PDA

View Full Version : The western medical community is scam @$$ B@ll$shit!

K8668B
07-12-2017, 08:34 PM
I hope this is the right place to post this.

Had an epiphany today.

The western medical community is scam @$$ B@ll$shit!

I once was diagnosed with "bi-polar" at 15 years old. 16 years ago. Along with supposed "learning disabilites" and other symptoms growing up.

Now if you read my blog, i would definitely look like someone who has "bi-polar" with my one minute euphoria, and my next minute miserable rants.

But there is no such thing as bi polar. Bi polar is just a fake ass made up condition, just for pharmaceutical companies to make money while poisoning you with supposed "medicine" that only makes you worse.

By doing this protocol, i have already healed those symptoms. Just by eliminating gluten from my diet, and other poisonous chemicals, and by doing other healthy practices.

On top of that, these assholes could never even admit to PFS being a such thing, and obviously not even be able to help anyone who has it!

F@%K the medical community!

DrivenToRecover
07-12-2017, 08:54 PM
I hope this is the right place to post this.

Had an epiphany today.

The western medical community is scam @$$ B@ll$shit!

I once was diagnosed with "bi-polar" at 15 years old. 16 years ago. Along with supposed "learning disabilites" and other symptoms growing up.

Now if you read my blog, i would definitely look like someone who has "bi-polar" with my one minute euphoria, and my next minute miserable rants.

But there is no such thing as bi polar. Bi polar is just a fake ass made up condition, just for pharmaceutical companies to make money while poisoning you with supposed "medicine" that only makes you worse.

By doing this protocol, i have already healed those symptoms. Just by eliminating gluten from my diet, and other poisonous chemicals, and by doing other healthy practices.

On top of that, these assholes could never even admit to PFS being a such thing, and obviously not even be able to help anyone who has it!

F@%K the medical community!

As someone that was put on adderall (amphetamines) at 7 years old I definitely agree. I think ADD/ADHD is bullshit as well.
The pharma/medical community has changed the course of many of our lives in very tangible ways, and in the long run I hope it's for the better!

I think the idea of medicine is good when it comes to repairing bodily harm, and resolving health issues in the short term. The trouble comes imo, when doctors pretend that long term treatment with pharmaceutical drugs is the solution to bringing the body back to homeostasis.

K8668B
07-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Agreed well said! Its good in certain ways like you said, but so fucked up in many other ways as well! Its unreal!

Holistic
07-13-2017, 06:55 AM
Agreed well said! Its good in certain ways like you said, but so fucked up in many other ways as well! Its unreal!

Tell me about it, I was put on accutane for mild acne. Got a lot of sides from it, floaters fatigue brain fog, but never ED. It was the hair loss poison that tackled my system. Good news is now we are aware of their bs and have found the nature path to well being.

Ridd
07-13-2017, 03:57 PM
Tell me about it, I was put on accutane for mild acne. Got a lot of sides from it, floaters fatigue brain fog, but never ED. It was the hair loss poison that tackled my system. Good news is now we are aware of their bs and have found the nature path to well being.

I also had bad sides from accutane, which isn't surprising since they have a similar mechanism of action. a lot of guys on fin actually report better skin, but of course with many other terrible sides, which accutane sufferers actually also deal with, but usually at a much smaller degree. google post accutane syndrome and you'll see many people in a similar situation as us.

the biggest problem with western medicine in my opinion is simply that we focus on masking symptoms and increasing length of life, instead of quality of life, which is arguably more important. who wants to live a shitty life?

sure, there are many people who are helped tremendously with western medicine. but the funny thing is, we probably wouldn't need much western medicine if we took a holistic minded approach to our bodies and their health. we create so many of our own problems, the culture we live in fuels our anxiety, our depression our addictions, so many of our physical and mental problems.

I can't say it's surprising that there's a multi trillion dollar system aimed at resolving the problems we've largely created ourselves. there's no profit in teaching people the importance of healthy balance, moderation and responsible lifestyle choices that are actually beneficial over what our grocery stores call "healthy." capitalism at its finest.

the average person doesn't understand that conventional/western doctors don't fix peoples health problems, they only mask their symptoms, they sold out a long time ago, now you get people look at you funny when you even mention the word holistic. Once we realize as a country (I can only speak of the US here) that western medicine has its place in keeping people alive for longer in their current shitty state, but not for actually giving people a higher quality of life, will we understand that having this single minded approach to health care is destroying us. it's long term vs short term like driven said. holistic and conventional medicine both have their places, but it's utterly disgusting that we take such small importance to holistic health simply because of profits.

it's good that many have learned this lesson here.

and it's ironic that I got PFS from a natural supplement that I assumed I was using responsibly even after knowing how fucked our mindset towards health care was.

CSM25
07-31-2017, 10:06 PM
Mostly, I agree with the last statement, in regards to pharma and prescription meds.

I think the DSM-V could have like 30 different disorders instead of 200+ (come on!)

My life was pretty dope and great pre-diagnosis of anything.First diagnosis = deadly. Second = helpful. Third = Bad again.

Talk therapy > meds. I am thankful I had stimulants, but as an adult. Definitely not as a 7 year old. And the other meds -- they can go to hell.
But its always YMMV -- I'm certain that more get burned than the studies show.