10:16 PM
He was late thirties when he came up with that

GimpMobile
08-02-2023, 04:45 AM
why would he e ver call himself that ? fucking community nan

Bigbad1
08-02-2023, 08:53 PM
Is everyone a faggot here or just CD??

Zerolibido
08-02-2023, 10:27 PM
Do any of you guys actually know how to follow instructions?

Last time I checked that's not how it was recommended to be taken?

You guys are your own worst enemies.

What the f*** is so hard about following a set program that's been laid out for you? Tell me? What's so hard about doing that?

Had you followed instructions and taking the cordyceps at a normal dose once / 21 days you would not be in this mess. You did it to yourself by not following instructions and my patience is wearing thin with you

Listen to what he says b itch do the giddamn protocol you heard him!