PDA

View Full Version : 26 days off Finasteride. Sides still persist. I have a touch of PFS according to doc!

dandynamo10
08-18-2017, 06:08 AM
Hi guys
I am 26 days of Fin. Mainly Sexual sides only. I am not noticing any improvement yet. Its only a short time but stress has not helped. What should I do get off forums or focus on recovering from this now. Accepting I have PFS or wait a bit longer.
I am eating very well and exercise every day. Heavy weights and good diet. Im hopefull I will recover but it may take some time.
I am having morning erections not 100% firm (75%) . I had a problem with my gf 6 days ago, but she is VERY understanding. I am feeling more positive now and I just want to beat this

jacknap
08-18-2017, 09:51 AM
I would read CDNUTS protocol and hop on immediately with a juice fast or water fast or at the very least herb rotation and all the rest of it. I think using niacinamide as well like 500mg or more might also be a great preventative to prevent seratonin/prolactin from spiking and maintain a healthy baseline. Read tubzy's posts for more on that as I just started using it. Persnally makes me too tired so I like using it at night.

try not to stress too much cause doesn't mean you have PFS. I know a guy who had sides for 2 months and went back to normal and didn't have PFS.
sometimes I think us stressing about it might have brought it about.

stay away from alcohol /drugsand unhealthy habits until your body heals for a LONG time. because I thought I was in the clear after my symptoms went away and then I crashed a month later. I would try t live very healthy even for 6 months like no gluten etc. if i could go back in time. Though I already was relatively extremely healthy when this happened besides a few party binges.

dandynamo10
08-18-2017, 10:02 AM
I would read CDNUTS protocol and hop on immediately with a juice fast or water fast or at the very least herb rotation and all the rest of it. I think using niacinamide as well like 500mg or more might also be a great preventative to prevent seratonin/prolactin from spiking and maintain a healthy baseline. Read tubzy's posts for more on that as I just started using it. Persnally makes me too tired so I like using it at night.

try not to stress too much cause doesn't mean you have PFS. I know a guy who had sides for 2 months and went back to normal and didn't have PFS.
sometimes I think us stressing about it might have brought it about.

stay away from alcohol /drugsand unhealthy habits until your body heals for a LONG time. because I thought I was in the clear after my symptoms went away and then I crashed a month later. I would try t live very healthy even for 6 months like no gluten etc. if i could go back in time. Though I already was relatively extremely healthy when this happened besides a few party binges.
I already live a very healthy life so Im hoping this will help. Just done weights today and was extremely strong for some reason. I am hoping this is a good sign! Had 2 very like distinct dreams aswell . So im hopeful but I will try the program now too.

My main sides are just sexual!

Master Mal
08-18-2017, 02:27 PM
First of all, I want to tell you I'm really sorry you had to go through even this much. It sucks, but know you've got people here for you.

That said, after 26 days there's a good chance you don't have PFS at all. There's a good chance your body is just getting its balance back. I'll wait for CD to weigh in, but if you really want to do something you *might* wanna start with a juice cleanse and then herbs to strengthen your system. However, it may be a little soon for that.

Right now, the best thing you can do is try to relax. No matter what happens, it'll be okay.

Hulk Smash
08-18-2017, 03:51 PM
If I were you I'd go all in with the protocol NOW.
You may only need a couple days fast since you don't have many or severe side effects.

I actually posted about seeing these mild signs and taking action early. I posted a few weeks ago if you want to read.

And don't leave out the herbs. You need them to send the proper signals to your body to up the production of testosterone and correct the flow of your body chemistry.

dandynamo10
08-18-2017, 04:12 PM
Thanks guys. Ok I want to go all in on the program. Can someone pls link it to me. I cant seem to find it.
I tried a cold shower today and it did help me feel better.
I am already extremely fit. I am about 8% and can squat over 2x bodyweight. I felt like a machine in my workout today for some reason. Maybe the finasteride affected my muscular strength and power. idk.

I just need to know more about the herbs and I have seen fasting mentioned .

My current diet is basically Salmon, chicken vegetables(brocolli) brown bread for carbs

Master Mal
08-18-2017, 04:24 PM
Everything you need is on this site:

Total Male Optimization (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/)

dandynamo10
08-18-2017, 04:30 PM
Everything you need is on this site:

Total Male Optimization (http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/)

Thanks I have one question.

