PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Take Your Herbs?

Master Mal
08-29-2017, 05:16 PM
We all have our different rituals for the protocol, so I was curious how you took your herbs. Some taste good, some taste like ass, but we all have our different delivery method. What's yours?

I myself put the herbs in a shake with some Quest Protein powder (no soy! Yay!) and pine pollen. I also brew up a cup of shilajit to have on the side. It's pretty much my breakfast.

Also, if that's the totally wrong way to be taking the herbs lemme know.

Durantia37
08-29-2017, 07:19 PM
We all have our different rituals for the protocol, so I was curious how you took your herbs. Some taste good, some taste like ass, but we all have our different delivery method. What's yours?

I myself put the herbs in a shake with some Quest Protein powder (no soy! Yay!) and pine pollen. I also brew up a cup of shilajit to have on the side. It's pretty much my breakfast.

Also, if that's the totally wrong way to be taking the herbs lemme know.

I toss-and-wash everything every day, including niacinamide and caffeine powder.

jacknap
08-29-2017, 07:48 PM
toss and wash the bad tasting ones to get it over with eg) tongkat / shilajit

the ones that i like the taste I put in shakes eg) maca / pine pollen

Ridd
08-29-2017, 07:52 PM
I don't think there's a wrong way, but I gotta say, there are much better ways to take some of this stuff. Especially the tastier stuff.

Applesauce has become a staple food. (organic,unsweetened)

Mix some applesauce with whatever herb you want and throw some cinnamon and that shit is tasting goooooood.

I'll go multi dose a week on licorice root, maca and pine pollen because my body handles them well and they all taste amazing.

Another go to is sprinkling that shit on some watermelon that I mix with coconut oil and cinnamon. Holy shit, I don't know if this has been discovered, but it should be a well known desert option.

Cdsnuts
09-06-2017, 06:33 PM
I toss-and-wash everything every day, including niacinamide and caffeine powder.

Same. Everything gets tossed and washed.

Fausto Soares
11-02-2017, 09:24 PM
I put the herb on milk with coffe with empty stomach, but Tongkat Ali and Tribullus is almost impossible for me to take on liquid, this week i've put the Lost Empire Tongkat in capsules and my high quality Tribulus capsules is just arriving.

Cdsnuts
11-03-2017, 12:43 AM
I put the herb on milk with coffe with empty stomach, but Tongkat Ali and Tribullus is almost impossible for me to take on liquid, this week i've put the Lost Empire Tongkat in capsules and my high quality Tribulus capsules is just arriving.What Trib do you use?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Fausto Soares
11-03-2017, 03:18 AM
What Trib do you use?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It is World A.B.S BTT Pro, it is one of the few Tribullus brand wich makes reference to Protodioscin (what most interest ) and this is the only brand wich i've seen whose have more than 300 mg of it (of 500 mg per capsule), just to you know, the only Tribulus but this wich i have seen whose makes reference to Protodioscin is Androsten wich have 10x less protodioscin than BTT Pro.

basementdweller
11-03-2017, 08:35 AM
It is World A.B.S BTT Pro, it is one of the few Tribullus brand wich makes reference to Protodioscin (what most interest ) and this is the only brand wich i've seen whose have more than 300 mg of it (of 500 mg per capsule), just to you know, the only Tribulus but this wich i have seen whose makes reference to Protodioscin is Androsten wich have 10x less protodioscin than BTT Pro.

good to know, I have yet to find a tribulus that does anything for me.

jacknap
11-03-2017, 10:50 AM
I put the herb on milk with coffe with empty stomach, but Tongkat Ali and Tribullus is almost impossible for me to take on liquid, this week i've put the Lost Empire Tongkat in capsules and my high quality Tribulus capsules is just arriving.

lol I remember when I first used tongkat. I thought if I put 200mg in my shakes it would mask the tongkat taste. Nope. Basically made 1.5L taste like a tongkat shakes LOL.

I had to sip it for 2 hours little by little cause I didn't want to waste all the precious ingredients lol.

toss n wash ftw.

Cdsnuts
11-03-2017, 07:42 PM
lol I remember when I first used tongkat. I thought if I put 200mg in my shakes it would mask the tongkat taste. Nope. Basically made 1.5L taste like a tongkat shakes LOL.

I had to sip it for 2 hours little by little cause I didn't want to waste all the precious ingredients lol.

toss n wash ftw.

Yeah....there's no masking that shit.