PDA

View Full Version : Daily supplements

road to recover
09-15-2017, 05:58 AM
I am wondering what supplements you should be taking daily doing the recovery plan, without their effectiveness being compromised by not being used in rotation?

I am taking fish oils, vit d and e and magnesium tablets daily now, but worried they will stop working reliably if they body becomes tolerant as with T boosters. This especially applies to vitamin d and magnesium, which have similarly anabolic affects, and also to zinc, which I'd like to try taking daily but don't want to diminish its potency.

Anyone got experience of taking these daily and whether or not they continued to benefit from them?

CannonBalls
09-15-2017, 11:36 AM
I take magnesium, vit d, vit c, and zinc daily. I also take Pine Pollen Powder daily (1 teaspoon) other guys take a larger dose of the pine Pollen. I'm sticking with that small dose as it seems to be working well with my body.

I also have an Amazing Grass green drink along with collagen.

jacknap
09-15-2017, 12:04 PM
cd in your original outline on PH you also note magnesium complex, b complex, mineral complex, and fish oils... but everything except magnesium complex is not listed on totalmaleoptimization. should we add these other 3 too funds permitting?

Swill
09-16-2017, 01:54 PM
cd in your original outline on PH you also note magnesium complex, b complex, mineral complex, and fish oils... but everything except magnesium complex is not listed on totalmaleoptimization. should we add these other 3 too funds permitting?

Fish Oil is great, I strongly recommend the Carlson Labs brand.

road to recover
09-19-2017, 03:17 AM
cdnuts, what do you say?

Cdsnuts
09-19-2017, 02:29 PM
I am wondering what supplements you should be taking daily doing the recovery plan, without their effectiveness being compromised by not being used in rotation?

I am taking fish oils, vit d and e and magnesium tablets daily now, but worried they will stop working reliably if they body becomes tolerant as with T boosters. This especially applies to vitamin d and magnesium, which have similarly anabolic affects, and also to zinc, which I'd like to try taking daily but don't want to diminish its potency.

Anyone got experience of taking these daily and whether or not they continued to benefit from them?

Herbal testosterone boosters and periodic minerals are two totally different things. Your body requires minerals to function properly as they are used in a vast amount of bodily functions on a cellular level. Herbal test boosters are not required and work through different pathways to elicit their effects. You're not going to become tolerant of minerals, therefore, you can supplement with them daily, as you should, for best results. With minerals it is always best to get them in a bioavailable form, ie, raw greens and plant material.

You can and should supplement with the ones you mentioned at least three times per week. Daily if you can afford it.

road to recover
09-26-2017, 08:44 AM
Herbal testosterone boosters and periodic minerals are two totally different things. Your body requires minerals to function properly as they are used in a vast amount of bodily functions on a cellular level. Herbal test boosters are not required and work through different pathways to elicit their effects. You're not going to become tolerant of minerals, therefore, you can supplement with them daily, as you should, for best results. With minerals it is always best to get them in a bioavailable form, ie, raw greens and plant material.

You can and should supplement with the ones you mentioned at least three times per week. Daily if you can afford it.

Do you mean I should be getting my daily allowance of magnesium and zinc through cruciferous vegetables and the like? And do you include zinc as a mineral (ZMA is a test booster)?

Cdsnuts
09-26-2017, 01:01 PM
Do you mean I should be getting my daily allowance of magnesium and zinc through cruciferous vegetables and the like? And do you include zinc as a mineral (ZMA is a test booster)?

It would be almost impossible to do on a daily basis, but whatever you can get from food, you should.

In supplement form, you should shoot for something like this: https://www.healthrangerstore.com/collections/electrolyte-drops?utm_source=HR_Affiliate&utm_campaign=14708&utm_affiliate=454596&rfsn=454596.10361

And yes, zinc is a mineral.