I was taking a protein shake with BCAA's when on propecia. I stopped taking this protein shake and then seem to notice the sides etc.
This just a coincidence or would taking a protein shake again be beneficial?

Hulk Smash
08-18-2017, 04:35 PM
Thanks I have one question.

I was taking a protein shake with BCAA's when on propecia. I stopped taking this protein shake and then seem to notice the sides etc.
This just a coincidence or would taking a protein shake again be beneficial?

I just posted about this on my blog here in the forum lol

Hulk Smash
08-18-2017, 04:37 PM
Benefits of BCAA:

BCAA: 11 Benefits ✔ + Recommended Dosages ✔ + 15 Clinical Studies ✔ (http://aminoacidstudies.org/bcaa/)

dandynamo10
08-20-2017, 06:24 AM
feeling bit better. erection and libido seem to be improving. just feel bit more happy aggresive. hopefully its good signs. morning erections bit firmer

Snell1234
08-20-2017, 08:54 AM
feeling bit better. erection and libido seem to be improving. just feel bit more happy aggresive. hopefully its good signs. morning erections bit firmer

Hopefully you recover naturally. It takes a while for finasteride to get out of the system fully. I think 30 days?

jacknap
08-20-2017, 09:09 AM
just really treat yourself well for a LONG time don't do drugs or drink for like 6+ months even if you feel better.

cause I didn't crash till a month after my last dose of RU58841. I had 2 weeks mild PFS like you, 2 weeks heightened androgens, 2 weeks of mild PFS till crash.

during the last 4 weeks before i crashed i masturbated and partied excessively + high stress. I think maaaybe if I didn't do those things I wouldn't have crashed.

K8668B
08-20-2017, 07:24 PM
You could be/naturally healing as we speak. But if not, just stick with the protocol that has been given to you here. It's never a lost cause, and PFS can always be healed, but even better for you, is that you caught it early on, and also you didnt take the drug for that long.

Im suprised your doctor even acknowledged and admitted to PFS. I was always lied to and was told to see a sex therapist or that it was "all in my head". Definitely not in our heads. The sooner you start, the better! Good luck to you!

dandynamo10
08-21-2017, 12:14 PM
Not a good day today.
The previous 2 days seemed like great progress but hopefully just a blip.

Cdsnuts
08-21-2017, 06:13 PM
From the sounds of it, you may just recover naturally......or not. No way to really tell except wait and see.

Regardless, this program is NOT just for PFS guys. It just happens to be the best way to recover, fully. Normal men that follow this regimen will see themselves grow, mentally, physically and, believe it or not, spiritually, in leaps and bounds. It brings you up to your full, masculine potential unlike any other combination of things can.

Safe bet is to jump on the program. Worst thing that can happen is you'll get too big, too strong, too horny and too mentally sharp for everyone else around you.....

Good luck.

dandynamo10
08-22-2017, 05:23 PM
heartbreaking day.

I am in love with this girl and being with her with this condition is so so hard. I have explained the situation to her and she dosent seem to mind so much for some reason. She is more concerned about me. But its killing me that I cant be the man I should be around her.

I am not showing much progress atm so it looks like a long emotional battle. I have read nearly all the blogs/ logs on here and they help me alot. I have alot of admiration for much of what I read. Hopefully I can win my own fight for however long it maybe, because I am finding it hard atm but Im prepared to do whatever it takes to come out of this a better person.

Cdsnuts
08-22-2017, 06:49 PM
heartbreaking day.

I am in love with this girl and being with her with this condition is so so hard. I have explained the situation to her and she dosent seem to mind so much for some reason. She is more concerned about me. But its killing me that I cant be the man I should be around her.

I am not showing much progress atm so it looks like a long emotional battle. I have read nearly all the blogs/ logs on here and they help me alot. I have alot of admiration for much of what I read. Hopefully I can win my own fight for however long it maybe, because I am finding it hard atm but Im prepared to do whatever it takes to come out of this a better person.

Much progress? You just came off the drug.

You need to breath....try and relax. Your only making things worse by worrying and obsessing.

dandynamo10
09-04-2017, 07:34 AM
Update, good upturn last week but last few days not been great but optimistic I can recover quickly. I am starting a juice feast today. Really like the cold showers in the morning. I am jsut going to do a some light workouts 3 this week. some sprints and bodyweight.

My CNS is severly fatigued I beleive. I am abit addiceted to exercise tbh and this has not helped at all.

