PDA

View Full Version : Biatch following the protocol

Pages : [1] 2

biatch
06-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Hello guys, hereby my story:
2004-2005 Propecia.
2005 -All possible side effects came out at 100% strenght- It means physically, mentally, sexually - my body was 100% dead.
During years I got naturally better and I reached recovery at 80% generally speaking, so everything came back (not at 100% but fine and good to live and enjoy life) - What I did to get better? Nothing at all.
My testosterone went over the maximum range and I was kind of maniac till November 2016, despite still not functioning at 100%.
November 2016 - I used Androstenolone for 5 days and it completelly shut me down and my testosterone dropped down and my free testosterone is lowerr the ranges.
Yesterday I just received results from my stool and came out I have permeable gut, 3 bacterias and infection, so the doctor prescribed me some essential oil to cure it.

My actual protocol:
- I am following Total Male Optimization, CdNuts website from 1 month.. it means herbs cycling etc..
- One of these days I will start the essential oils for the bacterias.
- In 3 weeks I will receive R-Andro and I will make the first run after ended at least the 2 months herbs cycling.

I can say that till now herbs are helping me with energy, erections and libido.
The main issue for me now is libido/energy and it looks like a rollercoster cause it really depends from days but I hope and think I am doing good since 90% of the time I can achieve erections and get them at 100% strenght despite the libido issue.

I opened this treat to discuss my steps and to ask you guys advises during the way, just in case I need some.. by the way (being on the protocol from just 1 month I would say I am doing good and I need more time to let it goes).
I will update soon with the next steps, thank you!

Snell1234
06-07-2017, 03:45 AM
I don't mean to throw you off track here, and what I'm saying might not be the best advice, but for me anyway, I found the best way to deal with the bacteria is to get your own body to fight them. Instead of taking essential oils which can be quite harsh, boosting your own body through the use of the herbs cdnuts recommends should help get the gut back in balance.

I had candida around my dick which is gone after starting on the pine pollen. Also the shilajit should help fight the bacteria.

Just a thought. The essential oils can be quite harsh so you might want to try the other stuff first, including the r andro, before using them.

biatch
06-07-2017, 04:20 AM
Any advise is welcome.
What do you mean by saying that essential oils can be quite harsh?
I mean, I understand the word meaning, but do you mean that they will have some bad sides?
The doctor first wanted to put me on antibiotic and I asked him for the essential oils to prevent and avoid bad sides.
Thank you for the advise.

Snell1234
06-07-2017, 04:36 AM
When they kill off the bacteria, toxins are released which your body has to get off. They are definitely preferably to antibiotics, definitely, but if your body is in a compromised state, it may have trouble getting rid of these toxins.

I found that the pine pollen killed off my candida. I've also learnt that as the body improves, things like gut bacteria comes in alignment and your body's own immune system gets rid of the bad stuff.

Maybe ask cdnuts for his input here to see what he thinks.

biatch
06-07-2017, 05:05 AM
Yes sure I understand what you mean.
By the way, I would say that I am mentally oriented to use essential oils since I have 3 different bacterias and I guess they are causing general issues and pain all over my body as gut soring everyday.
I know about the possible toxins release from killing them, but I am oriented to run the essential oils instead of waiting my body to kill them (if it will ever happen, I don't know)...
-I have 3 bacterias causing me soring in the gut, bad digestion and having to stay stucked on the toilette for 30 min every morning, honestly before I pull them out my body and better it is.
Altough I 'm opened to any kind of advises if any has more to suggest me.
Thanks again!

Cdsnuts
06-07-2017, 08:41 AM
Yes sure I understand what you mean.
By the way, I would say that I am mentally oriented to use essential oils since I have 3 different bacterias and I guess they are causing general issues and pain all over my body as gut soring everyday.
I know about the possible toxins release from killing them, but I am oriented to run the essential oils instead of waiting my body to kill them (if it will ever happen, I don't know)...
-I have 3 bacterias causing me soring in the gut, bad digestion and having to stay stucked on the toilette for 30 min every morning, honestly before I pull them out my body and better it is.
Altough I 'm opened to any kind of advises if any has more to suggest me.
Thanks again!

Yes....feast or fast. Either of these things if done long enough will bring you back into balance. They are recommended in the beginning before starting the actual protocol so that you can completely cleanse your system of anything that is giving you issues.

biatch
06-07-2017, 09:53 AM
Hi,
how many fasting days do you think can be usefull to kill bacterias?

Cdsnuts
06-07-2017, 10:04 AM
Hi,
how many fasting days do you think can be usefull to kill bacterias?

A water fast works best for this, but you can't do it at home. Two weeks would do it.

biatch
06-08-2017, 10:56 AM
I think I will run the essential oils. Yesterday I got my agopunture appointment and today I feel completely shit...I just hope that muthaf doctor.. didnt crash all my progress till now. Any though?
By the way is it usefull to have 1 or 2 days water fasting here and there or that means nothing?
Just to be clear I my water fast before starting the protocol.

Snell1234
06-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Coming from someone who regrettably did acupuncture when I first got this, don't do it. It's a waste of money. If anything it made me worse. Save your money and spend them on some herbs. Pine pollen tincture I've just added to my regime and I'm getting great benefits from this. I plan on using the r-andro after a bit of a go on this tincture.

biatch
06-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Yes, I already called the doctor to stop it. Thanks

Cdsnuts
06-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Yes, I already called the doctor to stop it. Thanks

Listen biatch.....

I really don't have anything to say...I just really wanted to say listen biatch.....lol.

K8668B
06-09-2017, 07:19 PM
I love that screen name hahah

biatch
06-11-2017, 12:43 PM
Biatch, LOL!!........ That comes from a rap song I was listening while I was opening my profile , LOL!

By the way I just received 3 bottles of R-ANDRO by my friend's address living in Swizz cause it is illegal to get it shipped in Italy and the border would stuck it... so next week end I will have it in my hands but I think I will wait 2 or 3 more weeks before to run it causeI want to have a full herbs' immersion cycles done to do not skyp anything.

biatch
06-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Questions:
1) why carb backloading is necessary only in the evening and after the gym session? I mean, what is wrong to eat carb during the day?
2)Are you guys so diligent to follow the cold water terapy every morning and every evening? I mean, at times I even dont take shower everyday and sometimes I do feel so tired that having a cold shower would maybe send me to the hospital..
..So, the question is.. is the protocol supposed to be followed at 100% or you also guys Taylor it on your own based on how you feel that day?
I am asking this just to understand it better what you guys are doing and have done to get better over tIme.
Thanks.

Cdsnuts
06-13-2017, 08:45 AM
Questions:
1) why carb backloading is necessary only in the evening and after the gym session? I mean, what is wrong to eat carb during the day?
2)Are you guys so diligent to follow the cold water terapy every morning and every evening? I mean, at times I even dont take shower everyday and sometimes I do feel so tired that having a cold shower would maybe send me to the hospital..
..So, the question is.. is the protocol supposed to be followed at 100% or you also guys Taylor it on your own based on how you feel that day?
I am asking this just to understand it better what you guys are doing and have done to get better over tIme.
Thanks.

In order to get the BEST and the QUICKEST results, follow the protocol EXACTLY as it is laid out for you. Sure some are more important then others, but cherry picking what you're going to do and not do leads you down a slippery slope.

The cold showers are supposed to be jarring....read the web page.

biatch
06-15-2017, 03:26 AM
Just one more question:
Do you guys have pain all over your body, I mean like a nerve/connection pain all over the body?
I always have my limbs soring so much, expecially my legs and my calf muscles, feeling like a kind of tingling all over.
Is it happening to you as well? It souds like that my body is imflamed all over.
Let me please know if you have been through this as well.
Thanks

biatch
06-21-2017, 10:44 AM
...What if I feel the herbs are lowering their effects?
I am cycling around 15 herbs from 1 month but I feel the effect is lowering down?
What to do in this case?
Thanks

Cdsnuts
06-21-2017, 01:10 PM
Just one more question:
Do you guys have pain all over your body, I mean like a nerve/connection pain all over the body?
I always have my limbs soring so much, expecially my legs and my calf muscles, feeling like a kind of tingling all over.
Is it happening to you as well? It souds like that my body is imflamed all over.
Let me please know if you have been through this as well.
Thanks

This nerve issue is something a nice, long fast/feast will address beautifully. I mean, at least two weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

...What if I feel the herbs are lowering their effects?
I am cycling around 15 herbs from 1 month but I feel the effect is lowering down?
What to do in this case?
Thanks

You may be experiencing a downswing.

biatch
06-22-2017, 02:58 AM
Thank you CD for your help.
I am going to start next week coming (monday/tuesday) and I am considering the water or the dry fasting.
The only issue I am considering is the fact that I am 72 Kg guy 1,83 cm tall (lean and light) and by doing that for 14 days I will probably disappear or become invisible!! LOL... That sucks!
I still don't know if the ammount of the fasting's days should be determinated from the fat/weight of the individual as without food the body starts to get the energy from your own body fat (and I do not have fat at all!).
I also hope I will not loose all the gains I just got by cycling the herbs since I have started the Protocol one month ago.
Thank you for your help!

Snell1234
06-22-2017, 05:53 AM
Whatever you do, don't do dry fasting. That is no water. That isn't safe.

Cdsnuts
06-22-2017, 08:16 AM
I am going to start next week coming (monday/tuesday) and I am considering the water or the dry fasting.
The only issue I am considering is the fact that I am 72 Kg guy 1,83 cm tall (lean and light) and by doing that for 14 days I will probably disappear or become invisible!! LOL... That sucks!
I still don't know if the ammount of the fasting's days should be determinated from the fat/weight of the individual as without food the body starts to get the energy from your own body fat (and I do not have fat at all!).
I also hope I will not loose all the gains I just got by cycling the herbs since I have started the Protocol one month ago.
Thank you for your help!

You need to change your mindset. You can't worry about your aesthetics right now. You can work on that later. The first thing you need to do is cleanse.

You're already veering off course here....DO NOT dry fast. It's dangerous, not recommended and can be counter productive.

FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL. Just follow it.

Sometimes I don't get people....the whole thing is outlined for you. You need to do nothing else but follow it. You don't need to add anything to it or think about anything else but staying the course for what is already outlined for you.

biatch
06-22-2017, 09:41 AM
You need to change your mindset. You can't worry about your aesthetics right now. You can work on that later. The first thing you need to do is cleanse.

You're already veering off course here....DO NOT dry fast. It's dangerous, not recommended and can be counter productive.

FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL. Just follow it.

Sometimes I don't get people....the whole thing is outlined for you. You need to do nothing else but follow it. You don't need to add anything to it or think about anything else but staying the course for what is already outlined for you.

I know and you are right.
The reason I was thinking at a dry fasting is because I read stuff telling that it is faster compared to the water fasting then I was thinking to get the same results with less days.
But I got it and yes you are right, just follow the protocol!!... there is not other way to get there and there is no reason to care about becoming a dead man walking and looking like an AIDS guy for few weeks.
Ok, sorry if I got hesitant.
Thank you!

jjbradley2211
06-22-2017, 10:37 AM
Thank you for your help!

Hey I was worried about weight but the clinic I am going to assured me that it shouldn't be a major issue. Ghandi did a 21 day water fast at age 70 and he weighed less than us.

Cdsnuts
06-22-2017, 01:14 PM
Hey I was worried about weight but the clinic I am going to assured me that it shouldn't be a major issue. Ghandi did a 21 day water fast at age 70 and he weighed less than us.

This is just one of the many reasons water fasting should be done with supervision. They can put your worries aside as they have fasted thousands upon thousands of patients and know what is okay and what is not.

Swill
06-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Thank you for your help!

i was lighter than you going in with the same concerns (not aesthetics, just concerned about there not being much there to lose) but it was absolutely fine, dont sweat it.

jjbradley2211
06-22-2017, 02:22 PM
This is just one of the many reasons water fasting should be done with supervision. They can put your worries aside as they have fasted thousands upon thousands of patients and know what is okay and what is not.

Yes, agreed. I hope no one took my ghandi quote as permission to just stop eating for 3 weeks on their own..

biatch
06-22-2017, 02:40 PM
Got it guys, thank you to get my mind straight again..
By the way I will do it alone, I can not have the oportunity to get in a clinic for it, I can't be absent from my job, but I think it will be fine and I will manage it as many of you did.
Will update you soon...

jjbradley2211
06-22-2017, 02:49 PM
I am guessing that CD would recommend doing a 2 week feast instead then....You don't have take time off work and its safer to do on your own. Just looking out for you because we don't want to harm ourselves trying to cure ourselves.

Keep your head up brother....Nothing is permanent if we don't allow it to be.

Cdsnuts
06-22-2017, 05:43 PM
I am guessing that CD would recommend doing a 2 week feast instead then....You don't have take time off work and its safer to do on your own. Just looking out for you because we don't want to harm ourselves trying to cure ourselves.

Keep your head up brother....Nothing is permanent if we don't allow it to be.

That would be a correct guess.

I never recommend water fasting at home for a variety of reasons.

biatch
06-27-2017, 02:39 AM
Ok guys... here we go!
This is my first day water fasting (I am not eating from 12h ago) and I am running it till sunday 9th, so it means 13 days.
I am even scared to say this since I know it will be so hard for me and I am not sure I can run that long and if I can be productive at work as well.
Tonight I have the Depeche Mode concert, so I am wondering if to start it today or let it go from tomorrow.
By the way, mentally I am on a water fasting mode from today and I will keep it doing as long as I can.
I will update you and ask you help if I ever need it.
Thank you!

Snell1234
06-27-2017, 04:57 AM
Are you doing it at a supervised clinic or on your own? You probably shouldn't be doing it on your own...

Durantia37
06-27-2017, 04:58 AM
Water fasting or juice feasting? If you're water fasting for thirteen days, you aren't going to be able to work dude. You shouldn't even operate a car after a few days.

biatch
06-27-2017, 05:07 AM
I am thinking of a water fasting and on my own...I will keep going till I can.
At the moment I can not go on juice fasting cause I can not introduce raw fruit or raw veggies in my system cause I have ulcer colitis at the moment (a disease I am facing since I am a little guy, and now it is on its active moment) and that would really hurt me a lot. I only can eat coocked food.
So my only option is water fasting.
I just can go since I can, no other options.
By the way I think I am able to run it at least for 8 days (I already did it).

biatch
06-27-2017, 10:04 AM
Last update is that since now I am doing good with the herbs and if I look back just 1 or 2 months ago, I can see how far better I am from that point.
Then I am considering even if fasting again (since I already did before herbs) is necessary or not (since I am going well on the protocol), I mean I do not want to loose all the gains I did till now.
Honestly speaking, since I am cycling herbs from 1 month and a half, the time for the R Andro has almost arrived and that's something I can not wait for, and I would like to give it a shoot in maximum 1 month since I am organizing to have a trip with a girl I like and for sure something will happen between us, so maybe under the R Andro I hope I will be sexually better.
Said this, I will keep the water fasting not too long and jump back to the herbs asap so to finish my 2 months or 2 and a half months and then jump on the R andro.

Cdsnuts
06-27-2017, 02:48 PM
Again....wrong move. You CANNOT water fast and do ANYTHING except rest.

Why do you continue to NOT follow instructions?

biatch
06-27-2017, 04:19 PM
I would't say I am not following istructions, I am doing all the exact steps of the protocol everyday as told. On here I am just asking and trying to understand better some parts of it, as the water fasting which isn't that easy to understand for me since I just did it once in my life (8 days keeping working and by my own and it helped me).
By the way, since it's impossible for me to do anything and just rest, maybe it is better I will not do another water fasting and keep continuing the road I am on by following the protocol. I just wanted to repeat another water fasting,but I have done it already, so ok I keep going on the regular protocol as I am doing and that's it.. cause here is no way I can stop my life to rest (job) at the moment. Thank you for the suggests.

Durantia37
06-27-2017, 06:40 PM
Besides it being dangerous, a big reason you want to rest during a water fast is that you want all your energy to go towards cleansing. If you're spending all your energy working, you're going to get all the same misery but way worse overall results.

It's better than nothing to fast and work, I guess, but I'd never want to go eight days without eating and not get everything I could out of it.

biatch
06-28-2017, 12:59 AM
Besides it being dangerous, a big reason you want to rest during a water fast is that you want all your energy to go towards cleansing. If you're spending all your energy working, you're going to get all the same misery but way worse overall results.

It's better than nothing to fast and work, I guess, but I'd never want to go eight days without eating and not get everything I could out of it.

Yes, you guys are probably right.
But I can confirm that I already did eight days without eating having only water and not resting at home all day but going to work all of those days, and finally having results from it.
Said this, I follow what you all are suggesting me, I got a step back and I will not have my second water fasting.
I am just going forward the protocol as usual.
Thank you everyone for your advises and help.

Cdsnuts
06-28-2017, 08:25 AM
I could not imagine water fasting while having to keep up with my daily responsibilities. One of the great benefits of water fasting at a clinic is that you can put aside all of your worries for a few weeks. This goes a long way in helping you cleanse, mentally and physically.

biatch
07-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Curiosity question:
Before running R Andro did you guys have any blood tests to understand whats the numbers are?

Swill
07-05-2017, 01:46 PM
No I didn't, because it wouldn't really tell me anything about where I'm at. How I'm feeling will tell me where I'm at. There are people that are fucked with perfect labs. People who haven't taken fin with horrendous labs that are totally fine.

