PDA

View Full Version : Battling allergy during juicing phase.

The battler
06-26-2017, 02:24 PM
Hey everyone. I am into day 8 of my juice feast. However, at the same time I am battling a severe allergy. I am not even aware of what causes this but whenever I come to my home in Pakistan from the UK where I was studying, I get a terrible flu where i am sneezing almost nonstop.

The doc told me last time that it is the result of not adapting to a more polluted environment.
My diet doesnt change when I switch places so it isnt related to that.
On my previous visits, the doc prescribed me Montelukast Sodium tablets at 10mg, a nasal spray (fluticasone furoate) and an antibiotic(Azithromycin).
The symptoms would usually disappear once I follow this.

Therefore, I am completely lost, as to what I should do.
These are my options:
1) I abstain from taking the medication and complete my juice feast of 20 days. This seems really tough given the intensity of my symptoms.

2) I take the medication whilst still juice feasting.

3)i discontinue the juice feast and jump on the medication until my symptoms cease.

I suffer from pfs and it is extremely disappointing to be stopped in right at the start, given all the effort I am ready to put into the recovery protocol.

Therefore, your help and advice would be much appreciated brothers.

Maxout777
06-26-2017, 07:36 PM
I would vote for (1) or (3), not option (2). Option two is really cheating yourself.....as unfortunate as the circumstances may be, I would either quit the feast and start again once you're feeling better, or stick it out until 14 days.

The battler
06-27-2017, 04:35 AM
I would vote for (1) or (3), not option (2). Option two is really cheating yourself.....as unfortunate as the circumstances may be, I would either quit the feast and start again once you're feeling better, or stick it out until 14 days.

Thankyou maxxy, you are a big inspiration to all us sufferers.
So should i stop and then do a feast of 7 days since I have already observed it for 8 days, or should i start from scratch again?

The battler
06-27-2017, 04:15 PM
I meant when I start again after my symptoms clear out, should I attempt a 14 day juice feast or shoulf I be content with a week long one since I already managed 8 days on it?
@cdnuts, your thoughts on it bro?