My identical twin brother recovered just 3 weeks after taking propecia. My CNS being very fatigued I think has lead to this crash..

dandynamo10
09-04-2017, 07:39 AM
I am based in Ireland btw

dandynamo10
09-05-2017, 01:59 AM
ok feel abit better today. my CNS is hopefully slowly recovering. I will buy all the herbs today. Any of the herbs that should take priority for my side effects which are just sexual really. R andro will run a cycle in a few weeks. My diet has been pretty good before this but now I have removed all gluten. I am taken niacim 500mg in the morning and coffee. I have gotten good at the cold showers. Usually can stay in about 10minutes each morning

dandynamo10
09-06-2017, 01:36 AM
fell much better mentally after the downswing last week. Much more relaxed mentally. I am basically following the protocol 100% just need to get the herbs today.

What do you guys eat for breakfeats. Im just having eggs and some fruit but is their anything else. Rest of my diet is mainly greens, fruits vegs and fish/chicken

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 04:28 AM
fell much better mentally after the downswing last week. Much more relaxed mentally. I am basically following the protocol 100% just need to get the herbs today.

What do you guys eat for breakfeats. Im just having eggs and some fruit but is their anything else. Rest of my diet is mainly greens, fruits vegs and fish/chicken

Don't be afraid to try other non breakfast foods for breakfast. It's funny....they're only breakfast foods because that's what we're used to. You go over seas and people just have regular shit for breakfast.

Don't be afraid of different meats either. Just plain chicken or fish will get old real fast.

Again, nuts and seeds make a great addition for snacks during the day.

You can stay within the confines of the recommendation while still exploring things you don't usually eat.

dandynamo10
09-06-2017, 04:53 AM
ok got some herbs in H&B . have taken ashwanganda day 1. so just need to get some more.

Taken vitamen D and Niciaminade in the morning too.

TanedOut
09-06-2017, 05:16 AM
Again, nuts and seeds make a great addition for snacks during the day.

What's your view on pumpkin seeds CD? They seem to be a nutritional powerhouse with loads of zinc, magnesium etc - however they also contain beta sitosterol which is supposed to be a powerful DHT inhibitor. I used to take these and found I got benefits from them, but now I'm steering clear. Do you eat these?

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 05:24 AM
ok got some herbs in H&B . have taken ashwanganda day 1. so just need to get some more.

Taken vitamen D and Niciaminade in the morning too.

H&B?

- - - Updated - - -

What's your view on pumpkin seeds CD? They seem to be a nutritional powerhouse with loads of zinc, magnesium etc - however they also contain beta sitosterol which is supposed to be a powerful DHT inhibitor. I used to take these and found I got benefits from them, but now I'm steering clear. Do you eat these?

I eat them. I wouldn't say they are a powerful DHT inhibitor. Finasteride is a powerful DHT inhibitor. Pumpkin seeds are good for you.

dandynamo10
09-06-2017, 05:39 AM
H&B?

- - - Updated - - -

I eat them. I wouldn't say they are a powerful DHT inhibitor. Finasteride is a powerful DHT inhibitor. Pumpkin seeds are good for you.

Holland and Barrett

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 05:42 AM
Holland and BarrettCan you not purchase from Lost Empire?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

dandynamo10
09-06-2017, 07:09 AM
Can you not purchase from Lost Empire?

I will yes but I wanted to start today so see what I could get and now il buy the rest of their

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 07:11 AM
I will yes but I wanted to start today so see what I could get and now il buy the rest of theirThey have some of the best quality herbs I've ever used. Especially their ashwagandha tincture. It gives you a nice mellow Alpha feeling

dandynamo10
09-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Ok
Iv bought 4 herbs of lost empire

Ant extract
Horny goat
Pine pollen powder
Topkat ali

so along with this I have
Maca
ashwanganda
Rhiola
Royal jelly

Snell1234
09-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Ok

Ant extract
Horny goat
Pine pollen powder
Topkat ali

Maca
ashwanganda
Rhiola
Royal jelly

I highly recommend the pine pollen tincture from lost empire too.

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Ok

Ant extract
Horny goat
Pine pollen powder
Topkat ali

Maca
ashwanganda
Rhiola
Royal jellyThat's a good start. Just know the more you rotate the better it is

dandynamo10
09-06-2017, 10:47 AM
That's a good start. Just know the more you rotate the better it is

yea Il add more in asap.