There's no really indicator test that will tell you anything, other than how you feel.

K8668B
07-05-2017, 02:42 PM
No I didn't, because it wouldn't really tell me anything about where I'm at. How I'm feeling will tell me where I'm at. There are people that are fucked with perfect labs. People who haven't taken fin with horrendous labs that are totally fine.

There's no really indicator test that will tell you anything, other than how you feel.

Amen!! So fucking true!

That's why i dont even care to get labs anymore, or even goto doctors in general anymore.

biatch
07-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Yes R andro scares me about the estrogens. I dont want to drop them down too much since they seems already low. Will check it out and post it.

biatch
07-06-2017, 08:17 AM
I want to give a little update by cycling herbs from exactly 1,5 mounths.
It is a rollercoster, but generally speaking I am way up from where I started, I can get it up 90% of the times and it stays up, (my mood is also better but not always good) at times I feel I am there, recovered.... because of the sensation on my penis and feeling so good pleasure, random erections during the day etc...other times I feel numb down there, and feel more tired, so it really depends from the days..but my baseline is surelly higher (much higher) compared to the beginning. I also have some peak coming in my brain where I can feel the DHT feeling kicking in, but it's not enough strong...still missing that complete power!
Today I just took Pine Pollen spoons (I think too much, since I also got the headache from it) and after some hours I got that feeling in my brain, confident, alpha man, the boss as I should be!
Said this, since feeling these sensations and feelings, coming and going as a rollercoaster, I do get sad in my soul cause I do understand the bad condition I am in and the wish I have to live life again at its full power.
In 2/3 weeks, just after receiving my blood test panel, I plan to run R andro and hope it will make me fly higher and closer to the results we are working for.. I am so scared of using it (prohormones scares me out) but that's the way it is and I will start using it at the minimum dose till growing it up if fine.
By the way, I am happy of the results I am having till now and hope they will keep improving by time.

jjbradley2211
07-06-2017, 10:38 AM
Stay strong brother and be happy about the positive results. It's good your moving in the right direction.

biatch
07-07-2017, 12:45 AM
Honestly speaking, I have been using Pine Pollen 3 times from 3 weeks ago I think this powder is not good for me, since that moment I do feel my self different and my body is less horny, I think I am not using it anymore... def not for me.

Snell1234
07-07-2017, 08:23 AM
I'd reconsider that bitch. It is by far one of the, if not the, best thing for you. Keep taking it and add in the tincture too.

biatch
07-07-2017, 08:28 AM
I'd reconsider that bitch. It is by far one of the, if not the, best thing for you. Keep taking it and add in the tincture too.

Everytime I use it, I do loose my erections...I don't know the reason...

Snell1234
07-07-2017, 08:41 AM
Probably because it's reducing estrogen which in the short term is reducing your erections. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Long term, it will help bring them back in full force. I have 3 tablespoons every day and the tincture most days too.

Besides r andro, it is the best thing we can take.

biatch
07-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Probably because it's reducing estrogen which in the short term is reducing your erections. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Long term, it will help bring them back in full force. I have 3 tablespoons every day and the tincture most days too.

Besides r andro, it is the best thing we can take.

I see, I am pretty sure to have low estrogens then... no way for me to use this stuff as R andro as well then...
Isn't there any way to make estrogens higher?

TubZy
07-07-2017, 09:17 AM
I see, I am pretty sure to have low estrogens then... no way for me to use this stuff as R andro as well then...
Isn't there any way to make estrogens higher?

4 andro..

biatch
07-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Why should 4 andro help me? It will rise my testosterone wHill running it (and suppressing me as well). Once out the cycle, my testosterone will drop Down.

CannonBalls
07-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Honestly speaking, I have been using Pine Pollen 3 times from 3 weeks ago I think this powder is not good for me, since that moment I do feel my self different and my body is less horny, I think I am not using it anymore... def not for me.

PP only improved my erections to the point where I thought I was close to full recovery. I love the stuff, I'm just giving it a break for a while because of the headache/pressure I've recently experienced.

You may be in a downswing and are overthinking it?

biatch
07-07-2017, 11:12 AM
What do you mean downswimg? I used it only 3 times cycling it with other herbs and I can feel this effetti on me, diffrrently from the other herbs that are boosting well.

TubZy
07-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Why should 4 andro help me? It will rise my testosterone wHill running it (and suppressing me as well). Once out the cycle, my testosterone will drop Down.

If you have low T and low E you need to boost your T up. Eat more eggs, saturated fats like grass-fed butter etc. And make sure you are getting in enough vitamin in the form of retinol. Vitamin K2 will also boost testosterone, niacinamide, DHEA/preg and also naltrexone.

Once your T levels get back in range, and you have super low estrogen still, 4 Andro can moderately raise estrogen in conjunction with DHT. The suppression is extremely mild with any of these prohormones especially R Andro. As mentioned earlier the main suppressing factor of the HPTA is estrogen, not DHT unless in very excessive amounts. Just make sure your baseline T levels are decent

biatch
07-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Ok, I will post my blood test and ask help from that paper. Thank you so much for your ideas.. thank you!!

CannonBalls
07-07-2017, 12:00 PM
What do you mean downswimg? I used it only 3 times cycling it with other herbs and I can feel this effetti on me, diffrrently from the other herbs that are boosting well.

By downswing I'm talking about the ups and downs of this journey. Sometimes you feel like shit and sometimes you feel good.

Sounds like Tubz has a good explanation for you.

biatch
07-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Well, it can be that downswing maybe... will keep it going and see. Tomorrow morning blood test, I want to See at what point I am.

Cdsnuts
07-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Lol.... you called him bitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

biatch
07-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Yes, I skipped that detail..no problem))..LOL

Swill
07-07-2017, 02:30 PM
I totally agree with CannonBalls that it is more likely than anything to be a downswing typical of what you get with PFS...

I do feel you are getting too worried about the things you are using biatch... understand that everyone here is very careful with what we put in our bodies... we have all been/are going through exactly what you are, so we would certainly not do or recommend something that could cause harm. Everyone here has actually used it, the ones that stuck to all they were supposed to do have generally with great success... this isn't some theory, its proven and tested.

You are clearly hell bent on labs and blood test levels that I and others have said wont really tell you anything, as is always the case with PFS. Just know that no matter what the bit of paper says, its pretty unanimous that the R Andro will help you, not hurt you.

Everyone has low oestrogen's when their T is lower, its totally normal. Don't let yourself obsess over it, focus on recovery... and how you do that is already laid out.

Snell1234
07-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Lol.... you called him bitch.

I thought you would like that

biatch
07-08-2017, 03:03 AM
Really I feel so much supported to share opinions with all of you guys since I know you will only give me back an healty and no armfull suggest, so thank you so much! The issue with myself is that, this is my second time in my life that I killed myself by using a wrong product and I do regret for both of them!... why this is happening to me? Two times, why? Just because I made a wrong choise and I didnt think enough about the possible conseguences of my action.. I am back to jail!!.. So, yes.. I do need to move carefully before even jumping on an icecream. But this doesnt mean I do not believe in the protocol, this just mean that I want to be sure 100% in what I am consuming and just after a logic consideration tailored on myself. I already know I will use all the product is listed on here and all you guys are using, but I just want to be sure and in Peace with myself before...

Cdsnuts
07-08-2017, 03:37 AM
Really I feel so much supported to share opinions with all of you guys since I know you will only give me back an healty and no armfull suggest, so thank you so much! The issue with myself is that, this is my second time in my life that I killed myself by using a wrong product and I do regret for both of them!... why this is happening to me? Two times, why? Just because I made a wrong choise and I didnt think enough about the possible conseguences of my action.. I am back to jail!!.. So, yes.. I do need to move carefully before even jumping on an icecream. But this doesnt mean I do not believe in the protocol, this just mean that I want to be sure 100% in what I am consuming and just after a logic consideration tailored on myself. I already know I will use all the product is listed on here and all you guys are using, but I just want to be sure and in Peace with myself before...
It's a smart cautious approach which is typically good. But let me ask you this. Why would you want to spend any more time on this side of it then the other side of it?

Sooner you go for it the sooner you'll be on the other side

Sooner a relative term of course

biatch
07-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Works in progress...considering it..

biatch
07-08-2017, 02:06 PM
I know you will laugh of me guys but just few minutes ago I opened one R andro pill and pour the powder on a paper and tested 30% of it...then put the powder back inside the pill...LOL

Durantia37
07-08-2017, 05:18 PM
I know you will laugh of me guys but just few minutes ago I opened one R andro pill and pour the powder on a paper and tested 30% of it...then put the powder back inside the pill...LOL

Just take the plunge man.

biatch
07-09-2017, 11:37 AM
I did it twice and got extra anxious!

Cdsnuts
07-09-2017, 11:38 AM
More carbs

Durantia37
07-09-2017, 12:44 PM

Some of the anxiety is probably in your head because you're so freaked out to begin with. Take a small dose, eat extra carbs and protein, and just push through for one week.

If you still don't like it after a week, maybe you need to wait longer.

biatch
07-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Sorry but it s not in my head. I can recognize if something is working or not and the feedback it s giving me.. by the way I will stay on the herbs and cycling till I get my blood test results .

Durantia37
07-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Sorry but it s not in my head. I can recognize if something is working or not and the feedback it s giving me.. by the way I will stay on the herbs and cycling till I get my blood test results .

If you're so scared of this stuff that you're breaking pills into quarters, there's a good chance you're working yourself up a little. Do what you gotta do man. All I can say is that before cycle I was like 20% sexually and three weeks into the cycle I messed around with a girl. That's how good this stuff is. I don't think waiting and waiting to feel perfectly ready for new things is the way to go with PFS.

K8668B
07-09-2017, 03:39 PM

Damn, thats too funny! LOL! Sounds like something i would do myself lolol.

You're super paranoid about it for sure! Just go for it like others have said. This is the big one in my opinion, (as long as the rest of the protocol is in place). Go for it!

biatch
07-09-2017, 04:19 PM
The Sensation was kind of extra anxious and I was like aggressive and nervous, like feeling the need to always move all day.This evening, after dinner and after my second herb dose of the day (I m used to have it around 6PM)..I got excited and as 90% of the time I reached an erection, but this time was easier to get it and more natural to mantain it..So, despite the previous anxious side, there was also a good side...I am so much caution because I know I am super reactive to everything and I am a thin guy of 72 Kg and stuff on me have a super effect.

Swill
07-10-2017, 12:32 AM
It doesn't matter that you are super thin bro, I was thinner than you at one point when going into a fast!

As you seem aware, you are totally and utterly mindfucking yourself. This won't be good for you in the long run in general for beating PFS.

You have to learn to moderate yourself... when things aren't going well or you start feeling a little shitty, don't panic and over analyse and attribute it to X or Y. In the same way, don't get super excited when things go really well because if you do that then the downswings will hit you hard.

Once you learn to keep level, PFS no longer has this grip over you and that in my opinion is probably THE biggest step in recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biatch
07-10-2017, 06:59 AM
If you have low T and low E you need to boost your T up. Eat more eggs, saturated fats like grass-fed butter etc. And make sure you are getting in enough vitamin in the form of retinol. Vitamin K2 will also boost testosterone, niacinamide, DHEA/preg and also naltrexone.

Once your T levels get back in range, and you have super low estrogen still, 4 Andro can moderately raise estrogen in conjunction with DHT. The suppression is extremely mild with any of these prohormones especially R Andro. As mentioned earlier the main suppressing factor of the HPTA is estrogen, not DHT unless in very excessive amounts. Just make sure your baseline T levels are decent

I am afraid about having very low estrogens because I 've used 0.5 mg (1/4 pill) of arimidex for 3 days in February and I felt it completelly dropped my estrogens and since my last lab test they did not come back up.
I've heard from Propecia Help that a guy had similar issue from blocking aromatasi and never recovered, (same as Finasteride), it seems like if "we" are too sensible to enzyme blocking.
This could explaine the reason why Pine Pollen gives me bad erections and numb penis.
Will see it from my next lab coming back in 10 days, but I am scared as hell if this is the case cause it means I have 2 blocked enzymes, 5 alpha and aromatasi.....

Durantia37
07-10-2017, 07:03 AM
I am afraid about having very low estrogens because I 've used 0.5 mg (1/4 pill) of arimidex for 3 days in February and I felt it completelly dropped my estrogens and since my last lab test they did not come back up.
I've heard from Propecia Help that a guy had similar issue from blocking aromatasi and never recovered, (same as Finasteride), it seems like if "we" are too sensible to enzyme blocking.
This could explaine the reason why Pine Pollen gives me bad erections and numb penis.
Will see it from my next lab coming back in 10 days, but I am scared as hell if this is the case cause it means I have 2 blocked enzymes, 5 alpha and aromatasi.....

You are definitely mindfucking yourself dude.

Swill
07-10-2017, 07:05 AM
From what I understand, Pine pollen powder is a modulator rather than a blocker. It has no direct hormonal effects, I've described it in another thread as a super multi vitamin. It's hormonal effects are indirect from the multitude of vitamins and minerals it has.

For what it's worth I have tried both arimidex and aromasin at a variety of doses and crushed my e with it in the past, and have recovered from it. I even used 1mg a day of arimidex at one point. Everything with this is recoverable, give yourself a break.

I believe English actually used it at low dose to supplement his recovery. This is NOT NECESSARY and I wouldn't recommend, but worked for him to an extent.

biatch
07-10-2017, 11:55 AM
I used it in February and in the end of Aprile my estrogens were at completely botto under the range. That s not a good spot. I want to se my new labs to See if they went up but I do not feel it is..

Swill
07-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Ah well, we tried.

biatch
07-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Tried to convince me? Labs talk. But anyway, there is nothing to talk about. Facts are like this.

Swill
07-10-2017, 01:03 PM
If labs talk then no need for this forum, you'll be fine in no time, just jump on trt, you'll be great in no time.

Labs are the answer folks!

Sploicers
07-10-2017, 01:21 PM
You do you man, but as a casual outsider to this conversation, your posts reek of anxiety. Your cortisol must be out of the roof. Just take a step back and focus on something else.

I do think lab tests are good to see if you are getting better, but you should take them as milestones rather than "oh I'm better". I have a blood test on Friday, but I am only doing it so that I can keep track of progress on top of how I am physically feeling. Basically, if I see them rising somewhat I know I am doing something right and am heading in the right direction.

Dude, natures biggest concern is that you have a working dick lol. It's practically the reason we exist. Do you really think we would be here as a species if we couldn't recover from something like this?

biatch
07-10-2017, 02:25 PM
You do you man, but as a casual outsider to this conversation, your posts reek of anxiety. Your cortisol must be out of the roof. Just take a step back and focus on something else.

I do think lab tests are good to see if you are getting better, but you should take them as milestones rather than "oh I'm better". I have a blood test on Friday, but I am only doing it so that I can keep track of progress on top of how I am physically feeling. Basically, if I see them rising somewhat I know I am doing something right and am heading in the right direction.

Dude, natures biggest concern is that you have a working dick lol. It's practically the reason we exist. Do you really think we would be here as a species if we couldn't recover from something like this?
That's what I am talking about, I was doing great with herbs and just after Pine Pollen, my erection strengh has changed..not working fine as before, this is me. It doen't mean it's the same for Others, but I am pretty sure PP made something on me, that's what I am guessing then about estrogens...nothing else.

biatch
07-17-2017, 08:41 AM
Hey guys, I don't know if this is me being crazy or if this is the same for all of you.
2 weeks ago I had such an emotional week cause I got broke with a girl "I was with".
The first week after that I was flat, sad etc... but this last week, even being so sad, I got like crazy about sex as a "maniac", I mean things started working more down there and in my brain (not as they should, but shit I was horny as hell)... I kept masturbating 2/3 times per day all week long...
The thing that makes me crazy and I can not stand, is the fact that few hours before I feel my dick numb and few hours later it turns aroused as hell..
So I seriously feel like if I am getting crazy, I mean this rollercoster makes me crazy................. it's a rollercoster ok, but is it normal? I seriously pass from a situation of feeling like a 90's years old man to feeling f*** horny...
I am getting crazy on this situation, no joke!

Sploicers
07-17-2017, 09:13 AM
Thats good to hear Biatch, but you should really control yourself when it comes to the masturbation aspect.

The rubber banding is normal however... Maybe not so much in the hour aspect though. Most people go days feeling bad, then days feeling good. The fact that you are masturbating so much during the 'good' time could be causing the fluctuations to be a alot more abrupt and jarring.

biatch
07-17-2017, 09:47 AM
Thats good to hear Biatch, but you should really control yourself when it comes to the masturbation aspect.

The rubber banding is normal however... Maybe not so much in the hour aspect though. Most people go days feeling bad, then days feeling good. The fact that you are masturbating so much during the 'good' time could be causing the fluctuations to be a alot more abrupt and jarring.

Yes, from some aspects it should be considerated a good news!..and I can confirm I am black and white compared to just 2 months ago.
The thing is that the difference between the good moments/days is too drastically strong compared to the bad moments and it seriously left on me a precarious person behavior.

biatch
07-17-2017, 12:34 PM
I have some numbers, please guys what do you think?
Expecially about that estradiol stiLl keeping staying that low (I am sure it is because I used arimidex 3 days at o.5 in February).

