PDA

View Full Version : New To The Journey

Sploicers
07-05-2017, 07:56 AM
Hey All,

25 Years old, and a Saw Palmetto sufferer. I took it for about 3 months at 500mg, and stopped after reading some of the horror stories online. Was getting better until about 2 weeks in I crashed. It was bad. Really bad. Gun up to my head bad.

I managed to find Cdsnuts post on Propeciahelp.com and decided that I was going to man up and fix my condition. I would like to put a special shoutout to Maxout777 as he is one of the main reasons I'm still here. His story fits mine perfectly and I saw it as a light at the end of the tunnel.

Following the protocol as of yesterday. Doing a juice cleanse for about 10-14 days, then hitting the herbs. I'm lucky to have the finances to buy 10-12 right off the bat.

Going to cycle R-andro at the 2 month mark. (I'm a planner so I like to look to the future)

I was in a serious bad place guys. Reading propeciahelp.com didnt help either. I am looking forward to recovering. Goodbye crippling stress and anxiety.

-As a side note, what is the % recovery rate for people who try this? I have tried looking into the forums, but I am really bad at navigating. So apologies if this has been addressed. Also I crashed a couple weeks ago, is that too early to be fucking with my testosterone or can I go now?

Snell1234
07-05-2017, 08:19 AM
Jump on the protocol, you have got it early which is a good thing. Were you getting sides which caused you to stop saw palmetto or did you stop because of what you read?

Also, how is your health prior to taking saw palmetto?

Sploicers
07-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Health was great. I am a pale guy so getting bald terrified me. I never wanted to use fin because of the horror stories and I thought SP was safe.

The biggest side I got that made me lower my SP to 250mg a day was insomnia. I just couldn't sleep. I tracked it back to SP and it worked for a while. Then I started reading SP horror stories and decided to quit.

It might be in my head, but I'm getting a blood test Friday to confirm. I'm kinda on/off about getting the test. I'm not entirely sure it will be good for my mind.

My biggest symptoms are:

ED
lack of libido
Ball ache (dude they hurt!)
insomnia

Luckily I dont have brain fog.

Durantia37
07-05-2017, 08:33 AM
Health was great. I am a pale guy so getting bald terrified me. I never wanted to use fin because of the horror stories and I thought SP was safe.

The biggest side I got that made me lower my SP to 250mg a day was insomnia. I just couldn't sleep. I tracked it back to SP and it worked for a while. Then I started reading SP horror stories and decided to quit.

It might be in my head, but I'm getting a blood test Friday to confirm. I'm kinda on/off about getting the test. I'm not entirely sure it will be good for my mind.

My biggest symptoms are:

ED
lack of libido
Ball ache (dude they hurt!)
insomnia

Luckily I dont have brain fog.

The earlier you get started the better. If you start this protocol right now you'll have a much easier time. Just DON'T DON'T DON'T slip up when you start feeling better. Do this stuff way longer than you think is necessary.

Sploicers
07-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Have you both had success with the protocol in fixing your symptoms?

Durantia37
07-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I was really really really bad, and now I'm just really bad. That's after about 3.5 months. I was an idiot for the first few months of PFS though, had no idea what was going on and kept making (in retrospect) horrible decisions.

Ridd
07-05-2017, 04:08 PM
Hey All,

25 Years old, and a Saw Palmetto sufferer. I took it for about 3 months at 500mg, and stopped after reading some of the horror stories online. Was getting better until about 2 weeks in I crashed. It was bad. Really bad. Gun up to my head bad.

I managed to find Cdsnuts post on Propeciahelp.com and decided that I was going to man up and fix my condition. I would like to put a special shoutout to Maxout777 as he is one of the main reasons I'm still here. His story fits mine perfectly and I saw it as a light at the end of the tunnel.

Following the protocol as of yesterday. Doing a juice cleanse for about 10-14 days, then hitting the herbs. I'm lucky to have the finances to buy 10-12 right off the bat.

Going to cycle R-andro at the 2 month mark. (I'm a planner so I like to look to the future)

I was in a serious bad place guys. Reading propeciahelp.com didnt help either. I am looking forward to recovering. Goodbye crippling stress and anxiety.

-As a side note, what is the % recovery rate for people who try this? I have tried looking into the forums, but I am really bad at navigating. So apologies if this has been addressed. Also I crashed a couple weeks ago, is that too early to be fucking with my testosterone or can I go now?

very similar story as you and maxout. SP sufferer as well.

I wrote an intro post to my experiences with PFS symptoms which you can check out if you need some more guidance. Overall it can be summed up in one word: balance. get your balance back. you've most likely been out of balance for years, and you have to find a natural equilibrium that makes your body happy. that's really what we're doing here by cutting out anything that could potentially stress our bodies. you need time to heal and to reset yourself, if you trip yourself up and get lazy, you will take longer to recover. you must be committed to recovery 100%, mentally, physically and even emotionally. do not read propeciahelp. there is a reason they are all still stuck. they don't actually believe they can get better, which will stop them 100% of the time.

this really is an all-encompassing disease and it will take everything you have to get better, but you will get better.

Our stories are nearly identical and I am in a much better place now. My libido is still low, but otherwise I feel better than I have in years, and I'm only in a few months of taking this seriously.

Don't slip up again like I have and like many before me have, it will just take longer to recover. you can crash super hard if you're not incredibly careful. My second crash 3 months after my first initial crash was much, much worse than the original one. I almost ended it too. you must get on a strict routine and completely balance out your life, sleep schedule included (crucial with me, I have also had insomnia for years.) I'm repeating this because of how important it is. you are in recovery mode now, remember this when you feel bad and even when you feel good, things will go up and down, but you must retain your balance. You will get better, so even if you are still broken today, remember that you will feel stronger than you ever have just months from now if you are vigilant.

feel free to ask me anything if you're curious.

Sploicers
07-05-2017, 06:40 PM
This is crazy. I read your first post Ridd and we are exactly the same. I know its bad to say, but I'm glad I'm not alone here. Ive had sleep problems since I was a kid and this has exacerbated it.

