PDA

View Full Version : Sleep? Pregnanalone?

jacknap
07-31-2017, 09:24 AM
hey guys. I'm working with a functional doctor for this as well and she gave me pregnanalone.

it has helped given me my sleep back but I tried to go without it last night and was able to sleep almost as well.

Pregnanalone a good or bad idea in recovering from this or irrelevant?

also what are the things that helped restore your sleep cause I feel like that's huge in fixing this. not quick fixes that stop working eg) benzo's henibut that further toxify the liver. A guy I made friends with who has PFS told me remeron got him to 90% but I too also feel uneasy about using an anti-depressant cause it might compromise a full recovery imo.

magnesium glycinate 300mg also seems to be doing something for me. I also use glycine, taurine melatonin, passionflower.

P.S. did you know that comedian Ari Shaffir got a form of PFS? he fully recovered using anti-depressant disapramine. As far as I know he only had the debilitating depression but they don't super openly talk about it that much just that he got depression.

here's the link they talk about it for like the first 2 minutes and Ari was going to kill himself but now he has 2 netflix specials and is doing great Joe Rogan Experience #736 - Brendan Schaub Bryan Callen - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2BVILWRT0&list=LLdDJC5-QzDgWawUXL0nCfqQ&index=303)

Ridd
07-31-2017, 05:47 PM
sleep is pretty huge. I honestly would focus on getting a natural regiment going on and staying off the pharmas. magnesium at night can be good and I use melatonin (.3g is all you need, remember that) paired with a lot of sun and having a full day will get you right.

but it's better to sleep with some help then losing sleep so do what you must.

didn't know that about ari shaffir, definitely look into that. pretty interesting.

you definitely have a form of pfs, we all have something different going on. I used sp for a month and my story is the same as yours. was with a girl not long after and it all came crashing down. I'll save you the trouble now. every single time I have crashed it has involved a girl, staying up late, and sometimes drinking. don't do it man. it has fucked me every single time. you gotta turn off your dick for now and really stay vigilant even if you are feeling better. I probably set myself back a long time and did a lot of dmg by thinking I was good after the first crash, but my second crash almost put me in the grave.

you're in good hands here, this thing really fucking sucks but we can all get better, just stay diligent and keep the stress down.

jacknap
07-31-2017, 06:15 PM
well I was with a girl last night and was able to have sex no problem. in fact was better than some of the times before pfs. was surprised.

never really used to drink that much before this anyways. I would binge like once a month and have like 4-6 drinks though with buddies. but it's easy for me to maintain discipline - though harder during pfs cuz obviously not humming at an optimal frequency.

yeah joe rogan talks about it in at least 3 different episodes also with dr. mark gordon who treats PFS.

Ridd
08-02-2017, 12:14 PM
well I was with a girl last night and was able to have sex no problem. in fact was better than some of the times before pfs. was surprised.

never really used to drink that much before this anyways. I would binge like once a month and have like 4-6 drinks though with buddies. but it's easy for me to maintain discipline - though harder during pfs cuz obviously not humming at an optimal frequency.

yeah joe rogan talks about it in at least 3 different episodes also with dr. mark gordon who treats PFS.

that's a really good sign. I more meant, don't have a stressful period (drinking, bad sleep, bad diet) and then try to push yourself to hook up. that's when you'll do the most damage here.

holyhead
08-03-2017, 02:48 PM

I have been under treatment from Gordon since back in Febuary..He helps some but only some symptoms..

jacknap
08-03-2017, 02:56 PM
I have been under treatment from Gordon since back in Febuary..He helps some but only some symptoms..

nice man. have you heard of any full recoveries through him? do you have to stay on the bioidentical or can you eventually wean off?

I was thinking about going to him but holding off cause I don't wanna jump on hormones that I have to take for life just yet and I couldn't get a definite answer if that's the way he operates and I'm not sure how many people he actualled cured.

what symptoms did he fix and how?

I'm working with a doctor that was trained by Gordon. I think your water weight might be because of high E and Gordon is firmly against blocking E. There's a natural estrogen blocker i'm using called Estro-x and I do believe it helped. Ori hofmekler said in these types of conditions to use 6. work a shot. all natural. his company is called Defense nutrition.

holyhead
08-08-2017, 07:24 PM
He likes an all natural approach to a degree..No anti estrogens..if you look at my labs estrogen is fine transsexuals who are pumped full of the shit don't develope theses symptoms..Alot of it is fluid He had me try lasix but I lost 3 or 4lbs is all..He uses 80mg weekly TRT on a trial basis for traumatic brain injury..He stumbled across pfs by accident he told me it was a chemical brain trauma and low normal testosterone...Idk if he cured anyone these Drs like to pat themselves on the back a lot thinking they are some miracle worker..Also note he diagnosed me as Finasteride syndrome and hypercortisolmia with growth hormone deficiency..Hgh is very low and can cause body changes like this as well as low t..It is harder to get hgh to return and shots are expensive as hell..People who had not seen me in a couple of years would not recognize me now the changes are so drastic.