PDA

View Full Version : Inosine as a treatment for PFS

TubZy
07-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Regarding GABA-A, inosine is also shown to modulate the GABA-A site, just like androsterone. Gives me a similar feeling to lysine and glycine, could be useful for anyone with mental sides.

Identification of inosine as an endogenous modulator for the benzodiazepine binding site of the GABAA receptors. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9691220)

Durantia37
07-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Do you take this with lysine every day, or just drop it in occasionally? Does combining them heighten the effects?

TubZy
07-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Niacinamide has always been my staple which I use in combo with pretty much anything and it works awesome.

Lysine has been my newest added staple which works even better combined with niacinamide.

Inosine I use every now and then if I need something to help me sleep or relax, but the thing too much GABA stimulation and you won't want to do anything besides sleep lol. That is why I always like to stack niacinamide with anything that increases dopamine as well (caffeine, lysine, nicotine, yohimbine etc)

Add 500mg of niacinamide with your next R andro dose if you can and tell me How you feel

Durantia37
07-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Niacinamide has always been my staple which I use in combo with pretty much anything and it works awesome.

Lysine has been my newest added staple which works even better combined with niacinamide.

Inosine I use every now and then if I need something to help me sleep or relax, but the thing too much GABA stimulation and you won't want to do anything besides sleep lol. That is why I always like to stack niacinamide with anything that increases dopamine as well (caffeine, lysine, nicotine, yohimbine etc)

Add 500mg of niacinamide with your next R andro dose if you can and tell me How you feel

Thanks man. I've got some niacinamide coming in the mail, should be here this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Durantia37
07-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Hey man, I tried 400mg niacinamide with 400mg andro today. It seemed to take the edge off the andro, which sometimes gets a little intense. To me it felt sort of like the lysine, but it seemed to last a little longer. I think it's a good combo for people who get over stimulated by andro.