PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with meadows

DJM
11-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Some perspective on John Meadows/Mountain Dog: he currently handles Dave Tate's training and nutrition.

heres a vid of john meadows at trader joe's with canadian champ and universal poster boy antoine vaillant (from here in mtl)

ANTOINE VAILLANT - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmTSCmhI5g0)

another in a sit down with dave tate, giving logical simple advice

Elitefts.com - John Meadows Nutritional Update with Dave Tate (better audio) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixfdgx93Mrw)

imo, it seems where most everyone fails, or many struggle (myself included alot of times) is the DIET part of eat sleep train.....i think its 85-90% of things, you are what you eat, and people put way too much stock in supps and anabolics, or even programs, and under appreciate the incredible importance of food

nate3993
11-29-2012, 02:16 PM
love that trader joes vid. was real glad to see valliant finally get his pro card. i think his physique is so much better than mike johnson's. johnson just has a strange look to his.

the one issue with the pros is the dam GH. they can juice it up, but when u just turn pro and ur abs are already separating down the middle and ur stomach is protruding, what's your mid section gonna look like by the time u make it to the olympia stage. the other thing i've noticed is that, if u look at arnold's measurements and ronnie's, the arms aren't even really that much bigger. the things that got bigger were legs, back, and mid section to the max. GH hasn't done any good for pros. it's just made em all look preggers with massive heads. tis a shame

DJM
11-29-2012, 02:24 PM
vaillant looks like night n day when you compare '11 to '12, ill thank meadows for that

the gh keeps them dry mind you

vaillant has great lines now, hopefully he holds on to them......if you are a fan, check out his cooking shows on youtube, the guy is a crack head.....you can tell from the trader joe's clip hes calmed down a ton seeing meadows seems extremely quiet character wise

h2s
11-29-2012, 02:39 PM
love that trader joes vid. was real glad to see valliant finally get his pro card. i think his physique is so much better than mike johnson's. johnson just has a strange look to his.

the one issue with the pros is the dam GH. they can juice it up, but when u just turn pro and ur abs are already separating down the middle and ur stomach is protruding, what's your mid section gonna look like by the time u make it to the olympia stage. the other thing i've noticed is that, if u look at arnold's measurements and ronnie's, the arms aren't even really that much bigger. the things that got bigger were legs, back, and mid section to the max. GH hasn't done any good for pros. it's just made em all look preggers with massive heads. tis a shame

Insulin.

nate3993
11-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Insulin.

r u saying this also attributes to the belly? or the abs separating down the middle? or r u just stating that that's the last part of a pro's arsenal? the juice, gh, insulin.

Rodja
11-29-2012, 03:38 PM
r u saying this also attributes to the belly? or the abs separating down the middle? or r u just stating that that's the last part of a pro's arsenal? the juice, gh, insulin.

Insulin and androgens are responsible for abdominal distention, not GH.

h2s
11-29-2012, 03:46 PM

^That. Insulin is the cause of the monsters you see today on stage.

Rodja
11-29-2012, 04:04 PM
^That. Insulin is the cause of the monsters you see today on stage.

That it is. The hypertrophic effects of GH is highly overrated, but insulin changed the game. However, both slin and androgens increase VAT and give the distention that is prevalent in BB'ing.

h2s
11-29-2012, 04:12 PM
That it is. The hypertrophic effects of GH is highly overrated, but insulin changed the game. However, both slin and androgens increase VAT and give the distention that is prevalent in BB'ing.

Definitely, I didn't mean to exclude Androgens in my statement.

BR99TAL
11-29-2012, 04:30 PM
"precooked" chicken repackaged for microwave use???
holy smokes!!! and i thought those pesticide laws for foods in spain - where most gets imported to us - are nasty.

Mr_math
11-29-2012, 04:37 PM
I shop at tjs all the time. I'm gonna get huge now!!!!! Lots of French toast and Dunkers!

