PDA

View Full Version : My personal update thread

Snell1234
08-04-2017, 09:55 AM
So I just realised I've never done a thread of my own and have been butting in on everyone else's, so I thought I'd get my own going where I can give my updates.

A quick run down for me. Took propecia in 2012 for 3 to 6 months - 3 months completely on, 3 months off and on as I battled side effects whilst on it.

Quit towards the end of 2012. After quitting, hormonally i wasn't right but somehow was still functioning okay. It was like my testosterone was sky high but something was missing, until about 12 months down the track from that point I crashed completely with my testosterone plummeting.

All the usual side effects. Sexual, neurological etc etc.

Have done a lot between now and then. Even did some faecal transplants in 2015 in an attempt to beat this.

Been on cdnuts protocol 100% really only since the beginning of the year.

Commenced the herbs at the end of march - taking pine pollen powder every day.

I've done one bottle of the pine pollen tincture taking it nearly every day which I finished 2 weeks ago.

Just in the last couple of days, I feel like I've had something of a breakthrough. A calmness has come over me, my mind seems to be going back to normal. It is only after getting this feeling in the last couple of days that I can see how ridden with anxiety I was. And not anxiety caused by my mind (I may have made it worse), but anxiety which had just taken control of my body which I had no control of.

I still have a way to go, but I feel like I am really knocking at the door for a full recovery. Something I wouldn't have thought there'd be any chance I'd be able to say 12 months ago.

A big thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way, namely cdnuts.

Will keep updating this as I experience more improvements. I guess the key thing I've noted is that it does take time to see the improvements and you sort of need to keep doing every part of the protocol even if you don't feel you are getting anything out of it for a patch.

Ridd
08-04-2017, 04:06 PM
best of luck man, if you haven't been keeping a personal log it'd be smart to do so, it helps a lot seeing progress, gauging what works, and it can be pretty motivating.

freefl0w
08-05-2017, 12:44 AM
Thanks for sharing your improvements, I love reading these kind of posts.

Snell1234
08-07-2017, 08:42 AM
To the people who have fully recovered out there. Once you had the major breakthrough and could taste a full recovery, how long until it eventuated from there?

Once you have momentum on your side, does it all happen pretty quickly after that?

Cdsnuts
08-07-2017, 09:45 AM
To the people who have fully recovered out there. Once you had the major breakthrough and could taste a full recovery, how long until it eventuated from there?

Once you have momentum on your side, does it all happen pretty quickly after that?

It does compared to how long it takes to build that momentum in the beginning. As you know, just like sickness, superior health has to be built up over time, with one thing building and piling on top of the next.

I remember that first wash of calm centeredness. I believe I wept when I first felt it after not feeling it for years. It's things like that, that let you know you're doing everything correctly and your on the right track.

Things will start to happen quicker now, but remember: You're still going to have downswings and full healing is NEVER going to happen fast enough for you. Now that you've tasted sweet relief, it's all you're going to want. I've always said the last 10-15% is the hardest.

You're doing a fantastic job my friend. Keep up the great work and soon enough you'll be able to add to our recovery thread here.

Snell1234
08-07-2017, 06:25 PM
It does compared to how long it takes to build that momentum in the beginning. As you know, just like sickness, superior health has to be built up over time, with one thing building and piling on top of the next.

I remember that first wash of calm centeredness. I believe I wept when I first felt it after not feeling it for years. It's things like that, that let you know you're doing everything correctly and your on the right track.

Things will start to happen quicker now, but remember: You're still going to have downswings and full healing is NEVER going to happen fast enough for you. Now that you've tasted sweet relief, it's all you're going to want. I've always said the last 10-15% is the hardest.

You're doing a fantastic job my friend. Keep up the great work and soon enough you'll be able to add to our recovery thread here.

That is the absolute best description of what has occurred. The calm centredness. I had forgotten what it felt like. And it showed to me how off I was in so many aspects of my life. I mean, I always thought my sleep was good, but it has been so much deeper the last few nights. I get the proper tired feeling when it's time to sleep instead of the burnt out tired feeling.

