PDA

View Full Version : Newly discovered recovery? Tanking Pottassium?

jacknap
08-13-2017, 08:40 PM
so while stalking all of tubzy's posts on raypeat I also found this guy. bit hard for me to get my head around so if any of you guys can simplify what his advice is please enlighten me.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/post-finasteride-syndrome-5ar-and-the-brain.17354/page-31#post-257964

No, I don't have PFS anymore. I took fin for 2 months. Crashed and fixed this a long time ago. Years ago.

Slader. You are funny. For some reason you say totally opposite stuff from what I am saying. 3b HSD puts potassium into the cell not blocks it. that is why if there is too much potassium in the cell, 3b hsd will be lowered. Progesterone is what retains potassium and puts it into the cell( 3b hsd is needed to make progesterone). And in case of potassium deficiency progesterone will be increased and 3b hsd will be upregulated.
ResearchGate - Share and discover research (https://www.researchgate.net/public...ry_for_efficient_renal_retention_of_potas sium)

Progesterone will not increase progesterone receptors. It will decrease them.

I am not here to argue biochemistry, I just stopped by to share. This works and this is the mechanism. I know what i am talking about. potassium and sodium intracellular levels are regulated by 1000 of enzymes not just a pump.

Good luck guys. I hope you use this info. unfortunately I don't have time to post here or get involved in a discussion.
Just reread what I wrote again slowly, I explained everything.

I hope this helps someone.

When you come off clomid, your estrogen receptors are high , and your estrogen is getting higher and higher as the drug leaves your system. You need to use the protocol I said and use zinc when you start lowering clomid dosage so your progesterone receptors dont upregulate again. Otherwise, clomid does nothing and you will come back to where you were. And you need to use dostinex since prolactin from increased estrogen singaling will stop the process. try number 2 protocol, with clomid or with enclomid. Good luck.

P.S You need to fill up zinc reserves in the moment when estrogen receptors are upregulated and progesterone downregulated. THAT IS THE CURE. If you dont feed zinc at that time. Everything will just get back with only a slight overall improvement.

I recovered with 40 days fast and then number 2 but with clomid and dostinex. and then when you lower clomid you add zinc and vitamin E. This is a simple protocol for deca d.ick . Works for any progestin cycle, works for depo provera.

you need to downregulate progesterone receptors and then increase 3 beta hsd with zinc. You can't just increase 3 beta hsd, it wont do anything but castrate you more

1) fasting
2) clomid dostinex zinc nad
3) high progesterone zinc nad
4) dexamethasone zinc nad
5) direct antiprogestin- probably the best one RU486

Goal is to downregulate progesterone receptors. So there could be more ideas how to do it with less sides. I think RU 486 from what I read on it, will have the least sides.

In any case, this is the protocol. number 2.

Dostinex 0.25mg every 4 days
Clomid 150mg first 3 days, 100mg next 4 days, then 2 weeks 50mg, one week 25 mg. ( enclomid less dosages). You can actually have more gradual decrease of clomid which will probably work even better.

When you start lowering clomid, you add zinc 30mg -50 mg and vitamin E.

Snell1234
08-13-2017, 09:33 PM
I can't make any sense of this at all.

jjbradley2211
08-13-2017, 10:39 PM
As someone who didn't completely crash until I took massive dosages of clomid I would strongly advise people to understand the risk of this protocol

Hulk Smash
08-14-2017, 12:12 AM
I find this method interesting but at the same time risky.
Let us know if you try it and have success.

But most that have tried clomid didn't get better or got worse.
Better to stick to the regimen imo.

jacknap
08-14-2017, 02:23 AM
i'm not sure if he's saying u can one or the other or if you have to do all of them.

i'm only going to do that stuff if my doctor will help me do it, otherwise sticking with cd and other natural methods

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 06:26 AM
Honestly....I dont know why you guys are bothering with all of this other stuff when the answer you seek is right in front of you. Really....I don't get it.

Are you still searching for the magic bullet? It doesn't exist.

What is your point in wracking your head against all of this other stuff?

Seriously....I read this stuff and I feel like I'm back at PH.....and it annoys me.