Great post though guys :) that pre cooked chicken tastes like shit. Horrible meat quality :(

DJM
11-29-2012, 04:55 PM
"precooked" chicken repackaged for microwave use???
holy smokes!!! and i thought those pesticide laws for foods in spain - where most gets imported to us - are nasty.

we got precooked turkey, 10min in the microwave

gross, but better than a mcckicken i guess

Coolazice
11-29-2012, 04:56 PM
we got precooked turkey, 10min in the microwave

gross, but better than a mcckicken i guess

Did you start eating a little meat again? :confused:

Rulk
11-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Eating is the most under-rated aspect of bodybuilding. The best eaters are usually the best competitiors. But to make it to the elite level, you have to do the drug cocktail. You can eat all you want, but without the the drugs, it's not gonna happen.

nate3993
11-29-2012, 07:37 PM

I thought it was common knowledge that taking all the growth hormone makes ur liver secrete IGF1, and the intestines have some of the highest IGF1 receptors, so their intestines become enlarged leading to a protruding stomach. This is not true at all?

Rodja
11-29-2012, 07:44 PM
I thought it was common knowledge that taking all the growth hormone makes ur liver secrete IGF1, and the intestines have some of the highest IGF1 receptors, so their intestines become enlarged leading to a protruding stomach. This is not true at all?

Think of it this way: if that were true, then the entire GI would become so enlarged and inflamed that digestion would not be possible. GH is metabolized into IGF-1, but it does not make the liver secrete IGF-1 when taken exogenously. Now, GH usage may be indirectly involved due to insulin resistance and the need for higher doses of insulin, which would lead to extra VAT, but it is not the primary culprit. One thing that is not stressed enough is the actual stretching of the stomach due to the amount of food that these guys eat every day.

nate3993
11-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Dam. I feel so un-knowledgeable now. I pride myself on my hormone/ bodybuilding info, but I guess I didn't do my research here. They do eat crazy amounts, but Arnold DID eat 6-7 lbs of meat a day, and god knows how many carbs, fats, etc so it's not like in his day they didnt eat a shit ton too. I'd say it's more drugs than food in these cases. But interesting on the HGH. I'm like shocked though how little it turns out I knew on this. I mean, there's much more advanced things about hormones I know, but I didn't know why pro's stomach's were so huge? I shall now verbally abuse myself for the next week. Haha

Rulk
11-29-2012, 08:31 PM
I feel you nate, i'm a small fry when it comes to knowledge, less so than you probably. I still think "drug belly" is mostly about drugs and not so much about food. Other things do factor in though I bet. Types of excercises performed could cause belly/waist expansion- squats, deadlifts. One guru I believe said it had lot to do also, with the amount of muscle these guys put on nowadays. the competitors are shorter, but are heavier, and that the muscle must go somewhere. If you think about it, every muscle is going to grow, obliques, abs and so on. So it's a combination of everything I guess. Genetics play a big role too.

DJM
11-29-2012, 09:02 PM
One thing that is not stressed enough is the actual stretching of the stomach due to the amount of food that these guys eat every day.
beat me to it, wanted to come back to this but hit the gym.....10meals a day will do that, and the gh will keep the skin infront of it thin, hence the extended abs

- - - Updated - - -

Dam. I feel so un-knowledgeable now. I pride myself on my hormone/ bodybuilding info, but I guess I didn't do my research here. They do eat crazy amounts, but Arnold DID eat 6-7 lbs of meat a day, and god knows how many carbs, fats, etc so it's not like in his day they didnt eat a shit ton too. I'd say it's more drugs than food in these cases. But interesting on the HGH. I'm like shocked though how little it turns out I knew on this. I mean, there's much more advanced things about hormones I know, but I didn't know why pro's stomach's were so huge? I shall now verbally abuse myself for the next week. Haha

ill guess that arnold's 4hr+ workouts helped metabolize the food better than the standard 1hr15 these days

DJM
11-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Did you start eating a little meat again? :confused:

im at the grocery store alot, and im an observant person........no meat, i do however contemplate what meat could do for me, itd prob be more effective than aas at the stage im at

O_RYAN_007
11-29-2012, 09:44 PM
im at the grocery store alot, and im an observant person........no meat, i do however contemplate what meat could do for me, itd prob be more effective than aas at the stage im at

Think about deer meat, and grass fed beef... Yumo!

I think I do a pretty damn good just mon-friday with my meals, but I think I need to re-evavlute the type of carbs I eat and at what time.