FREE TESTO: 14.4 pg/ML 15-50
TOTAL TESTO: 21.05 nmol/L 8-42
Diidrotestosterone: 344 pg/Ml 300- 1060
ESTRADIOL: 5 pg/Ml 7.63-42.60
LH 2.98 mlU/mL 1.8-8.16
FSH 4.35 mUl/mL 1.37-13.58

Suggest: should I run R andro or avoid it?
I guess if I could push up the estro a little, I would feel better..
What does R andro do to the estro? Lower them or what?
Thanks

Cdsnuts
07-17-2017, 01:55 PM
I have some numbers, please guys what do you think?
Expecially about that estradiol stiLl keeping staying that low (I am sure it is because I used arimidex 3 days at o.5 in February).

FREE TESTO: 14.4 pg/ML 15,50
TOTAL TESTO: 21.05 nmol/L 8-42
Diidrotestosterone: 344 pg/Ml 300- 1060
ESTRADIOL: 5 pg/Ml 7.63-42.60
LH 2.98 mlU/mL 1.8-8.16
FSH 4.35 mUl/mL 1.37-13.58

Suggest: should I run R andro or avoid it?
I guess if I could push up the estro a little, I would feel better..
What does R andro do to the estro? Lower them or what?
Thanks

Before anyone answers this question, I want to know how much of the protocol you're doing on a daily basis......

biatch
07-17-2017, 02:29 PM
I am doing it all from 2 months. The only thing I am skipping at the moment is the cold shower from 3 weeks because I got a strong flue (I think because of that). By the way I can say I do feel much better before starting the protocol. The only issue I am afraid is the low estrogens and I am thinking it s due from the arimidex.

Cdsnuts
07-17-2017, 02:30 PM
I am doing it all from 2 months. The only thing I am skipping at the moment is the cold shower from 3 weeks because I go a strong flu (I think because of that). By the way I can say I do feel much better before starting the protocol. The only issue I am afraid is the low estrogens and I am thinking it s due from the arimidex.

If anything the cold shower will strengthen your immune system....not the other way around.

You're doing the breathing?

biatch
07-17-2017, 02:44 PM
No breathing as well. Sorry forgot about that. By the way I am concerned about estrogens. I know The breathing will help to calm me down but the estrogens issue is there by numbers and They re seriously low.
So I need to fix that. How?

Sploicers
07-17-2017, 02:48 PM
Watch the notebook. That should raise your estrogen level nicely.

Joking obviously. I dont know what raises estrogen. Im think DHEA does, but better wait on Tubzy or someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

biatch
07-17-2017, 02:59 PM
I am pretty sure it depends from my not big testosterone numbers but I do feel my bodi anni the aromatasi could be blocked since I used arimidex even if for just 3 times at 0.5. They re too low, no way. By the way, since my previous blood test, LH significally raised, testo raised a bit and free testo raised as well.. So things are improving and feel it...The estrogens is the main issue I guess.

Cdsnuts
07-17-2017, 03:32 PM
No breathing as well. Sorry forgot about that. By the way I am concerned about estrogens. I know The breathing will help to calm me down but the estrogens issue is there by numbers and They re seriously low.
So I need to fix that. How?

Yes...I know...estrogen...you've mentioned it in the last 10 posts.

And you forgot about the breathing? Is there anything else that you may have forgotten about concerning this? I'm willing to bet that you're not doing all you can in this regards.

Let me explain a little something to you in regards to how this protocol works. EVERYTHING outlined in the regimen is designed to work on every bodily system you have. Why? Because when you fix the body as a whole, everything falls into place....eventually. When? No one can say as it depends on a myriad of variables. But it WILL happen. It has no choice but to happen given you stick to what is outlined.

Trying to fix yourself piece meal is not going to work out that well for you. Do you have the game wack-a-mole in Italy? This is what it's like when you try and fix yourself like you would a machine. You smack down one thing and then another one pops up somewhere else. It's an endless game that we usually can't win. Our minds don't have the capacity compared to the "intelligence" of the body when it comes to this. The human body is not a machine and needs to be treated as a whole organism, which is what it is.

This is not propecia help. This section of the forum on this board is for people who are interested in treating themselves correctly to bring about the balance which was lost because of 5 ar inhibition. It works if you work it. If that is not something you're interested in doing, perhaps this isn't the best place for you? We're not guessing here. We know how to fix it. The sooner you get on board, the sooner you'll heal. It is very simple really. I'm saying this because given your posts, it doesn't seem like you get the theme here?

Labs are only going to get you so far. They don't really mean much when it comes to PFS.

Stop wasting time, and start doing what is necessary. Forget everything you think you know, and trust the regimen.

It seems as though more and more people from other boards are coming here, but not really understanding the gist of what it is we do here. If you're going to ask the same questions and do the same things as you would on those other boards here, you're not going to get the results you wanted to get by coming here in the first place.

Why is it that you came here and didn't just stay on those other boards? You need to know the answer to that question...you need to get CLEAR on what it is that you want out of this board.

biatch
07-17-2017, 04:14 PM
I do agree with you about the mentality and that s what I am doing since today following the protocol (expect the breathing and cold shower just because I got Sick Last weeks).. Said this I am following it and I trust it. My attention about the estrogens is just because I want to run R andro to give a boost more to my recovery and I dont want to hurt myself more.. So I guess it is licit to ask myself if in this position (regarding estrogens) it is the right case. What should I do? Consume a peoduct or something (prohormones) just because it is on the protocol? I mean, that s a prohormones, not a kandy or a sweet and that plays on estrogens as well, so I am sorry if I am not the user who do use things just because somebody tells him to do, I am the one who try first to understand if it is the case and since now I accepted the game and to follow the protocol by using herbs etc.. prohormones is a different game in my opinion and I m just considering it deeper and once here is a good logic to run it I then run it 100%.. otherwise I am not sure, and I dont know if this the case by my numbers, if you are giving me a good tips and logic it could be, I would consider it.. I am just asking for help, nothig more.

Cdsnuts
07-17-2017, 04:20 PM
I do agree with you about the mentality and that s what I am doing since today following the protocol (expect the breathing and cold shower just because I got Sick Last weeks).. Said this I am following it and I trust it. My attention about the estrogens is just because I want to run R andro to give a boost more to my recovery and I dont want to hurt myself more.. So I guess it is licit to ask myself if in this position (regarding estrogens) it is the right case. What should I do? Consume a peoduct or something (prohormones) just because it is on the protocol? I mean, that s a prohormones, not a kandy or a sweet and that plays on estrogens as well, so I am sorry if I am not the user who do use things just because somebody tells him to do, I am the one who try first to understand if it is the case and since now I accepted the game and to follow the protocol by using herbs etc.. prohormones is a different game in my opinion and I m just considering it deeper and once here is a good logic to run it I then run it 100%.. otherwise I am not sure, and I dont know if this the case by my numbers, if you are giving me a good tips and logic it could be, I would consider it.. I am just asking for help, nothig more.

The only way for you to know is to take it and see what happens. Nothing on this protocol is going to hurt you or set you back more than you already are.

And you are doing the protocol just because other people told you it would help, aren't you? You have to understand when it comes to this regimen nothing is guessed upon or left to chance.

If you take it for a day or two and you don't feel phenomenal then perhaps it's too soon and you go back to rotating the herbs and doing the rest of the protocol.

The benefits given by the r Andro May work out in your favor despite your low estrogen. Again, labs are not determinant upon how you're going to feel when you have PFS

Try it... Start out at 200 mg a day for a couple of days and see how you respond. This is your best bet forward

biatch
07-17-2017, 04:31 PM
Ok that s a good answer in my opinion and I thank you to "clarify" my questions about R andò about extremely low estrogens. I can try it out as you mentioned.. if anyone (Tubzy) has any suggest I thanks. Thank you Cdnuts!

biatch
07-19-2017, 09:58 AM
Guys,
I hope you do not get me wrong. We are all here just looking for help and I am based on my feelings and numbers (I know numbers mean nothing).
But I am here as a PFS user and I recovered from it once (80%). I then used a prohormones who shuted me down and later arimidex who shutted down my aromatasi enzyme as well.
Because of this, I had different blood tests between January till now and my estrogens used to be in range, but after arimidex (I used it in February) they dropped down and they re still very low...
I would like to ask if you guys think that soy and fitoestrogens (coming from food) would be a good idea to run fo a while and try for a while trying to raise my estrogens up and see how I do feel.
I was orinted to run R andro as part of the protocol, but in my case (being shuted down) I don't guess it is an optimal idea in this moment.
Any suggest?
Don't get me wrong or in a bad sight if at this stage I am deviating from the written protocol I am following regarding herbs, gym, diet, cold showers (when I am not sick) etc.
Thank you

Cdsnuts
07-19-2017, 10:07 AM
Guys,
I hope you do not get me wrong. We are all here just looking for help and I am based on my feelings and numbers (I know numbers mean nothing).
But I am here as a PFS user and I recovered from it once (80%). I then used a prohormones who shuted me down and later arimidex who shutted down my aromatasi enzyme as well.
Because of this, I had different blood tests between January till now and my estrogens used to be in range, but after arimidex (I used it in February) they dropped down and they re still very low...
I would like to ask if you guys think that soy and fitoestrogens (coming from food) would be a good idea to run fo a while and try for a while trying to raise my estrogens up and see how I do feel.
I was orinted to run R andro as part of the protocol, but in my case (being shuted down) I don't guess it is an optimal idea in this moment.
Any suggest?
Don't get me wrong or in a bad sight if at this stage I am deviating from the written protocol I am following regarding herbs, gym, diet, cold showers (when I am not sick) etc.
Thank you
Listen... You keep asking the same question over and over again and we keep giving you the same answer but you are not accepting it.

You're simply not listening to the advice that we are giving you. Stop focusing on your numbers and start doing the protocol. Just because you keep asking us the same question over and over again doesn't mean you're going to get a different answer.

You're coming about this all the wrong way.

TubZy
07-19-2017, 11:08 AM
Ok that s a good answer in my opinion and I thank you to "clarify" my questions about R andò about extremely low estrogens. I can try it out as you mentioned.. if anyone (Tubzy) has any suggest I thanks. Thank you Cdnuts!

I would say just try the R andro and see how you feel. Labs aren't really going to do much at all I wouldn't even pay attention to them anymore (I stopped a long time ago, they just gave me more anxiety). Your best bet with PFS is to go how you feel. You probably saw some people have recovered from all different types of things, but just try the herbs and R andro and see how you feel. If you feel worse than just drop it.

If you wanted to raise estrogen, 15mg or higher of DHEA daily should raise estrogen to an extent and also DHT perhaps, but again DHEA isn't a cure for PFS unfortunately (even if you got your estrogen back into normal range, you will still probably feel the exact same you are feeling now)

Cdsnuts
07-19-2017, 04:45 PM
I would say just try the R andro and see how you feel. Labs aren't really going to do much at all I wouldn't even pay attention to them anymore (I stopped a long time ago, they just gave me more anxiety). Your best bet with PFS is to go how you feel. You probably saw some people have recovered from all different types of things, but just try the herbs and R andro and see how you feel. If you feel worse than just drop it.

If you wanted to raise estrogen, 15mg or higher of DHEA daily should raise estrogen to an extent and also DHT perhaps, but again DHEA isn't a cure for PFS unfortunately (even if you got your estrogen back into normal range, you will still probably feel the exact same you are feeling now)

Exactly.

The sooner you realize Biatch that those numbers don't mean much, the sooner you'll start getting somewhere.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE NUMBERS.

You could have PERFECT numbers and still be feeling shitty with symptoms. PFS is more then the numbers on a lab page.

You keep saying you're coming here for advice, but you're not taking the advice that we're giving you? What is the point then?

Snell1234
07-19-2017, 06:44 PM
You really wanted to call him biatch again didn't you?

Cdsnuts
07-19-2017, 07:02 PM
You really wanted to call him biatch again didn't you?
That is his screen name...lol

biatch
07-20-2017, 02:33 AM
Ok guys, I got your point of view and I thank you for the answers and patience to keep replying me "at the same question".
I really got so fucked up cause I just broke up with the girl I was "in love with" and it really sucks, I mean it sucks even more being on this PFS condition where you understand you can not do too much and you feel "impotent" to life...
Plus I feel so sad cause I got fucked up for the second time again after I already recovered once, and I can not forgive myself for this... it is not easy being inside this crap game again...I can't even believe I am back in this issue since I got my life back and BANG, I got killed another time... so I do apologize if I got heavy also with you guys but I am scared as hell...I know I know, I should controll this but at the moment my sadness is at the top for all these things happining together.
By the way I am still running herbs and they are really helping me.
Yesterday I went back to my endo doctor with my labs and he told me I do have a problem and want me to run a cycle of NEBID (UNDOCANOATED TESTOSTERONE) but I guess I won't run it and if I do have to run something I then prefer to give a first shot to R andro as you guys did..
At the moment I am thinking about what will be my next step, if staying on the herbs that are slowly increasing my T (as proven from my labs) or run R andro... I know you suggest me to give it a try but WOW, I am in an emotional state of mind where I could really freak out and I am not sure to be responsible of my future behavior, I mean everything is fluctating and making me feel different every single days, plus by nature I am an aggressive person, kind of violent/nervous and I am afraid to not be able to control it and start fighting with somebody...... so I am really thinking deep about how to move.
I would like to thank you anyway for your support and I will keep you updated asap on my decision.
Thank you.

Durantia37
07-20-2017, 05:09 AM
Ok guys, I got your point of view and I thank you for the answers and patience to keep replying me "at the same question".
I really got so fucked up cause I just broke up with the girl I was "in love with" and it really sucks, I mean it sucks even more being on this PFS condition where you understand you can not do too much and you feel "impotent" to life...
Plus I feel so sad cause I got fucked up for the second time again after I already recovered once, and I can not forgive myself for this... it is not easy being inside this crap game again...I can't even believe I am back in this issue since I got my life back and BANG, I got killed another time... so I do apologize if I got heavy also with you guys but I am scared as hell...I know I know, I should controll this but at the moment my sadness is at the top for all these things happining together.
Yesterday I went back to my endo doctor with my labs and he told me I do have a problem and want me to run a cycle of NEBID (UNDOCANOATED TESTOSTERONE) but I guess I won't run it and if I do have to run something I then prefer to give a first shot to R andro as you guys did..
At the moment I am thinking about what will be my next step, if staying on the herbs that are slowly increasing my T (as proven from my labs) or run R andro... I know you suggest me to give it a try but WOW, I am in an emotional state of mind where I could really freak out and I am not sure to be responsible of my future behavior, I mean everything is fluctating and making me feel different every single days, plus by nature I am an aggressive person, kind of violent/nervous and I am afraid to not be able to control it and start fighting with somebody...... so I am really thinking deep about how to move.
I would like to thank you anyway for your support and I will keep you updated asap on my decision.
Thank you.

Sorry to hear all that man. Breakups are never fun, but I can't imagine going through one with PFS.

In terms of the prohormone, there is nothing else we can tell you dude. You know our opinion, you know the parameters of the situation - you'll just have to make a decision. Maybe if you're this obsessed and worried about the Andro, you could just wait until you're doing a little better physically and psychologically.

I dont think it will hurt you, I'm just saying you seem way too obsessed with it and should just focus on something else for awhile, perhaps.

K8668B
07-20-2017, 06:09 AM
Thank you.

Heheh... ive been there bro.. i know the feeling. no girl has ever put up with my pfs. and ive had many opportunities. beautiful women too.

i know its hard right now, because youre going through the initial break up phase, but once you can learn to block all of that out, and just focus on yourself and healing, you will truly become empowered, like i have, and nothing can phase you. you will heal, and you will be in that promised land state, and the world will be yours.

i have a few girls that are talking to me right now, and i honestly dont even care what they think. and its empowering. im just fighting the pfs battle, and i know that the only true thing that matters is me healing. and when healed, i can do whatever i set my mind to, and have the woman of my dreams.

stop worrying about the labs bro. ive had perfectly normal total testosterone levels in the 600s range the whole time while having pfs. and i still had pfs, and a pfs dick. they truly are irrelevant like many members here have said. its all about how YOU feel. You will just simply know...

biatch
07-20-2017, 06:47 AM
Heheh... ive been there bro.. i know the feeling. no girl has ever put up with my pfs. and ive had many opportunities. beautiful women too.

i know its hard right now, because youre going through the initial break up phase, but once you can learn to block all of that out, and just focus on yourself and healing, you will truly become empowered, like i have, and nothing can phase you. you will heal, and you will be in that promised land state, and the world will be yours.

i have a few girls that are talking to me right now, and i honestly dont even care what they think. and its empowering. im just fighting the pfs battle, and i know that the only true thing that matters is me healing. and when healed, i can do whatever i set my mind to, and have the woman of my dreams.

stop worrying about the labs bro. ive had perfectly normal total testosterone levels in the 600s range the whole time while having pfs. and i still had pfs, and a pfs dick. they truly are irrelevant like many members here have said. its all about how YOU feel. You will just simply know...
Thanks for you sweet words..
tha main problem was not sex since I can have it.. the main problem with this girl was that I am fucking freaking out!!! LOL
I am becoming a dangerous person...WOW, need vacation!
Thanks anyway for your kind words))

Snell1234
07-20-2017, 08:10 AM
What herbs have you been using? Are you back on the pine pollen?

biatch
07-20-2017, 08:15 AM
All listed from Cdnuts..I mean 90% of them but I am not using PP anymore at the moment.
I mean, I started out with 8, then I ordered them little by little from Herbs Empire till I got almost all of them now...

