PDA

View Full Version : Re: Getting One's Face Back?

CSM25
07-23-2017, 01:08 PM
Can people get their face back? Sunken eyes, Hollow eyes... Fat loss (subcutaneous) in face... and possibly bone loss?

Has anyone recovered from severe face changes? My eyes were a great quality... now they look sunken. My cheeks and face have lost their features. I'm not sure what the hell is going on. I only used fin 4 months, and it was due to hair loss from psyche meds (probably genes too, them not growing back). But I looked great at 20 - 24, 25, 26, 27 -- 28. . (until more meds - one psyche med and finasteride).

I hope and pray I can get this back. I am devastated. Sorry for the negativity.

This is absolutely crazy.

Durantia37
07-23-2017, 02:06 PM
It gets better just like everything else. When I was on cycle my face started looking exactly like it used to. Now, after cycle, it's somewhere between PFS and normal.

CSM25
07-23-2017, 02:41 PM
By "on cycle" do you mean on the herbs, and the diet and other protocols?
Or as in A.A.S. (probably not this)? Cycling means cycling the herbs and doing the Fast/Feast --> the Paleo Diet --> and incorporating the rest of Cd's protocols?

Do you believe that after more and more cycles, eventually it would be normal again permanently?

Durantia37
07-23-2017, 03:23 PM
Oh, I meant when I was doing R- Andro (see the sticky called "Prohormones" for more info).

The normal protocol gives you really slow but steady improvements that accumulate over time. This is great, but you forget what 100% feels like. That's the cool thing about the prohormone - it rockets you into being nearly 100% for a short time, and then when you come off, you've gained a little ground.

CSM25
07-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Hmm... Will prohormones cause further hair loss? I heard people sometimes didn't fare well on Proviron and the like.

So after a few more cycles, you suspect you'll be at your beautiful self, face wise again?

Durantia37
07-23-2017, 07:27 PM
Hmm... Will prohormones cause further hair loss? I heard people sometimes didn't fare well on Proviron and the like.

So after a few more cycles, you suspect you'll be at your beautiful self, face wise again?

Yeah, it caused hairloss for me. I mean, it's a DHT prohormone, so that's what you'd expect.

Yeah, I would guess that after two more cycles I'll be completely normal face-wise.

Snell1234
07-23-2017, 07:44 PM
Yeah, it caused hairloss for me. I mean, it's a DHT prohormone, so that's what you'd expect.

Yeah, I would guess that after two more cycles I'll be completely normal face-wise.

How much of the benefits lasted durantia? Could you give a quick summary of the changes you've noticed post cycle.

CSM25
07-24-2017, 05:22 AM
Any other people experience positive face changes? I literally can barely recognize myself... And I was handsome before all this (not perfect obviously). My features have changed or been lost. I hope not permanently.

Snell1234
07-24-2017, 07:02 AM
Any other people experience positive face changes? I literally can barely recognize myself... And I was handsome before all this (not perfect obviously). My features have changed or been lost. I hope not permanently.
You need to read the sticky thread on what it means to be recovered.

biatch
07-24-2017, 07:43 AM
It happened to my face as well when I was in the Hell of the Hell... time will fix it

Durantia37
07-24-2017, 12:29 PM
How much of the benefits lasted durantia? Could you give a quick summary of the changes you've noticed post cycle.

Well, it's still only been two weeks since my last dose. I continued to feel like I was on cycle for about a week, then I dropped back down to where I was plus maybe..2-3%? A completely noticeable but extremely small permanent raise in baseline.

It's been very clockwork-like. I feel like I'm 2-3% better in every category. Facial appearance, energy, libido, penis size, muscle tone, mental clarity/motivation/confidence. Obviously I'd like to have kept more of the benefits, but a PERMANENT 2-3% increase is awesome.

Cdsnuts
07-24-2017, 03:19 PM
Snell...you know the deal. Three steps forward, one or two steps back....rinse, repeat.

ALWAYS takes longer then you want it to.....always.

Cdsnuts
07-27-2017, 02:57 PM
Ok I've read the stickies, and I know you guys are direct and to the point here. But I have not seen so much about bone loss, and eyes wrinkled, hollow, and most of all one's face looking smaller. I am completely different now. I was attractive until September when I put the mood stabilizer in my body (making hair fall out, few would say I was suffering signifcant hair loss if any before -- but I knew it thinned from Adderall a few yrs prior). Anyways, then i freaked out and got on Fin in January of this year.

