PDA

View Full Version : Headaches after increasing my exercise

Benq123
09-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Anyone else experience this?
I also gets these for a couple days after a set back.
Reckon I decrease the exercise or push through?
Also any natural methods you found helped with this if you experienced it?

Cheers

jacknap
09-07-2017, 11:12 AM
I have a head pressure which hasn't gone away at all yet. not exactly a headache though.

I would take it easy on things that aggravate it to be safe. I would have a problem in my lower right abs when I first started sprinting to hard but it went away but i took it easy on anything that aggravates it.

Benq123
09-07-2017, 12:17 PM
I have a head pressure which hasn't gone away at all yet. not exactly a headache though.

I would take it easy on things that aggravate it to be safe. I would have a problem in my lower right abs when I first started sprinting to hard but it went away but i took it easy on anything that aggravates it.

Head pressure is a good way to describe it actually.
Thanks for the input man

jacknap
09-07-2017, 04:21 PM
I believe cd back in PH that his fast/cleanse cured his head pressure so hopefuly it will do it for me too.

09-07-2017, 09:37 PM
I believe cd back in PH that his fast/cleanse cured his head pressure so hopefuly it will do it for me too.

I had the constant head pressure for the first couple years after crashing. I've spoke to a handful of people that had it too. Can't remember exactly what cured it but it did go away.

jacknap
09-11-2017, 06:02 PM
I had the constant head pressure for the first couple years after crashing. I've spoke to a handful of people that had it too. Can't remember exactly what cured it but it did go away.

nice, how are you doing now recovery wise? for me the head pressure is a finger length behind my right eye.

Cdsnuts
09-12-2017, 06:55 AM
I forgot about that miserable time....but yeah, I had hella head pressure all the time. Felt like this dull, pressurized, achey feeling IN my brain. It made thinking and concentration difficult to impossible.