What caused your second crash Ridd? Also, even though your libido is low, do you have ED? That is the one I am most worried about.

What have you taken for sleep problems?

Also, has anyone had success with zinc?

Ridd
07-06-2017, 04:43 PM
This is crazy. I read your first post Ridd and we are exactly the same. I know its bad to say, but I'm glad I'm not alone here. Ive had sleep problems since I was a kid and this has exacerbated it.

What caused your second crash Ridd? Also, even though your libido is low, do you have ED? That is the one I am most worried about.

What have you taken for sleep problems?

Also, has anyone had success with zinc?

Haha well I'm glad you're here too buddy. I think what makes this issue so much of a problem is not only the fact that we are "broken" men, but the fact that we have no support, professionally or otherwise. We only have each other on this online forum. No one in the real world will be able to relate or truly understand our issues. We are the only ones here who really get this thing.

My second crash was caused by a girl. and lots of drinking. I thought I was mostly recovered, I started being able to have sex again, but I fucked up by drinking. I figured that my sexual health had returned so I would be fine, but I was very wrong.

I've had many mini-crashes and they were all caused by drinking and girls. Multiple times I'd bring home a beautiful girl and nothing was going on downstairs despite being incredibly turned on. I really think that most PFSers partly have anxiety reduced ED. I definintely did. For months, just watching a sex scene on TV, or having a girl flirt with me or seeing anything sexual would give me massive anxiety. When it was at its worst, I couldn't even listen to music because it was all about love and I felt like I would be incapable of actually experiencing love again, so it just hurt my soul to hear. I think you can save yourself from being this fucked so I'm telling you this lol.

meditation/mindfulness will help tremendously with the anxiety. accept all the bad shit that enters your mind, analyze it, and then reflect.
why did anything sexual trip me out? because I thought deep down I would never be a sexually healthy being again. once I understood these reactions and reminded myself this was all temporary, the anxiety started to fade. but it took much time and diligence. it still kind of messes with me when girls flirt with me or when I clearly can have a relationship with a girl, but I just can't because of my recovery. we really gotta find some super understanding girl who will be able to take it slow.

I honestly feel like a virgin again. my libido is pretty shit, and girls sometimes might as well be fuckin plants but I can definitely get rock hard when the situation is right and when I'm completely comfortable. but I blow my wad so fast it's just hilarious. my recovery time is drastically increased too, but this is all stuff that will get better with time and training.

I kind of look at this whole thing like we're this brotherhood of ninjas or some shit. we have to give 100% dedication to our practice (recovery) or else we just wont make it. I often feel like a monk and the control I have over my emotions and my mind is crazy. it's amazing to realize that if you can beat this, you can't really have anything stop you in life. this will be the hardest thing you will ever do most likely.

sorry for the rambling. for sleep I will occasionally take melatonin, but what helps most is having a full day. don't sit around unless you absolutely need it. and if you feel like you're crashing then you have to go vegetable mode or else you'll make it worse. get plenty of sun, get plenty of activity but don't overdo it. I work late nights a lot and I've pretty much sacrificed my old social life to be able to recover. luckily, I can do a lot my work at any time.

K8668B
07-06-2017, 08:34 PM
Haha well I'm glad you're here too buddy. I think what makes this issue so much of a problem is not only the fact that we are "broken" men, but the fact that we have no support, professionally or otherwise. We only have each other on this online forum. No one in the real world will be able to relate or truly understand our issues. We are the only ones here who really get this thing.

My second crash was caused by a girl. and lots of drinking. I thought I was mostly recovered, I started being able to have sex again, but I fucked up by drinking. I figured that my sexual health had returned so I would be fine, but I was very wrong.

I've had many mini-crashes and they were all caused by drinking and girls. Multiple times I'd bring home a beautiful girl and nothing was going on downstairs despite being incredibly turned on. I really think that most PFSers partly have anxiety reduced ED. I definintely did. For months, just watching a sex scene on TV, or having a girl flirt with me or seeing anything sexual would give me massive anxiety. When it was at its worst, I couldn't even listen to music because it was all about love and I felt like I would be incapable of actually experiencing love again, so it just hurt my soul to hear. I think you can save yourself from being this fucked so I'm telling you this lol.

meditation/mindfulness will help tremendously with the anxiety. accept all the bad shit that enters your mind, analyze it, and then reflect.
why did anything sexual trip me out? because I thought deep down I would never be a sexually healthy being again. once I understood these reactions and reminded myself this was all temporary, the anxiety started to fade. but it took much time and diligence. it still kind of messes with me when girls flirt with me or when I clearly can have a relationship with a girl, but I just can't because of my recovery. we really gotta find some super understanding girl who will be able to take it slow.

I honestly feel like a virgin again. my libido is pretty shit, and girls sometimes might as well be fuckin plants but I can definitely get rock hard when the situation is right and when I'm completely comfortable. but I blow my wad so fast it's just hilarious. my recovery time is drastically increased too, but this is all stuff that will get better with time and training.

I kind of look at this whole thing like we're this brotherhood of ninjas or some shit. we have to give 100% dedication to our practice (recovery) or else we just wont make it. I often feel like a monk and the control I have over my emotions and my mind is crazy. it's amazing to realize that if you can beat this, you can't really have anything stop you in life. this will be the hardest thing you will ever do most likely.

sorry for the rambling. for sleep I will occasionally take melatonin, but what helps most is having a full day. don't sit around unless you absolutely need it. and if you feel like you're crashing then you have to go vegetable mode or else you'll make it worse. get plenty of sun, get plenty of activity but don't overdo it. I work late nights a lot and I've pretty much sacrificed my old social life to be able to recover. luckily, I can do a lot my work at any time.

Boy, i can truly relate to this particular post! Well said!

K8668B
07-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Thats another thing i realized, and have been saying to myself in the last few months:

If you can conquer PFS, then you can do anything in life. It will open up so many doors that once seemed impossible to open. Just because of the condition and state of mind you will be in.