Whats the deal with not eating wheat?? Whats so bad with it? I eat shredded wheat in the morning, should I stick to some rolled oats as stated in this vid by meadows? What about the carbs before a workout, simple or complex? I'm assuming the carbs pro should always be simple. I'm not trying to complicate things, I'm just trying to dial things in a bit, and I've really stayed away from simple carbs for a very long time.

nate3993
11-29-2012, 10:52 PM
^ I don't eat wheat cuz I'm gluten intolerant. Gluten isn't even good for you, and I bet a lot of wheat has GMO

Rodja
11-30-2012, 07:59 PM

Anything regarding Arnold's training, eating, and cycles I take with a GIANT grain of salt. Depending on the source, that could be upwards of 650+g of protein per day.

nate3993
12-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Anything regarding Arnold's training, eating, and cycles I take with a GIANT grain of salt. Depending on the source, that could be upwards of 650+g of protein per day.

The 6-7 lbs was a quote from arni himself.

EDIT: now that I think about it, it may not have been 6-7 lbs for arnie. I think that may be a quote from a current pro, but I know he said lbs for sure.

Jimbuick
12-03-2012, 03:54 AM
The 6-7 lbs was a quote from arni himself.

EDIT: now that I think about it, it may not have been 6-7 lbs for arnie. I think that may be a quote from a current pro, but I know he said lbs for sure.

Isn't that from the synthol arms guy?

DJM
12-03-2012, 08:23 AM

or the rumored 100mg dbol ed for a year lol

pman42
12-04-2012, 01:02 AM
I'm pretty lucky to be within driving distance of pastured cow/bison/lamb farms. every so often i go get a bunch and freeze it. meat is a foundation of my diet, and good quality meat is important. DJM, if you aren't eating meat and feel you want to try it, I'd go with the best quality you can afford. once i went grassfed, i never went back.

funny that antoine buys organic free range meat then takes AAS. just a funny contradiction to me.

DJM
12-04-2012, 06:44 AM
I'm pretty lucky to be within driving distance of pastured cow/bison/lamb farms. every so often i go get a bunch and freeze it. meat is a foundation of my diet, and good quality meat is important. DJM, if you aren't eating meat and feel you want to try it, I'd go with the best quality you can afford. once i went grassfed, i never went back.

funny that antoine buys organic free range meat then takes AAS. just a funny contradiction to me.
^^^^^that contradiction is everywhere on these forums

Mr_math
01-10-2013, 07:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqj5DwlDP0Q&sns=em

Episode 2

DJM
01-10-2013, 07:34 PM
^^^had just copied this haha nice

Mr_math
01-10-2013, 07:36 PM
^^^had just copied this haha nice

Haha yea I saw It online and thought of the first one on here. Valiant is funny lol.

Rulk
01-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Checklist:
Find the nearest Trader Joes.
Kiwis, for vitamin C and as almost as much pottasium as a banana.
Grass fed option over pretty much everything else.
May try Coconut milk for an immunity boost.
Cranberry Juice ( not from concentrate ) for liver support.
Poll and Troll caught wild albacore tuna is prefered, du to low mercury.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 08:09 PM
That's one smart man!!

DJM
01-10-2013, 08:23 PM
^^^everytime i watch these food clips, i see how shit my diet is lol, not shit but could be so much better

BBG
01-10-2013, 08:48 PM
He looks enormous considering he is 5'5"

nate3993
01-10-2013, 09:09 PM
whoa. i had no idea how short he was. i do love his info though. i gotta watch shopping with meadows part 2 now

Scope75
01-10-2013, 09:36 PM
^^^everytime i watch these food clips, i see how shit my diet is lol, not shit but could be so much better

Same here and I'll be slowly cleaning up my food choices, and these videos are nice because they show and tell you why and what to eat.

DJM
01-10-2013, 09:43 PM
im close, my fridge is g2g, its the little bits of new info he drops that i like and remember next time i shop
food is 85% of the game, and usually the deciding factor in what we look like, and how we are doing on the inside

Scope75
01-10-2013, 09:58 PM
im close, my fridge is g2g, its the little bits of new info he drops that i like and remember next time i shop
food is 85% of the game, and usually the deciding factor in what we look like, and how we are doing on the inside

I'll be living by my self next month so my whole house will be g2g!!
With a completely fresh start I'll only buy things I need to have around and there won't be any garbage in the whole house.
I'm really looking forward to that first grocery shopping run I make.

milehighguy
01-10-2013, 10:22 PM
With a completely fresh start I'll only buy things I need to have around and there won't be any garbage in the whole house.

