PDA

View Full Version : Sick for the first time since crash

Ridd
08-25-2017, 12:53 PM
I don't know exactly what to make of this, but I'm actually sick for the first time since my crash. I've heard a lot of people also say that they haven't gotten sick since they crashed- sure, people with PFS feel shitty a lot but this is actual, traditional, flu-like sickness.

Correlating with that my hair has been shedding crazy recently.

I don't know if this is something that I should see as a positive but I can't help but feel like this is a plus, or at least some sort of return to hormonal baseline.

any of the recovered guys experience something like this? I've had a lot of ups and downs recently and It could be the increase in trib i've been taking, but somethings definitely going on.

Maxout777
08-25-2017, 02:16 PM
I got sick for the first time about six months before final recovery. Could just be coincidence, so who knows.

Cdsnuts
08-25-2017, 03:56 PM
I don't know exactly what to make of this, but I'm actually sick for the first time since my crash. I've heard a lot of people also say that they haven't gotten sick since they crashed- sure, people with PFS feel shitty a lot but this is actual, traditional, flu-like sickness.

Correlating with that my hair has been shedding crazy recently.

I don't know if this is something that I should see as a positive but I can't help but feel like this is a plus, or at least some sort of return to hormonal baseline.

any of the recovered guys experience something like this? I've had a lot of ups and downs recently and It could be the increase in trib i've been taking, but somethings definitely going on.

It's a good sign.

It means your body has the energy to detoxify.

Don't take any over the counter suppression meds. Just let it come out.

jacknap
08-25-2017, 04:03 PM
I got sick the 2nd week after I crashed. just mild stuffy nose/sore throat. caught it from one of my lady friends who was coughing when we were hanging out.

I usually never got sick before this even happened but I was getting 0 sleep so my immune system was likely weak.