Cdsnuts
08-07-2017, 06:28 PM
That is the absolute best description of what has occurred. The calm centredness. I had forgotten what it felt like. And it showed to me how off I was in so many aspects of my life. I mean, I always thought my sleep was good, but it has been so much deeper the last few nights. I get the proper tired feeling when it's time to sleep instead of the burnt out tired feeling.That was the other thing I really enjoyed. Getting that drowsy almost drug like feeling before falling asleep. That's the way it should be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maxout777
08-07-2017, 07:55 PM

This. The last ten to fifteen percent was the worst......it's like you no longer consider yourself "broken" with PFS, but you still have a few things wrong with you that keep you from feeling like a normal member of society. It's a shift where it becomes annoying as opposed to life changing.

Snell1234
09-23-2017, 08:15 AM
Just another update. Nearly there for me I think. Only a few more pushes away. It's funny, each time a new wave comes along, you sort of realise that you weren't as close as you thought you were previously.

I'm sure that will happen again when I get my next wave, but there must only be a few more pushes left.

Snell1234
09-23-2017, 08:19 AM
This. The last ten to fifteen percent was the worst......it's like you no longer consider yourself "broken" with PFS, but you still have a few things wrong with you that keep you from feeling like a normal member of society. It's a shift where it becomes annoying as opposed to life changing.

I'm definitely in the last phase you spoke about. I am no longer broken but there are just a few annoying things still left that stops me from considering myself "normal".

dandynamo10
09-23-2017, 08:52 AM
Just another update. Nearly there for me I think. Only a few more pushes away. It's funny, each time a new wave comes along, you sort of realise that you weren't as close as you thought you were previously.

I'm sure that will happen again when I get my next wave, but there must only be a few more pushes left.

well done mate

ginge1612
09-23-2017, 03:03 PM
Are there any parts of the protocol you feel have helped more than others? and herbs that have helped more? Congratulations on getting this far :)

Cdsnuts
09-23-2017, 03:12 PM
Are there any parts of the protocol you feel have helped more than others? and herbs that have helped more? Congratulations on getting this far :)It cannot be seperated....it is what it is....the whole.thing must be incorporated for the best results. People that ask that question are usually asking so to try and cut corners. It doesn't work that way.

bizzbee
09-23-2017, 04:32 PM
Snell,

Good work on approaching a full recovery. Were you of the opinion a while back that this problem is rooted in the gut? If so, has your opinion changed? Do you believe now that it could be enzyme/hormone related?

Snell1234
09-23-2017, 04:55 PM
Snell,

Good work on approaching a full recovery. Were you of the opinion a while back that this problem is rooted in the gut? If so, has your opinion changed? Do you believe now that it could be enzyme/hormone related?

I probably was of the opinion it was in the gut after I read chi's theory and I had gut symptoms. But that was before finding cdnuts protocol. It's clear that any gut symptoms are just due to hormonal issues.

bizzbee
09-23-2017, 05:32 PM
In the event that you fully recover, would you consider forgoing any and all herbal supplements for a period of about a year to test whether or not the recovery is in fact permanent?

I probably was of the opinion it was in the gut after I read chi's theory and I had gut symptoms. But that was before finding cdnuts protocol. It's clear that any gut symptoms are just due to hormonal issues.

Cdsnuts
09-23-2017, 05:54 PM
In the event that you fully recover, would you consider forgoing any and all herbal supplements for a period of about a year to test whether or not the recovery is in fact permanent?It's permanent Biz, believe me.

bizzbee
09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Oh I'm sure once it actually happens it will remain so. But it's good to test no? Also, Snell, do you believe the fecal transplants were effective at all?

It's permanent Biz, believe me.

Cdsnuts
09-23-2017, 06:35 PM
Oh I'm sure once it actually happens it will remain so. But it's good to test no? Also, Snell, do you believe the fecal transplants were effective at all?Sure, if you must. I've gone months without taking anything when I first considered myself recovered. But if you give me a choice a feeling normal or feeling fantastic I'm going to pick fantastic every time.

Snell1234
09-24-2017, 12:19 AM
Oh I'm sure once it actually happens it will remain so. But it's good to test no? Also, Snell, do you believe the fecal transplants were effective at all?