Yea, that is nice. That always works best for me. If its not in the fridge or pantry then I won't eat it. The chick is slowly getting on the same page but sometimes makes it hard by bringing in something I know I shouldn't eat.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 10:24 PM
To tell the complete truth the more I read about JM the more I'd like to pay him and have a diet and training plan made for me.
Would be a great learning experience and well worth the money.

BBG
01-10-2013, 10:31 PM

Let's be roommates ;)

BBG
01-10-2013, 10:36 PM
I asked my buddy how training with Meadows is:

oh. he's very nice and accommodating. i took a lesson from s2b and PN about having a coach if you are a coach, and i think the most interesting thing is that he's just always nice. obviously i never give him a problem, but sometimes problems arise. he doesn't flip out like its my fault or something (which i have experienced, and for someone as "experienced" but not necessarily advanced as i am, that's pretty insulting. sometimes its hard to get straight answers out of him, but thats just the nature of the questions i think. i think all my needs and questions would be answered if i had the money to just have him do my training and diet for a whole year of contest prep, off and in season.

nate3993
01-10-2013, 10:38 PM
To tell the complete truth the more I read about JM the more I'd like to pay him and have a diet and training plan made for me.
Would be a great learning experience and well worth the money.
IMO, just watching the shopping videos gives you a pretty good idea of what to do. if it were contest prep though, i could see paying.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Let's be roommates ;)
Lol!
Would be cool to have 1 roommate that had the same goals and drive as I do.
Probably get sick and tired of said person quickly thou.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 10:50 PM
IMO, just watching the shopping videos gives you a pretty good idea of what to do. if it were contest prep though, i could see paying.

The videos are great, but what your be paying for is his knowledge to set up a program to follow and what you should be eating and when you should eat it.

Rulk
01-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Everyday is a chance to better ourselves.

food is 85% of the game, and usually the deciding factor in what we look like, and how we are doing on the insideNot quite there yet... I like the non-perishable food he picks out. For a minute I was thinking I had to by fresh produce and meats, almost on a day to day basis. Still, a few trips a week probably is more realistic.

Same here and I'll be slowly cleaning up my food choices, and these videos are nice because they show and tell you why and what to eat. It'll be interesting to see what you go with, food wise. Sounds like your about to get hardnasty with it:cool:

Yea, that is nice. That always works best for me. If its not in the fridge or pantry then I won't eat it. The chick is slowly getting on the same page but sometimes makes it hard by bringing in something I know I shouldn't eat.
Oh yeah, getting the other half to committ makes the journey a bit easier.

Lol!
Would be cool to have 1 roommate that had the same goals and drive as I do.
Probably get sick and tired of said person quickly thou. You guys would be huge in one year if ya'll lived together!

Scope75
01-10-2013, 11:41 PM
NOA my food is going to be as free range and as natural as possible. Much like you see in the videos but on a larger scale.
Next time my uncle is at his ranch around here I'm going to go and pick out my steer and I'll pick it up and have it butchered up when its ready. A family friend that live in my same town raises free range/cage free chickens and I'll be placing an order for a several of those. Need to track down the local eggs if not ill eat the Costco organic eggs. Still have to find some wild caught fish but that shouldn't be fine I don't plan to buy fish in bulk.
Veggies stocked at all times fruit stocked at all times and just a small amount of healthy snacks will complete the list.
Lots of little things missings but i post those when the time comes.
The day I move in and stock the house up on fuel will be the day shit starts to get really serious.

Yes we would be huge and broke because I'm sure we both can eat a lot and consumer large amounts of protein. Lol

Rulk
01-10-2013, 11:54 PM
This year I will start my own search for free range this and that, plus a mother fucking trader joes! Yeah, i'm going all in this year, why not? But not all at once mind you. I'll keep adding in something good on a regular basis.

Scope75
01-11-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm going all fucking in the second that door shuts behind me after shopping.