Maxout777
07-07-2017, 06:26 AM
Welcome.

I think everyone in the thread has already touched on it, but there's a way out of this and it just requires some mettle and being able to stay disciplined. We're all here to help, so hang in there buddy. It gets better, it all gets better.

Sploicers
07-07-2017, 02:08 PM
The man...the myth... the legend. Maxout777. Not going to repeat myself from earlier, just saying thank you for posting your story online and giving hope.

Did leg workout today. I feel a little lethargic before the gym, but I push through. Just got my first herbs, planning on juicing for a little while before starting.

On another note: Did you guys workout during the juicing? Maybe thats why I'm feeling so tired. Also with the R-andro, I'm pretty sure there is a thread, but like I said I'm useless on this forum, did you get repressive symptoms? I feel like ordering it now because it is on sale on IML. I'm assuming it doesnt expire in two months right?

Also, as a engineer, I just look at this graph to make me feel better. I remember learning this senior year of College and just dismissing it. Now, it reminds me how this journey is going to be. Its a PID graph with proportional gain (I hated this bullshit, and will fully admit I chose my major for money reasons only). Basically, it tries to return to baseline but overshoots, then undershoots etc... until it reaches that balance... Just going to say thats probably going to be my life for the next x amount of months/years. Gives me hope, especially since nature is known to act this way

https://i2.wp.com/coder-tronics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Integral-Gain-Graphs1.png

CannonBalls
07-07-2017, 02:23 PM
I just ordered my r andro yesterday and used code chez15 and it took 15% off from the iml lab website. I searched iml labs discount codes and found it. Who knows maybe you can find a better discount if you search.

Sploicers
07-07-2017, 02:36 PM
I'm assuming Super R-Andro X is nothing different than just R-Andro?

I haven't felt this clueless in a long time.

Ready to make PFS my bitch though

CannonBalls
07-07-2017, 02:54 PM
I'm assuming Super R-Andro X is nothing different than just R-Andro?

I haven't felt this clueless in a long time.

Ready to make PFS my bitch though

Yes, I just typed R Andro for short. I am indeed talking about Super R-Andro rx.

All I can say is you've come to the right place for recovery. I remember feeling the same way when first starting out. I was worried about screwing up my body even more from the herbs. But eventually I just had faith in the process set out and dove in.

I'm very thankful for CD and the other men on this site who have taken their time to help out others.

Durantia37
07-07-2017, 05:28 PM
The man...the myth... the legend. Maxout777. Not going to repeat myself from earlier, just saying thank you for posting your story online and giving hope.

Did leg workout today. I feel a little lethargic before the gym, but I push through. Just got my first herbs, planning on juicing for a little while before starting.

On another note: Did you guys workout during the juicing? Maybe thats why I'm feeling so tired. Also with the R-andro, I'm pretty sure there is a thread, but like I said I'm useless on this forum, did you get repressive symptoms? I feel like ordering it now because it is on sale on IML. I'm assuming it doesnt expire in two months right?

Also, as a engineer, I just look at this graph to make me feel better. I remember learning this senior year of College and just dismissing it. Now, it reminds me how this journey is going to be. Its a PID graph with proportional gain (I hated this bullshit, and will fully admit I chose my major for money reasons only). Basically, it tries to return to baseline but overshoots, then undershoots etc... until it reaches that balance... Just going to say thats probably going to be my life for the next x amount of months/years. Gives me hope, especially since nature is known to act this way

https://i2.wp.com/coder-tronics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Integral-Gain-Graphs1.png

Prohormones have a shelf life of about 1.5-2 years, something like that.

Don't work out when you're juicing. Your exercise should be some light walking and stretching. The point of the juice feast is to cleanse. Working out takes energy away from the cleansing process.

To get the most of your feast, do some other things that aid detoxification: contrast showers, dry skin brushing, sauna, breathing exercises.

Suppression isn't really something you have to worry about with R-Andro, just make sure you've got decent testosterone going into it.

Sploicers
07-07-2017, 07:21 PM
I used the same code and got the discount! Thanks for the heads up.

I had a weak moment today. Got major anxiety about being this way permanently and just couldn't get rid of it. Hopped into the shower and turned the faucet on super cold and that knocked me back in place. If you guys ever have that feeling I really recommend that strategy.

This will be the hardest thing I've ever done. I will get past it. The biggest thing for me is to quiet the mind. I'm going to get the holosync meditation today.

Is there certain herbs you guys like the most? Most of my herbs come in soon and I am eager to jump into it. Trying to get my lineup ready.

Maxout777
07-07-2017, 10:35 PM

You give me far too much credit, I'm no legend. Just your average guy with an iron will who wasn't gonna take no for an answer, just like the rest of the guys here. You're in good hands. I'm glad my story could help you however, you'll be there before you know it.

Sploicers
07-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Hey,

Maxout, quick question thats a bit personal.... Did you ever get the curved dick symptom to go away? Ive seen your story on the recovery section, but you said you were still dealing with that. I noticed mine is a bit curved... I wonder why it does that? And in that direction? Wonder if it has to do with the fact that I am right handed? Who knows.

Hitting the herbs tomorrow! Looking forward to starting the journey.

Sploicers
07-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Also, anyone have a good multivitamin that they recommend? I'm trying to avoid ones with zinc as I've seen they are a 5ar inhibitor.

Maxout777
07-09-2017, 06:33 PM
Hey,

Maxout, quick question thats a bit personal.... Did you ever get the curved dick symptom to go away? Ive seen your story on the recovery section, but you said you were still dealing with that. I noticed mine is a bit curved... I wonder why it does that? And in that direction? Wonder if it has to do with the fact that I am right handed? Who knows.

Hitting the herbs tomorrow! Looking forward to starting the journey.
I had a little natural curve to the left even before the PFS crash, so it's still there to an extent. But it's back to it was before as opposed to really curved. The main issue I had with the ole penis is that it was twisted/rotated on it's axis, almost turned around (when flaccid and somewhat when erect). That's gone however.....thankfully.

Sploicers
07-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Perfect! Thanks for the info Maxout.