Holistic
07-20-2017, 10:01 AM
Do you have the game wack-a-mole in Italy? This is what it's like when you try and fix yourself like you would a machine. You smack down one thing and then another one pops up somewhere else. It's an endless game that we usually can't win. Our minds don't have the capacity compared to the "intelligence" of the body when it comes to this. The human body is not a machine and needs to be treated as a whole organism, which is what it is.

Brilliant example man. Unfortunately that wack-a-mole approach is the paradigm of today's medicine.

Listen biatch, stop giving so much of a deal about labs. I know they can shed some clues but they are not the ultimate indicator of our
Condition. I did some on myself about 2 weeks after crashing ( at my worst) and everything came in range. According to the labs I was a healthy 27yo male. Did I feel like it? Hell no, more like an 70yo decaying asexual freak.

Snell1234
07-20-2017, 06:30 PM
Brilliant example man. Unfortunately that wack-a-mole approach is the paradigm of today's medicine.

Listen biatch, stop giving so much of a deal about labs. I know they can shed some clues but they are not the ultimate indicator of our
Condition. I did some on myself about 2 weeks after crashing ( at my worst) and everything came in range. According to the labs I was a healthy 27yo male. Did I feel like it? Hell no, more like an 70yo decaying asexual freak.
Listen biatch - lol!

biatch
07-22-2017, 05:10 AM
Ok. I know myself very well and I know I am iper super ultra reactive to any ingredient I am ingestig in my body.. So I just took 1 R andro pill and I feel energized and my brain got that libido information back. It is all about hormones, no way. I am just sure that I do need to boost my testo up as it was.. but I can feel the R andro working... by the way, what about my estrogens??LOL (kidding about estrogens obvioisly)

Snell1234
07-22-2017, 06:24 AM
If you don't get any negative affects, you may as well do the whole cycle now.

Cdsnuts
07-22-2017, 07:06 AM
Ok. I know myself very well and I know I am iper super ultra reactive to any ingredient I am ingestig in my body.. So I just took 1 R andro pill and I feel energized and my brain got that libido information back. It is all about hormones, no way. I am just sure that I do need to boost my testo up as it was.. but I can feel the R andro working... by the way, what about my estrogens??LOL (kidding about estrogens obvioisly)

Run a low dose cycle for 3-4 weeks to test the waters. One pill twice a day. Do it.....

biatch
07-23-2017, 10:35 AM
I just took it once (yesterday)..and after that I felt comvulsions all night , joints, hands, muscolar and stomach pain.. I even can not walk and just feel I need to sleep..I m sorry to push again about that, but here is something going on with my low estro..I feEl like i am dieing. I am in bed all day, I can t even stand up.

Cdsnuts
07-23-2017, 10:38 AM
I just took it once (yesterday)..and after that I felt comvulsions all night , joints, hands, muscolar and stomach pain.. I even can not walk and just feel I need to sleep..I m sorry to push again about that, but here is something going on with my low estro..I feEl like i am dieing. I am in bed all day, I can t even stand up.
Listen... You need to cleanse. Either a two or three week-long juice feast or two week water fast at a fasting Clinic.

There's no point in going on like this back and forth.

You know what you have to do you just have to do it. At this point you're basically just whining

biatch
07-23-2017, 10:50 AM
I tryed R andro but I feel shitty today. That s not my fault. I m in bed with pain all over my body.

Durantia37
07-23-2017, 02:03 PM
"I tried it but I feel shitty." Lol. I felt like death for the entire month of my cleanse and for weeks afterwards and still feel shitty the majority of the time. What's your point? Because you feel bad you think you don't need to cleanse? Toughen up and stop going in circles, I'm losing patience with you as well.

biatch
07-24-2017, 04:09 AM
I Said that I tried to take R andro!! Only 1 pill fucked me up in bed, and I am still in bed. I even cant Wake up and go to work...About the cleanse I already did it months ago before to start the protocol...So I tryed to take R andro now as suggested but I am seriously dead now..I am in bed from 20 hours, couldnt go to work this morning.

Snell1234
07-24-2017, 04:52 AM
I Said that I tried to take R andro!! Only 1 pill fucked me up in bed, and I am still in bed. I even cant Wake up and go to work...About the cleanse I already did it months ago before to start the protocol...So I tryed to take R andro now as suggested but I am seriously dead now..I am in bed from 20 hours, couldnt go to work this morning.

What did it do to you exactly?

biatch
07-24-2017, 05:04 AM
2 days ago, I took 100 mg in the evening around 7PM.
Then I went out with friends for a drink (I drunk water).. the next morning I ws feeling better, more energy and more my self, a bit too much nervous/anxious but still fine.
Then this effect went off and started to feel letargyc (as Always), in the evening I started to feel pain,soring hands, back and legs...too much (I guess this is due to my already low estrogens)...then I went to bed and my body was feeling like 300kg heavy and soring all my muscles in my back and soring my hands...too much! I felt exausted, need to sleep and sleep and sleep, and it was the same Yesterday and this morning, I feel I just need to sleep sleep and sleep,no way...plus that feeling of costant anxious.
I just woke up now, I m going to eat something and go to the gym even if I still feel crap.

Snell1234
07-24-2017, 05:16 AM
Don't go to the gym if you feel like crap. Rest and get better before you go to the gym.

You may have to build yourself up more with the herbs before going down this route then.

biatch
07-24-2017, 05:29 AM
Thank you for the suggest, but I am going to the gym now cause I feel I need to move myself..I need to take out this anxious otherwise I will kick someone.
Thanks

Cdsnuts
07-24-2017, 07:59 AM
Thank you for the suggest, but I am going to the gym now cause I feel I need to move myself..I need to take out this anxious otherwise I will kick someone.
Thanks

I think we're done here with you.

EVERYTIME, someone gives you a suggestion based on their own experience, you shut it down and do what you want to any way, then whine and complain about how bad you feel. I'm done listening to it.

This forum isn't the right fit for you. You would do better over at the others where people like to complain and not take advice.

We are NOT guessing here when we give out advice.....what don't you understand?

biatch
07-24-2017, 08:23 AM
What did I do wrong? I tryed R andro as suggested and felt not good. I did follow the advises.. should i keep taking it anyway? I seriously felt no good. So now I m still on herbs and gym as usual. I always followed suggests you gave me. I dont want to be a finger in the ass, I did it what suggested.. probably not good for me at the moment. I am keeping doing the protocol...I would even use again R andro but wow, that was strong for me.
About gym today, it is fine, even if not feeling well I can do it and I know it will boost my energy up.. So I do it, it wont harm myself.
By the way I wont report anymore my bad feeling and keep silence about it so to dont bother anyone anymore.

Swill
07-24-2017, 08:25 AM
Listen... You need to cleanse. Either a two or three week-long juice feast or two week water fast at a fasting Clinic.

There's no point in going on like this back and forth.

You know what you have to do you just have to do it. At this point you're basically just whining

See above. Fucking cleanse.

biatch
07-24-2017, 08:27 AM
Ok. I go for another cleanse, I did one already but I go for the second one.. lets see what happens. Thanks

Snell1234
07-24-2017, 10:28 AM
Ok. I go for another cleanse, I did one already but I go for the second one.. lets see what happens. Thanks

I think the others might have missed this that you have already cleansed. It might be better just to try to build your body up after the cleanse now. I'm not sure doing a second one in such close succession to your first is a good idea - happy to be corrected by others.

Get on the herbs and give them some time to work. I really recommend giving the pine pollen powder another. Can you give it a few weeks and see how you go on it? It really is the best herb for our condition.

Swill
07-24-2017, 10:41 AM
A second cleanse wouldn't harm. It was the recommendation based on his reaction to the R-Andro, which was the result of 1 of 2 things...

1) his body is still very toxic and a cleanse would therefore be beneficial

Or..

2) he is totally mindfucking himself and not giving himself a fighting chance.

In honesty, I suspect it's the second thing. But if he is sure it is the first, then a cleanse is the way to go.

biatch
07-24-2017, 12:21 PM
Here is no sense to think it s the 2nd one. I mean, I am following the protocol, only thing I admit I am skipping is the breath exercices. R andro was not fine for me at the moment and I felt it very clearly. If you prefer me to tell you that it s "all in my head" I can do it, but it s not.

TubZy
07-24-2017, 12:34 PM
I mean you said you felt better from it after you dosed it, androsterone doesn't have that long of a half life so to say you felt worse 24+ hours after you took a very small dosage (not including you felt much better after the dosage and the following morning) doesn't make much sense, you probably felt so called worse because you felt better after you took the initial dose and it wore off leaving you back to your PFS state. You need to take it continously and split it into two doses per day due to the half life.

biatch
07-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Well, I dont know the reason, but no, I didnt go back to my "normal" state, I felt worse than normal. Your rational has a sense but I am guessing that maybe it left me with lower estro,just an ipotesys,could it be?

Cdsnuts
07-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Well, I dont know the reason, but no, I didnt go back to my "normal" state, I felt worse than normal. Your rational has a sense but I am guessing that maybe it left me with lower estro,just an ipotesys,could it be?
I'm going to ask you one more time... What is it that you're trying to get out of this forum?

Durantia37
07-24-2017, 01:22 PM

You either need to cleanse for a long-ass time without any cheating, or do like three more months of herbs and protocol. Then try the prohormone again. But for now, drop the idea of the prohormone and please god stop asking about your estrogen.

TubZy
07-24-2017, 01:31 PM

Your estrogen isn't going to drop more than 24 hours after your initial dose. If it was estrogen related you would have felt it within two hours after taking the R Andro (if you truly want to believe if is even estrogen related in the first place), and on top of that you said you felt better after dosing it, which is when it is actually active, so I'm not sure your logic of being estrogen related even makes sense regardless. There are a million other things involved as well like carb, protein and salt intake that needs to be monitored but it sounds you are way too inexperienced to try a prohormone yet at this point though.

biatch
07-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Well, I am considering cause I dont know..
I dont want to get out from this forum, I mean I am sorry if I do report something weird but that s what has happened with me... maybe there is somethig more going on ok...maybe I am crazy as hell and depressed and what else you prefer to add..I am not trying to argue and it is not my intention at all.
But you gave me enough suggests so I can start from what you suggested me and if you prefer you can avoid to give me more tips about it.
Thank you for the suggests.

Cdsnuts
07-24-2017, 02:09 PM
Well, I am considering cause I dont know..
I dont want to get out from this forum, I mean I am sorry if I do report something weird but that s what has happened with me... maybe there is somethig more going on ok...maybe I am crazy as hell and depressed and what else you prefer to add..I am not trying to argue and it is not my intention at all.
But you gave me enough suggests so I can start from what you suggested me and if you prefer you can avoid to give me more tips about it.
Thank you for the suggests.
You're not answering my question and it's starting to annoy me

biatch
07-24-2017, 02:25 PM
You are right, I cant get anything since no one has the answer and it is normal that noones has.. So the only thing I can do is following the protocol and trying keep doing what the protocol suggests.
Thank you for helping, I will keep following the protocol.

Cdsnuts
07-24-2017, 03:14 PM
You are right, I cant get anything since no one has the answer and it is normal that noones has.. So the only thing I can do is following the protocol and trying keep doing what the protocol suggests.

Wrong. We have the answer. You just choose not to take it or it's not what you want to hear.

You have to follow this...Every. single. piece. Every day....day in, day out. It could take six months or two years or so, but you will get better.

You're manic. I understand, but you're here for a reason, so listen to what myself and others who are successfully following this tell you, and just fucking do it.

Whining and complaining does NOTHING but keeps you in the cyclical pattern of negativity.

And you did a cleanse....good for you. I did four extended water fasts of 21 days and a 45 day juice feast over the course of three or four years with no guidance. I'm not saying this to have a dick measuring contest. I'm telling you so that you can understand that just because you did one cleanse, you could easily do another one to great benefit to yourself.

If you're that bad off to where one pill of R andro made you stay in bed all day, you're pretty toxic and bogged down.

Don't take my word for it. RESEARCH, every single piece of what is recommended here so you understand WHY it's recommended.

Durantia was very skeptical in the beginning....do you know what he did....he read into each and every piece of the regimen to give himself piece of mind that what he was doing was worth it. You should do the same.

Nobody here wants to hear you whine. All these guys are struggling to get themselves back. Help out and join them. This place is about not only fixing yourself but doing it with comradery with other like minded individuals.

Stop bitching and get to work. Man up.

biatch
07-24-2017, 03:32 PM
Ok.
Thanks

biatch
07-26-2017, 12:58 PM
Hello guys.
First of all, as a man I want to apologize about my behavior of these last days.
I was crying as a pussy, so I hope I will have more credibility from now on. I got a bad period, I guess also because of the girlfriend I broke with.
Said this, I am on a down period.
R andro is not the answer for me at the moment cause I guess I need to build my body more before to use it, I want first to build up my testo more before to run it again.
My next steps will be as suggested: water fasting and then back to the herb's cycling.
As it is supposed to be, I had a full month where I could get it up at 100% and things were going to the right direction even if still having the libido issue, now things seems to be going down, so I will keep waiting for the next good moment.
I am also back on the cold showers now, cause after a strong flu I was skipping it.
See you in a while and apologize my behavior, it ain't Always easy for anybody and I will keep controlling myself more next time.
Thanks

jjbradley2211
07-26-2017, 02:07 PM
Keep your head up and follow the protocol. Everyone here wants you to succeed!, negativity just won't help that. Good luck with your cleanse!

Hulk Smash
07-26-2017, 04:26 PM

Hey Biatch,

Everything CD recommends makes sense if you research it.
Your body's reaction to Pro-Hormones is due to the positive effects fading as Tubzy stated
or you need more time cycling the herbs.

I'm no expert but I think you have to build up your testosterone with the herbs/diet first to have the
solid foundation for your body to absorb the pro-hormones and give you the best results.

If you don't see/feel the progress yet with the herbs then you should re-read the guidelines
for the regimen and follow them 100%.

Think of it like maturing into a man again. In nature you get testosterone first; then you get high DHT.
Don't try to do it backwards or skip steps. The body has a natural order to it.

The diet must also be in place 100%.
Stick to the regimen and results will come.

biatch
07-27-2017, 11:26 AM
By the way downswing moment.. working for the up one.

Swill
07-27-2017, 11:29 AM
It's a downswing bro, ride it out, I'm on one too. Just keep doing the right things and don't scare yourself and you'll be back on the up in no time

biatch
07-27-2017, 12:04 PM
Lets ride...

biatch
07-29-2017, 04:23 AM
Since I reported a lot of negativity last week, (caused by panic) I would like to report that Yesterday was a "perfect day" regarding all sides, phisically, mentally, mood and sexually... So, yes, it's just a rollercoaster up and down for the moment but something is working back on the "real track of real life" and that makes me really happy and full of hope and wish to improve more and more...

Swill
07-29-2017, 04:26 AM
That's great man, but don't allow yourself to get too high with it... remember that how you felt the other day will happen A LOT of times and you should take those steady and not panic when they do, doing so will make t affect you even more negatively.

Onwards and upwards!

biatch
07-29-2017, 04:31 AM
yes, I agree...just need to get used to it. Thanks.

TubZy
07-29-2017, 09:41 AM
Since I reported a lot of negativity last week, (caused by panic) I would like to report that Yesterday was a "perfect day" regarding all sides, phisically, mentally, mood and sexually... So, yes, it's just a rollercoaster up and down for the moment but something is working back on the "real track of real life" and that makes me really happy and full of hope and wish to improve more and more...

You need to remember that PFS is literally an anxiety induced shit hole. Everything seems way overwhelming then it should be and trying new things sound like the scariest shit (I had this originally with caffeine, if I even thought of taking it my anxiety would sky rocket even worse, but once I had an idea of what was actually going in my body, that thought faded away and can tolerate more than I could ever now even prior to PFS), you literally need to tell yourself what is going with your body.

Once you start trying more and more stuff and seeing improvement it gets much easier once you actually understand what is going on your body. I.E. known that your GABA is severely impaired and that is causing your anxiety and know why its happening etc, that will make it much easier, instead of constantly guessing and assuming, which once again will lead to more anxiety

Holistic
07-29-2017, 11:59 AM
You need to remember that PFS is literally an anxiety induced shit hole. Everything seems way overwhelming then it should be and trying new things sound like the scariest shit (I had this originally with caffeine, if I even thought of taking it my anxiety would sky rocket even worse, but once I had an idea of what was actually going in my body, that thought faded away and can tolerate more than I could ever now even prior to PFS), you literally need to tell yourself what is going with your body.

