PDA

View Full Version : Swimming pools and Spa's

JB1989
08-03-2017, 05:53 PM
My gym has a pool and a jacuzzi. Are we allowed in on the protocol? I know it has clorine in the pool I just wondered because it is good for relaxing.

Master Mal
08-04-2017, 11:16 AM
My gym has a pool and a jacuzzi. Are we allowed in on the protocol? I know it has clorine in the pool I just wondered because it is good for relaxing.

I've been wondering about that myself. I've been doing some swimming for cardio recently and while I like it, I'm a little worried about the chemicals in the pool

JB1989
08-09-2017, 07:03 AM
Yer I wondered to. I wonder what CD's take on it is

Cdsnuts
08-11-2017, 06:33 PM
I use my pool daily in the summer although next year I'm switching the whole system over to natural salt water for health reasons.

To remove excess chlorine from your system, look into ball painting with iodine (iodine can be purchased here Iodine | Total Male Optimization (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/testosterone-boosting-supplement-rotation/iodine/)

This GREATLY removes all excess chlorine from your system which can be detrimental to healthy hormone levels long term. Everything and anything you can do to bump your system in the right direction will pay dividends. Chlorine is known to directly compete with iodine in your system so anything you can do to remove the excess will be very beneficial.

Research "Ball painting with iodine removes excess chlorine."

JB1989
08-13-2017, 04:29 AM
Thanks CD always good getting your take. Am I right in thinking on Propecia help that you mentioned iodine testicular painting was a part of the protocol? Is there a reason it's not now I didn't see it on the website?

Also a bit off topic but what did you use to keep your breathe smelling fresh that you can take on the protocol?

Thanks

Cdsnuts
08-13-2017, 10:18 AM
Thanks CD always good getting your take. Am I right in thinking on Propecia help that you mentioned iodine testicular painting was a part of the protocol? Is there a reason it's not now I didn't see it on the website?

Also a bit off topic but what did you use to keep your breathe smelling fresh that you can take on the protocol?

Thanks

That was a long time ago, when I was still fine tuning things. I don't recommend it as a general part of the protocol because alot of people aren't using spa's or swimming pools daily. The regimen is exhausting enough for most people without having to add testicular painting into it.

But for the guys that are dosing themselves with large amounts of chlorine daily, ball painting is the perfect prescription.

I never used anything for my breath. If you're eating and living cleanly, this isn't a problem.

Maxout777
08-13-2017, 11:07 AM
I use my pool daily in the summer although next year I'm switching the whole system over to natural salt water for health reasons.

To remove excess chlorine from your system, look into ball painting with iodine (iodine can be purchased here Iodine | Total Male Optimization (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/testosterone-boosting-supplement-rotation/iodine/)

This GREATLY removes all excess chlorine from your system which can be detrimental to healthy hormone levels long term. Everything and anything you can do to bump your system in the right direction will pay dividends. Chlorine is known to directly compete with iodine in your system so anything you can do to remove the excess will be very beneficial.

Salt water pools are amazing. I lived in an apartment a few years ago that had one, it was awesome. Now that I'm in a house, I miss it. And finding a public one is slim to nothing kinda chances.

JB1989
08-15-2017, 10:22 PM
Thanks again CD

jacknap
08-15-2017, 10:37 PM
another useful thing for people if you can swing it is float tanks. kinda expensive though. but cool place to meditate. done it before and you get a lot of magnesium.

Snell1234
08-15-2017, 11:40 PM

Do you recommend drinking spring water over tap water then due to the chlorine of fluoride in the water? Or you don't think that's a big deal?

freefl0w
08-16-2017, 12:30 AM
Yea, dont drink flourinated tap water, get a reverse osmosis filter or drink mineral water. Anyways, get a filter in case you are cooking.

Benq123
08-16-2017, 05:59 AM
Isn't bottled water usually just tap water quality anyway?

Cdsnuts
08-16-2017, 06:09 AM
Do you recommend drinking spring water over tap water then due to the chlorine of fluoride in the water? Or you don't think that's a big deal?

Tap water is disgusting. I use a zero water pitcher which removes almost 100% of any dissolved solids.

Snell1234
08-16-2017, 06:30 AM
Tap water is disgusting. I use a zero water pitcher which removes almost 100% of any dissolved solids.

Water here in Aus is pretty good. No dissolved solids haha. But more the issue is we have chlorine and fluoride in our water. An issue? Or better to stick to spring or filtered?

Cdsnuts
08-16-2017, 08:57 AM
Water here in Aus is pretty good. No dissolved solids haha. But more the issue is we have chlorine and fluoride in our water. An issue? Or better to stick to spring or filtered?

Those ARE dissolved solids.

This is what I use: http://amzn.to/2vIpqaX