Mr_math
01-11-2013, 12:19 AM
This year I will start my own search for free range this and that, plus a mother fucking trader joes! Yeah, i'm going all in this year, why not? But not all at once mind you. I'll keep adding in something good on a regular basis.

Huge trader joes up in silverdale noa. About 45 north of Tacoma up the 16 and 3.
Actually the biggest one ive ever seen

DJM
01-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Yeah, i'm going all in this year, why not? But not all at once mind you. I'll keep adding in something good on a regular basis.
you must be bad at poker dude!

DJM
01-11-2013, 07:12 AM

this 100x ^^^^^
not just food, but with everything

- whats best program to build quality muscle? just fkn go lift something heavy
- how long is best in the gym? 45min 1hr15? i see different answers? uhhh, just fkn go to the gym and end when you think its done
- what protein is best for prewo?prebed? at 3:26pm? should i wake up and drink a shake? honestly wtf, eat/drink enough of it throughout the day whatever kind it is
- whats best grip for chins? deads? db curl? uh whatever enables you to pick the shit up probably

so yes the guy is smart, and definitely worth the coin that vaillant is paying, but hes going to the ironman, most of us are just improving our physiques.....at the end of the day its real damn easy, eat good (be it wild planet tuna or the $1 walmart tuna itll work), train often and when you are there actually train........and its magic how shit happens with consistency.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeen you think you are in such great shape you can compete, then yeah hire one of these guys

there was a question about timing of carbs and aminos intra workout in another thread, and i too found it interesting and said fuck it ill try it.....lasted a day, the methodology i dont argue, the sipping at this time then drink from this cup then 30min later this one, now sip here ect ect, just seemed over complicating for myself for the 5% difference it might ultimately make

heres an example, friend, hes 23, paid this high end trainer a lot for a diet and program,wanted size, brought it to the gym with him and everything followed to a fkn T.....i asked wtf is that, took a look and thought damn that money shoulda went on money, i woulda done you a program off my head in 5min, 3less pages and itd prob work better.....he wanted to run its course seeing he was out hundreds, then switched to mine, which really was just a general 5-10min discussion and not a 1hr app......guess which worked

****fuck i just woke up, rant over, meadows is great, i like his thinking training wise and i learn a little every time i listen to him......but hes not life changing lol

h2s
01-11-2013, 08:28 AM
this 100x ^^^^^
not just food, but with everything

- whats best program to build quality muscle? just fkn go lift something heavy I have tried soo many different routines, each "better" than the one I was on at the time. Yet I keep going back to one, and it is because it works, stopped carrying about what the newest one
- how long is best in the gym? 45min 1hr15? i see different answers? uhhh, just fkn go to the gym and end when you think its doneIt is crazy how short I am in the gym somedays, and long other days, I go by feel.
- what protein is best for prewo?prebed? at 3:26pm? should i wake up and drink a shake? honestly wtf, eat/drink enough of it throughout the day whatever kind it isOutside of when I tried intensive carb cycling, I can't remember the last time I timed anything.
- whats best grip for chins? deads? db curl? uh whatever enables you to pick the shit up probably Same thought process.

Great post and couldn't agree more.

The only thing I was slightly indifferent on, is I do think there can be good that comes out of hiring a trainer of higher calibur, even for the amateur. Now granted, I wouldn't pay nearly what he wants, but having someone who has extensive pre-contest knowledge, particularly in the hormone department, could be of benefit, especially when dealing with certain hormones for the first time. That said, hiring someone of this calibur and expecting a life change is a very big waste of money.

Scope75
01-11-2013, 08:43 AM
DJM I don't what it is but your post really get across to me and you are completely correct.
I gave my ex shit for hiring a trainer last year so I can't turn around and hire one ill never even meet. Lol
I'm real good about sticking with something after is dump some cash into the hobby. With this hobby I'll just spend a bunch on food and more equipment. I hate seeing things go to waste.
Plus I know as soon as I'm in my own house I'll be able to get leaner and bigger by eating lots of good healthy food.

Rodja
01-11-2013, 09:13 AM
The best way to describe 99.999% of people in the gym is a quote that Wendler uses, "Give someone 90% of what to do and all they will do is freak out about the remaining 10%."

I would venture to say that almost all threads are made regarding that 10% and trying to micromanage and manipulate variables that may have 1% difference.