I'm bedridden, feeling extremely suicidal, not looking for jobs. Graduated... didn't care. Got my surgery -- for my stomach, barely cared. I wanted to resolve that issue for like 12 years! This isn't me. I don't know how I can follow all the protocol over the course of 2 years. I'm sorry to sound whiny, but this doesn't make sense to me. I tried some meds - briefly, they ruin me forever? This is fucking crazy. I know you all struggled as well and I'm sorry you did.

To put in perspective, I lived in my building 2+ years. Happily or near it (overworked, stressed, but very fit, healthy, very energetic, studied) -- 1.5 years or more - in my last apartment. And miserable in my newer place in the same building. I begun Finasteride, soon after coming here in Jan. I've wasted most this year and this isn't me. I don't understand, I lost 70lb, went from a horrible bodyfat % to lean over the years. Many years ago.... And Was getting better and better. Now, a slight fuck up in taking meds - ruins me. How can I do sales, or ACT -- which is what I had in mind if I look terrible?
What is your point in telling us all this? What do you hope to get out of this forum?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

CSM25
07-27-2017, 03:10 PM
I hope to recover - but I don't know if I can. I've never seen something exactly like this before.

I just don't get it. Why did I make such bad decisions - to try these meds? Do I need to forgive myself first and then try and recover?

Can my Paleo diet still incorporate some takeout foods? I was on a very strict regiment before I was coming into Finasteride. And was making amazing progress (for me, not being a bodybuilder, but a fitness enthusiast). Can I still progress with intermittent fasting and strength training with trainers, if I don't incorporate full paleo?

I guess the point is what kind of timeline can one expect for recovery? I want to be back to where I was and improving. I just don't know if I made a final fatal mistake. I felt like this before and I recovered - but I was really young then, and it was different. Before I messed up my academic and work career, due to a medication, and my fitness, but never really who I was as a person. I want to succeed in life, but I'm already so behind. And now to add this ... some syndrome that seems so strange, is very taxing. The extended water fasts are the best thing for someone in a bad position correct?
Also I'm shocked that all this has even occurred.

jjbradley2211
07-27-2017, 03:10 PM
Ok I've read the stickies, and I know you guys are direct and to the point here. But I have not seen so much about bone loss, and eyes wrinkled, hollow, and most of all one's face looking smaller. I am completely different now. I was attractive until September when I put the mood stabilizer in my body (making hair fall out, few would say I was suffering signifcant hair loss if any before -- but I knew it thinned from Adderall a few yrs prior). Anyways, then i freaked out and got on Fin in January of this year.

I'm bedridden, feeling extremely suicidal, not looking for jobs. Graduated... didn't care. Got my surgery -- for my stomach, barely cared. I wanted to resolve that issue for like 12 years! This isn't me. I don't know how I can follow all the protocol over the course of 2 years. I'm sorry to sound whiny, but this doesn't make sense to me. I tried some meds - briefly, they ruin me forever? This is fucking crazy. I know you all struggled as well and I'm sorry you did.

To put in perspective, I lived in my building 2+ years. Happily or near it (overworked, stressed, but very fit, healthy, very energetic, studied) -- 1.5 years or more - in my last apartment. And miserable in my newer place in the same building. I begun Finasteride, soon after coming here in Jan. I've wasted most this year and this isn't me. I don't understand, I lost 70lb, went from a horrible bodyfat % to lean over the years. Many years ago.... And Was getting better and better. Now, a slight fuck up in taking meds - ruins me. How can I do sales, or ACT -- which is what I had in mind if I look terrible?

Would you rather follow the protocol for as long as it takes or be in hell for the rest of your life? Plus the protocol will not cure you over night but you should slowly start feeling better so even if the protocol takes years to cure you 100% you will make improvements in the meantime....I'm only a month in and I feel so much better.

Next, people on this forum had been on fin/other pharms for very long periods of time and had success. Read the recoveries if you are curious.

Everyone's suggestion is going to be to jump on the protocol right away and follow as close as you can to 100%. No matter how many different ways you post about your issues the advice will still be the same. There is no magical one pill cure, this is it. Question is how bad do you want it?