Also, anyone else get this kick when you first start the herbs? I feel...good. I'm obviously not physically better but I feel like I'm trending in the right direction. Maybe its the mindset? If this stays, I can dig this.

Did anyones testicles hurt when they started getting bigger again or was that more like a gradual process?

Durantia37
07-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Perfect! Thanks for the info Maxout.

Also, anyone else get this kick when you first start the herbs? I feel...good. I'm obviously not physically better but I feel like I'm trending in the right direction. Maybe its the mindset? If this stays, I can dig this.

Did anyones testicles hurt when they started getting bigger again or was that more like a gradual process?

The herbs make me feel amazing as well. Even on downswings the herbs give me a huge energy boost. I personally felt like they tapered off a bit after a few months, but if you get to where you're cycling andro, nothing will ever wane - signing on to this protocol is signing onto a big juicy kick every day, indefinitely, whether you recover or not.

Durantia37
07-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Here's my advice on getting the most out of the herbs: take a shit ton. There's no reason not to. When I'm on herbs, I do 3 tablespoons of pine pollen, one month on one month off of pp tincture, daily shilajit, a daily adaptogen (changing it every week or so), and the normal rotation.

Sploicers
07-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Do you ever feel like that might crash you?

I understand that it would be hard to understand why something like that herb could do that etc.. I was thinking tribulus every other day with royal jelly filling the days in between (on top of normal herb rotation).

Also, SUPER stoked you are doing well on the R-Andro. I was worried in the beginning for ya, but you sound like you are killing it!

Durantia37
07-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Do you ever feel like that might crash you?

I understand that it would be hard to understand why something like that herb could do that etc.. I was thinking tribulus every other day with royal jelly filling the days in between (on top of normal herb rotation).

Also, SUPER stoked you are doing well on the R-Andro. I was worried in the beginning for ya, but you sound like you are killing it!

I don't worry about that at all. I think I did in the beginning, and taking lots of herbs was definitely a gradual process of overcoming fear, but I've done this routine for months at a time and not had problems, even when I was super super delicate.

I've heard stories of people crashing from herbs like Tribulus, but to me that's like hearing that someone crashed from eating an apple - I don't understand it or relate to it, and suspect they actually crashed from something else.

Let me know how that rotation works if you decide to do it. I've also been wanting to find a way to do Tribulus more often than once every 21 days lol.

Sploicers
07-11-2017, 04:58 AM
I think Maxout did trib every day.

What's your favorite herb?

Durantia37
07-11-2017, 08:03 AM
I think Maxout did trib every day.

What's your favorite herb?

Pine pollen powder is by far the best one. Tongkat and Trib are also powerful.

Sploicers
07-13-2017, 10:37 AM
Update: Been on the herbs for a little.

I feel really good recently. Sexually I would even say I've come back 20-25%. I can get erections without stimulation (takes a crap ton of concentration and the erections arent 100% [more like 60]) but thats better than the 0% about a week ago. I feel more focused and can work more.

Also, I remember the past few months the 50 lb weights would feel REALLY heavy. I chalked that up to me letting up on my regime but now I dont know... I curled 50 lbs free weights yesterday during arm day and pushed out a solid rep of 12. In good form. I would not have been able to do that before today...

On another note, my MW seems to be on vacation. They have been missing recently even tho i feel way better sexually... Anyone have insight on this? I hear sometimes they leave and come back?

Also, I'm getting mild ball ache again... is that them coming back online? They dont seem to have shrunk (in fact they seem a little bigger recently). Thoughts?

Ridd
07-13-2017, 12:13 PM

I feel really good recently. Sexually I would even say I've come back 20-25%. I can get erections without stimulation (takes a crap ton of concentration and the erections arent 100% [more like 60]) but thats better than the 0% about a week ago. I feel more focused and can work more.

Also, I remember the past few months the 50 lb weights would feel REALLY heavy. I chalked that up to me letting up on my regime but now I dont know... I curled 50 lbs free weights yesterday during arm day and pushed out a solid rep of 12. In good form. I would not have been able to do that before today...

On another note, my MW seems to be on vacation. They have been missing recently even tho i feel way better sexually... Anyone have insight on this? I hear sometimes they leave and come back?

Also, I'm getting mild ball ache again... is that them coming back online? They dont seem to have shrunk (in fact they seem a little bigger recently). Thoughts?

congrats on the progress, you should only be feeling better, but remember when you do go down, an even stronger upswing is ahead. never forget that.

as far as sexual stuff, it's gonna be weird and sporadic for a while. some days you'll get MW, somedays you might not. some guys never get it back but they recover otherwise. my MW has been back lately, but it's no longer that powerful "can't even pee in the morning" kind of boner that you may be used to. I've noticed that the more healthy I am and the more the herbs are working the more often I have chubs going on through the day. I've been getting spontaneous erections lately which is awesome, awesome progress.

as a side note, I've been super horny lately after starting my first cycle of herbs. I felt like utter shit yesterday. near crashing level. or maybe even flu level? I haven't been "sick" in the traditional sense in so long I kind of forget what it's like. I can't imagine it's anything other than herbs, I took maka the day before and woke up horny as shit. anyways, I slept it off and today i'm feeling pretty god damn good.

basically, it's a crap shoot. I sometimes get ball-ache and I don't ever really think it's a bad thing for some reason, but honestly I have no fucking clue. we're gonna be way more aware of that shit because of our circumstances so I'd say don't worry about it, no harm in looking at it as a good thing.

one thing that I feel compelled to tell you because of your situation, I did a lot of research on this stuff (I mean my dick was broken, pretty important stuff to research,)
a lot of studies conclude that the more blood flow you have going through mr johnson downstairs, the healthier it will be. I read some studies about guys being outright cured of ED from taking cialis/viagra because their dick was finally getting a healthy flow of blood.

if you're not getting erections often enough, I'd say it's worth getting a pump, or at least masturbating often- however I wouldn't go to completion. just edge. there's a lot of hormones moving around when you come, better save that energy and keep that balance in tact. I always kind of feel like shit after I blow a load, and every time I've crashed hard has been after jizzing. I know this is super personal but I think it's necessary for you to know. I get the most benefits from the protocol after not busting for long periods of time, although I usually only make it around 10 days before it's all I can think of. I think no-fap is a super useful method for all dudes, and ESPECIALLY for PFSers.

so yeah, expect lots of weird shit going on, as long as you're making progress, it's all gravy, baby.