Once you start trying more and more stuff and seeing improvement it gets much easier once you actually understand what is going on your body. I.E. known that your GABA is severely impaired and that is causing your anxiety and know why its happening etc, that will make it much easier, instead of constantly guessing and assuming, which once again will lead to more anxiety

Hey Tubzy, how is your recovery going?

biatch
08-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Guys, hello.
I don't know how to explaine and I don't know what has happened since 1 week, but seems like if something has tuned on... it's the whole week I am feeling wonderfull 80% of the time, energized, happy, focused, no brain fog and most of everything I am having multiple spontaneous erections coming up easily just by thinking or texting to girls.. I mean, I feel I "always" want to have sex and I have that libido and sensitivity down there I didn't experienced this clear from a long time...long time!
For sure I'm still not there and I hope things will keep moving this direction cause something seems have turned on..I hope I am not speaking too early but these days (1week) I'm touching the promised land..I remember just 8 days ago I badly crashed and I was layed in bed for 2 days with strong headace...now I am not speaking about I am 5% better, I am speaking I am "40% better" and I have no explanation how it could be that turned me on this way...Super happy at the moment and by the way I keep going the protocol (herbs,diet,cold shower,gym) and hope this is not only a short upwings.
Lets see what's next...

....one more thing, I am not tired at all and I never feel I want to sleep at night, I am not sleeping enough but I don't feel I need.
Well,.there is.one.thing I changed: I do cycle herbs as usual but I am also using high quantity of.cordyceps every day, maybe this mix gave me an extra boost.

Cdsnuts
08-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Guys, hello.
I don't know how to explaine and I don't know what has happened since 1 week, but seems like if something has tuned on... it's the whole week I am feeling wonderfull 80% of the time, energized, happy, focused, no brain fog and most of everything I am having multiple spontaneous erections coming up easily just by thinking or texting to girls.. I mean, I feel I "always" want to have sex and I have that libido and sensitivity down there I didn't experienced this clear from a long time...long time!
For sure I'm still not there and I hope things will keep moving this direction cause something seems have turned on..I hope I am not speaking too early but these days (1week) I'm touching the promised land..I remember just 8 days ago I badly crashed and I was layed in bed for 2 days with strong headace...now I am not speaking about I am 5% better, I am speaking I am "40% better" and I have no explanation how it could be that turned me on this way...Super happy at the moment and by the way I keep going the protocol (herbs,diet,cold shower,gym) and hope this is not only a short upwings.
Lets see what's next...

....one more thing, I am not tired at all and I never feel I want to sleep at night, I am not sleeping enough but I don't feel I need.
Well,.there is.one.thing I changed: I do cycle herbs as usual but I am also using high quantity of.cordyceps every day, maybe this mix gave me an extra boost.What did you think was going to happen by following the protocol?

You know exactly why you're experiencing this upswing. It's in direct relation to the work you've been putting in.

jacknap
08-02-2017, 08:18 PM

is it gaba or is it allopregnanalone though or both? a buddy of mine experienced a pharmaceutical recovery by using hydrocortisone + remeron. now he just uses remeron which apparently upregulated allopregnanalone

TubZy
08-02-2017, 09:29 PM
is it gaba or is it allopregnanalone though or both? a buddy of mine experienced a pharmaceutical recovery by using hydrocortisone + remeron. now he just uses remeron which apparently upregulated allopregnanalone

Allopreg is a positive modulator of GABA-A so allopreg (and THDOC) are not modulating GABA as they should be, i.e. in reference to stress, anxiety, sleep etc.

The depleted neurosteroids is the source (from low 5AR I in the CNS), the GABA absence is just further down the chain.

Funny you brought up, Mirtazapine (remeron) is probably one of the last few things on my last that I haven't tried yet, it is pretty expensive. It does elevate neurosteroids pretty well and lowers adrenalin and pro thyroid, check out the links below. It is probably the only anti depressant "type" drug that I would consider trying (Peat considers it useful in certain situations, which I was surprised about) it has some similar benefits to androsterone (R-andro), but again I'm not condoning its use just like to show the research. Another member on Peat said they recovered using it.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/mirtazapine-elevates-neurosteroids-lowers-others.15646/
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/long-term-mirtazapine-administration-permanently-lowers-adrenaline.12425/
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/mirtazapine-powerfully-lowers-cortisol.15626/
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/mirtazapine-increases-t4-t3-conversion-possible-antidepressant-mechanism.16991/

TubZy
08-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Hey Tubzy, how is your recovery going?

Very good, don't really take much these days besides caffeine (increase neurosteroids), niacinamide (increase 5AR in CNS) and vitamin C (increase neurosteroids). Have some ups and downs but overall I seem to be improving despite not really changing my regimen.

I've pretty much concluded with another member who developed a pretty well thought out theory that PFS seems to be mainly a depletion of 5AR I in the CNS most likely from a pituitary issue since many of us had severely low LH/FSH (which are pituitary hormones). Pituitary hormones positively regulate 5AR I. Since one of the pituitary hormones is oxytocin, which is definitely low in PFS people, next experiment is trying a few things that increase oxytocin which would increase 5AR I, oxytocin is highly correlated with dopamine too, which is known to be low in PFS.

Issue why increasing LH/FSH through HCG or clomid doesn't work or can temporarily help is that the downstream effects of those drugs raise androgens (T/DHT) which would then decrease 5AR I making you feel worse again, that is why it is so tricky. 5ARI and II act on inverse relationships, meaning increasing DHT directly or T, will cause 5ARII to increase but will lower 5AR I and vice versa, basically proving that the condition is stemming originally in the CNS. The reason why androsterone (R andro) helps is because its acts both in the CNS (5AR I) and serum (5AR II) meaning it acts on both enzymes even though it is claimed to just "increase" DHT. Androsterone can also positively modulate GABA-A and can serve as a precursor to allopreg.

The most common symptom I got from taking proviron/DHT gel in the past was my libido would go up and my body composition would change positively but would shoot my anxiety and mental symptoms through the roof, which makes absolute sense now since 5AR I is dropping even lower. Let me also state that prior to ever taking finasteride either proviron or DHT based things never gave me those mental "side" effects before.

Differential regulation of steroid 5alpha-reductase isozymes expression by androgens in the adult rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Differential+regulation+of+Steroid+5%CE%B1-Reductase+isozymes+expression+by+androgens+in+the+ adult+rat+brain)

"The gene expression of 5alpha-R type 2 is under the positive control of T and DHT. The gene that codes for 5alpha-R type 1 is not constitutive, because its expression is negatively regulated by T and DHT."

High dose vitamin C increases oxytocin along with neurosteroids, another option we just found out about the probiotic L. reuteri which can greatly increase oxytocin. So hope to have some updates soon.

"The activity of the PAM enzyme system is dependent upon vitamin C (ascorbate), which is a necessary vitamin cofactor. By chance, sodium ascorbate by itself was found to stimulate the production of oxytocin from ovarian tissue over a range of concentrations in a dose-dependent manner.[21] Many of the same tissues (e.g. ovaries, testes, eyes, adrenals, placenta, thymus, pancreas) where PAM (and oxytocin by default) is found are also known to store higher concentrations of vitamin C".[22]

He presented enough evidence to make a pretty good point along with personal experiences. Most of the stuff I researched (caffeine, nicotine, niacinamide etc.) goes hand in hand with his research too.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/post-finasteride-syndrome-5ar-and-the-brain.17354/

Snell1234
08-03-2017, 12:47 AM
Very good, don't really take much these days besides caffeine (increase neurosteroids), niacinamide (increase 5AR in CNS) and vitamin C (increase neurosteroids). Have some ups and downs but overall I seem to be improving despite not really changing my regimen.

I've pretty much concluded with another member who developed a pretty well thought out theory that PFS seems to be mainly a depletion of 5AR I in the CNS most likely from a pituitary issue since many of us had severely low LH/FSH (which are pituitary hormones). Pituitary hormones positively regulate 5AR I. Since one of the pituitary hormones is oxytocin, which is definitely low in PFS people, next experiment is trying a few things that increase oxytocin which would increase 5AR I, oxytocin is highly correlated with dopamine too, which is known to be low in PFS.

Issue why increasing LH/FSH through HCG or clomid doesn't work or can temporarily help is that the downstream effects of those drugs raise androgens (T/DHT) which would then decrease 5AR I making you feel worse again, that is why it is so tricky. 5ARI and II act on inverse relationships, meaning increasing DHT directly or T, will cause 5ARII to increase but will lower 5AR I and vice versa, basically proving that the condition is stemming originally in the CNS. The reason why androsterone (R andro) helps is because its acts both in the CNS (5AR I) and serum (5AR II) meaning it acts on both enzymes even though it is claimed to just "increase" DHT. Androsterone can also positively modulate GABA-A and can serve as a precursor to allopreg.

The most common symptom I got from taking proviron/DHT gel in the past was my libido would go up and my body composition would change positively but would shoot my anxiety and mental symptoms through the roof, which makes absolute sense now since 5AR I is dropping even lower. Let me also state that prior to ever taking finasteride either proviron or DHT based things never gave me those mental "side" effects before.

Differential regulation of steroid 5alpha-reductase isozymes expression by androgens in the adult rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Differential+regulation+of+Steroid+5%CE%B1-Reductase+isozymes+expression+by+androgens+in+the+ adult+rat+brain)

"The gene expression of 5alpha-R type 2 is under the positive control of T and DHT. The gene that codes for 5alpha-R type 1 is not constitutive, because its expression is negatively regulated by T and DHT."

High dose vitamin C increases oxytocin along with neurosteroids, another option we just found out about the probiotic L. reuteri which can greatly increase oxytocin. So hope to have some updates soon.

"The activity of the PAM enzyme system is dependent upon vitamin C (ascorbate), which is a necessary vitamin cofactor. By chance, sodium ascorbate by itself was found to stimulate the production of oxytocin from ovarian tissue over a range of concentrations in a dose-dependent manner.[21] Many of the same tissues (e.g. ovaries, testes, eyes, adrenals, placenta, thymus, pancreas) where PAM (and oxytocin by default) is found are also known to store higher concentrations of vitamin C".[22]

He presented enough evidence to make a pretty good point along with personal experiences. Most of the stuff I researched (caffeine, nicotine, niacinamide etc.) goes hand in hand with his research too.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/post-finasteride-syndrome-5ar-and-the-brain.17354/

So just to flesh this out. Putting aside the method of getting recovered (we all know what to do), but focusing on what the method addresses, do we need to stop inflammation of the pituitary to allow it to return to normal function which will restore 5ar1 in the CNS?

Or do we need to do both that and then restore 5ar in the CNS through the use of androsterone?

freefl0w
08-03-2017, 12:48 AM
Useful information/opinion you just shared, thank you. This is what my pfs is as well, I believe 100%. Gonna add vit C to my protocol soon, what is your dose?

biatch
08-03-2017, 01:33 AM
What did you think was going to happen by following the protocol?

You know exactly why you're experiencing this upswing. It's in direct relation to the work you've been putting in.

Well, I guess this is for sure))... that's weird I got a bad strong crash where I seriously was feeling not good and couldn't even wake up.. from there I got headace for 2 days and then now I feel different, better, a lot better.....I wouldn't exclude it was R andro (I know 1 pill means nothing, but this big change I am experiencing just started from there, maybe I am wrong).
Lets see what's happening next, I would even love stuff keep staying this level, I mean.. I feel good and energized!!
...but will keep working more and more now that I saw the light at the end of the tunnel...
;)

biatch
08-03-2017, 10:33 AM

What about creatin to improve 5Alpha?

TubZy
08-03-2017, 10:43 AM
So just to flesh this out. Putting aside the method of getting recovered (we all know what to do), but focusing on what the method addresses, do we need to stop inflammation of the pituitary to allow it to return to normal function which will restore 5ar1 in the CNS?

Or do we need to do both that and then restore 5ar in the CNS through the use of androsterone?

This method works strictly for people who have been off fin for a while and have normal to high T levels along with DHT (meaning 5AR II is functioning perfectly fine) yet still remaining symptoms. For someone who just came off fin, you would want to address low T levels first (if that is the case) and once they are restored this procedure would be the way to go by addressing 5AR I.

Anything that stimulates GABA or dopamine seems to stimulate 5AR in the CNS. The tricky part is that many of the pituitary hormones can also increase androgens downstream that is why it so hard hence why focusing on oxytocin seems to be the best at the moment. I would just focus on anything that can increase 5AR in the CNS for now like caffeine, vitamin C, niacinamide, androsterone etc. and just keep taking it at the highest dosage you can tolerate

I don't know if it's technically inflammation that is causing the issue, most likely just down regulation since the pituitary pretty much regulates the endocrine system. So anything that promotes pituitary hormones would increase its own synthesis via positive feedback loop. We just started focusing on oxytocin, so hope to have some anecdotal evidence soon, but high dose vitamin C definitely improves symptoms for sure.

TubZy
08-03-2017, 10:45 AM
What about creatin to improve 5Alpha?

Didn't work for me and made me feel worse, it increases DHT, so through 5ARII

TubZy
08-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Useful information/opinion you just shared, thank you. This is what my pfs is as well, I believe 100%. Gonna add vit C to my protocol soon, what is your dose?

Anything higher than 2 grams per dose, at least for me to actually feel it and most of had to use pure powder (not capsules). But I have had to gone up to 4 grams before as well at one time/dose, vitamin C dose is highly independent, but the best way to really find out how much you need is bowel tolerance, but you should at least feel something from 2-4 grams per dose. Just keep upping the dose until you feel better since the study showed the oxytocin release from vitamin C was dose dependent.

I take 200mg caffeine with 2 grams of vitamin C powder and 500mg of niacinamide twice a day. You don't have to take them all together either or use that dose, I just found they work even better in synergy since caffeine will increase the absorption of the ingredients its administered with.

jjbradley2211
08-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Anything higher than 2 grams per dose, at least for me to actually feel it and most of had to use pure powder (not capsules). But I have had to gone up to 4 grams before as well at one time/dose, vitamin C dose is highly independent, but the best way to really find out how much you need is bowel tolerance, but you should at least feel something from 2-4 grams per dose. Just keep upping the dose until you feel better since the study showed the oxytocin release from vitamin C was dose dependent.

I take 200mg caffeine with 2 grams of vitamin C powder and 500mg of niacinamide twice a day. You don't have to take them all together either or use that dose, I just found they work even better in synergy since caffeine will increase the absorption of the ingredients its administered with.

Where do you get your Vitamin C and Niacinamide?

jacknap
08-03-2017, 02:34 PM
Allopreg is a positive modulator of GABA-A so allopreg (and THDOC) are not modulating GABA as they should be, i.e. in reference to stress, anxiety, sleep etc.

The depleted neurosteroids is the source (from low 5AR I in the CNS), the GABA absence is just further down the chain.

Funny you brought up, Mirtazapine (remeron) is probably one of the last few things on my last that I haven't tried yet, it is pretty expensive. It does elevate neurosteroids pretty well and lowers adrenalin and pro thyroid, check out the links below. It is probably the only anti depressant "type" drug that I would consider trying (Peat considers it useful in certain situations, which I was surprised about) it has some similar benefits to androsterone (R-andro), but again I'm not condoning its use just like to show the research. Another member on Peat said they recovered using it.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/mirtazapine-elevates-neurosteroids-lowers-others.15646/
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/long-term-mirtazapine-administration-permanently-lowers-adrenaline.12425/
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/mirtazapine-powerfully-lowers-cortisol.15626/
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/mirtazapine-increases-t4-t3-conversion-possible-antidepressant-mechanism.16991/

thanks for the links. do you think you can eventually cycle off remeron by a taper and maintain? Comedian Ari Shaffir also got PFS and he used disapramine and cycled off and doesn't use it anymore.

Dr. Mark Gordon also treats PFS like a TBI and recovered people using bioidentical hormones. Not sure if they have to stay on it for life or not. Do you think PFS is a type of TBI or is it more of a downregulation of receptors?

I've found relief using pregnanalone. Mostly for sleep/anxiety. Still wake up though 3-5 times a night and had to up my dose after using it for a week so I don't know if it's the answer either.

I believe I have most likely have a form of PFS but mine was caused by RU58841 and that's an anti-androgen so I think it would hit all the DHT receptors and even testosterone. from what you know think there's a slightly different game plan I should follow as it might be a bit of a different monster?

I posted my bloodwork on introduce yourself section if you could have a look. I had low FSH, low LH, high cortisol, low free T, high DHT, very high SHBG, medium T, medium estrogen (Canadian/European metrics)

I had sides from RU for 16 days after one topical application. Then my T came back with a vengeance but during the upswing I used modafinil twice, lsd once, and binge drank twice. Also a lot of sex and masturbation. So my functional medicine doctor thinks I might have fried my NMDA receptors possibly. Not totally ruling that out either. crashed like 5 weeks after that one time application of ru.

TubZy
08-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Where do you get your Vitamin C and Niacinamide?

nutrabio for niacinamide and get pure vitamin C powder on amazon (dr clarks)

TubZy
08-03-2017, 02:54 PM
thanks for the links. do you think you can eventually cycle off remeron by a taper and maintain? Comedian Ari Shaffir also got PFS and he used disapramine and cycled off and doesn't use it anymore.

Dr. Mark Gordon also treats PFS like a TBI and recovered people using bioidentical hormones. Not sure if they have to stay on it for life or not. Do you think PFS is a type of TBI or is it more of a downregulation of receptors?

I've found relief using pregnanalone. Mostly for sleep/anxiety. Still wake up though 3-5 times a night and had to up my dose after using it for a week so I don't know if it's the answer either.

I believe I have most likely have a form of PFS but mine was caused by RU58841 and that's an anti-androgen so I think it would hit all the DHT receptors and even testosterone. from what you know think there's a slightly different game plan I should follow as it might be a bit of a different monster?

