PDA

View Full Version : R-Andro Round 2

Durantia37
08-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Alright fellow PFS boys, it's that time again.

I'll be starting my cycle tomorrow morning. I will be doing 300-400mg/day of IML Super R-Andro X. I plan to do at least four weeks, but I'm fine doing as many as eight if I can handle it (probably won't happen).

My workout routine is pretty light, because I'd rather skimp and preserve energy than overdo it. I do three lifting days per week (pulling muscles, pushing muscles, and legs) for about 25 mins each, and two 20 minute sprinting sessions per week. I often end up playing basketball a couple days as well.

Diet is paleo plus peanut butter, rice, and milk, with a shit ton of fruit and OJ.

I'll try to get some before pictures up tonight if I can figure out how to do it on my phone (don't have a computer).

jjbradley2211
08-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Godspeed Durantia

Durantia37
08-08-2017, 03:09 PM

- - - Updated - - -

biatch
08-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Yo man!..waiting you to update your followers)))

Durantia37
08-16-2017, 03:33 PM
Fyi, I did the prohormone for a week and decided to come off it. I'm not sure why, but I just couldn't seem to muster any energy on it. I got all the same benefits of the first run, but I kept having to take multiple naps a day. I think I might not have waited long enough between cycles.

I'm gonna try again in a month. I've been at a pretty good place with or without prohormones, so I'd rather just have energy tbh.

K8668B
08-16-2017, 05:53 PM
well at least you got one good round out of r andro the first time. you seem like the type, (just from reading your posts), who could heal on herbs/pine pollen powder alone. lol. Maybe just wait longer, (like at least 6-8 weeks) in between cycles.

Maxout777
08-16-2017, 08:18 PM
Fyi, I did the prohormone for a week and decided to come off it. I'm not sure why, but I just couldn't seem to muster any energy on it. I got all the same benefits of the first run, but I kept having to take multiple naps a day. I think I might not have waited long enough between cycles.

I'm gonna try again in a month. I've been at a pretty good place with or without prohormones, so I'd rather just have energy tbh.

Prohormones tend to make me a little extra tired too. I believe high DHT leads to this a little bit.

Snell1234
08-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Prohormones tend to make me a little extra tired too. I believe high DHT leads to this a little bit.

Interesting that when I get my waves of recovery that I become way more tired. I'll take it as a good thing haha.

Tired in a good way I should clarify, not a pfs tired.

Durantia37
08-17-2017, 12:29 AM

That's comforting to know.

jacknap
08-17-2017, 02:44 PM
does R-Andro stimulate all DHT or just specific types of 5-AR? Cause i got this from RU58841 which lowers all DHT

bizzbee
08-19-2017, 11:14 AM
Durantia,

Those pics reveal a lean and denser muscular physique. Was this the case before your first round of pro hormone or did this happen during and after the fact?
Did you have a bloated PFS appearance before you started?

Durantia37
08-19-2017, 08:50 PM
Durantia,

Those pics reveal a lean and denser muscular physique. Was this the case before your first round of pro hormone or did this happen during and after the fact?
Did you have a bloated PFS appearance before you started?

This is still pretty damn bloated compared to how I was pre-PFS, but yes, I had it worse than this and the prohormone made it a little better.

Cdsnuts
08-21-2017, 06:29 PM
does R-Andro stimulate all DHT or just specific types of 5-AR? Cause i got this from RU58841 which lowers all DHT

It's already 5ar reduced, but it will stimulate both types.

bizzbee
08-21-2017, 06:56 PM
Just got my Androhard from Muscle gelz in the mail! Ready to give it a go.... I think.

Maxout777
08-21-2017, 07:59 PM
Just got my Androhard from Muscle gelz in the mail! Ready to give it a go.... I think.Start at a lower dose. It's very potent and the epi andro really kicks things up a notch. I crushed my estrogen on it and it made me a complete asshole lol.

Snell1234
08-22-2017, 12:29 AM

I know you were only on it a week, but did you get any permanent benefits from it?

Cdsnuts
08-22-2017, 05:33 AM
I know you were only on it a week, but did you get any permanent benefits from it?