Sploicers
07-13-2017, 12:33 PM
Can I just say I fucking love this site? Can't think of anywhere else where I could talk about this shit and feel completely comfortable.

Anyhoo-

I am psyched to here about the random erections! Thats huge! Good for you man (super jealous). Can I ask your current regiment?

Its awesome to hear that im not alone with this pain. I honestly thought I might crash again and got myself in this whole anxiety thing. I feel fine though. One thing I have noticed that has made me feel great, my dick feels more full just laying around. Its not like a piece of straw anymore. It feels thick even naturally. Thats got me way more excited than it should.

So something about the feeling like shit part. I felt AMAZING yesterday before my 'mini-crash' of ball ache. Super horny. So maybe its that rubber banding we see in people who are recovering? Seems we had the same thing going on.

I know some kids get ball ache from puberty, and its apparently the testes expanding. Most people who have pain get it from atrophy but thats only because most men arent having theirs grow when they are older...Not sure.

Hulk Smash
07-13-2017, 11:28 PM

I wouldn't worry about the ache; its probably receptors and nerves having the testosterone replenished.
Its similar to how muscles ache when they are increasing in density and strength.
Its the logical conclusion, as everything in the protocol is to restore our true vigor.

Ridd
07-14-2017, 12:23 AM
Can I just say I fucking love this site? Can't think of anywhere else where I could talk about this shit and feel completely comfortable.

Anyhoo-

I am psyched to here about the random erections! Thats huge! Good for you man (super jealous). Can I ask your current regiment?

Its awesome to hear that im not alone with this pain. I honestly thought I might crash again and got myself in this whole anxiety thing. I feel fine though. One thing I have noticed that has made me feel great, my dick feels more full just laying around. Its not like a piece of straw anymore. It feels thick even naturally. Thats got me way more excited than it should.

So something about the feeling like shit part. I felt AMAZING yesterday before my 'mini-crash' of ball ache. Super horny. So maybe its that rubber banding we see in people who are recovering? Seems we had the same thing going on.

I know some kids get ball ache from puberty, and its apparently the testes expanding. Most people who have pain get it from atrophy but thats only because most men arent having theirs grow when they are older...Not sure.

same dude, a lot of much needed support here.

this is exactly why I try to keep reminding you about the ups and downs, the inevitable bad and good. it freaked me out for a while until I accepted it as normal. we're so damn fragile right now that we just gotta take it as easy as possible. I even stopped going to the gym and just use my dumbbells at home for easy exercise. the key is just staying the most happy, putting the most good in your body and minimizing anything potentially stressful. for me, working out in small amounts is ok, but if I go every day for an hour like I used to, I would definitely burn out quick and end up doing harm.

for sure the rubber banding, that's a good way to put it. associate that shitty feeling with an inevitable rise back up to feeling better, don't let it get to you.

as for my regiment right now I've been using pine pollen powder, ginkgo, thyroid support (this makes me feel pretty great) and ashwaghanda, and just last week I've introduced trib, maca, shilajit, noni, he shou wu, and I plan on getting more herbs this week.

for diet, stick to the protocol of course, biggest thing for me that I don't see others really talking about is proportion. My body is much happier with many small meals throughout the day, maybe eating every 2-3 hours, but very small. I'm used to binge eating huge meals and gaining muscle, so I'll often over eat and it will take A LOT out of me. it's super strange. even since I've crashed I've become super hypoglycemic and can barely tolerate many carbs. this is probably one of the few big stressors I have left that I need to really clear up before I'll make a full recovery. I'm just so addicted to eating big but I know my body isn't on the same page as me. I really think it's important to find your natural resting body weight, which for most guys is a lot lower than what they are, unless you're naturally big. mine is probably between 150-160 but I've been at 175-185 for a while, and still sort of eat like that.

funny thing is i'm super slim and I appear as in being really good shape, but I physically can't get over binge eating. If I buy any sort of chips, chocolate, candy, whatever kind of sugars, I will always eat it within a day, I just can't fucking control myself lol, I just can't buy it.

anyways, I have no clue if you can relate to that but I think that's the last key to my recovery, just controlling my portions into a healthy size, which I don't think the average american really gets.

I've also had some weird prostate and ball tinges, but I've always had an inkling that they are a positive thing as they're usually accompanied by more responsiveness sexually.

Durantia37
07-14-2017, 07:02 AM
same dude, a lot of much needed support here.

this is exactly why I try to keep reminding you about the ups and downs, the inevitable bad and good. it freaked me out for a while until I accepted it as normal. we're so damn fragile right now that we just gotta take it as easy as possible. I even stopped going to the gym and just use my dumbbells at home for easy exercise. the key is just staying the most happy, putting the most good in your body and minimizing anything potentially stressful. for me, working out in small amounts is ok, but if I go every day for an hour like I used to, I would definitely burn out quick and end up doing harm.

for sure the rubber banding, that's a good way to put it. associate that shitty feeling with an inevitable rise back up to feeling better, don't let it get to you.

as for my regiment right now I've been using pine pollen powder, ginkgo, thyroid support (this makes me feel pretty great) and ashwaghanda, and just last week I've introduced trib, maca, shilajit, noni, he shou wu, and I plan on getting more herbs this week.

for diet, stick to the protocol of course, biggest thing for me that I don't see others really talking about is proportion. My body is much happier with many small meals throughout the day, maybe eating every 2-3 hours, but very small. I'm used to binge eating huge meals and gaining muscle, so I'll often over eat and it will take A LOT out of me. it's super strange. even since I've crashed I've become super hypoglycemic and can barely tolerate many carbs. this is probably one of the few big stressors I have left that I need to really clear up before I'll make a full recovery. I'm just so addicted to eating big but I know my body isn't on the same page as me. I really think it's important to find your natural resting body weight, which for most guys is a lot lower than what they are, unless you're naturally big. mine is probably between 150-160 but I've been at 175-185 for a while, and still sort of eat like that.

funny thing is i'm super slim and I appear as in being really good shape, but I physically can't get over binge eating. If I buy any sort of chips, chocolate, candy, whatever kind of sugars, I will always eat it within a day, I just can't fucking control myself lol, I just can't buy it.

anyways, I have no clue if you can relate to that but I think that's the last key to my recovery, just controlling my portions into a healthy size, which I don't think the average american really gets.