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 10:53 AM
yea Il add more in asap.If finances are an issue which they are for most people just add one Herb in every couple of weeks or month... Because you're using them at such small intervals they last for a very long time. But the more you have in rotation the better the effect will be

dandynamo10
09-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Day 3 of the herbs.Generally feeling better the last 2 days after significant enough downswing last week. I seem to be slowly returning to the level i was two weeks ago . So hopefully I can stay improving , will start back at weight training next week. Just following the protocol this week and 3 HIIT workouts for exercise.

The improvements I made towards feeling in penis has stayed so hopefully a good sign .

I will probably start a cycle of r ando in 6 to 8 weeks and add more herbs next week.

I have had mainly sexual side effects but I think some smaller ones as when my mood improves for a few days , I then get notice sexual sides improving . Then usually a downswing. I think iv this happen about 3 times. The one last week was quite difficult however, as I improved very quickly for a few days then regressed but I'm beginning to understand the pattern abit more maybe but its hard to say.

I sleep fine but always up once during the night and just fall back asleep after 10 minutes

dandynamo10
09-09-2017, 04:59 AM
Ok I have taken 4 herbs.

Maca today.

I have no herbs left, waiting on the others to arrive. What should I do . Wait for the others to arrive and not take anything or go back to my day 1 herb but it will be only 5 days since iv taken it?

dandynamo10
09-10-2017, 05:48 AM
Ok I have noticed much more feeling in penis and testicles today. My testicles feel much fuller or bigger. I hope this is a good sign but maybe just an effect of the Maca yesterday

bizzbee
09-10-2017, 08:31 AM
You should stop thinking about it.

Ok I have taken 4 herbs.

Maca today.

I have no herbs left, waiting on the others to arrive. What should I do . Wait for the others to arrive and not take anything or go back to my day 1 herb but it will be only 5 days since iv taken it?

dandynamo10
09-10-2017, 09:21 AM
You should stop thinking about it.

Its hard in the first few weeks. But yea I probably need to stop analyzing the every little symptom for now. Just focus on the program and eventually it will be fine

Durantia37
09-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Its hard in the first few weeks. But yea I probably need to stop analyzing the every little symptom for now. Just focus on the program and eventually it will be fine

Exactly.

dandynamo10
09-11-2017, 05:49 AM
That's a good start. Just know the more you rotate the better it is

Going to add in 3 or 4 today, any recommendations anyone?! Input would be appreciated!!

jacknap
09-11-2017, 12:57 PM
going back and reading every single thread has served me well cause almost every question has already been asked and I didn't do that at first cause I was a mess lol.

i find it interesting that your twin got sides but his subsided. are you guys identical twins? if so that shows that perhaps if we were living more optimally pre-crash this could have been prevented...

dandynamo10
09-11-2017, 01:54 PM
going back and reading every single thread has served me well cause almost every question has already been asked and I didn't do that at first cause I was a mess lol.

i find it interesting that your twin got sides but his subsided. are you guys identical twins? if so that shows that perhaps if we were living more optimally pre-crash this could have been prevented...

Yes identical and 100% recovered. It was very quick for him. Yea its hard to understand to understand the reasons why. Maybe stress and high cortisol its a common theme for pfs sufferers when they crash.. who knows

Cdsnuts
09-11-2017, 02:17 PM

I can vouch for him....he has read every single thread.....lol.

EVERYTHING has been asked AND answered several times over at this point. That is what everyone should do, but of course when they first get here they're an absolute mess mentally.

I often wondered if a crash wouldn't have happened had I not been partying like a raging lunatic when I first got hit with sides. Drinking and partying like it was going out of style. I know my hormones were not in optimal shape during this time of my life. But ultimately I think it comes down to individual genetics.

jacknap
09-11-2017, 03:02 PM
I can vouch for him....he has read every single thread.....lol.

EVERYTHING has been asked AND answered several times over at this point. That is what everyone should do, but of course when they first get here they're an absolute mess mentally.

I often wondered if a crash wouldn't have happened had I not been partying like a raging lunatic when I first got hit with sides. Drinking and partying like it was going out of style. I know my hormones were not in optimal shape during this time of my life. But ultimately I think it comes down to individual genetics.

yeah I the month before I crashed I was stressed at my new job and wasn't getting the best sleep some nights. Then binge drank a couple nights after I thought I was in the clear and masturbated quite a bit. Plus the lsd and modafinil...

