PDA

View Full Version : Synthol plain to see...

Rulk
11-28-2012, 04:51 PM
'Egyptian Popeye' defends his 31-inch upper arms | Offbeat | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News (http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/Moustafa-Ismail-defends-his-31-inch-upper-arms-181190321.html)

Oh so much fail going on here... Hope the link works.

h2s
11-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Saw this on another board like 5 minutes, ago. He just looks pathetic.

http://media.komonews.com/images/121128_c_Worlds_Biggest_Arms_9.jpg

Rulk
11-28-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm not a violent person, but I just want to hit this dude with a bat. Sigh...

nate3993
11-28-2012, 10:59 PM
and i love how he talks about eating as if it was eating that got his arms to look like that. it's just sad. at least pros's muscles are actually muscles, outrageous amount of muscle, but still muscle. this is just shit.

Coolazice
11-29-2012, 04:53 AM
and i love how he talks about eating as if it was eating that got his arms to look like that. it's just sad. at least pros's muscles are actually muscles, outrageous amount of muscle, but still muscle. this is just shit.

Sadly, some pro's are using this stuff too.

Rodja
11-29-2012, 08:05 AM

They all do; it's just to what extent and how well they do it.

h2s
11-29-2012, 08:26 AM

They all do; it's just to what extent and how well they do it.

^ Definitely. I actually have NOTHING against SEO usage. It has it's place, and on a pro level it's a necessity. I always think of dat's comments concerning Synthol in these situations with humor. It is something along the lines of "I always find it funny the amount of steroid oils bodybuilders are willing to put into their body, but how appauled they act when they hear of another adding just the oil." I may have butchered the quote, but that was the general thought.

Now abuse, like the above, is rediculous. Unfortunately, it's what most perceive as the average usage.

For the record, I have never and have no intention of using an SEO. I state this only so some don't take my post as defensive.

Cobalt
11-29-2012, 04:20 PM
I could care less about what the guy does to get arms that big. Yes, it is pretty obvious what is going on, but what REALLY got me fired up is that The Guinness Book of World Records was about to throw his name in for biggest arms.
THAT would piss me off if it happened.

Coolazice
11-29-2012, 04:25 PM
I could care less about what the guy does to get arms that big. Yes, it is pretty obvious what is going on, but what REALLY got me fired up is that The Guinness Book of World Records was about to throw his name in for biggest arms.
THAT would piss me off if it happened.

Somebody would come forward to prove he was a phony or "Karma" would take care of it somehow. But yes, that would be highly irritating.

Rulk
11-29-2012, 04:30 PM
In the late 90's and the first half of the 20 ten's, synthol abuse amongst pro bb's was common, but looked absolutely horrible. Now days they have perfected the technique and it doesn't look so obvious anymore. It is what it is.

This prick should be hoisting 80's and 90 pound dumbells for curls with arms that big. He is definatly in his own fantasy land.

sandman
11-30-2012, 01:40 PM
don't these freaks understand that they are just walking jokes for the normal people

Rulk
11-30-2012, 04:44 PM
don't these freaks understand that they are just walking jokes for the normal people

Fuck, they are walking jokes to everyone in this world, especially bodybuilders.

BBG
11-30-2012, 07:44 PM
wtf (all that needs to be said folks)

iron
11-30-2012, 08:43 PM
synthol arms look like shit lol, they look like terds hanging off his arms

milehighguy
12-01-2012, 10:49 AM
That guys is an idiot. If you watch the video online he takes his shirt off because he thinks he is a bad ass and his is pretty soft all the way around.

O_RYAN_007
12-01-2012, 10:06 PM
That guys is an idiot. If you watch the video online he takes his shirt off because he thinks he is a bad ass and his is pretty soft all the way around.

YUP!!! I was waiting for someone to say this! A guy at work was showing me the video and talking all this shit about steroids and blah blah blah... I simply told the guy he had no idea what this guy was on and that he needed to do some goggling.

BBG
12-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Looks like the pillsboroughy doughboy in that vid. I've never had fat that sags off me... how can that guy even think that he's anything.

Scope75
12-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Wow just wow!!
That guy looks like shit!
His arms are a joke and the rest if him is just as bad.

ryansm
12-07-2012, 12:19 PM
This prick should be hoisting 80's and 90 pound dumbells for curls with arms that big. He is definatly in his own fantasy land.

If he had 30+ inch arms of muscle I'd hope he would be curling more than that...much more

DJM
12-07-2012, 12:54 PM
nice tris, really ads depth to the arm
his 3000g protein a day comment was cool too, im always looking for new dietary appraoches

BoneDaddy
12-07-2012, 01:10 PM
This dude reminds me of those guys who shoot saline and shit into their sac until it looks like a coconut is being smuggled.....

Scope75
12-07-2012, 01:33 PM
This dude reminds me of those guys who shoot saline and shit into their sac until it looks like a coconut is being smuggled.....

I've never even heard about that shit!!
I did see that guy shoot is nut with a pistol on Tosh.0

BoneDaddy
12-09-2012, 06:00 PM
I've never even heard about that shit!!
I did see that guy shoot is nut with a pistol on Tosh.0

My balls have ached ever since I saw that episode of Tosh

Scope75
12-10-2012, 12:33 AM
I could barely watch that video!
Shit hurt me threw the TV!