Good luck brother. We have all been in the hell that you have been describing so I understand how you are feeling.

Durantia37
07-27-2017, 03:49 PM
You'll be fine man. Just do everything 100%, at least for awhile, then you can make minor tweaks to suit your physiology (for example, I eat carbs throughout the day now). But by and large if you do all of this stuff you are guaranteed results, eventually, and any doubts or deviations will just be self-imposed suffering.

I refuse to believe that anyone has ever been more fucked up by 5ari's than I was, and I'm doing way way better after only 4 months of protocol.

jimmyjonas
07-27-2017, 04:47 PM
I know exactly how you are feeling, i was there where you are and didn't think there was a way out. Well there is, you have all the information here to make the changes you want, you will absolutely get better, first step is changing your mindset, i spent months going around in circles going over why me, why this, why that, posting on the other forums similiar to what you are saying here and talking to guys in the same spot, thats why the other forums like ph are a total failure, they offer nothing only despair and negativity. Be thankful that you found here, it's been a god send for me. Give yourself to a new way of life and you will see the results, again you absolutely can get better but you've got to drop the why me, why this and get going with whats been outlined by cd and the other guys here, read English's post in the sticky, surround yourself with positive people, there's so much support and positivity here and you just need to jump on board with that and ditch the negativity, its a waste of energy that just pulls you deeper into despair. Again, you absolutely can get better, you don't have cancer or the bubonic plague, this can be overcome, just read the positive stories man and stay clear of the other forums, accept where you are at for now but know that will all change the sooner you jump on board and get moving with the protocol, I was a fucking mess when i found here, im doing a hell of a lot better than I was, not quite there yet but since getting going with the protocol i feel everyday I move in the right direction, even if I slip i try not get overwhelmed by that anymore and just get back on the horse, be strong, there is a way out, dont let anybody tell you there isn't, including yourself. Good luck man.

Hulk Smash
07-29-2017, 03:53 AM
Can people get their face back? Sunken eyes, Hollow eyes... Fat loss (subcutaneous) in face... and possibly bone loss?

Has anyone recovered from several face changes? My eyes were a great quality... now they look sunken. My cheeks and face have lost their features. I'm not sure what the hell is going on. I only used fin 4 months, and it was due to hair loss from psyche meds (probably genes too, them not growing back). But I looked great at 24, 25, 26, 27 --29.7... (until more meds - one psyche med and finasteride).

I hope and pray I can get this back. I am devastated. Sorry for the negativity.

This is absolutely crazy.

You're stressing yourself over nothing.
I wondered the same thing about bone loss till I acknowledged that my hands and feet didn't shrink.
Sneaker size is the same as before all this. Comfort is the same too.

As far as facial changes...have you seen women that greatly up their testosterone?
Notice the face change?

I don't understand the mechanism but the face somehow adapts to the hormonal environment...

The protocol will get us where we want to be as others have already said.

CSM25
07-29-2017, 12:36 PM
Hulk Smash said: "You're stressing yourself over nothing.
I wondered the same thing about bone loss till I acknowledged that my hands and feet didn't shrink.

As far as facial changes...have you seen women that greatly up their testosterone?
Notice the face change?

I don't understand the mechanism but the face somehow adapts to the hormonal environment...

The protocol will get us where we want to be as others have already said."

Thanks, I hope you're right mate.

Cdsnuts
07-31-2017, 12:39 PM
You're stressing yourself over nothing.

Notice the face change?

The protocol will get us where we want to be as others have already said.

The mechanism is simply the body "doing what it's told" by the hormones. Very simple actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Hulk Smash said: "You're stressing yourself over nothing.

Notice the face change?

The protocol will get us where we want to be as others have already said."

Thanks, I hope you're right mate.

He is right.

The sooner you start, the better off you'll be.

There is no situation where this doesn't work. It is the laws of science and nature at work. Once you understand this, you can see why and how the protocol works.

Time + consistency = results.

jacknap
07-31-2017, 01:58 PM
ya I was concerned about this as well. I think it's more hormones that increase fat deposits in the face rather than a skeletal thing.

even if it wasn't i did try picking up girls throughout this and they respond the same and I get the same amount of interest etc.

so huge lesson learnt = do what's healthy and don't risk your health for superficial things.