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

i went to the doctor 2 weeks after sides and he told me to not worry about and everyone else told me one time use no way that it could happen. wish i found your protocol as soon as i got sides might have been cured already.

Cdsnuts
09-11-2017, 03:47 PM
yeah I the month before I crashed I was stressed at my new job and wasn't getting the best sleep some nights. Then binge drank a couple nights after I thought I was in the clear and masturbated quite a bit. Plus the lsd and modafinil...

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

i went to the doctor 2 weeks after sides and he told me to not worry about and everyone else told me one time use no way that it could happen. wish i found your protocol as soon as i got sides might have been cured already.

Obviously from what you've shared it doesn't seem like it will take you as long as others to heal, although there is no possible way to tell for sure. You're still able to function somewhat, which is a good sign in regards to timeline.

The bottom line is get on the regimen and make it your way of life. Given the material you've covered thus far, I know you know this already. Once you pass the "cured" threshold, things start to get really good.

I couldn't imagine what my life would be like had I not implemented these things. PFS for me, was a blessing in disguise.

dandynamo10
09-21-2017, 01:08 AM
I am doing much better in the last few weeks or so. I have pretty much adjusted now to the program and its just part of everyday life now. But I did have gluten a few days ago and I immediately noticed that I dont feel good after eating it. My diet has mainly been fish salad bowl, eggs, green veg( I usually make a soup each day) . I think avoiding gluten foods has really helped me tbh. I have much more energy to go about my day.

PFS is not as much on my mind as in the first few weeks when I was a complete mess as you can see from the posts and tbh I probably still am to a smaller extent but I have become bit more focused on other aspects of my life which has helped.Im moving into a new place and Iv started to see some old friends again that hadn't seen me in a while.

One thing that has been on my mind is that should I tell more people about what im battling?, especially my new roommates (friend and his gf) . I have told my parents but they have generally not really understood how bad this is. They told me to go see a doctor which was a complete waste of time. Obviously my brother understands it but its not something I like to talk to him about as it brings back anxious memories for him. I have had great support from my GF so I am lucky but should I tell more Im not sure how they would take it.

But that has been one of the things on my mind. Do I tell more people? My friends are wondering why I am not out drinking etc :P

Improvements:

I have noticed some definite improvements.

Better feeling in testicles/ penis
spontaneous erections-This has become a bit better. Not very firm but better
morning erections/night-Much firmer

Sleep has been the same. I wake up at 3/4am for 10 minutes and go back to sleep. I usually get about 7 hours sleep. Its harder for me to get 8 like before. Its not a huge problem and its obviously hit people on here much worse so I cant complain too much.

I am bit sick atm as well, so hopefully will be 100% in a few days

dandynamo10
09-21-2017, 01:11 AM
Very grateful I found this forum and CD protocol. All the principles in the program are aspects I will continue to use post pre and post recovery.

TanedOut
09-21-2017, 05:25 AM
I am doing much better in the last few weeks or so. I have pretty much adjusted now to the program and its just part of everyday life now. But I did have gluten a few days ago and I immediately noticed that I dont feel good after eating it. My diet has mainly been fish salad bowl, eggs, green veg( I usually make a soup each day) . I think avoiding gluten foods has really helped me tbh. I have much more energy to go about my day.

PFS is not as much on my mind as in the first few weeks when I was a complete mess as you can see from the posts and tbh I probably still am to a smaller extent but I have become bit more focused on other aspects of my life which has helped.Im moving into a new place and Iv started to see some old friends again that hadn't seen me in a while.

One thing that has been on my mind is that should I tell more people about what im battling?, especially my new roommates (friend and his gf) . I have told my parents but they have generally not really understood how bad this is. They told me to go see a doctor which was a complete waste of time. Obviously my brother understands it but its not something I like to talk to him about as it brings back anxious memories for him. I have had great support from my GF so I am lucky but should I tell more Im not sure how they would take it.

But that has been one of the things on my mind. Do I tell more people? My friends are wondering why I am not out drinking etc :P

Improvements:

I have noticed some definite improvements.

Better feeling in testicles/ penis
spontaneous erections-This has become a bit better. Not very firm but better
morning erections/night-Much firmer

Sleep has been the same. I wake up at 3/4am for 10 minutes and go back to sleep. I usually get about 7 hours sleep. Its harder for me to get 8 like before. Its not a huge problem and its obviously hit people on here much worse so I cant complain too much.