I've also had some weird prostate and ball tinges, but I've always had an inkling that they are a positive thing as they're usually accompanied by more responsiveness sexually.

If it's not giving you problems, I wouldn't stress about it, but gingko is estrogenic fyi.

Ridd
07-14-2017, 10:38 AM
good to know

Sploicers
07-17-2017, 09:04 AM
I just got back my blood test. Testosterone is sitting at 350... Range is from 249-800. Doctor tried to tell me thats totally normal. Wasn't buying it. Considering my age and workout regime I would definitely expect it to be higher.

Hey at least it gives me room to improve!

I am feeling slowly better everyday on the update side. The newest thing thats come back is my aggression. I am extremely competitive, to a point where its probably bad and get insanely angry if I get beat (not outwardly, but inwardly), I FINALLY felt anger again this weekend. Granted it was in video games, but it was there! Felt like my old self, and i laughed afterwards.

I definitely feel the most normal in the mornings and it starts to wear off during the day... Could that be the herbs? Does everyone feel this? I am wondering if I am currently taking something that negatively affects me. If its normal I wont change the regime though.

Durantia37
07-17-2017, 11:09 AM
I just got back my blood test. Testosterone is sitting at 350... Range is from 249-800. Doctor tried to tell me thats totally normal. Wasn't buying it. Considering my age and workout regime I would definitely expect it to be higher.

Hey at least it gives me room to improve!

I am feeling slowly better everyday on the update side. The newest thing thats come back is my aggression. I am extremely competitive, to a point where its probably bad and get insanely angry if I get beat (not outwardly, but inwardly), I FINALLY felt anger again this weekend. Granted it was in video games, but it was there! Felt like my old self, and i laughed afterwards.

I definitely feel the most normal in the mornings and it starts to wear off during the day... Could that be the herbs? Does everyone feel this? I am wondering if I am currently taking something that negatively affects me. If its normal I wont change the regime though.

I feel good in the morning, bad during the day, and the best after 8pm or so. Not sure why.

K8668B
07-17-2017, 12:00 PM
These doctors are scumbags for telling you your test levels are normal. Same with mine. Sorry, just had to rant. Keep doing what you're doing. I find docyors useless these days. Just go by how you feel. That's what I do. I don't even care about the numbers.

27&Scared
07-17-2017, 12:03 PM
I feel good in the morning, bad during the day, and the best after 8pm or so. Not sure why.

Cortisol levels?

Durantia37
07-17-2017, 02:41 PM
Cortisol levels?

It could be. I think testosterone follows a similar pathway too, though. Highest in morning, decline throughout the day, re-start at night. But I've stopped trying to reason out this stuff, lol. I was really only commenting to see if anyone else had the same experience.

27&Scared
07-17-2017, 05:40 PM
It could be. I think testosterone follows a similar pathway too, though. Highest in morning, decline throughout the day, re-start at night. But I've stopped trying to reason out this stuff, lol. I was really only commenting to see if anyone else had the same experience.

I tend to have the same issue.

Sploicers
07-17-2017, 05:58 PM
Just think guys, theres going to be a day when we are completely normal and we suddenly get reminded of this time of our lives. We will find these links again and read through our old posts thinking "jesus, how did i go through that".

That feeling is what I look forward to

Durantia, hows it going post prohormone cycle. It's the only part of this routine im slightly worried about

Cdsnuts
07-19-2017, 05:16 PM
Just think guys, theres going to be a day when we are completely normal and we suddenly get reminded of this time of our lives. We will find these links again and read through our old posts thinking "jesus, how did i go through that".

That feeling is what I look forward to

Durantia, hows it going post prohormone cycle. It's the only part of this routine im slightly worried about

Put your worry aside.

Most everyone who starts cycling as recommended is pleasantly surprised by the results.

Proper cycling will accelerate the healing process by leaps and bounds.

Sploicers
07-19-2017, 08:49 PM
ah good to hear. I know the suppression is minimal, but its something ive never done before hence my worry. I'll push forward though. I still got another month and a half of herbs to go before that point anyway.

Getting better everyday. Considering just how short I've been on this and the leaps I've already made... makes me that more appreciative that you shared you regime with us CD. Sexually (really my only problems) I would probably say Ive already made another 5-10% leap this last week.

I think its because I really follow this thing 100%. No cheat days, positive mindset (seriously I am never down or anxious anymore), getting that exercise, going that extra mile to achieve results.

- - - Updated - - -

Best part is that I catch myself looking at girls tits and asses again (especially in the gym). Reminds me of my dog days in college.

Also the juice feast made me WAY more ripped. It's like I lost all this weight I just have not been able to shed before around my stomach

Durantia37
07-19-2017, 08:58 PM
Its going good man. My baseline is definitely slightly higher. And I only did a 3-week cycle. Can't wait to go longer next time.

I was really worried too, but honestly I didn't feel the slightest sign of suppression when I came off. On the contrary, I felt better for the first few days off than I had the entire cycle. After that, I came back down to PFS reality, but a little higher.

Sploicers
07-24-2017, 11:14 AM
So, personally I think there has been some negativity on this board recently (maybe desperation is a better word?). So, I thought I'd give a quick update.

I have continued to get better every day. A lot of my symptoms have noticeably gotten better over the past 2-3 weeks.