I posted my bloodwork on introduce yourself section if you could have a look. I had low FSH, low LH, high cortisol, low free T, high DHT, very high SHBG, medium T, medium estrogen (Canadian/European metrics)

I had sides from RU for 16 days after one topical application. Then my T came back with a vengeance but during the upswing I used modafinil twice, lsd once, and binge drank twice. Also a lot of sex and masturbation. So my functional medicine doctor thinks I might have fried my NMDA receptors possibly. Not totally ruling that out either.

You are similar to me, I used both fin and RU. I only used RU for a small period of time after stopping fin, but during my two year use on fin, I felt like absolute crap and it continued after quitting (after quitting I felt the same exact way as I did while on). During the short time I used RU, I felt even worse, but if I would stop I would feel better in a day or two so I don't think it is RU related, it just increased symptoms even worse. If it was strictly RU related, about any AR agonist (preg is an AR agonist) would fix it.

If you read through my posts you will see I think preg and prog both have their places and I got superior results from high dose preg originally which subsided after a couple of weeks, which I assume to be now from in increase in androgens or the lowering of estrogen.

Regarding the drugs/supplements, no I don't think you need to be on them for life or anything like that. Your body has a positive feedback mechanism so if you are increasing certain biodentical hormones, your body is going to produce more of the enzymes associated with those hormones over time. It is shown in many studies, i.e. adding in bioidentical DHT increases 5AR, adding in pregnenolone increases the enzymes associated for metabolizing preg etc.

Same reason why people have been recovering after repetitive R andro cycles, as the enzymes associated with metabolizing androsterone are all increased.

Oh and to your last question, no I don't think receptors have anything to do with it anymore (I originally did about 2 years ago)

jjbradley2211
08-03-2017, 03:09 PM
nutrabio for niacinamide and get pure vitamin C powder on amazon (dr clarks)

Thanks. I am gonna add these 2 to my protocol and take out the creatine. The creatine doesn't seem to have effected anything but muscle recovery but I don't know if it is too subtle to notice.

Congats Biatch on feeling better. Its great that you're feeling better since you were down in the dumps like a week ago. Sorry for borrowing your thread for a second :)

jacknap
08-03-2017, 03:31 PM
You are similar to me, I used both fin and RU. I only used RU for a small period of time after stopping fin, but during my two year use on fin, I felt like absolute crap and it continued after quitting (after quitting I felt the same exact way as I did while on). During the short time I used RU, I felt even worse, but if I would stop I would feel better in a day or two so I don't think it is RU related, it just increased symptoms even worse. If it was strictly RU related, about any AR agonist (preg is an AR agonist) would fix it.

If you read through my posts you will see I think preg and prog both have their places and I got superior results from high dose preg originally which subsided after a couple of weeks, which I assume to be now from in increase in androgens or the lowering of estrogen.

Regarding the drugs/supplements, no I don't think you need to be on them for life or anything like that. Your body has a positive feedback mechanism so if you are increasing certain biodentical hormones, your body is going to produce more of the enzymes associated with those hormones over time. It is shown in many studies, i.e. adding in bioidentical DHT increases 5AR, adding in pregnenolone increases the enzymes associated for metabolizing preg etc.

Same reason why people have been recovering after repetitive R andro cycles, as the enzymes associated with metabolizing androsterone are all increased.

Oh and to your last question, no I don't think receptors have anything to do with it anymore (I originally did about 2 years ago)

wow thanks for that. yeahI'm 90% sure it's strictly RU related AND/OR could be NMDA receptor damage from using strong stimulants during androgen deprivation causing possible glutamate toxicity cause I didn't have enough gaba to downregulate it?

i think the nmda receptor theory might be farfetched though because even after using LSD and modafinil before the crash I had a few days of normalcy.

so approaching it as a strictly RU problem would remeron alone or pregnanalone alone or R-andro alone be enough to recover? what kinda time frame we talking running it? 30 days? 90 days? 6 months? a year? two years?

i'm looking into doing a water fast ala cdnuts as well but I'm still slim 160lbs 6' 8-14% bodyfat. Still pretty muscular squat 200, dead 320 one rep maxes

I used 1ml 50mg RU one time and got sides right away and stopped and I'm like a norwood 1 so might have just went straight through my blood brain barrier. I was losing hair like crazy though so took it as a preventative and was persuaded by it's presumed safety compared to fin.

curious what your full protocol is and other things you found pivotal besides the b3, vitamin c, caffeine

TubZy
08-03-2017, 11:16 PM
wow thanks for that. yeahI'm 90% sure it's strictly RU related AND/OR could be NMDA receptor damage from using strong stimulants during androgen deprivation causing possible glutamate toxicity cause I didn't have enough gaba to downregulate it?

i think the nmda receptor theory might be farfetched though because even after using LSD and modafinil before the crash I had a few days of normalcy.

so approaching it as a strictly RU problem would remeron alone or pregnanalone alone or R-andro alone be enough to recover? what kinda time frame we talking running it? 30 days? 90 days? 6 months? a year? two years?

i'm looking into doing a water fast ala cdnuts as well but I'm still slim 160lbs 6' 8-14% bodyfat. Still pretty muscular squat 200, dead 320 one rep maxes

I used 1ml 50mg RU one time and got sides right away and stopped and I'm like a norwood 1 so might have just went straight through my blood brain barrier. I was losing hair like crazy though so took it as a preventative and was persuaded by it's presumed safety compared to fin.

curious what your full protocol is and other things you found pivotal besides the b3, vitamin c, caffeine

If you are pretty sure, pine pollen powder or R andro (androsterone) will help you the most

Snell1234
08-04-2017, 12:48 AM
If you are pretty sure, pine pollen powder or R andro (androsterone) will help you the most

Tubzy do you think any of the androsterone is absorbed by our body through the powder, or we would only get it from the tincture?

jacknap
08-04-2017, 02:26 AM

thanks just ordered some now. i respond to pretty much all herbs but they eventually wear off but apparently pine pollen doesn't do this?
are you familiar with nmda receptor damage/glutamate toxicity? a lot of the symptoms are similar to pfs, so i'd like to see if there's a way to ensure that isn't the case.

I've used LSD twice before in 2012, and 2016 with no problems. and modafinil in 20 times in 2016 no problems.

but those dose of lsd (120) and modafinil (200mg) 2x (different days) were really fucking weird, my anxiety shot up like crazy which I never had before. The days after though I did go back to normal. conventional doses of both for sure but my neurosteroids I don't think hit baseline yet even though it was month later. I took RU April 24th and used LSD May 23 and Modafinil can't remember exact days but something like May25th and may 28th. also the drug effects of lsd/modafinil basically wore off still as planned eg) 12 hours of LSd and 15 hour half-life of modafinil and did not feel their effects the next day...

I did notice a very mild rem sleep hit through my sleep cycle app that i use daily on my ipod. I would wake up slightly prematurely like an hour earlier. Missing like one rem sleep episode I think in retrospect. before the stims even came into the equation.

the last week before I crashed I didn't use any stims to my recollection besides coffee but it felt like a facet was slowly turning off of my androgens which would be masked by phenibut at times. on phenibut I felt basically better than normal still.

TubZy
08-04-2017, 05:46 AM
Tubzy do you think any of the androsterone is absorbed by our body through the powder, or we would only get it from the tincture?

Yes, it is easily absorbed through the body any route (pine pollen powder, tincture, capsule or pure androsterone suspended in liquid like MCT oil). Every single one of those ways has worked, and you only need a few milligrams for it to be pretty effective since it can lower estrogen greatly.

Cdsnuts
08-04-2017, 06:10 AM
thanks just ordered some now. i respond to pretty much all herbs but they eventually wear off but apparently pine pollen doesn't do this?
are you familiar with nmda receptor damage/glutamate toxicity? a lot of the symptoms are similar to pfs, so i'd like to see if there's a way to ensure that isn't the case.

I've used LSD twice before in 2012, and 2016 with no problems. and modafinil in 20 times in 2016 no problems.

but those dose of lsd (120) and modafinil (200mg) 2x (different days) were really fucking weird, my anxiety shot up like crazy which I never had before. The days after though I did go back to normal. conventional doses of both for sure but my neurosteroids I don't think hit baseline yet even though it was month later. I took RU April 24th and used LSD May 23 and Modafinil can't remember exact days but something like May25th and may 28th. also the drug effects of lsd/modafinil basically wore off still as planned eg) 12 hours of LSd and 15 hour half-life of modafinil and did not feel their effects the next day...

I did notice a very mild rem sleep hit through my sleep cycle app that i use daily on my ipod. I would wake up slightly prematurely like an hour earlier. Missing like one rem sleep episode I think in retrospect. before the stims even came into the equation.

the last week before I crashed I didn't use any stims to my recollection besides coffee but it felt like a facet was slowly turning off of my androgens which would be masked by phenibut at times. on phenibut I felt basically better than normal still.If you're rotating all herbs on a 21-day cycle I can't see how they could possibly be wearing off.

Even when I was taking them weekly I never noticed this.

Snell1234
08-04-2017, 06:20 AM
Yes, it is easily absorbed through the body any route (pine pollen powder, tincture, capsule or pure androsterone suspended in liquid like MCT oil). Every single one of those ways has worked, and you only need a few milligrams for it to be pretty effective since it can lower estrogen greatly.

Interesting - i always thought the gut might destroy most of the hormones in it hence why the tincture gives more of a hormonal hit.

TubZy
08-04-2017, 07:46 AM
Interesting - i always thought the gut might destroy most of the hormones in it hence why the tincture gives more of a hormonal hit.

There is defintely a difference though in delivery pathways and vehicles for sure. For example, DMSO and tocopherol or saturated fatty acids are much more potent since they open up the cell. Also, taking caffeine with androsterone or any of other substance for that matter increases uptake, since caffeine opens up the cell.

The tincture is just more concentrated or at least that is what they claim, however Im kind of skeptical because they don't list how much of each hormone is actually in it so you don't really know anyways. Another reason that it could be more potent is that it contains alcohol/ethanol which can increase absorption further of pretty much any substance hence why alcohol is included in many topical products.

In my case, and others the powder seems to work just as good if not stronger.

I did hear that response before about hormones being destroyed by the gut, but never seen any solid evidence on it and even just common sense wise, there are plenty of hormones that are absorbed orally, just like DHEA, pregnenolone and even birth control (estrogen/progesterone etc.). Pregnenolone not only absorbs orally but it's absorbs extremely well orally like 80+%

TubZy
08-04-2017, 08:03 AM

the last week before I crashed I didn't use any stims to my recollection besides coffee but it felt like a facet was slowly turning off of my androgens which would be masked by phenibut at times. on phenibut I felt basically better than normal still.

Magnesium and pregnenolone would help on the NMDA side.

However, I don't think the negative effects of LSD are from NMDA, but elevated serotonin. At low microdoses, LSD can actually beneficial at an extent (Steve Jobs did this and talks about it, even Peat talked about LSD being beneficial as well) the reason being is that at microdoses, LSD is a strong dopamine agonist. However at normal to high doses it acts as a strong serotonin agonist which is what causes the hallucinogenic effects and also stress response and bad trip.

I would focus more on getting serotonin down or blocking the receptors, which would reverse or repair a lot of the damage.

biatch
08-04-2017, 09:45 AM
@TubZy:
Why haven't you already run your second R andro cycle (the first one helped you) instead of trying different experiments?....just my curiosity.

jacknap
08-04-2017, 09:48 AM
If you're rotating all herbs on a 21-day cycle I can't see how they could possibly be wearing off.

Even when I was taking them weekly I never noticed this.

cdnuts, I'm rotating now but before I did your protocol I was using like 10 of the herbs you cited and they would wear off when I used them daily. eg) ashwa for sleep. I think even a herb rotation for sleep could be fruitful eg) ashwa, passionflower, chaomilie (also blocks estrogen)

jacknap
08-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Magnesium and pregnenolone would help on the NMDA side.

However, I don't think the negative effects of LSD are from NMDA, but elevated serotonin. At low microdoses, LSD can actually beneficial at an extent (Steve Jobs did this and talks about it, even Peat talked about LSD being beneficial as well) the reason being is that at microdoses, LSD is a strong dopamine agonist. However at normal to high doses it acts as a strong serotonin agonist which is what causes the hallucinogenic effects and also stress response and bad trip.

I would focus more on getting serotonin down or blocking the receptors, which would reverse or repair a lot of the damage.

yeah it's more the modafinil I'm concerned about. in a regular person it's relatively safe but because I think my gaba system was impaired it could have possibly had an adverse reaction in addition with the RU type PFS. I felt FUCKING weird on it anxiety sky high. I'm usually cool as cucomber on modafinil but I didn't have my natural stores to mediate it I think.

what would you say is a way to diagnose if it's strictly an RU probablem or a combined glutamate toxicity problem? eg) someone with PFS taking LSD or modafinil... theoretically a bad idea right because with modafinil especially pfs people don't have enough gaba to help 'shut it off'

yes I'm doing magnesium citrate 450mg in the AM and magnesium glycinate 300mg at night.

pregnanalone i used a higher dosage at night and it actually gave me insomnia so gunna stick with your AM suggestion. At lower doses it helped me sleep seemingly.

for example. I def have a form of PFS but I'm thinking... is it PFS + glutamate toxicity/nmda receptor damage?
since we have low GABA wouldn't caffeine be dangerous as well since we don't have the gaba to downregulate it's excitation effects?
or is modafinil/lsd no more dangerous when in a pfs state just not wise to use?

though chi used cocaine during pfs and is one of the full recoveries...

Also RU blocks the receptors therefore all AR but I'd imagine it's still same shit right?

p.s. sorry for hijacking your thread bro lol.

TubZy
08-04-2017, 11:26 PM
yeah it's more the modafinil I'm concerned about. in a regular person it's relatively safe but because I think my gaba system was impaired it could have possibly had an adverse reaction in addition with the RU type PFS. I felt FUCKING weird on it anxiety sky high. I'm usually cool as cucomber on modafinil but I didn't have my natural stores to mediate it I think.

what would you say is a way to diagnose if it's strictly an RU probablem or a combined glutamate toxicity problem? eg) someone with PFS taking LSD or modafinil... theoretically a bad idea right because with modafinil especially pfs people don't have enough gaba to help 'shut it off'

yes I'm doing magnesium citrate 450mg in the AM and magnesium glycinate 300mg at night.

pregnanalone i used a higher dosage at night and it actually gave me insomnia so gunna stick with your AM suggestion. At lower doses it helped me sleep seemingly.

for example. I def have a form of PFS but I'm thinking... is it PFS + glutamate toxicity/nmda receptor damage?
since we have low GABA wouldn't caffeine be dangerous as well since we don't have the gaba to downregulate it's excitation effects?
or is modafinil/lsd no more dangerous when in a pfs state just not wise to use?

though chi used cocaine during pfs and is one of the full recoveries...

Also RU blocks the receptors therefore all AR but I'd imagine it's still same shit right?

p.s. sorry for hijacking your thread bro lol.

As I said before, increasing dopamine (caffeine, nicotine etc.) and increasing GABA can stimulate 5AR in the CNS. So it is not surprise that people improved on cocaine, GHB, ritalin, meth etc. however there are safer methods than using those substances.

That is why you take caffeine with a GABA agonist like niacinamide or glycine to help offset the GABA lowering while still getting the benefits of caffeine and even enhancing it further (glycine and niacinamide will increase 5AR in the CNS even further so they work in synergy)

Regarding the microdose LSD, just to prove the credibility, check this out. I'm not condoning it either, just since you brought it up.
LSD Microdosing: The New Silicon Valley Productivity Hack - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPAFah0iTDM)

jacknap
08-05-2017, 07:16 AM
As I said before, increasing dopamine (caffeine, nicotine etc.) and increasing GABA can stimulate 5AR in the CNS. So it is not surprise that people improved on cocaine, GHB, ritalin, meth etc. however there are safer methods than using those substances.

That is why you take caffeine with a GABA agonist like niacinamide or glycine to help offset the GABA lowering while still getting the benefits of caffeine and even enhancing it further (glycine and niacinamide will increase 5AR in the CNS even further so they work in synergy)

Regarding the microdose LSD, just to prove the credibility, check this out. I'm not condoning it either, just since you brought it up.
LSD Microdosing: The New Silicon Valley Productivity Hack - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPAFah0iTDM)

for sure. my main question though is for me personally if you know how I would be able to diagnose whether what i have is PFS or PFS + NMDA receptor damage/glutamate toxicity.

PS tried vitamin b3. had a strooooong response. I kinda like it but was also surprised how strong it is 500mg. is it still useful to take without caffeine? not using caffeine yet. can it be taken anytime? I used in the morning when I eat light but conventional guidelines is with food.

biatch
08-05-2017, 10:19 AM
By the way today I had my hair transplant operation. ..they offered me SP and Propecia, I hope will help to make it Grove faster..what do you guYs think about? SP or Propecia?....LOL

jjbradley2211
08-05-2017, 10:42 AM
By the way today I had my hair transplant operation. ..they offered me SP and Propecia, I hope will help to make it Grove faster..what do you guYs think about? SP or Propecia?....LOL

You could just ask them to cut off your balls to stop all flow of testosterone...should be the same result lol

ginge1612
08-05-2017, 02:19 PM

My friend had a hair transplant, its the best I've seen, I've warned him about the propecia he uses. He also use a product called follifuel which is like a protein shake for your hair and also after transplants, I've not looked into it much but is probably a better option than propecia, hope this helps.

biatch
08-07-2017, 06:29 AM
Reading the recovery section I saw a guy claiming that licorice helped his recovery. Is it helpful in any sense?

jjbradley2211
08-07-2017, 03:20 PM

Do you still take all of the normal protocol with the Vitamin C/Niacinamide?

biatch
08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
Guys I'm on a muthaf...downswing.
Just 1 week ago I was so good, now a complete shit! How is this possible? :_(

Maxout777
08-13-2017, 11:12 AM
Guys I'm on a muthaf...downswing.
Just 1 week ago I was so good, now a complete shit! How is this possible? :_(

Ebb and flow, just like the tide.