A week isn't really enough time to notice much.

bizzbee
08-22-2017, 06:17 AM
I'm going to go with 2 pumps every night and see how it goes. This morning feeling a bit light headed. Body felt hotter during the night. Body also felt harder (after just one night!).

Start at a lower dose. It's very potent and the epi andro really kicks things up a notch. I crushed my estrogen on it and it made me a complete asshole lol.

bizzbee
08-22-2017, 08:49 AM
May run it for about 4-5 weeks. This ought to be long enough?

I'm going to go with 2 pumps every night and see how it goes. This morning feeling a bit light headed. Body felt hotter during the night. Body also felt harder (after just one night!).

Durantia37
08-22-2017, 12:13 PM

Could just be a coincidence, but I've been at an all time high the last few days. It definitely didn't hurt.

Cdsnuts
08-22-2017, 03:52 PM
Could just be a coincidence, but I've been at an all time high the last few days. It definitely didn't hurt.

Could be an upswing, could be coincidence. Either way, who cares!

Onward and upward.

Durantia37
08-23-2017, 02:49 AM
Could be an upswing, could be coincidence. Either way, who cares!

Onward and upward.

I'm excited, man. Things have really started picking up speed. Two more successful cycles and I should be pretty much done. Can't believe it's actually gonna happen.

biatch
08-23-2017, 03:39 AM
I'm excited, man. Things have really started picking up speed. Two more successful cycles and I should be pretty much done. Can't believe it's actually gonna happen.
I am almost crying reading these words...I support you with my prays man!

Master Mal
08-23-2017, 03:27 PM

Bitchin'. So stoked for you, buddy.

Durantia37
09-09-2017, 02:06 PM
As weird as this sounds, I seem to have gotten the same permanent baseline improvement from this one-week cycle as I did from the first three-week cycle. That doesn't seem possible, but it happened.

Maybe something to keep in mind for those of you who respond less than optimally to the prohormones - even a one week cycle where I felt like shit every day gave me a good chunk of permanent ground.

bizzbee
09-09-2017, 03:47 PM
You're not doing the full cycle length?

As weird as this sounds, I seem to have gotten the same permanent baseline improvement from this one-week cycle as I did from the first three-week cycle. That doesn't seem possible, but it happened.

Maybe something to keep in mind for those of you who respond less than optimally to the prohormones - even a one week cycle where I felt like shit every day gave me a good chunk of permanent ground.

Durantia37
09-09-2017, 05:08 PM
You're not doing the full cycle length?

I quit early both times because I was feeling bad - sluggish, lethargic, body aches. Ideally I'd do full cycles, I just haven't been able to handle one yet. I still get fantastic results afterwards though.

Snell1234
09-09-2017, 06:25 PM
I quit early both times because I was feeling bad - sluggish, lethargic, body aches. Ideally I'd do full cycles, I just haven't been able to handle one yet. I still get fantastic results afterwards though.

Thanks for the update. You seem like you have nearly knocked this thing over.

TubZy
09-09-2017, 07:45 PM

You did a ten day fast right? I saw you mention both water fast and juice fast. Did you do water fast on weekends and juice feast throughout the week?

Durantia37
09-09-2017, 07:50 PM
You did a ten day fast right? I saw you mention both water fast and juice fast. Did you do water fast on weekends and juice feast throughout the week?

I had a kind of disorganized, chaotic cleanse period. I did like 6 days of juice, ate for a few days, then a five day water fast and a few more days of juicing. And then I did raw vegan for like 10 days. Not optimal, but I was a headcase at the time.

Durantia37
09-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the update. You seem like you have nearly knocked this thing over.

Yeah, I'm rolling along just fine. Up to about 75% mentally and physically.

DrivenToRecover
09-10-2017, 09:26 AM

Are you dosing thyroid through the fast? If I had to do it again I would consider topical t3 throughout

TubZy
09-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Are you dosing thyroid through the fast? If I had to do it again I would consider topical t3 throughout

Nah literally nothing but water. No supplements or anything

- - - Updated - - -

I had a kind of disorganized, chaotic cleanse period. I did like 6 days of juice, ate for a few days, then a five day water fast and a few more days of juicing. And then I did raw vegan for like 10 days. Not optimal, but I was a headcase at the time.

Ah okay got it thanks