PDA

View Full Version : How about this

JB1989
09-07-2017, 06:16 AM
When I spoke to Dr Goldstein over in San Fran. One of the things he said was a shame was that I didn't have a full hormonal profile done before taking finasteride. If I had he said he could exactly see which hormones are out of balance and put them back.

I was thinking I have two brothers around the same age. They are fit and healthy. Do you think it is worth paying for them to have full hormonal profiles done. Then comparing there hormones to mine. And getting the doctor to adjust whatever hormones are different in mine so it matches there's?

I'm on the protocol and it's going well. I was just curious about this one. Great to get CD's take.

Thanks,

Jon

Meegs
09-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Hi Jon- I'm not CD obviously, but this seems like an easy answer. Dr. Goldstein, nor any doctor for that matter, is going to "put your hormones back in balance". It doesn't matter if he had a before picture or not. If anything, he would probably make you worse off.

The only thing that will get you better is the holistic approach that you have been following here.

I know you want CD's opinion (and honestly I would too), but seems to me that would be a total waste of money. Not to mention risky, if he treated you after finding "something".

Benq123
09-07-2017, 12:31 PM
I agree with the above. Drugs got us in this message it will not get us out in my opinion (without being relient on them). I personally don't even use pro hormones ATM only herbs and natural things.

biatch
09-07-2017, 12:38 PM
When I spoke to Dr Goldstein over in San Fran. One of the things he said was a shame was that I didn't have a full hormonal profile done before taking finasteride. If I had he said he could exactly see which hormones are out of balance and put them back.

I was thinking I have two brothers around the same age. They are fit and healthy. Do you think it is worth paying for them to have full hormonal profiles done. Then comparing there hormones to mine. And getting the doctor to adjust whatever hormones are different in mine so it matches there's?

I'm on the protocol and it's going well. I was just curious about this one. Great to get CD's take.

Thanks,

Jon

Each singular individul in this world has a singular hormonal profile, with singular receptors profile and response...that's the reason even twins have different characters and different skills and perception of reality...so that's a big bullshit in my opinion.
Plus PFS is not only about blood numbers, it would be esier if it was that way...

JB1989
09-07-2017, 02:22 PM
Ok thanks guys