PDA

View Full Version : To DJM, the last defender of Primordial

BBG
11-29-2012, 04:07 PM
I love how valiantly you are still moderating the forum. I just recently editted out a reference to androfactory in a post... just cause.

Rulk
11-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Fuck. They are really going to town over at anabolic minds.

h2s
11-29-2012, 04:13 PM

Cleaning up the settlements. Whatever, I have wasted enough breath about that company.

As for PP boards, yeah I haven't really modded it often. Pop in occasionally, but it is usually small time posts.

Coolazice
11-29-2012, 04:14 PM

Another good reason not to visit there often.

Rulk
11-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Another good reason not to visit there often.

I hardly ever visit anymore. I'm still interested in what PES and Usp labs do though.

longBallLima
11-29-2012, 05:06 PM
hah aware on this AM stuff? im there just to see ippy's awesomeness

DJM
11-29-2012, 09:14 PM
hah aware on this AM stuff? im there just to see ippy's awesomeness
THIS ^^^^ i just noticed bs spam and figured fk it ill mod it, jered was super cool to me this past year, really worked around me being up north.......i almost made a banworthy post on ippy, seeing rules are out the window i guess

shit, i just did

h2s
11-29-2012, 10:56 PM
you are in shape, ill give you that, but id be sweating bullets of fat off too if i was gangbanged by 3 tourists from morocco

I almost pissed myself.

iron
11-29-2012, 11:05 PM
I hardly ever visit anymore. I'm still interested in what PES and Usp labs do though.

PES as in erase? my favorite supp by far

Rulk
11-29-2012, 11:19 PM
PES as in erase? my favorite supp by far

Sup brotha iron! Erase Elite, Anabeta and alpha t2. For natty, not bad.

iron
11-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Sup brotha iron! Erase Elite, Anabeta and alpha t2. For natty, not bad.

to be honest i use erase as a staple supp, i take 1 cap everyday to keep my E and cortisol in check then after about 70-80 days i give it a break for a month because i feel too dry and my woods are too much to deal with lol

Rulk
11-29-2012, 11:38 PM
God my knees killed me when I took it over the summer. And it made me thirsty like no other. It did help me lose weight though, I could definetly tell.

iron
11-29-2012, 11:48 PM
God my knees killed me when I took it over the summer. And it made me thirsty like no other. It did help me lose weight though, I could definetly tell.

yeah i already got 'brandon roy knees' so i dont notice it much but the thirst is unbearable after 80days lol my nipps hurt on occasion if dont have this as a staple plus its cheap

nate3993
11-30-2012, 04:43 AM
I almost pissed myself.

i was actually laughing out loud reading him go off on ippy. honestly, the drama and crazy is fun at times, but im glad ippy hasn't made it over here.

DJM
11-30-2012, 07:29 AM
i was actually laughing out loud reading him go off on ippy. honestly, the drama and crazy is fun at times, but im glad ippy hasn't made it over here.
same, alot of us complain when our other watches the kardashians and soaps, hes our version.......shitty thing is hes in great shape, just a terrible immature attitude

the f** stuff, watch louis ck standup bout the word, i agree 100%....nowadays we dont really use it to describe a homosexual, its more the fkn annoying douche that fkn does stupid shit, hes a f**............. he made a comment about you month or so ago 'i dont associate with 'those' people', it drove me nuts, was really low, he deserves a beating

****his math is terrible it seems, his attitude is an extension of being under educated....i see this alot

h2s
11-30-2012, 08:14 AM
the f** stuff, watch louis ck standup bout the word, i agree 100%....nowadays we dont really use it to describe a homosexual, its more the fkn annoying douche that fkn does stupid shit, hes a f**.............

I would have probably edited it if anyone else said it, but we have had enough political conversations that I knew how you meant it.

I love Louie CK, and I did find that segment to be spot on. Interestingly enough though, if you watch his show Louie, there is one episode where that is contested by a comedian friend of his. The friend discussed how he understands it is a joke, and all of his comedian friends use the word in their skits, but when it comes down to it, it is a word developed out of hate and still is painful to those who understand it. For context, the word "Faggot" is a reference to burning sticks (or sticks used to start a fire, but something of the sort), and was used in reference to burning homosexuals. The first time I saw that episode, it did give me a bit of an eye-opening understanding to how words taken for granted by those they do not target, can have a very heavy impact on those they do.

Jesus I feel like parent giving that explanation, not how I intended it and it wasn't supposed to be 'Preaching', I just found it interesting. Consider it my Friday morning "the more you know" moment.