DJM
01-11-2013, 10:17 AM
The best way to describe 99.999% of people in the gym is a quote that Wendler uses, "Give someone 90% of what to do and all they will do is freak out about the remaining 10%."

I would venture to say that almost all threads are made regarding that 10% and trying to micromanage and manipulate variables that may have 1% difference.
love that guy, his thinking, to date that vid on his thoughts bout the internet is one of the best and everyone should see it

DJM
01-11-2013, 10:20 AM
DJM I don't what it is but your post really get across to me and you are completely correct.
I gave my ex shit for hiring a trainer last year so I can't turn around and hire one ill never even meet. Lol
I'm real good about sticking with something after is dump some cash into the hobby. With this hobby I'll just spend a bunch on food and more equipment. I hate seeing things go to waste.
Plus I know as soon as I'm in my own house I'll be able to get leaner and bigger by eating lots of good healthy food.

i think i know enough to help some people, including my wife, who has paid a trainer, dietition, another program, bout something called herbalife, wants nutriystem, even wanted the kardashian pills, what i do 'doesnt work' she says.....when the above fails she comes back to me, i fix her up, and she quits inside 10days........then some friend says they lost weight on this other fkn thing and she wants that

Rodja
01-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Speaking of Herbalife:
Why Bill Ackman is targeting Herbalife - Jan. 8, 2013 (http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/08/investing/herbalife-ackman/index.html?hpt=hp_t2)

Rulk
01-11-2013, 04:20 PM
you must be bad at poker dude!I dont even play :)

I would venture to say that almost all threads are made regarding that 10% and trying to micromanage and manipulate variables that may have 1% difference. I agree, but if we stopped talking about the 10%, we'd have half as much to talk about on these forums. Lets face it, a lot of us love to talk shop and all the minute details, in hopes of dialing it in, ever so much further.

As for the effort of cleaning up the diet, for a long time the knowledge has been knocking on my door, whether it's meeting and talkling to vegans, vegetarians, people who go all organic and what not. For me, I want to stop the "Overfeeding, yet undernourished", cycle of eating. Meaning most of the food choices we ( American's at least ) choose, are high in calories ( due to sat. fat and sugar content ), but our cell's are not getting the proper nutrients it needs to reproduce a healthy body. It seems to me a slow suicide by food.

Now being past mid 30's, I want to change my lifestyle now, and create healthy habits. It's more than just " Gotta eat my vegetables now", kind of phase, it's real deal time. Time to grow up and finally be good to my body. Shit why not? I love myself and I want to be happy. That being said, you have to slowly make the adjustments to make them permanent, not just expect a 100% turnover. This will be a long process, but each day I will make an effort to better myself.

Scope75
01-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Went shopping today!!
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/13AFC17F-9988-460B-A006-BAE3F8918479-22316-00000F5EB09E06FA_zpsccc7ede7.jpg

Mr_math
01-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Went shopping today!!
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/13AFC17F-9988-460B-A006-BAE3F8918479-22316-00000F5EB09E06FA_zpsccc7ede7.jpg

Party at scopes house.

Maybe a bunch of us can move down there, lift like maniacs, film it, sell the idea to abc and make a reality show.

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Party at scopes house.

Maybe a bunch of us can move down there, lift like maniacs, film it, sell the idea to abc and make a reality show.

we could all be competing for something very shameful and sell it to VH1. or walk around shirtless and talk about stupid shit and sell it to MTV.

Mr_math
01-11-2013, 05:13 PM
we could all be competing for something very shameful and sell it to VH1. or walk around shirtless and talk about stupid shit and sell it to MTV.

Show me the $$$$

Scope75
01-11-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm game for it as long as I'm getting paid!!

Rulk
01-11-2013, 05:39 PM

Worked for the Jersey Shore show ;)

Scope75
01-11-2013, 05:41 PM
John Meadows is my hero!! Lol
Went shopping today and so far the only thing I've tried that be talked about was the free range organic cheese so I bought 2 different kinds and damn they are so much better than regular cheese or high end cheese made with normal milk.
Can't wait to make that coconut flour bread and put some organic unsalted butter on it.
I have a good feeling about this way of eating.
I also picked up some organic free range hamburger and a few other items I'll be tring out this weekend.