PDA

View Full Version : Few Random Questions

jjbradley2211
07-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Hi All,

I have completed the water fast/juice feast and had a few random questions to go with the protocol

1. Does anyone know where I can get some good tribulus? It is the only herb that didn't have a link on the site and

2. What is our thoughts on Allergy meds like Claritin and Zyrtec? I have really bad hay fever and they help a lot but I won't take them if they will prevent my progress in any way

3. Also what is our thoughts on creatine? I heard in one thread that they can actually help.

Thanks in advance.

Durantia37
07-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Hi All,

I have completed the water fast/juice feast and had a few random questions to go with the protocol

1. Does anyone know where I can get some good tribulus? It is the only herb that didn't have a link on the site and

2. What is our thoughts on Allergy meds like Claritin and Zyrtec? I have really bad hay fever and they help a lot but I won't take them if they will prevent my progress in any way

3. Also what is our thoughts on creatine? I heard in one thread that they can actually help.

Thanks in advance.

1. I use Nutrabio and it definitely works. It feels like the other herbs, and I will buy it again.

3. It should help in theory, but I'm not sure I've noticed any concrete benefits from it. Fwiw, I'm going to continue taking it during recovery.

Swill
07-09-2017, 11:08 AM
2. Avoid anti histamines like the plague... I have quite bad hay fever too (which weirdly only started for me a couple of years back... Im 31) but i just take the hit and sneeze and blow my nose like crazy. Anti histamines as well as being linked to erectile dysfunction issues are also linked to some really nasty shit with chronic use that can affect the brain, such as alzheimers.

3. I use creatine but largely for its benefits with my gym work rather than directly to boost DHT. In a roundabout way I suppose this does benefit you through more effective workouts and better recovery.

Hulk Smash
07-10-2017, 12:05 AM
I asked about allergy "meds" a few months back and everyone said its no good; pfs or no pfs.
I decided to wear a mask for the first time this year based on the great advice here and what I read online.

I tried 3 masks before finding a comfortable one and it felt weird wearing it outside at first but it was worth it.
Mask works better than the "meds" imo. No allergies at all.

An added plus is I had NO added mental stress wondering if I was causing more
harm than good taking anti-histamines.