Not to be a dick, but if this is the kind of shit you guys want to bother with, why not go back to PH?

At this forum we know what needs to be done and the support here is for guys who choose to do it. There is nothing else that needs to be discussed. Remember....this is not a propecia forum, and, as of late, it seems to be getting more and more reminiscent of the PH. I'm not liking it at all.

Edit: The only reason you'd be looking at all this other non-sense is that you don't really believe in the regimen laid out for you. IF that's the case, then we have bigger problems here.

I don't really like the direction this forum has gone over the past month or so, and something is going to have to be done about it. If you guys can't rein it in, I'm going to do it for you.

I've gotten complaints from more then a few members in regards to this new, PH direction, and I"ve sat on it for awhile.....

The bottom line is this: This forum is to talk about the natural methods that have been used by myself and many, many others to recover. That's it. Talking about anything else simply serves to confuse new members and waters' down the information already present here.

Sorry guys, but that's the way it's gonna be.

jacknap
08-14-2017, 08:18 AM
okay. I think he recovered using a 40 day fast though and he goes into WHY it works and additional non-natural methods. (don't think you have to do all 1 through 5 but could be wrong)

You were open to preg and r-andro which aren't natural. I didn't think you would be against additional information that could potentially speed up recovery.

But in terms of watering down the forum and confusing others I see your point so I apologize.

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 08:32 AM
okay. I think he recovered using a 40 day fast though and he goes into WHY it works and additional non-natural methods. (don't think you have to do all 1 through 5 but could be wrong)

You were open to preg and r-andro which aren't natural. I didn't think you would be against additional information that could potentially speed up recovery.

But in terms of watering down the forum and confusing others I see your point so I apologize.Actually preg and r Andro are derived from natural compounds and are natural in the body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

K8668B
08-14-2017, 09:26 AM
Ive seen all those recoveries on those different sites. But some of them just dont make sense. Im happy the dude recovered, however. But ive seen alot of other things on there that sound like just legit bullshit, not his, but others. A new method of "recovery" every other freaking day. Ive tried many things that dont do shit. This seems the most natural. It gives me a headache to look at all of that stuff... ive had my trials and tribulations for 10 years, subconsciously trying to get rid of this, where nothing worked. while still drinking ALOT and occasionally smoking weed here and there during those times. I didnt truly become aware of my pfs until like january this year, and in feb/march, thats when i finally truly started fighting it.

All these stupid ideas and ways to recover... "drink monkey piss and it will cure your pfs", or "rub this certain kind of cream on your balls at night before bedtime, and you will wake up with morning wood". I try not to view those sites, because it will just make my head spin in circles, and give me a headache. Thank god for me, in the meantime in these last 10 years, that i truly didnt know i had PFS, cause i mightve have tried something dangerous like TRT, or clomid, serms/sarms, and all this shit that could make you crash worse.

So i try my hardest to block those places out.

Maxout777
08-14-2017, 09:33 AM
In all honesty, if I had to choose between this, and the recoveries I've read about regarding going back on fin and weening off (you can find them on Reddit, r/tressless), I would choose the later. Either way, their both extremely risky and desperate.

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 11:26 AM
I've been seeing alot of things on this board lately that deviate greatly from what is recommended. I just don't see the point. This is the same kind of scrambling that is seen on other boards where by guys are just stabbing in the dark to try and recovery. That is not necessary anymore. the answer you seek is HERE. No need to guess or contemplate other theories.

It leads me to believe that the guys still entertaining these thoughts really don't whole heartedly believe in this protocol.

Snell1234
08-14-2017, 12:00 PM
Impatience probably gets the better of a lot of people. That's why only a certain type of person can succeed on this protocol I believe. Generally, the types at propecia help and solvepfs don't have what it takes. If they don't see improvement in 3 weeks, they move on to the next protocol.

I think when we get more and more people recovered and posting their recovery stories, it will be an easier sell to the crowd who at the moment don't have what it takes. Until then, it's probably beating your head against the wall type of stuff with a lot of people. Very frustrating for you I could imagine.

