PDA

View Full Version : Paelo meal ideas

daniel1286
06-08-2017, 02:17 AM
Hi all,

Next week I jump from the juice feast to the paleo diet.....

Please could you give me some inspiration with your favourite Paleo / Food ideas and tips????

What does a paleo day look like for you?

Durantia37
06-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Morning: eggs, spinach
Brunch: sardines, banana
Lunch: salad, sometimes with chicken or egg
Dinner: veggies and meat cooked in coconut oil (white rice or potatoes if backloading).
Bedtime snack: peanut butter and goat's milk (bananas if backloading).

I do this exact thing every day. Sometimes I eat some pineapple. I love all these foods, so this diet is zero effort to maintain.

daniel1286
06-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Brilliant thanks D! Bananas are only for backloading? ah I was planning to eat these everyday I guess not

Durantia37
06-08-2017, 12:12 PM
I eat them every day, but I'll eat a few right before bed if I backload. I don't know what other people do, but I eat bananas whenever I want.

LBC-83
06-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Just find foods you like to eat and cook them while trying to be concious about amount of carbs consumed (unless you aren't). Don't Make eating paleo a complicated matter. You know what you can and cannot eat, just follow it, don't complicate it......DON'T COMPLICATE IT.

Now to be fair, I didn't say you were but you were already worried over the timing of a banana. Do. Not. Complicate. It.

Maxout777
06-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Just find foods you like to eat and cook them while trying to be concious about amount of carbs consumed (unless you aren't). Don't Make eating paleo a complicated matter. You know what you can and cannot eat, just follow it, don't complicate it......DON'T COMPLICATE IT.

Now to be fair, I didn't say you were but you were already worried over the timing of a banana. Do. Not. Complicate. It.

This. I can't say it any better than this right here.

Diet can be SO, SO easy if you just don't complicate it. If it's up for question or it effects you badly previously.....just don't use it. Keep it simple.