ED: WAY better. I still cant really seem to get a 100% bone, but its at the 90% range at least. I'm pretty sure I could have sex and get away with it. (these are the times I wish I had an established gf to try it out). I can get blood into my dick way faster now as well, with a lot less concentration. I can even get pretty hard off sexual thoughts now (no stimulation manual or visual). Which is great! Its come and go but fuck it, I'll take it.

Libido: Clawing its way back. I notice myself unconsciously looking at girls again. I also get that gut punching blood rush that you feel when you see someone smoking hot again. Which is AWESOME. Its not 100% but its definitely there.

Aggression: Had zero when I crashed. Couldnt care less if I lost (I am a super competitive guy so that was really weird for me). I have the anger back. Not 100% but definitely at least 60%. Starting from zero, ill fucking take that. Find myself getting mad at video games again. Also I am yelling at other fucking awful drivers again and generally losing my patience more and more. AMAZING

Creativity/Work ethic: Improvements there. More focused at work. More general willingness to actually do that work.

Mood: I am rarely if EVER anxious. I KNOW i am going to recover and am generally in a great mood all day.

Strength: Back to my pre SP self. Curling 50lb dumbells, finding myself pushing for that extra rep.

Personal stuff ahead....

Volume: When i was on SP, i had baby teenager loads. Watery, just really not that great. I'm back to superhuman loads again. God help the next chick I bone and if she decides to swallow.... Haha! Thick as well. Fucking awesome.

Could still use improvement: Sleep (although this is better too), that stupid ass curve in my dick, libido, EQ. I might get the pump to help with the curve. I really just think i need to get some blood in there to fix it.

On a side note, my hair has started to fall out again. I might start finasteride to stop it.

YEAH FUCK THAT.

I cant wait till I go bald now.

Keep on chugging brothers. Every night before I sleep I literally verbally tell my body "good job, keep that shit up" and cant wait to see what improves the next day.

Stick to the protocol. Overcome.

Sploicers
07-24-2017, 11:16 AM
Oh, and side note. My sister came to visit this weekend and said I am more ripped than I have ever been in my entire life. Which was great to hear because I was afraid i might be losing muscle mass and just not noticing it.

Cdsnuts
07-24-2017, 03:47 PM
There has been some negativity on the board lately and it's all from new members.

You guys need to help keep the energy of this place the way it's supposed to be....the way you want it to be.

I can only do so much myself.

Great post by the way.

Keep up the great work.

rahaysa
07-24-2017, 11:48 PM
So, personally I think there has been some negativity on this board recently (maybe desperation is a better word?). So, I thought I'd give a quick update.

I have continued to get better every day. A lot of my symptoms have noticeably gotten better over the past 2-3 weeks.

ED: WAY better. I still cant really seem to get a 100% bone, but its at the 90% range at least. I'm pretty sure I could have sex and get away with it. (these are the times I wish I had an established gf to try it out). I can get blood into my dick way faster now as well, with a lot less concentration. I can even get pretty hard off sexual thoughts now (no stimulation manual or visual). Which is great! Its come and go but fuck it, I'll take it.

Libido: Clawing its way back. I notice myself unconsciously looking at girls again. I also get that gut punching blood rush that you feel when you see someone smoking hot again. Which is AWESOME. Its not 100% but its definitely there.

Aggression: Had zero when I crashed. Couldnt care less if I lost (I am a super competitive guy so that was really weird for me). I have the anger back. Not 100% but definitely at least 60%. Starting from zero, ill fucking take that. Find myself getting mad at video games again. Also I am yelling at other fucking awful drivers again and generally losing my patience more and more. AMAZING

Creativity/Work ethic: Improvements there. More focused at work. More general willingness to actually do that work.

Mood: I am rarely if EVER anxious. I KNOW i am going to recover and am generally in a great mood all day.

Strength: Back to my pre SP self. Curling 50lb dumbells, finding myself pushing for that extra rep.

Personal stuff ahead....

Volume: When i was on SP, i had baby teenager loads. Watery, just really not that great. I'm back to superhuman loads again. God help the next chick I bone and if she decides to swallow.... Haha! Thick as well. Fucking awesome.

Could still use improvement: Sleep (although this is better too), that stupid ass curve in my dick, libido, EQ. I might get the pump to help with the curve. I really just think i need to get some blood in there to fix it.

On a side note, my hair has started to fall out again. I might start finasteride to stop it.

YEAH FUCK THAT.

I cant wait till I go bald now.

Keep on chugging brothers. Every night before I sleep I literally verbally tell my body "good job, keep that shit up" and cant wait to see what improves the next day.

Stick to the protocol. Overcome.

really nice to hear that u are doing well already man... i too am fin+saw palmetto sufferer and follow closely people who got fucked up by SP. i dint creash on fin ... i stopped fin and was fine until i took sp for a year at 10mg twice daily and stopped it and crashed ..

i feel SP sufferers have something more to just fin sufferers ... and in my opinion is the dopamine issue which is more fucked up in SP sufferers . but any ways nice to hear u are doing good ...
i am doing pretty well myself...

thanks for posting

freefl0w
07-25-2017, 05:58 AM
Thank you for this encouraging report about your latest improvements, its really empowering and mood lifting to read your last post! I cant wait to write these kind of reports myself!

Sploicers
07-25-2017, 11:21 AM
You will ALL be there sooner than you think. WILL yourself to be at that spot you want to be. Dont just follow the protocol like a zombie. Imagine the nutrients you are getting from your food, the cleansing taking place, the testosterone coming back.

This might sound really stupid to some of you, and as a practical logical thinker this took me a while to embrace. I think thats the part that has made the difference. When I take my herbs, I think of whats happening, the testosterone boosting etc. I think of the place I'm going to be.

Your mind is where the battle is taking place. Place it on the right path. You control what you will become.

Reminds me of a documentary I watched about Arnold Schwarzenegger. He said the main problem about working out today and why people dont seem to get the mass difference they want is because they arent thinking about the muscle when they do a rep. He said he would imagine the muscle contracting and loosening during every rep he did. He would put his mind 'into' the muscle to make it have the maximum effect.