Maxout777
08-14-2017, 12:40 PM
Also, does the original post not say that he fasted for 40 days? Really?

holyhead
08-14-2017, 01:54 PM
Anyone that has pfs and would even consider touching finasteride again I would think they are probably legally insane..

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 02:06 PM
In all honesty, if I had to choose between this, and the recoveries I've read about regarding going back on fin and weening off (you can find them on Reddit, r/tressless), I would choose the later. Either way, their both extremely risky and desperate.

Not too mention completely irresponsible.

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 02:08 PM
Guys....this is your forum too. I can't police this whole thing myself. I'm going to need the guys who are making fantastic strides following the regimen to remind the others why it is they're here in the first place.

You guys know who you are! You make up the "backbone" of this great forum. Without you guys, this place would be nothing.

Let's step up and keep this place the reason you came here in the first place.

Thanks.

Durantia37
08-14-2017, 02:56 PM
I'm not against sharing and discovering new tweaks and methods like lysine, niacinamide, etc., but the threads of completely left-field ideas discussed by people who leave much to be desired in the way of medical/anatomical/nutritonal knowledge definitely give off a PropeciaHelp vibe.

It's a nice thought: having everyone shoot in the dark for solutions and then report back their experiences. Unfortunately PH was proof that this method led mostly to chail-tasing and unproductive whining.

I've personally been less and less inclined to get on the forum. I had attributed this to my success, but now I'm wondering if it's because the vibe has changed a little bit. I worry about newcomers having to sift through all the random BS to find useful/relevant information and stories.

I think at the very least the forum could do with: more reading and studying and less barking out every random anxious question that pops into one's head.

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 02:59 PM
I'm not against sharing and discovering new tweaks and methods like lysine, niacinamide, etc., but the threads of completely left-field ideas discussed by people who leave much to be desired in the way of medical/anatomical/nutritonal knowledge definitely give off a PropeciaHelp vibe.

It's a nice thought: having everyone shoot in the dark for solutions and then report back their experiences. Unfortunately PH was proof that this method led mostly to chail-tasing and unproductive whining.

I've personally been less and less inclined to get on the forum. I had attributed this to my success, but now I'm wondering if it's because the vibe has changed a little bit. I worry about newcomers having to sift through all the random BS to find useful/relevant information and stories.

I think at the very least the forum could do with: more reading and studying and less barking out every random anxious question that pops into one's head.

Agreed.

You know first hand how this could lead to confusing already confused and scared people.

It's completely unnecessary, but if guys want to talk about that shit they can do it in PM's.

A few things were definitely a plus to the regimen such as glycine and for some people 5a-DHP, but again, they are things that are not 100% necessary for recovery.

The recovery protocol stands. Follow it, and you'll be healed sooner then later. If people want to add these other things in fine, but the first and foremost the regimen should be followed to a T for a few months before adding in any kind of tweaks.

jacknap
08-14-2017, 03:12 PM
scratch all the other sketchy shit but his addition of zinc right after fasting I think is in line with natural right?

during refeed though it's advised to ease into food eg) juice, cooked veggies, oils, dairy, meat and onward. would zinc be to harsh to reintroduce during the juice reintroduction? when's the earliest safest time to add it in? 30mg zinc.

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 03:22 PM
scratch all the other sketchy shit but his addition of zinc right after fasting I think is in line with natural right?

during refeed though it's advised to ease into food eg) juice, cooked veggies, oils, dairy, meat and onward. would zinc be to harsh to reintroduce during the juice reintroduction? when's the earliest safest time to add it in? 30mg zinc.

What is outlined is what should be followed. If you want to add in zinc, go for it. It's not going to make or break your recovery in the least bit. I didn't use it that way, nor did anyone else that I had coached.

biatch
08-14-2017, 03:29 PM
I'm personally even afraid to use R andro, imagine if I would ever take the risk of a "strange" theory using Clomid, meds etc...impossible!...LOL!
CD's protocol for life!))
Different people reported recovery from it, so why get involved in other risky methods?

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 03:49 PM
I'm personally even afraid to use R andro, imagine if I would ever take the risk of a "strange" theory using Clomid, meds etc...impossible!...LOL!
CD's protocol for life!))
Different people reported recovery from it, so why get involved in other risky methods?

