PDA

View Full Version : A Question for you all

jimmyjonas
08-28-2017, 01:29 PM
Hi guys,

I've been keeping my head down and chipping away with the protocol and slowly but surely I've been moving in the right direction, ive just been rotating the herbs along with paleo and exercise and have thus far have avoided pro hormones, its really helping me particularly with my mental state and slowly with physical symptoms I know I will get through it but something that happened last night has me a bit freaked, when I got hit with PFS I remember clearly that night going to bed and getting a sharp stabbing pain in my balls and through to the glans, quite a sharp nasty pain out of nowhere, the next morning I woke up sensation had gone from below and with that everything started to go to shit, for the first few weeks after this I got the odd shooting stabbing pain thankfully that eventually subsided.

Last night I got a similiar pain again which did freak me out a bit as its been so long since that happened and wondering wtf would cause it or could it be actually a good sign that things are rebalancing?

Ive no interest in going to a doctor as they havent a fucking clue when it comes to this as we all know and they cost me a small fortune plus I trust the opinion of cd and others here more than I ever will a doctor so am I concerned over nothing and is this norm on the path to recovery?

Cheers guys,

Jimmy

Durantia37
08-28-2017, 01:40 PM
I've personally come to associate ball pain with upswings, as if things down there are getting re-filled with blood (that's just what it feels like, not saying that's what it is). Mine is normally pretty mild though. Highly doubt you have anything to worry about if you're hitting the protocol every day.

Cdsnuts
08-28-2017, 02:09 PM
I used to get this when I was recovering.

It may be related to your balls pumping out more hormones then they're used to. This is obviously just a guess, but as Durantia had mentioned, it was always during the beginning of an upswing.

Sometimes they would be absolutely sore to the touch. And for some reason, it was always when I was laying in bed. I would actually have to pull my sack either to the front or through my legs toward the back so that they weren't between my legs.

You'll be fine.

jimmyjonas
08-28-2017, 04:15 PM
I used to get this when I was recovering.

It may be related to your balls pumping out more hormones then they're used to. This is obviously just a guess, but as Durantia had mentioned, it was always during the beginning of an upswing.

Sometimes they would be absolutely sore to the touch. And for some reason, it was always when I was laying in bed. I would actually have to pull my sack either to the front or through my legs toward the back so that they weren't between my legs.

You'll be fine.

Cheers dude, thanks for support, I guess I have psychological scars from this too and the pain triggered a bit of panic and the thought of fuck here we go again, but I hear ya, overall things are going good, the herbs have been having an awesome effect. Cheers CD and Durantia appreciate it.

Cdsnuts
08-28-2017, 04:46 PM
Cheers dude, thanks for support, I guess I have psychological scars from this too and the pain triggered a bit of panic and the thought of fuck here we go again, but I hear ya, overall things are going good, the herbs have been having an awesome effect. Cheers CD and Durantia appreciate it.

Our minds are working against us in this battle. You need to learn to become present and quiet the negative internal chatter. This takes a conscious effort. Breath work and meditation are necessities while fighting this.

Keep doing what you're doing and things will continue to progress in a forward fashion.