PDA

View Full Version : Head Pressure? / true north fasting relieving this vs. juice feast relieving?

jacknap
08-02-2017, 07:08 PM
one of my symptoms that concerns me the most is the head pressure. seems to never let up. which concerns me that it might have been like a stroke or something in my case.

it's not exactly painful but when I first crashed I was having strange convulsions and felt a painful popping in my brain and genitals (testes/penis). The pain has largely left but remains is the head pressure. sometimes I'm concerned it was like a type of stroke. as i couldn't really speak that morning and couldn't balance well either. I did take cbd oil to help me sleep that night so maybe the low thc content (though it said it was only 1%) caused that? I didn't go to the emergency room till like 24 hours after the symptoms and had a cat scan which they said was clear. but they were checking it more for concussion as I fainted. They would have detected a stroke correct?

almost feels like oxygen/bloodflow is not going to a part of the brain. I've had momentary relief from all symptoms except from this one. CDnuts, I recall reading from PH backlog that you had the same thing and the water fasting was the thing that got rid of it for you correct?

I noticed whenever I'm feeling intense emotion like anger it's sorta irritating to that part of the brain as well. doctors obviously gave no explanation but a nurse that I was working with said that it could be a nerve thing and is one of the things that can take longer to recover at times but can go away.

I filled out my application for true north so waiting so I can plan a trip there as I am very slim and low bf % so don't wanna make another mistake and fuck my body up worse and fast without supervision.

not sure if a juice feast would accomplish the same thing of ridding the head pressure?
how long does it usually take before you can actually go to true north? there's a doctor in toronto who does it but since it's free health care he's booked up till 2020 and mostly works with overweight ppl with diabetes.

freefl0w
08-03-2017, 01:03 AM
Couldn't you increase bodyweight? In my opinion, water fast is so powerful that if you can put on some weight you should definitely go for it. Though I had big testosterone boosts from low calorie juice fasts for 2-4 days ( under 4-500 calories per day). The day after I started eating fruits again I got my muscles pumped, huge dopamine increase and strong erections. I might do quick juice fasts later again but the water fast is for deep healing.

jacknap
08-03-2017, 08:49 AM
cdnuts said that putting on weight for a water fast redundant. the deep detox happens AFTER the fat loss. so technically you get to the deep healing faster when skinny - I think

freefl0w
08-03-2017, 12:52 PM
The deep healing starts around day 10-11 and the reason you need body fat is to be able to go as long as needed as your body is running on fat during the fast.

jacknap
08-03-2017, 02:12 PM
dont think that's true. i think the deep healing depends on each individual. you're telling an obese guy gets more deep healing cuz he has a shitload of fat reserves?

the deep healing happens after the fat reserves are finished, then the body starts autophagy and repairs damaged cells and cleanses etc. read his links on his website.

Swill
08-04-2017, 04:07 AM
your weight going into a water fast is absolutely redundant. I understand why people initially think it, but I had very little fat going into my 2 week water fast at true north. It is not an issue.

K8668B
08-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Look up somewhere around page 24-28 of my blog. I probably have the lowest body fat % of any man on the planet, especially at the end of my 15 day juice feast. My abs were shredded.

jacknap
08-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Look up somewhere around page 24-28 of my blog. I probably have the lowest body fat % of any man on the planet, especially at the end of my 15 day juice feast. My abs were shredded.

think i'm even lower than u bro. like i said 6'0 158lbs 8-12% bodyfat. I thought u were like 170?

Swill
08-04-2017, 09:47 AM
I was the same ballpark as you when I went to the fast jacknap... comfortably fine for a fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K8668B
08-04-2017, 10:27 AM
think i'm even lower than u bro. like i said 6'0 158lbs 8-12% bodyfat. I thought u were like 170?

Yes, im 170-175. And 12% is not "low" bodyfat. But thats not a bad level either though. But in reality its all bullshit and subjective. Ive actually never had my BF % tested or measured. And ive never cared to. I just go by look. Alot of those bodyfat measuring methods are so inaccurate. Apparently one test will give you a number, and a different type of test will give you a completely different number.

Haha, i even saw once on a youtube video, the delray misfits, a Haitian/Jamacian dude named Wil, whose shredded to the core, got his bodyfat measured. And then another dude in the video, whose got some slight fat on him (the average joe looking type), and the shredded dude with abs actually had higher bodyfat % according to the "test". Shows you how bullshit some of these tests are.

Also, ive seen dudes who weigh less than me, have skinnier arms than me, and have some slight belly fat in the middle. the "pooch". that whole dad bod shit.

Its all subjective and irrelevant bs.

It sounds like you ARE pretty lean though. I would just get the fast done, just so you can put it behind you forever. You might end up enjoying it actually, you never know. I personally am super thankful that my fast is finally behind me! Lol ;)

jjbradley2211
08-04-2017, 10:31 AM
I was 6'0 152 pounds.....9% and the fast went great......trust me it won't be an issue

jacknap
08-04-2017, 10:36 AM
I was 6'0 152 pounds.....9% and the fast went great......trust me it won't be an issue

how long did you go for? and juice or water?

jjbradley2211
08-04-2017, 10:41 AM
how long did you go for? and juice or water?

Water fasted for 10 days at true north (plus another 2 for refeeding) then after I got home I went in immediately to a week long juice feast