DJM
11-30-2012, 08:26 AM
I would have probably edited it if anyone else said it, but we have had enough political conversations that I knew how you meant it.

you still modding? you left that but nailed the speakers dude eh lol.....he wont fkn quit

get your point 100%, its the evolution of the word

and after 3yrs of him, its the word iv been dying to use.....interestingly enough, he replied to pedro but left mine alone

if i ever post a progress pic of me leaning seductively on the edge of my bed with a vneck and a rosary, you can hit me with it too

O_RYAN_007
11-30-2012, 08:32 AM
you still modding? you left that but nailed the speakers dude eh lol.....he wont fkn quit

and after 3yrs of him, its the word iv been dying to use.....interestingly enough, he replied to pedro but left mine alone

if i ever post a progress pic of me leaning seductively on the edge of my bed with a vneck and a rosary, you can hit me with it too

That would be quite sexy! :o

DJM
11-30-2012, 08:35 AM
That would be quite sexy! :o

you never saw ippats one? fkn classic, had that starry eyed look too

Coolazice
11-30-2012, 08:45 AM
you never saw ippats one? fkn classic, had that starry eyed look too

One day he may work up enough courage to come out of the closet.... maybe.

h2s
11-30-2012, 08:53 AM

Completely agree. I actually have not really been modding much, I just dropped in to check up on the action. I find it hilarious (although probably beneficial) that he didn't come over here. I think the issue is, he realizes I lost all respect for him, as did you, and here, we run the show, not just enfore the rules. So none of his bullshit would have been tolerated, and I would have smacked him with the hammer faster than he would fail a syphilis test.

Freepressright
11-30-2012, 09:07 AM
<----------------- Did someone mention Louis C.K.?

h2s
11-30-2012, 09:28 AM
<----------------- Did someone mention Louis C.K.?

LMAO

DJM
11-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Louis CK: Faggot - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw)

BR99TAL
11-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Pics tomorrow! so stay tuned, again, if pedro or chedon post something, its done in here, and i will see you only at AM, i will open my thread over AM this weekend
over at AM

OH HAI

h2s
11-30-2012, 10:32 AM
over at AM

Link por favor.

Coolazice
11-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Link por favor.

Eagle Ken goes ALL IN w/royal flush, test e (500), HD, prov cycle (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/218411-eagle-ken-goes.html#post3737829)

BoneDaddy
11-30-2012, 11:11 AM
over at AM

And I repped Pedro to pull him out of the red, too.

longBallLima
11-30-2012, 11:12 AM

hahah good stuff that hector! thanks BD!

BR99TAL
11-30-2012, 11:14 AM

Hi, you have received 126796 reputation points from BoneDaddy.

thanks!!!!!!

Freepressright
11-30-2012, 11:14 AM
I never really followed all the shit with Ippy all that closely, but he's been the butt of more than his share of jokes. What is it about him that everyone finds objectionable?

DJM
11-30-2012, 11:25 AM
I never really followed all the shit with Ippy all that closely, but he's been the butt of more than his share of jokes. What is it about him that everyone finds objectionable?

comments, attitude, way he comes across, narcissism, insulting, disrespectful, seeing its a training forum his utter lack of work ethic but devotion to anabolics, ect

BoneDaddy
11-30-2012, 11:29 AM

Fpr me, mostly the lies and the attitude he cant do and say fawk-all he wants and get away with it, KNOWING he'd never be that much of a bad ass in person.

DJM
11-30-2012, 11:35 AM
^^^he'll crush you for that, just you gotta wait till the end of his cycle and you cant workout till then

AM wise, fk it its friday, bored, im in

BoneDaddy
11-30-2012, 01:29 PM
^^^he'll crush you for that, just you gotta wait till the end of his cycle and you cant workout till then

AM wise, fk it its friday, bored, im in

I'd buy him a roundtrip ticket here just for the opportunity. I've got chunks of guys bigger than him in my stool.....

BR99TAL
11-30-2012, 01:38 PM
I'd buy him a roundtrip ticket here just for the opportunity. I've got chunks of guys bigger than him in my stool.....

smells like danger for ippy:rolleyes:

TurkeyVulture
12-26-2012, 09:10 AM
In memory of hector... I havent seen him around anywhere in a while, i figure hes in jail being gang raped because he couldnt control his "roid rage" on test e.

Vuelve cover - elJames/elHector - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MbVCOyraM)

edit- can someone post that video on ippys log over at AM?

h2s
12-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Wow, gold.

Coolazice
12-26-2012, 10:04 AM
In memory of hector... I havent seen him around anywhere in a while, i figure hes in jail being gang raped because he couldnt control his "roid rage" on test e.

Vuelve cover - elJames/elHector - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MbVCOyraM)

edit- can someone post that video on ippys log over at AM?

Done! Nice find. Hard on my ears, but nice find nonetheless.

Scope75
12-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Too funny!!

BoneDaddy
12-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Holy fuckballs, that was actually Hector Hotstreak.....Funny, his profile says he's from Mexico........