Don't quit swimming, you'll be there before you know it.

biatch
08-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Yes, thanks... keeping swimming!!))

Swill
08-13-2017, 12:40 PM
Keep going and don't take the lows too low... you know how it goes bro

biatch
08-19-2017, 07:11 AM
Hey guys, I am on vacation with a new girl, 7 days vacation and we are having sex two/three times per day everyday and tomorrow will be the last day..I am exausted, I can't stop her...)))
By the way I think that 3 months of protocol gave me some/good ground on the physical, mental, energy and sexual aspect..I am happy for this, but still far from where I want to get...
I want to get cure guys!!...as everyone of you, I do have "normal" days and I can smell life, I nean that life was missing inside myself...I want to be King again...
This is just a little update to let you know that the way is long and hard but need to walk throw it step by step till the promised land who some that recovered experienced.
Cheers

Master Mal
08-19-2017, 08:14 AM
Hey guys, I am on vacation with a new girl, 7 days vacation and we are having sex two/three times per day everyday and tomorrow will be the last day..I am exausted, I can't stop her...)))
By the way I think that 3 months of protocol gave me some/good ground on the physical, mental, energy and sexual aspect..I am happy for this, but still far from where I want to get...
I want to get cure guys!!...as everyone of you, I do have "normal" days and I can smell life, I nean that life was missing inside myself...I want to be King again...
This is just a little update to let you know that the way is long and hard but need to walk throw it step by step till the promised land who some that recovered experienced.
Cheers

Way to go, buddy. Glad to hear you're getting action and more importantly enjoying it!

biatch
08-21-2017, 09:47 AM
Hi guys,
I know this is "out of topic", but I am considering which foods to choose for my paleo diet (Iam already been in from 3 months) and I am wondering if grapefruit is pro or anti estrogenic.
I have searched on google and there are different opinions claiming the opposite, would you please help me to find it out or have any idea about it?
Thanks

biatch
08-21-2017, 11:03 AM
..one more suggest, since I just had my hair trasplant (that I suggest to do if anybody wants their hair fully back, I am already full of hair after 2 weeks)...they told me I cant have any sport for 1 month, so during this time, do you suggest me to have carb loading anyway in the night or not?
Thanks

jimmyjonas
08-21-2017, 12:05 PM
Cheers

Three times a day is a very very good sign man, I had pretty much been completely impotent for majority of my time with PFS only recently thats starting to change, i'm talking once in three months kind of thing from a norm of twice a week, so you are doing very well man, sounds like you are getting close if you can go three times a day, keep on going, you'll be there in no time!

biatch
08-21-2017, 12:27 PM
Three times a day is a very very good sign man, I had pretty much been completely impotent for majority of my time with PFS only recently thats starting to change, i'm talking once in three months kind of thing from a norm of twice a week, so you are doing very well man, sounds like you are getting close if you can go three times a day, keep on going, you'll be there in no time!

Well, I did use 10mg cialis on the first day, and by the way I felt that my endurance is still low, I feel weak but i did... I think the cialis tapered off on the 3th day but I was working fine even without it and could do it many times per day but still feeling I cant endure too much...
...but yes I did it 2 3 times per day everyday so it could be considered a good sign (I remember I once recovered 80% from PFS and fucked me up again 10 months ago with ANDROSTENOLONE)....before it I was so strong and horny, even more than pre-finasteride (but in a different way) and now after Androstenolone I can not last that much cause I feel weaker...but yes I did it 2 3 times per day...
I am now tired and exausted, I guess I over did....))

Durantia37
08-21-2017, 06:14 PM
..one more suggest, since I just had my hair trasplant (that I suggest to do if anybody wants their hair fully back, I am already full of hair after 2 weeks)...they told me I cant have any sport for 1 month, so during this time, do you suggest me to have carb loading anyway in the night or not?
Thanks

Lol, weren't you giving me shit for using taurine on cycle? And now you paid for a surgery and can't exercise for a month? Wtf.

Maxout777
08-21-2017, 06:18 PM
Lol, weren't you giving me shit for using taurine on cycle? And now you paid for a surgery and can't exercise for a month? Wtf.I would be curious to hear what was the issue with using taurine anyway.....I use it fairly often. It's great for the liver and for fibrosis pretty much anywhere. I have major scar tissue build up in my shoulder and knee from injury, and it helps a lot, that with the use of DeFibron topically from IdeaLabs.

Cdsnuts
08-21-2017, 06:22 PM
Here's the problem with hair transplants.....without drug intervention, you'll ALWAYS be playing catch up. The hairloss wont stop, and you'll need another one, and another one, and the bottom line is, you don't have enough donor hair to keep going.

Believe me when I tell you.....

And biatch...I don't think you're in a position to be giving anyone shit about taking anything, given the questions you're posing here....just sayin.

biatch
08-22-2017, 02:20 AM
Lol, weren't you giving me shit for using taurine on cycle? And now you paid for a surgery and can't exercise for a month? Wtf.

I think you are confusing with someone else, I never talked to you ever about taurine or what to use, I don't know what you are speaking about...???

biatch
08-22-2017, 02:23 AM
Here's the problem with hair transplants.....without drug intervention, you'll ALWAYS be playing catch up. The hairloss wont stop, and you'll need another one, and another one, and the bottom line is, you don't have enough donor hair to keep going.

Believe me when I tell you.....

Let's see what will happen with my hair, I don't really care too much honestly, if it stays that's good otherwise it's not my main problem at all...Plus, I don't know if you speak for your personal experience but studies say that the "new hair" taken from your back side head are genetically different and not victim of the DHT action...by the way I really don't care too much anyway.

"And biatch...I don't think you're in a position to be giving anyone shit about taking anything, given the questions you're posing here....just sayin."

I think there was a confusing person, I never gave any advise to anyone about what taking or not, I wouldn't say I am in the position to as well, that's why I didn't.

Plus, with all respect, I wouldn't say I posted such a crazy questions:
1)Should I carb loading in the evening since I can't have sport?
2)Is grapefruit estrogenic or not?
I don't think these are such crazy questions to ask...but since I didn't receive any reply, I will do as I believe it is better.
Thanks

Cdsnuts
08-22-2017, 05:16 AM
Let's see what will happen with my hair, I don't really care too much honestly, if it stays that's good otherwise it's not my main problem at all...Plus, I don't know if you speak for your personal experience but studies say that the "new hair" taken from your back side head are genetically different and not victim of the DHT action...by the way I really don't care too much anyway.

"And biatch...I don't think you're in a position to be giving anyone shit about taking anything, given the questions you're posing here....just sayin."

I think there was a confusing person, I never gave any advise to anyone about what taking or not, I wouldn't say I am in the position to as well, that's why I didn't.

Plus, with all respect, I wouldn't say I posted such a crazy questions:
1)Should I carb loading in the evening since I can't have sport?
2)Is grapefruit estrogenic or not?
I don't think these are such crazy questions to ask...but since I didn't receive any reply, I will do as I believe it is better.
Thanks

You got it twisted....

The transplanted hair will stay...that's the not the problem. THE REST of your hair, will not. The hairloss nevers stops progressing. So what may look good now with the transplant, will end up looking odd as the rest of your natural hair falls out around it. You'll need another hair transplant to make it look "normal," and so on, and so forth. You'll never catch up as you only have so much donor hair to go around.

Carb loading is to be done after heavy lifting. Otherwise, you'll just get fat. Just eat a normal amount of carbs at night.

Grapefruit is fine. No need to be stressing out about foods...especially natural foods such as fruit and veggies.

Swill
08-22-2017, 06:01 AM
CD is absolutely right, the hair you have transplant will remain but that around it will fall out with time without drug intervention (I wouldn't recommend the drug intervention, I hear from a friend it has some screwy side effects :p).

Therefore, unless you were totally bald at the time of the transplant, as time goes on its not going to look right, and you'll need further procedures to 'fill in the gaps'.

My hair loss is starting to become more advanced, and should I feel the inclination I am not ruling out a transplant down the line, but its not a priority and would have to be when I am out of the woods totally with regard to the PFS side effects, and certainly when I am done with pro-hormones as they make you shed like a motherbitch. Pro hormones are an important cornerstone of my recovery, so its not something I'm giving much thought at all to right now.

biatch
08-22-2017, 06:28 AM
CD is absolutely right, the hair you have transplant will remain but that around it will fall out with time without drug intervention (I wouldn't recommend the drug intervention, I hear from a friend it has some screwy side effects :p).

Therefore, unless you were totally bald at the time of the transplant, as time goes on its not going to look right, and you'll need further procedures to 'fill in the gaps'.

My hair loss is starting to become more advanced, and should I feel the inclination I am not ruling out a transplant down the line, but its not a priority and would have to be when I am out of the woods totally with regard to the PFS side effects, and certainly when I am done with pro-hormones as they make you shed like a motherbitch. Pro hormones are an important cornerstone of my recovery, so its not something I'm giving much thought at all to right now.

....by the way I was 90% bald, so I have not "old" hair to fall off and the new one 90% won't fall (if it is true that stays).
But who cares about hair anymore, I did it just because it was a bet against life inside my brain since I created this mess for just stupid hair.
Seriosly we can drop the hair conversation cause I do not and you neither care that much at this point and I don't want to get off the topic too long on this board (in case PM me).....

Cdsnuts
08-22-2017, 06:37 AM
....by the way I was 90% bald, so I have not "old" hair to fall off and the new one 90% won't fall (if it is true that stays).
But who cares about hair anymore, I did it just because it was a bet against life inside my brain since I created this mess for just stupid hair.
Seriosly we can drop the hair conversation cause I do not and you neither care that much at this point and I don't want to get off the topic too long on this board (in case PM me).....

You asked in an earlier thread, "why are hair transplants detrimental." They are not detrimental to recovery....this is my answer.

biatch
08-22-2017, 06:40 AM
You asked in an earlier thread, "why are hair transplants detrimental." They are not detrimental to recovery....this is my answer.
Oh ok, I even forgot about that, thank you to answer))

Durantia37
08-22-2017, 12:16 PM
I think you are confusing with someone else, I never talked to you ever about taurine or what to use, I don't know what you are speaking about...???

Not that it matters, but:

"Come on my friend..who cares about hair anymore..."

-Biatch, 2 weeks ago in the IML R-Andro First Taste thread.

biatch
08-22-2017, 12:35 PM
Oh, I even didn't remember it was related to taurine, now I see.. by the way it was not a suggest to use or not some products, in this case taurine, it was just a comment related to hair and nothing more.. but it makes sense and make laught what you said then..yes I told you who cares about hair and then I ve to avoid sport for 1 mouth because of it! LOL))

Cdsnuts
08-22-2017, 03:31 PM
Oh, I even didn't remember it was related to taurine, now I see.. by the way it was not a suggest to use or not some products, in this case taurine, it was just a comment related to hair and nothing more.. but it makes sense and make laught what you said then..yes I told you who cares about hair and then I ve to avoid sport for 1 mouth because of it! LOL))

Biatch...you sure are forgetful....lol

biatch
08-24-2017, 01:51 AM
Guys, I think I made a big mistake.....
From 3 weeks I took a big quantity of cordyceps and that gave me a big boost and I was feeling a big anxious as well...
Now it just left me a big anxious and I feel my penis numb from 3 days and I am shaking as crazy all time....I just checked and cordyceps is a 5 alpha reductase inibhitor....
What should I do now?
Please help.

Cdsnuts
08-24-2017, 05:02 AM
Guys, I think I made a big mistake.....
From 3 weeks I took a big quantity of cordyceps and that gave me a big boost and I was feeling a big anxious as well...
Now it just left me a big anxious and I feel my penis numb from 3 days and I am shaking as crazy all time....I just checked and cordyceps is a 5 alpha reductase inibhitor....
What should I do now?
Please help.

Please show your source for claiming that cordyceps is a 5ar inhibitor.

biatch
08-24-2017, 06:33 AM
http://www.bamboohutherbalblends.com/wp-content/uploads/Cordyceps-brief.pdf

(11) Studies have shown that Cordyceps significantly increases production of
testosterone in males. Cordyceps inhibits production of the enzyme 5-alpha
reductase thereby reducing the conversion of testosterone to gihydro-
testosterones DHT. By this mechanism Cordyceps increases sexual desire for both
men and women.

I took 6/9 g per day for 3 weeks now and I felt a big abnormal boost...now floap.

Cdsnuts
08-24-2017, 06:49 AM
http://www.bamboohutherbalblends.com/wp-content/uploads/Cordyceps-brief.pdf

(11) Studies have shown that Cordyceps significantly increases production of
testosterone in males. Cordyceps inhibits production of the enzyme 5-alpha
reductase thereby reducing the conversion of testosterone to gihydro-
testosterones DHT. By this mechanism Cordyceps increases sexual desire for both
men and women.

I took 6/9 g per day for 3 weeks now and I felt a big abnormal boost...now floap.Do any of you guys actually know how to follow instructions?

Last time I checked that's not how it was recommended to be taken?

You guys are your own worst enemies.

What the f*** is so hard about following a set program that's been laid out for you? Tell me? What's so hard about doing that?

Had you followed instructions and taking the cordyceps at a normal dose once / 21 days you would not be in this mess. You did it to yourself by not following instructions and my patience is wearing thin with you

biatch
08-24-2017, 06:52 AM
Do any of you guys actually know how to follow instructions?

What the f*** is so hard about following a set program that's been laid out for you? Tell me? What's so hard about doing that?

Had you followed instructions and taking the cordyceps at a normal dose once / 21 days you would not be in this mess. You did it to yourself by not following instructions and my patience is wearing thin with you

You are right.
What should I do now?
I feel even more fucked up now.

Cdsnuts
08-24-2017, 06:54 AM
You are right.
What should I do now?
I feel even more fucked up now.Whatever you want. That's what you're going to do anyway.

biatch
08-24-2017, 06:59 AM
Whatever you want. That's what you're going to do anyway.

I just read people taking high quantity of other herbs, even more than what is reccomended so I did the same with cordyceps, but obviously it was a dht hinibitor.

Snell1234
08-24-2017, 07:43 AM
I just read people taking high quantity of other herbs, even more than what is reccomended so I did the same with cordyceps, but obviously it was a dht hinibitor.

That's only with pine pollen. Just relax. It's not going to have done any permanent damage. I'm not even convinced its a dht inhibitor. There's a webpage that says nearly everything is. Just wait a few days and see where you land.

Pageidol
08-24-2017, 07:46 AM
My response as per previous thread

This is your fucking manhood ffs and your life, quite frankly if i had to eat dog shit every day for a year i fucking would if it meant id recover. Cd is recovered and this is the protocol, its not rocket science, its clearly laid out, herb cycling...21days...21 of the listed herbs...on the WEBSITE! Have you read it???, why are you here if your doing it half assed???? Your 'recovery' will be half assed!

Im a long time lurker and finally began the protocol, and im seeing results. Should have started months ago but was in denial for a long time.

Cheers

biatch
08-24-2017, 08:05 AM
That's only with pine pollen. Just relax. It's not going to have done any permanent damage. I'm not even convinced its a dht inhibitor. There's a webpage that says nearly everything is. Just wait a few days and see where you land.
Thank you for your words...I hope you are right.
Otherwise, start from the scratch....
I am so sorry if I ruined all my gains..shit!

Hulk Smash
08-24-2017, 09:29 AM
I didn't see anything in that link that showed it's a dht inhibitor. Maybe I missed it???

Anyway, the wise thing to do is to research BEFORE you do anything out of the ordinary with any herb.

I thought of mega dosing too but decided against because I thought it might put too much stress on my body. Too much of a good thing isn't always a good idea.

Like over training at the gym...

I'm sure you'll feel better eventually.
Maybe take a week off from herbs
but continue the rest of the protocol.

Maxout777
08-24-2017, 09:38 AM
I took 3 TBSP daily of the shit during my recovery. It's all good. Guess my DHT is zero.

You're in your head and until you get out of it you're going to stay there.

Cdsnuts
08-24-2017, 09:39 AM
I took 3 TBSP daily of the shit during my recovery. It's all good. Guess my DHT is zero.

You're in your head and until you get out of it you're going to stay there.He really is, Big Time.

biatch
08-24-2017, 09:56 AM

You're in your head and until you get out of it you're going to stay there.

What do you mean?
Did you take 3 TBSP daily of Cordyceps?? Sure?

Cdsnuts
08-24-2017, 10:00 AM
What do you mean?
Did you take 3 TBSP daily of Cordyceps?? Sure?No, he's lying to you.

biatch
08-24-2017, 10:01 AM
No, he's lying to you.