Try it out. It worked for me.

For those wondering what I am doing (i mean this is all derived from CD's protocol with minor tweaks) but I am pretty much following maxouts tweaked routine. I have the same herbs he has ( +2), and I workout almost every day. My rest day is HIIT. Cold showers, lots of sleep, and a positive mood. Also I am eating EXTREMELY healthy. Even for the paleo diet. Luckily I never really cared if my food is tasty or delicious. I've always been that guy that just wants to get full as quickly as possible.

I believe in all of you, and myself to get better. Now you just gotta do it too

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 04:53 PM
You will ALL be there sooner than you think. WILL yourself to be at that spot you want to be. Dont just follow the protocol like a zombie. Imagine the nutrients you are getting from your food, the cleansing taking place, the testosterone coming back.

This might sound really stupid to some of you, and as a practical logical thinker this took me a while to embrace. I think thats the part that has made the difference. When I take my herbs, I think of whats happening, the testosterone boosting etc. I think of the place I'm going to be.

Your mind is where the battle is taking place. Place it on the right path. You control what you will become.

Reminds me of a documentary I watched about Arnold Schwarzenegger. He said the main problem about working out today and why people dont seem to get the mass difference they want is because they arent thinking about the muscle when they do a rep. He said he would imagine the muscle contracting and loosening during every rep he did. He would put his mind 'into' the muscle to make it have the maximum effect.

For those wondering what I am doing (i mean this is all derived from CD's protocol with minor tweaks) but I am pretty much following maxouts tweaked routine. I have the same herbs he has ( +2), and I workout almost every day. My rest day is HIIT. Cold showers, lots of sleep, and a positive mood. Also I am eating EXTREMELY healthy. Even for the paleo diet. Luckily I never really cared if my food is tasty or delicious. I've always been that guy that just wants to get full as quickly as possible.

Mindset is everything with this, and most of life.

You will be there before you know it.

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 06:56 PM
really nice to hear that u are doing well already man... i too am fin+saw palmetto sufferer and follow closely people who got fucked up by SP. i dint creash on fin ... i stopped fin and was fine until i took sp for a year at 10mg twice daily and stopped it and crashed ..

i feel SP sufferers have something more to just fin sufferers ... and in my opinion is the dopamine issue which is more fucked up in SP sufferers . but any ways nice to hear u are doing good ...
i am doing pretty well myself...

thanks for posting

Have you tried super dosing the mucuna?

Sploicers
08-08-2017, 06:25 AM
Thought I'd do a quick update.

I hit a downswing early last week, which was my first. Weird feeling losing your ground so suddenly. CD and Maxout were great in helping calm my mind a little.

It lasted about 3 days, and then the last 4 ive had have honestly been...perfect. I would say during this time I felt 90% recovered. I laugh easier, I feel like my old self for the large part. As long as I havent fapped within the last day I can get hard erections quickly and without manual stimulation. I can even get erections decently quick after I have fapped which is nice. The biggest new recovery I have gotten in the past 4 days is that the erections are sustained like they used to be. To clarify, in the beginning of this journey, while I got hard, the moment I took my mind away from the experience I would deflate almost instantly.

The last 4 days it stays. Like forever. Like how it used to. I will get hard, decide to turn off (sometimes I like seeing my improvements and test how quickly I can get erect) and then it just stays. For minutes afterwards even though I am going about my usual day. Hard as a rock. Its fucking awesome to see. If I play with my dick unconsciously while watching tv or something I will get hard even though I am not thinking of sexual thoughts. It just feels good.

Sleep is still hard for me though. I just tend to wake up a lot, but I feel like I'm slowly getting better in this area as well. This is probably my only mental side. The rest are all physical.

At this point, even in my downswings, I would say I have almost totally eliminated my ED. Definitely feel like I could have sex at least every other day perfectly fine.

Libido is still one I need to work on, but if I havent fapped for a couple days this comes back a little as well.

Oh and big news. I started my dating life again. I have a date for this weekend with a chick. Its surprising, I know with the mental sides PFS is crippling, but if you get to the point where all you have are physical sides, it really does not affect your life at all for the most part. I think about my pfs MAYBE once a day, if that.

I am trying to stay away from anything that mentions this illness I have. Even to the point where I am limiting my time on this site. You guys are fucking awesome, but I tend to heal quicker the less I think about it, and unfortunately even though this place is great, it makes me think of the underlying reason why I am browsing it.

Remaining symptoms:
Libido, sleep, slight ED in rare circumstances or downswings. Dick is still slightly curved to the left.

Symptoms cured so far:
Most ED, Beard is thicker, hair falling out like a bitch again, aggression has returned (i kinda forgot how impatient I actually was before all this), I laugh at things way easier again, I am way more toned and look amazing (thats due to the diet), my digestion issues have completely faded (since I was 15 I used to crap once maybe every 3 days. That was normal for me. I now do it every day so I guess thats something right?), concentration returned. Semen volume back to normal. MW is on the whole mostly back. Testicles have gotten bigger and maybe back to my normal size pre crash.

I will keep you all updated as I go.

K8668B
08-08-2017, 09:23 AM

Amen! So true! That's what I do! I envision what the finished product is gonna look like for me. How the body will look, how my **** will be, how the sexual will be, the mind, etc... All in one! Thank you for this post!

Ridd
08-08-2017, 08:00 PM
good to hear youre doing well man. I've been in a similar boat lately. just been hit hard with no energy. I went 2 weeks without jerking off, which was the longest it's ever been probably since I was 10. My libido basically disappeared which is kinda depressing. when I do jerk it I lose all drive for the next 24 hours or so, but usually it comes back. now i'm just in plant mode

I lightly crashed myself with a girl a few weeks ago and it takes time to recover. just a reminder not to do that. I definitely set myself back a bit. every time I start doing well I overdo it. it's bullshit that the time in my life where I have the most women throwing themselves at me is when I really need to be responsible.

anyways keep it up, we'll all be out of this mess soon.