PDA

View Full Version : Pine Pollen Soap?

CannonBalls
06-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Anyone try the new Pine Pollen Soap from Lost Empire? I just ordered two bars to test out. I need to drop the Dove Soap I've been using so decided this would be a good opportunity to try something new.

I should probably order a brush for skin brushing as well. Anyone else getting better skin from the brushing like CD? If so, any advice?

Benq123
06-08-2017, 02:38 AM
I do dry skin brushing before jumping into the cold shower.
My skin has probably improved but I haven't really took much notice, I do it mostly for the detoxification benefits which I've heard are great.

Maxout777
06-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Report back on the pine pollen soap - I've been interested in giving it a shot. I used a Pine Tar soap before and it had great exfoliating benefits when combined with skin brushing. Hopefully this would have even more benefit - as all of LEH's stuff seems to do.

CannonBalls
06-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Gentlemen,

The pine Pollen Soap scent is potent AF! You really smell the spearmint. I like it, however my fiancé said she won't use it because she doesn't want to smell like that. Now that I'm out of the shower and dry, my skin has a slight spearmint smell. I'm happy with it so far after the first use.