This method without a doubt will lead you to recovery. It's just a matter of time, and it's always more time then most guys are willing to put in. This is why setting it up and getting on with your life is the best and safest way forward.

jimmyjonas
08-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Guys....this is your forum too. I can't police this whole thing myself. I'm going to need the guys who are making fantastic strides following the regimen to remind the others why it is they're here in the first place.

You guys know who you are! You make up the "backbone" of this great forum. Without you guys, this place would be nothing.

Let's step up and keep this place the reason you came here in the first place.

Thanks.

Thought I would chime in on this, I'll be posting an update soon on my progress which has been going pretty good overall, like durantia has said ive also been avoiding the forum a bit as the tone has been changing and starting to get reminiscent of ph and other forums but still way more positive than negative vibes here, lets keep it that way.

I would implore the new guys to stop going around in circles looking for new ways to beat pfs and to just do the damn protocol as laid out and with enough time you will see improvements. Ive had a lot of ups and bad downs almost like a rollercoaster but i try to avoid posting every time I do as its been said dozens and dozens of times before these ups and downs are to be expected.

When i found here it was a saviour for me, having read so much random shit on other sites that would make your head fucking spin I actually always felt sick after reading the random posts on these sites, like the negativity was fucking infectious. This is not what we want here, if people want to start posting about different methods of recovery then this isnt the place for it, the recommendation would be to take that shit elsewhere, its disrespectful to this site and to all of the work thats gone in to offering a workable natural solution, the aimless posts have no place here, theres plenty of other sites that operate that way.

It would be very sad to see here crumble to that level as I sincerely believe this site has saved lives, for me anyway it gave me a way out when I couldnt find one, it offers positivity and hope, which is desperately lacking in the pfs community and on the other sites. Lets keep that going and not ruin what we have here.

Cdsnuts
08-14-2017, 05:04 PM
Thought I would chime in on this, I'll be posting an update soon on my progress which has been going pretty good overall, like durantia has said ive also been avoiding the forum a bit as the tone has been changing and starting to get reminiscent of ph and other forums but still way more positive than negative vibes here, lets keep it that way.

I would implore the new guys to stop going around in circles looking for new ways to beat pfs and to just do the damn protocol as laid out and with enough time you will see improvements. Ive had a lot of ups and bad downs almost like a rollercoaster but i try to avoid posting every time I do as its been said dozens and dozens of times before these ups and downs are to be expected.

When i found here it was a saviour for me, having read so much random shit on other sites that would make your head fucking spin I actually always felt sick after reading the random posts on these sites, like the negativity was fucking infectious. This is not what we want here, if people want to start posting about different methods of recovery then this isnt the place for it, the recommendation would be to take that shit elsewhere, its disrespectful to this site and to all of the work thats gone in to offering a workable natural solution, the aimless posts have no place here, theres plenty of other sites that operate that way.

It would be very sad to see here crumble to that level as I sincerely believe this site has saved lives, for me anyway it gave me a way out when I couldnt find one, it offers positivity and hope, which is desperately lacking in the pfs community and on the other sites. Lets keep that going and not ruin what we have here.

Thanks for your input JimmyJ.

That's why I'm asking you guys to help out. We WILL NOT let this place go down the way the others have. It's not going to happen. We just have to remind the new guys that this place is NOT PH OR solvePFS....never will be.

Anytime a thread is starting to go in that direction, I'm asking all of you to stop it in it's tracks.

There is simply no need to have any discussions that lead this way, here, on this board.

We know what needs to be done and we know what information is pertinent to healing without all of the useless banter.

If anyone wants to talk theory, they can go to the other sites to do that. As far as I'm concerned, the "theory" was outlined perfectly by English in a thread that I've made a sticky. Based upon my experience and the experience of others here, this is all that needs to be discussed because it holds true to the reality of what PFS is.

Stick to the protocol....one foot in front of the other. Three steps forward, one or two steps back, INDEFINITELY, until you're healed. That's it. Nothing more needs to be said.

Keep on going my friend. You'll get there sooner or later as will EVERYONE that puts their mind and body into it, 100%