PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Herbs?!..

TanedOut
09-16-2017, 09:57 AM
Anyone have any specific favourites from CD's daily rotation list, and for what reason?!

I seem to always do well from Tribulus! I think it could be in part down to it being a very bitter herb, so it stimulates bile flow in the liver. Gives me a boost of mental clarity!

Meegs
09-16-2017, 12:06 PM
Everyone will have different lists, but for me this is easy. I take around 20 herbs, but the ones that seem to have the biggest impact for me are:

Shilajit resin- since it enhances other herbs
Lions Mane and Bacopa- for brain/mood
Pine Pollen Powder- probably should be a staple for all

The four above I take pretty much everyday.

Aside from my daily herbs listed above my top 3 have to be:
He Shou Wu- seems to help me sexually especially in the erection department
Cistanche- like He Show Wu seems to help sexually
Black Ant- seems to give me energy (prob my fav before a workout)

When I know that my I'll be having sex with my wife on a given night, I'll almost always try to cycle in He Shou Wu or Cistanche on that day.

Cdsnuts
09-19-2017, 03:20 PM
He shou wu is one of the best herbs for general vitality.

A few other great ones for energy are the adaptogens such as Rhodiola and Eluthero. They compliment very well with each other and are great for prework out.

jacknap
11-27-2017, 03:39 PM
no particular order

1. pine pollen tincture
2. tribulus
3. butea superba
4. tongkat
5. ashwagandha
6. rhodiola
7. schizandra

Cdsnuts
11-27-2017, 06:06 PM
no particular order

1. pine pollen tincture
2. tribulus
3. butea superba
4. tongkat
5. ashwagandha
6. rhodiola
7. schizandra

You dig the schizandra, huh?

Pageidol
11-27-2017, 06:33 PM
Oh yes i love schizandra

Fausto Soares
11-27-2017, 10:51 PM
My list until now (there are a lot of herbs to take on the next cycles i dont taste yet):

Pine Pollen (Tincture and Powder)
Tongkat
Tribullus ( i found the best brand i ever took)
Suma
Royal Jelly
Muira Puama
Butea Superba
Horny Goat Weed
Mucuna
Shilajit

flamingpie
11-28-2017, 08:19 PM
As of now my favorite herb has definitely been Tribulus!

I see a lot of you list Pine Pollen. I know on CD's site the herbs listed are supposed to be cycled, but I notice people have been taking Pine Pollen powder daily. Is there a particular reason for this?

Cdsnuts
11-28-2017, 08:21 PM
Hey guys! Won't bore you with my story but I've been taking on the protocol for these past few months with some gains. I was only cycling 7 herbs for a while and now I'm looking to add some more.
So my question regarding this thread is about Pine Pollen. I know on CD's site the herbs listed are supposed to be cycled, but I notice a lot of you take Pine Pollen powder daily. Is there a particular reason for this?

And as of now my favorite herb has definitely been Tribulus!What brand have you been using?

Regarding pine pollen, it's more of a food then it is a supplement and you will not build a tolerance to it because it contains all of its own active ingredients. It also Acts as a multivitamin but one that is in a bioavailable form.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

flamingpie
11-28-2017, 08:27 PM
What brand have you been using?

Regarding pine pollen, it's more of a food then it is a supplement and you will not build a tolerance to it because it contains all of its own active ingredients. It also Acts as a multivitamin but one that is in a bioavailable form.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks for the the quick reply! I actually tried to quickly edit my post so that it didn't seem too off topic but you're too fast for me haha
I've been using trib from World ABS. Seemed to be highly recommended.

Fausto Soares
11-28-2017, 08:36 PM
Awesome thanks for the the quick reply! I actually tried to quickly edit my post so that it didn't seem too off topic but you're too fast for me haha
I've been using trib from World ABS. Seemed to be highly recommended.

This is the best Tribullus i ever used! Protodioscin amount makes the total difference!

Sweden
11-29-2017, 07:28 PM
Hi, can I just ask what brand of Tribulus you found that is the best you ever took?

My list until now (there are a lot of herbs to take on the next cycles i dont taste yet):

Pine Pollen (Tincture and Powder)
Tongkat
Tribullus ( i found the best brand i ever took)
Suma
Royal Jelly
Muira Puama
Butea Superba
Horny Goat Weed
Mucuna
Shilajit

Fausto Soares
11-29-2017, 10:03 PM
Hi, can I just ask what brand of Tribulus you found that is the best you ever took?

Of course bro, World ABS brand, you will not regret!

Sweden
11-30-2017, 04:09 PM
Of course bro, World ABS brand, you will not regret!

Great, thanks!