I am bit sick atm as well, so hopefully will be 100% in a few days

If I were you I wouldn't tell everyone about it as they just won't understand. People on here are more likely to be supporting as they know what you're going through.

Regards no gluten and not being able to go out drinking, just say you have 'leaky gut' (which tbh you probably do as gut health is a factor in this condition) and that as a result you have to avoid gluten, sugar, alcohol etc for at least 6 months or until the condition improves. Once you're out of this mess then you'll be able to go out with them again and enjoy yourself fully!

Cdsnuts
09-25-2017, 04:51 PM
If I were you I wouldn't tell everyone about it as they just won't understand. People on here are more likely to be supporting as they know what you're going through.

Regards no gluten and not being able to go out drinking, just say you have 'leaky gut' (which tbh you probably do as gut health is a factor in this condition) and that as a result you have to avoid gluten, sugar, alcohol etc for at least 6 months or until the condition improves. Once you're out of this mess then you'll be able to go out with them again and enjoy yourself fully!

Most people aren't going to relate so it's better for your mental health to not tell them. This is good advice^^^^^^

dandynamo10
10-02-2017, 01:11 AM
Update:
Have a bit of head cold last week, it was ok but I was outside for work and came back etc. I should be alright in a day or two.

Regime currently.
Niaciminade (daily)
Vitamin D
Zinc
Magniesium
Pine Pollen (daily) Just a few days.

I have added the following herbs( hopefully arrive in a few days)

He Shou Wu Extract
Maral Root Extract
Cistanche Organic Dual Extract

Rotating the herbs is working very well for me . I have responded extremely well to the program. Lots of energy and generally feel much better than before but still some down turns which are inevitable.

My sleep is basically like this . I go to bed fall asleep easily. Wake up at about 3am with erection( much better than previously in terms of strength and how long it lasts) . Go back to sleep after 5 to 10 min . wake up at 7-7.30am. Not ahuge problem but this is basically the way it is.

The herbs really help with performance in the gym. I am only 71kg but can squat 145kg x5 pretty easily. But trying not to over do it. Basically just gym 2 times a week and HIIT the other days. Bdoyweight pull ups etc.

I tried to tell my sister and parents but they dont really get it. Generally telling people who dont have this , maybe its hard for them to comprehend what its like.

The conversations Iv had with people on here have generally helped me much more tbh.

dandynamo10
10-13-2017, 12:22 AM
Still feeling the effects of that flu. It seems to have killed my libidio and what not. Maybe just a bad downturn atm. My brother has crashed now also, he used some shampoo that had an extract of saw palmetto and crashed the day after.

Got bloods yesterday so waiting for them back. Its a good idea for me I think to have a record of them , even if they dont tell so much.

Mentally I am doing pretty well given the setback. My personal life outside of PFS is going quite well and of course my situation could be worse,. My sleep is a little bit affected(but I didnt wake during the night last night) but thankfully its not much worse.

Hopefully this flu can clear up 100% soon and I think I will return to where I was a few weeks ago.

Pine pollen(daily) I have not reacted to very well. It dosent seem to have had an effect but I will try it for a few more weeks.

I will probably try a juice feast in a few weeks (maybe 6) . Pro hormone phase then after.

Gonna probably add Bacopa and Tribulus now soon. I have about 12 herbs rotating which I will leave for now and add a few again in a few weeks.

jacknap
10-13-2017, 11:06 AM
which shampoo specifically did he use?

I was using this before I crashed as well and it had a bit of saw palmetto in it and I also used nizoral...

Pura Dor, Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb.com (https://ca.iherb.com/pr/Pura-D-or-Hair-Loss-Prevention-Therapy-Shampoo-16-fl-oz-473-ml/70597?ccode=CA&currcode=CAD&langcode=en-US&gclid=CjwKCAjwyIHPBRAIEiwAHPS-GCM7lRc888_DuVsYS_FE1dlnQGLMHPdFwnTHtSNKvyWn2T2ov5 0gKRoC544QAvD_BwE)

dandynamo10
10-14-2017, 12:33 AM
which shampoo specifically did he use?

I was using this before I crashed as well and it had a bit of saw palmetto in it and I also used nizoral...

