PDA

View Full Version : Out of all the full recoveries who's been the fastest?

JB1989
07-24-2017, 05:34 PM
Sorry if this question has already been answered I could not find it.

Maxout777
07-24-2017, 06:57 PM
I would guess based on his posts, entropy.

Ridd
07-24-2017, 09:27 PM
I would guess based on his posts, entropy.

i've been looking for entropys story- can't seem to find it. anyone got a link by chance?

Snell1234
07-24-2017, 09:29 PM
i've been looking for entropys story- can't seem to find it. anyone got a link by chance?

He didn't do a thread of his own. You'll have to go to his profile and go through each post individually.

Ridd
07-24-2017, 09:34 PM
He didn't do a thread of his own. You'll have to go to his profile and go through each post individually.

gotcha, I was doing that but expected an all encompassing post.

someone should tell him to write one in the recov. sections if the have access to him.

Durantia37
07-24-2017, 09:46 PM

someone should tell him to write one in the recov. sections if the have access to him.

I doubt he would do it. Seems like kind of a dick.

Maxout777
07-24-2017, 09:57 PM
I doubt he would do it. Seems like kind of a dick.There's one out there in a topic, I can't remember which one, that's pretty damn close to a recovery post by him. I think he's pretty similar demeanor to me, just British....plus the PFS guys that were around back when he was.....well, let's just say they weren't the easiest to work with.

Swill
07-25-2017, 12:32 PM
All us Brits are dicks. Genuine :cool:

JB1989
07-25-2017, 02:52 PM
I can't find that thread. So other than him who has been the fastest?

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 06:26 PM
I can't find that thread. So other than him who has been the fastest?

What's the point of asking? General curiosity?

Every one is different. Just because someone was cured "quickly" doesn't mean it's going to happen the same for the next guy.

As a matter of fact, it's not something that anyone should be worried about. Giving yourself expectations as to when something is going to happen isn't going to get you cured any quicker.

You and everyone else in this situation need to just get on the regimen and start living life as best you can. Counting down the days to an artificial cure date is most likely just going to let you down. Just like in life, you shouldn't compare yourself to anyone else.....in anything.

You don't have any other options anyway. You either do nothing and suffer, or do everything you possibly can to bring yourself back into balance and eventually that will manifest itself.

Entropy isn't interested in helping anyone out in this regards. He found most PFS guys to be whiny bitches that needed to be spoon fed everything instead of doing whats needed to be done. And based upon my years of experience dealing with most of them, I tend to unfortunately agree.

I say right from the beginning this isn't something that most people can do easily. Many guys, in my experience will fail simply because they can't get out of their own way and let nature take it's course. They are constantly second guessing themselves despite all of the information here.

The reason they fail isn't because of the program....it's because of THEM. Nothing more, nothing less. This is the stark reality of the situation with PFS. Alot of guys just don't have what it takes despite it being something that EVERYONE can accomplish given enough consistency and time.

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 06:29 PM

LOL....

Not going to happen. He fixed himself and he is done with this place, with PFS, and most definitely the victims of the poison who he found extremely annoying. I can't blame him. He owes nothing to anyone.

There is more then enough info here for you guys without his recovery story.

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 06:31 PM
I doubt he would do it. Seems like kind of a dick.

I liked him.

He was real. He did what needed to be done and he did it with 100% commitment. Never whined, never bitched, just got to work and did it.

That's what everyone else needs to do.

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 06:46 PM
All us Brits are dicks. Genuine :cool:

I must be a dick too then, because I get on good with them.....

JB1989
07-25-2017, 07:25 PM
Yer you have a good point. I'm just guna crack on with the protocol. Iv done the water fast. I'll probably do another. Just started rotating the herbs. All going good. Thanks for your feedback CD.

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 07:28 PM
Yer you have a good point. I'm just guna crack on with the protocol. Iv done the water fast. I'll probably do another. Just started rotating the herbs. All going good. Thanks for your feedback CD.
How long did you fast for? And where did you do it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

JB1989
07-25-2017, 07:32 PM
Money is a bit tight so I did it at home. I managed 7 days on this one. I'll go for the 14 days next time in a couple of months when I get enough time off work.

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 07:35 PM
Money is a bit tight so I did it at home. I managed 7 days on this one. I'll go for the 14 days next time in a couple of months when I get enough time off work.

Nothing but water and rest correct? How did you manage?

No interest in doing a long juice feast?

JB1989
07-25-2017, 07:42 PM
Yer just water. I still live at home so that made it easier. I didn't do a lot. The first few days I still went out and saw people. But after day 3 I was pretty much in bed most of the time. It was ok though. I could have gone longer for sure but I had work.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really I prefer the water fasts because don't you think they are better?

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 07:43 PM
Yer just water. I still live at home so that made it easier. I didn't do a lot. The first few days I still went out and saw people. But after day 3 I was pretty much in bed most of the time. It was ok though. I could have gone longer for sure but I had work.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really I prefer the water fasts because don't you think they are better?
Better is a relative term. But a water fast is definitely the quickest and deepest way to cleanse

JB1989
07-25-2017, 07:47 PM
Yer that's what I thought. Is a 7 day water fast adequate would you say?

I will post my story soon with my sides. Cannot wait to post my recovery story 👍🏻

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 07:48 PM
Yer that's what I thought. Is a 7 day water fast adequate would you say?

I will post my story soon with my sides. Cannot wait to post my recovery story 👍🏻
The longer the better

JB1989
07-25-2017, 07:53 PM
Yer I'll do another man 👍🏻

Cdsnuts
07-25-2017, 09:30 PM
Yer I'll do another man 👍🏻
Good man.

No need to get into your side effects unless you really feel it necessary. It's all the same shit anyway. While you're here the only thing you need to focus on is moving forward.

JB1989
07-25-2017, 09:57 PM
Ok no problem CD

entropy
04-06-2018, 04:17 PM
To the little man that called me a dick. You sir, are 100% correct. I'm not gonna answer your bullshit whiney pms (if you sent one, I ignored anyone who relied on me to the fix them. Forgetting they're men)

The only reason cd and I are pals is because I had the damned stones to come to him respectfully and request any recommended reading.

For clarity it took me nine months give or take before I was a functional human being again and I was easing myself into the program within two weeks of realising there was no one who could fix me but me.

I had friends along the way, cd has helped me with some personal man stuff lately, English and I exchange emails every once in a while but I didn't bug them with my bullshit.

Read my post history, look how optimistic I am, look how I interacted with all the other guys here.