I knew he was lieing!lol
Hope than that I didnt damage myself...lets see

Cdsnuts
08-24-2017, 10:01 AM
I knew he was lieing!SMH

Snell1234
08-24-2017, 10:14 AM
I knew he was lieing!lol

I think maxout was referring to the pine pollen but the cordyceps wouldn't have done any damage.

Master Mal
08-24-2017, 10:17 AM
I knew he was lieing!lol

Biatch, take a breath. These guys are yanking your chain. You're fine. CDsnuts wouldn't have put it on the list if it were possible for this shit to harm your recovery.

Sit down. Watch a movie. Go for a run. Just get out of your head. You'll be okay.

jacknap
08-24-2017, 10:37 AM
Do any of you guys actually know how to follow instructions?

CD i have about 17 of the herbs right now. 3 daily ones = maca / pine pollen / goji as you said were cool to use daily.

for the other 14 is it cool if I make it a 7 day rotation with two? eg) monday ashwagandha + shchizandra. I don't find huge tolerance issues using once a week.

biatch
08-28-2017, 03:48 AM
Ok guys, I think I seriously need your help now.
I badly crashed, I am at the worst place ever at the moment but I don't care I go on...

So, I need help cause I have difficulties to choose my diet expecially in the morning for breakfast cause I have colon ulcer so I can't eat anything raw, no raw fruit, no raw veggies no juice. Could you please tell me what do you eat at breakfast?
During the other part of the day I think I can handle my menù even if too much protein gives me pain, but the morning is confusing me, I mean should I start my day by eating a fish or a chicken? What do you guys eat for breakfast, just to understand.

Swill
08-28-2017, 04:26 AM
Eggs are always a good bet for breakfast. Good fats.

Don't get in your own head again mate, ups and downs, ride the wave.

biatch
08-28-2017, 05:24 AM
Eggs are always a good bet for breakfast. Good fats.

Don't get in your own head again mate, ups and downs, ride the wave.

Thank you homie...
Just a curiosity to compare the ups and downs, how seriously do you pass from one state to another?
I mean I have been passing from spontaneous erections and horny situations to zero ability of anything...ups and downs this way, same for you or less severe?

Cdsnuts
08-28-2017, 05:31 AM
CD i have about 17 of the herbs right now. 3 daily ones = maca / pine pollen / goji as you said were cool to use daily.

for the other 14 is it cool if I make it a 7 day rotation with two? eg) monday ashwagandha + shchizandra. I don't find huge tolerance issues using once a week.

If you can get away with using those herbs once per week you should be fine. That rotation is going to pack quite the punch. Let us know how you do.

biatch
08-30-2017, 05:42 AM
Ok, there is something I want to share:
I am a PFS from 12 years and by the way my body even if with low DHT in CNS could work better and better by time putting me in a situation where I could have sex and I was even feeling hornier and more "maniac" to sex than as my real nature was before Fina... I can admit that I have been at a point (since 10 months ago) where I was seriously strong and horny at the top even if my dick was still having a lack of reaction cause of the lack of DHT, basically my arousal way,my thoughts, and my pleasure were just different but the pleasure was more intense compared to my real nature, I mean it was different but I was feeling a strong man, I was feeling that amount of T inside myself and it was crazy....at the end it's T that gives you the main LIBIDO and sensation of being strong, DHT is usefull for erections mostly (my feeling).
Said this I am now here cause I used Androstenolone and crashed, my T dropped completelly down (even if I just used it for 5 days, can't even believe it), but having my T level low now, I can feel the DHT more present, probably due to the 5 Alpha reactivation (I read that when T is low, than 5 Alpha is working more and get more expressed).I then guess that I should just put my T level up again if possible to optimize my situation, I hope.

Question: not for the new comers in PFS (I ve been there and I know how you feel),I am asking to guys who is dealing PFS from a long time or to guys who recovered, did you also feel more "strong, more nervous, more motivated, more energy, more maniac input for sex" while you were not cured due of the high level of T? I think this came to me by time and not at the beginning when I was feeling crap.
Once you get cured that amount of T drops cause it get converted to DHT so it's logical you will feel less "strong, less nervous, less energy, less motivated, less maniac and different input for sex" and then more calm, is the same for you?
I was honestly feeling good, so good with that amount of T and I was feeling "invincible", now my T dropped and I feel vulnerable and shitty.. so, I remember that before all this, my real nature was not that horny, I was a shy guy, a soft character boy, more moderate, less direct etc compared to myself just 10 months ago where I was a beast, needing sex and being generally crazy and strong with a stronger character, having fast thought and extreme thought of being on the top in general... I was creating a lot of oportunities etc...If I will get cured I am afraid to go back to that soft and shy and moderate boy I was....
Any comments?
Thank you

biatch
09-28-2017, 05:36 PM
Update:
It's around 3 weeks that I am having full 100%strong erections and it keep staying up..the only problem is the libido issue still not fixed. I feel not that horny, I mean it's there but not filling my body,it's like if it is there but hiden under some fog and I can't really touch it.

biatch
11-21-2017, 02:47 PM
I took a pause from cycling herbs for around 1 month and taking any supplement, (just something here and there without a real reason), just because my istinct told me to do so.
In the mean time I had new blood tests and differently from my last one, where everything were so f**** Low....now: testosterone raised up, free testosterone raised, estrogens that were at zero raised as well... so herbs made a good/great job.
I am now ready to start back herbs and cycling again, I want to see how they work now on me and than I think I could be read to run my R andro cycle.
By the way I feel way better since I started the route but I still have really bad days, but also good days that before were non existent..so I think I am going to the right direction.

Well, to be honest I had few days randomly where I was seriously thinking "shit I am seriously recovering/I am recovered but then up and down again...anyway there were different days were it was pretty high %, that's a good sign.

Durantia37
11-21-2017, 04:50 PM
I took a pause from cycling herbs for around 1 month and taking any supplement, (just something here and there without a real reason), just because my istinct told me to do so.
In the mean time I had new blood tests and differently from my last one, where everything were so f**** Low....now: testosterone raised up, free testosterone raised, estrogens that were at zero raised as well... so herbs made a good/great job.
I am now ready to start back herbs and cycling again, I want to see how they work now on me and than I think I could be read to run my R andro cycle.
By the way I feel way better since I started the route but I still have really bad days, but also good days that before were non existent..so I think I am going to the right direction.

Well, to be honest I had few days randomly where I was seriously thinking "shit I am seriously recovering/I am recovered but then up and down again...anyway there were different days were it was pretty high %, that's a good sign.

Glad to hear it man.

Snell1234
11-21-2017, 07:40 PM

You need to decide right now who you are going to listen to. Are you going to listen to "friends" or people from other forums promising a quick cure (when it is yet to eventuate and I highly doubt it will be anything quick if it ever does eventuate? I have heard gbolduev out and asked him plenty of questions. His treatment plans keep changing and he gets dismissive and angry when you point out the inconsistencies in what he says.) Or are you going to listen to people who have put in the hard yards and have fully recovered? You need to make this decision now. If you aren't prepared to put in the hard work, there's no point asking for advice on this forum as this isn't the place for you. You are better off staying on hack stasis where everyone worships one person who promises a quick recovery yet has had about 3 to 4 months now and failed to deliver. That is 3 to 4 months you could have been on the herbs and making ground towards your recovery.

The people on hack stasis are lazy and scared of hard work.

What is it going to be for you?

Snell1234
11-21-2017, 08:20 PM
You need to decide right now who you are going to listen to. Are you going to listen to "friends" or people from other forums promising a quick cure (when it is yet to eventuate and I highly doubt it will be anything quick if it ever does eventuate? I have heard gbolduev out and asked him plenty of questions. His treatment plans keep changing and he gets dismissive and angry when you point out the inconsistencies in what he says.) Or are you going to listen to people who have put in the hard yards and have fully recovered? You need to make this decision now. If you aren't prepared to put in the hard work, there's no point asking for advice on this forum as this isn't the place for you. You are better off staying on hack stasis where everyone worships one person who promises a quick recovery yet has had about 3 to 4 months now and failed to deliver. That is 3 to 4 months you could have been on the herbs and making ground towards your recovery.

The people on hack stasis are lazy and scared of hard work.

What is it going to be for you?
And the sensitive little snowflakes over at hack stasis banned me because of the above post. That should give everyone some insight into the promises being offered over there and should cause you to ask questions of what they are about if they can't take the slightest bit of criticism. It should also provide some insight into the people running the place and whether they actually have any idea what they are doing. The place should be renamed propecia help II.

Maxout777
11-21-2017, 08:31 PM
In all honesty that's why I've taken a hiatus from helping people currently. And I know, that's no way to be, but I'm currently too busy to be PMing people answers to questions and advice, only to turn around and see them essentially ignoring it and going over to the other foruns and asking questions regarding alternative routes. And that's not to say I don't see the science behind the RU/Ella routes, because I do. And I know it helped TubZy out a lot, and I hold him in high regard as a stand up guy from the years I've known him now - so I do believe they are on to something. However, I have no need for it now thankfully, and I still recommend the route I took following CD. But I'm not going to troubleshoot for you why you're feeling bad from pine pollen, when, oh by the way, I took high dosages of inositol and some things as well. "Why didn't it work like you said?!?!?!", "did you experience this?!?!"..... No, I didn't, because I did everything I knew to do, TO THE FUCKING T, and I'm better. But more power to anyone who thinks they can find a faster cure.

Essentially guys, pick one route and stick to it. Trying to copy CD, TubZy, gbolduev (I think that's the gentleman's name) all at once isn't going to do you any good. You won't know what's actually hurting or helping you, and you spin yourself further into a torrent of abuse that's never ending (i.e., Propecia Help, SolvePFS).

Pick a horse and ride it. Don't ride every horse in the barn.

Snell1234
11-21-2017, 08:44 PM
In all honesty that's why I've taken a hiatus from helping people currently. And I know, that's no way to be, but I'm currently too busy to be PMing people answers to questions and advice, only to turn around and see them essentially ignoring it and going over to the other foruns and asking questions regarding alternative routes. And that's not to say I don't see the science behind the RU/Ella routes, because I do. And I know it helped TubZy out a lot, and I hold him in high regard as a stand up guy from the years I've known him now - so I do believe they are on to something. However, I have no need for it now thankfully, and I still recommend the route I took following CD. But I'm not going to troubleshoot for you why you're feeling bad from pine pollen, when, oh by the way, I took high dosages of inositol and some things as well. "Why didn't it work like you said?!?!?!", "did you experience this?!?!"..... No, I didn't, because I did everything I knew to do, TO THE FUCKING T, and I'm better. But more power to anyone who thinks they can find a faster cure.

Essentially guys, pick one route and stick to it. Trying to copy CD, TubZy, gbolduev (I think that's the gentleman's name) all at once isn't going to do you any good. You won't know what's actually hurting or helping you, and you spin yourself further into a torrent of abuse that's never ending (i.e., Propecia Help, SolvePFS).

The biggest frustration for me is when people say the herbs don't work. When you pry further into how long they have taken them for, the general response is a couple of weeks with the odd outlier being a couple of months.

My serious improvements did not happen until 6 months into the herbs. I kept taking them every day in the beginning even though they may not have worked miracles at that stage. People are being drawn to a quick fix and if one does occur, great. We would all love that. But in the mean time, everyone should be following THIS protocol and not unnecessarily experimenting with methods which may even make you worse (like taking an anti-abortion drug).

As far as I see it, there is only one universal method which will fix you and that is the one espoused here. The times it doesn't work are when people don't either do it properly (not taking the right herbs or not taking them for long enough) or people getting impatient and throwing in the towel.

Cdsnuts
11-21-2017, 08:47 PM
The biggest frustration for me is when people say the herbs don't work. When you pry further into how long they have taken them for, the general response is a couple of weeks with the odd outlier being a couple of months.

My serious improvements did not happen until 6 months into the herbs. I kept taking them every day in the beginning even though they may not have worked miracles at that stage. People are being drawn to a quick fix and if one does occur, great. We would all love that. But in the mean time, everyone should be following THIS protocol and not unnecessarily experimenting with methods which may even make you worse (like taking an anti-abortion drug).

As far as I see it, there is only one universal method which will fix you and that is the one espoused here. The times it doesn't work are when people don't either do it properly (not taking the right herbs or not taking them for long enough) or people getting impatient and throwing in the towel.I'm not familiar with any other methods but this has been my experience with people as well. The fact of the matter is if you follow the program 100% your body has no choice but to follow suit. It really is that simple

TubZy
11-21-2017, 09:19 PM

Exactly, I don't know why people keep trying to do 5 things at once and if you are not sure what to do just go on a fast that is what I said from the beginning. Experimental protocols are experimental for a reason, if you are in a super bad state don't be trying experimental protocols that is just plain stupid, you are setting yourself up for failure

@biatch/wuf I told you that a hundred times yet you keep pushing gbol over and over again after he told you he wasn't sure about his protocol and he needs to test it more so I still don't get why you just don't stick with the basics? He is also a huge surrogate for fasting too, which he told you but you chose to keep ignoring that part.

Snell1234
11-21-2017, 09:44 PM
Exactly, I don't know why people keep trying to do 5 things at once and if you are not sure what to do just go on a fast that is what I said from the beginning. Experimental protocols are experimental for a reason, if you are in a super bad state don't be trying experimental protocols that is just plain stupid, you are setting yourself up for failure

@biatch/wuf I told you that a hundred times yet you keep pushing gbol over and over again after he told you he wasn't sure about his protocol and he needs to test it more so I still don't get why you just don't stick with the basics? He is also a huge surrogate for fasting too, which he told you but you chose to keep ignoring that part.

A bit of do as I say not as I do here from you Tubzy if you want the truth but we'll leave it at that.

Fausto Soares
11-21-2017, 10:03 PM
I thinked on this forum i wouldn't find people relutant to use herbs based on experience of few weeks taking them, but i am fooled. THE HERBS ARE AT LEAST THE MAIN PART OF PROTOCOL.

They use only for 4 weeks or 8 weeks and consider it not work, YOU NEED TO CONSIDER AT LEAST ONE YEAR TAKING IT. Reestablish the proper modulation, increase the funnel, take a long time! On puberty you dont get horny and have strong erections overnight, it have been built some time before with increase of androgens and modulation until BOOM, a sexual explosion happens.

There is a guy wich recovered using only two herbs taking it for 10 months and exercises, look how powerfull are them.

TubZy
11-21-2017, 11:16 PM
A bit of do as I say not as I do here from you Tubzy if you want the truth but we'll leave it at that.

You know why, and stop PMing me a million times.

Who is lazy? People are doing 21 day fast and even 54 day fasts...you make no sense. The only lazy one is you, which is why everyone complains about you to me because you beg for quick answers and if you don't get it you have a bitch fit and start insulting people.

Here are two logs of long fasts, just from the past few days, many more as well. Give me one example of someone who is lazy, because most members overlap with the ones here. Stop trying to turn everyone against each other. If you actually took a second and stopped to realize that everyone is on the same page except you. We are all pro fasting, pro herbs, pro research, anti aging etc. hence why CD is even on the forum with his own section...

21 days of Breuss - Page 5 - Hack Stasis (https://hackstasis.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=152&start=40)

and here is another one just within last few days..

https://i.imgur.com/fBtUUie.png

Snell1234
11-21-2017, 11:41 PM
You know why, and stop PMing me a million times.

Who is lazy? People are doing 21 day fast and even 54 day fasts...you make no sense. The only lazy one is you, which is why everyone complains about you to me because you beg for quick answers and if you don't get it you have a bitch fit and start insulting people.

Here are two logs of long fasts, just from the past few days, many more as well. Give me one example of someone who is lazy, because most members overlap with the ones here. Stop trying to turn everyone against each other. If you actually took a second and stopped to realize that everyone is on the same page except you. We are all pro fasting, pro herbs, pro research, anti aging etc. hence why CD is even on the forum with his own section...

21 days of Breuss - Page 5 - Hack Stasis (https://hackstasis.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=152&start=40)

and here is another one just within last few days..

https://i.imgur.com/fBtUUie.png
I'm lazy? I have followed cdnut's protocol for 12 months now to the point where I am almost fully cured. How about you? You are on what, your 15th protocol now? All of which you spend what, a week or two on?

The only reason you and others at the forum would be annoyed at me would be because I call out the crap where this guy has a new protocol each week, has massive inconsistencies in his story and is offering a quick cure to people which is sidetracking them from doing the hard work which has been done by others to get better. I've barely posted on that forum so I don't know where you would get the part about me having a bitch fit and insulting people.

You on the other hand - here is your latest PM - which i only sent one PM to you when you banned me from hackstasis for what I said here and then responded to your subsequent PMs.

"You really are retarded, you are going to talk shit about me and my site along with many members that are much more dedicated than you right in front of a frequent forum I visit, after I just warned you to tone it down a bit since so many people complain about you and you agreed? You think I'm that stupid, IDC if you think it free speech or not you have no respect for anyone.

You put absolutely zero contribution to the forum you just free ride along beg for quick for fast answers from everyone and if you don't get it you have a bitch fit. You say people are lazy, who is lazy? There are people doing 36 day fasts right at this moment, how is that lazy? Stop sending me multiple PM's you really are a butt hurt snowflake, why are you still crying and complaining?"

Anyway, good luck to you and everyone else on that site in searching for the magic bullet. That's what propeciahelp did for years. Let's see if it turns out any differently for you guys.