Pura Dor, Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb.com (https://ca.iherb.com/pr/Pura-D-or-Hair-Loss-Prevention-Therapy-Shampoo-16-fl-oz-473-ml/70597?ccode=CA&currcode=CAD&langcode=en-US&gclid=CjwKCAjwyIHPBRAIEiwAHPS-GCM7lRc888_DuVsYS_FE1dlnQGLMHPdFwnTHtSNKvyWn2T2ov5 0gKRoC544QAvD_BwE)

CR Labs, the only one with saw palmetto extract

dandynamo10
10-14-2017, 01:55 PM
Guys need some help here. Got my bloods taken and the doctor is concerned by my
ALT ans Creatinine levels.

Here is my daily regime atm (not including herb rotation)
Niacin
Pine pollen
Zinc
Magnesium.

I am thinking of droping the Niacim as I think this my have caused it. Anyone has experience of this vitamin. Im not sure if my the doctor is being very cautious or my levels are dangerously high

dandynamo10
10-14-2017, 02:03 PM
ALT is 86
Creatinine 149

He is suggesting to go off the herbs but i obviously dont want to do that

Cdsnuts
10-15-2017, 03:13 PM
ALT is 86
Creatinine 149

He is suggesting to go off the herbs but i obviously dont want to do that

It's not the herbs. The doctor is misinformed.

If you're concerned with your levels, get some of this: http://amzn.to/2zaWwAP

dandynamo10
10-24-2017, 06:20 AM
update:

Feeling bit better now, seem to be returning to levels before the sickness. Hopefully I can push even a little bit forward.

I will probably get my bloods in a week or so and see if the eliminating niacim has an effect on my results etc.

I am going to add 3 or 4 more herbs to my rotation.

Current list.

Ant extract
Horny goat
Pine pollen powder (daily)
Topkat ali
Maca
ashwanganda
Rhiola
Royal jelly
He Shou Wu Extract
Maral Root Extract

Anyone any recommendations? I would love to hear.
I will add Shillijat after talking with jimmyjonas.

Master Mal
10-24-2017, 07:14 AM
update:

Feeling bit better now, seem to be returning to levels before the sickness. Hopefully I can push even a little bit forward.

I will probably get my bloods in a week or so and see if the eliminating niacim has an effect on my results etc.

I am going to add 3 or 4 more herbs to my rotation.

Current list.

Ant extract
Horny goat
Pine pollen powder (daily)
Topkat ali
Maca
ashwanganda
Rhiola
Royal jelly
He Shou Wu Extract
Maral Root Extract

Anyone any recommendations? I would love to hear.
I will add Shillijat after talking with jimmyjonas.

You seem to be doing great, Dandy. I'd also add come cordyceps in there. The Shillijat is also fantastic, so I recommend going that route.

I totally empathize about the sleep. I had a similar sleep cycle, only I'd wake up in a panic attack. If you're waking up with erections and are able to go back to sleep then you're already doing great. Trust me when I say you're heading in the right direction.

dandynamo10
10-24-2017, 07:39 AM
You seem to be doing great, Dandy. I'd also add come cordyceps in there. The Shillijat is also fantastic, so I recommend going that route.

I totally empathize about the sleep. I had a similar sleep cycle, only I'd wake up in a panic attack. If you're waking up with erections and are able to go back to sleep then you're already doing great. Trust me when I say you're heading in the right direction.

Thanks man. I have read your log too. Your willpower has been inspiring tbh

dandynamo10
10-30-2017, 12:42 PM
update.

Sexual symptoms improving again after the down period for a while so happy about that. Hopefully I can reach a new baseline in the next few weeks . New herbs hopefully arrive soon.

Im not taking the pine pollen consistently daily atm.Just every few days now.

Sleep still the same

Digestion better now(never a big problem but really good now)

dandynamo10
11-03-2017, 08:59 AM
bought some licorice root. Is this ok to experiment with?

Cdsnuts
11-03-2017, 08:30 PM

I've never used it. Others have though.

What made you decide to dial back the pine pollen?

dandynamo10
11-03-2017, 10:16 PM
I've never used it. Others have though.

What made you decide to dial back the pine pollen?

It coincided with a downturn, maybe just a coindidence. I will add it daily in a week or so again

Hulk Smash
11-05-2017, 07:10 AM

I think its better to stick to the herb list but if you feel you must try it out,
I suggest you limit it to only once or twice a week, in other words cycle it.
Seems to be the way others have taken it.

However I think it works similar to tribulus, tongat ali and pine pollen from what I've read.
So try not to experiment too much imo. I think the list we have is a safe bet.