PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who need extra help with adrenals (or think you do) Try this....

Cdsnuts
06-21-2017, 05:35 AM
If anyone is willing to try this, please let me know. I have no direct use for it but it may help others.

https://jt231.isrefer.com/go/Rehmannia/cdsnuts/

Snell1234
06-21-2017, 06:14 AM
Ordered. Have you used this in the past? Any issues with the fact it says beta-sitoserol is one of its constituents?

Cdsnuts
06-21-2017, 09:01 AM
Ordered. Have you used this in the past? Any issues with the fact it says beta-sitoserol is one of its constituents?

I have never used it. Just putting it out there.

I can't back up it's effects based on my own experience like everything else.

It is my beleif and experience that everything I recommend is enough on it's own given your own dedication and time.

You guys are on your own with this, but I just mentioned it because it may help....it may not. Only using it will determine this.

I'm going on record as saying it's not needed. Who knows though...it could be fantastic. You'll have to be your own guinea pig.

Durantia37
06-27-2017, 06:46 PM

So does it work?

Snell1234
06-27-2017, 07:51 PM
Hasn't arrived yet. I'm hesitant to add anything into my routine at the moment considering the progress I'm making. The bita sitoserol in it raises my eyebrows. I generally only want to use something that has been tried and tested by cdnuts haha.

Maxout777
06-27-2017, 08:14 PM
Hasn't arrived yet. I'm hesitant to add anything into my routine at the moment considering the progress I'm making. The bita sitoserol in it raises my eyebrows. I generally only want to use something that has been tried and tested by cdnuts haha.

TocoCaps (Tocotrienols/VitE) had beta sitosterol in it as well. Eggs also have beta sitosterol, as do avocados - I've used all of them with no issues (and I was a saw palmetto sufferer, FWIW)....it's all about how much that matters. I haven't reviewed the Lost Empire write up on it yet, does it have a break down of the milligrams?

Snell1234
06-27-2017, 08:44 PM
I don't think it does. It was more through a general google of it that I found its constituents. I'll see if I can find the amounts.

27&Scared
07-10-2017, 09:33 PM
I don't think it does. It was more through a general google of it that I found its constituents. I'll see if I can find the amounts.

Snell, how has the herb gone for ya?

Snell1234
07-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Haven't used it yet. I'm happy enough with my progress from the pine pollen powder and tincture in relation to my adrenals and the whole hormonal situation. I'm not willing to add anything into the mix just yet, especially if it doesn't come with cdnut's endorsement from personal use.

27&Scared
07-29-2017, 10:49 AM
Just an FYI, ordered this when I had to get my latest PP batch. Started taking yesterday, will report back after a couple weeks.

Cdsnuts
07-31-2017, 12:34 PM
Just an FYI, ordered this when I had to get my latest PP batch. Started taking yesterday, will report back after a couple weeks.

Yes, please keep the board informed. Thanks.