I don't think they help much for pfs but they probably are good in other areas if you need them.

bizzbee
09-24-2017, 06:24 AM
It's interesting you mention that. There is a fellow whom I'm sure you're familiar with, Brongfogboy, who has had some success with treating the gut but it still wasn't enough to fix the problem.

I don't think they help much for pfs but they probably are good in other areas if you need them.

ginge1612
09-24-2017, 07:30 AM
It's interesting you mention that. There is a fellow whom I'm sure you're familiar with, Brongfogboy, who has had some success with treating the gut but it still wasn't enough to fix the problem.

I've got good results from attacking the gut, I think many problems are related to the gut, there are many bad bacteria and pathogens that can cause all sorts of problems if left out of control. Once I reach 100% I'll stop what ever herbs and anything else as I'd be my horny old self again and that was always more than enough before propecia.

bizzbee
09-25-2017, 10:36 AM
Snell,

What did you notice by taking pine pollen powder everyday? What sort of effects did it have? Is it worth the expense?

Cdsnuts
09-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Snell,

What did you notice by taking pine pollen powder everyday? What sort of effects did it have? Is it worth the expense?

Try it. It's worth it. Most people respond VERY well to this herb. It's very powerful and was one of my favorites early on. I don't take it much anymore because it works TOO well.

Snell1234
09-25-2017, 09:23 PM
Try it. It's worth it. Most people respond VERY well to this herb. It's very powerful and was one of my favorites early on. I don't take it much anymore because it works TOO well.

This. It's been said multiple times to take it every day. Most people I encounter don't. And they say they are following the protocol. This isn't at you bizzbee, more at heaps of others who say they are following the protocol and not making the gains they'd like. When questioned whether they are doing this every day, the answer is no. Makes me wonder what other things they have skipped.

xxLUK
09-27-2017, 04:41 AM
Snell,

ive been taking it for almost a week now at 1gram a day, and the effects are very noticable. it made me so horny the other day i jackd off 4 times, i just had an energy in me that wouldnt go away, my night vision has improved, my sense of smell, i can feel vibes around me in the world, my voice is deeper and blood floods to my dink in miliseconds from a small thought. its kind of ridiculous how well its working. so glad ive finally tried it.

bizzbee
09-27-2017, 04:58 AM
Lost Empire brand right? Sounds like this pine pollen is the master herb! Which herbs help the most with adrenal fatigue?

ive been taking it for almost a week now at 1gram a day, and the effects are very noticable. it made me so horny the other day i jackd off 4 times, i just had an energy in me that wouldnt go away, my night vision has improved, my sense of smell, i can feel vibes around me in the world, my voice is deeper and blood floods to my dink in miliseconds from a small thought. its kind of ridiculous how well its working. so glad ive finally tried it.

xxLUK
09-27-2017, 05:24 AM
Lost Empire brand right? Sounds like this pine pollen is the master herb! Which herbs help the most with adrenal fatigue?

i got some random 1 called "Sun Potion di tao pine pollen" currently waiting on a 5kg bulk order of it though, its cheaper in bulk by a huge margin

xxLUK
10-01-2017, 04:19 AM
delete this comment please <~~

sunny1
10-14-2017, 12:51 PM
This. It's been said multiple times to take it every day. Most people I encounter don't. And they say they are following the protocol. This isn't at you bizzbee, more at heaps of others who say they are following the protocol and not making the gains they'd like. When questioned whether they are doing this every day, the answer is no. Makes me wonder what other things they have skipped.

hy snell first of all congratz on your improvements. Can you tell me your initial symptoms and which of them are better. sorry for my English

Cdsnuts
10-15-2017, 03:19 PM
hy snell first of all congratz on your improvements. Can you tell me your initial symptoms and which of them are better. sorry for my English

He's made leaps and bounds from when he first came here. He has stuck to the protocol and he is getting rewarded for doing so.

Symptoms don't really matter much. The program is a one size fits all manhood re generator.

By following the regimen, anything that is wrong with you will eventually work itself out over time given you are consistent with your efforts.

There are plenty of guys here that have come a LONG way from when they started.