PDA

View Full Version : Cobalt's "WTF are you doing?" Log

Cobalt
11-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Yep, first log ever. Going to be starting a new cycle some time in December, and after getting put on the spot, I guess I'll attempt a log.

Personal Info
Height : 5'9" (69" lol)
Weight : 203 (as of today, 29 Nov 2012)
BF% : about about 19-20% (I can't put down the brownies)
Experience : 3 PH cycles including PP's 1-T, Turinabol, AndroMASS, AL's Trenazone and SERMS S4/Osta. 1 AAS cycle, Test E/Deca.
Other : My wife has a sexy ass.

Training
I've been in the gym since mid college, which was about 6-7 years ago. Been in and out for various reasons, but the last 4 years have been pretty solid aside from a couple months for an injury.
Off cycle is usually a 3-set exercise, 12/10/8 reps at a set weight.
On cycle is 3-set at lower reps, but much higher weight.
This cycle will be a mix of the two, mainly due to the length to prevent a stall in growth.
I'm taking allergy medicine, so light cardio will be introduced.

Diet
Diet usually sucks. It has everything I need to get big and strong, but also packs on the extra fat.
The last year has been very eye-opening for me in terms of diet and this cycle will prove what I've learned.
More details to follow when I get things set up.

Supps/Gear
Upcoming cycle will be Test E at 600mg/wk and Deca at 400mg/wk. Tren will be added in after week 3 at 500mg/wk. Cycle is planned for 16 weeks, not including PCT.
Pre-wo supps to include Jack3d Micro / GPLC / Beta-Alanine
Post-wo to include BCAA's and a lean protein shake.
Other supps to include Fish Oil, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Sex, Multivitamin, Achilles, Talos, and possibly a liver support supp.

EDIT:
Just updated some info.

Coolazice
11-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Subscribed! :cool:

h2s
11-29-2012, 08:52 PM
GPLC? Haven't seen that in people's stack lately. Underrated supplement, imo, but expensive.

Hit it hard bud.

DJM
11-29-2012, 08:57 PM
jmo, iv heard deca gives great pumps, and if you add the var (i know if its legit you feel like granite off 40mg), youll prob wanna drop all the prewo and pump stuff......overkill.....simple caff and carbs like gatorade and youll be g2g.....trust me

btw , really cool the honesty of the bf estimation, imo, thats one stat that is grossly lied and/or over guessed

Rulk
11-29-2012, 09:03 PM
In. Kill it mang.

O_RYAN_007
11-29-2012, 09:08 PM
In it to win it my friend. I just read a little earlier about maybe holding off on the Vit D on cycle. Did you guys read that too?

So she has a hot ass huh? LOL!

Cobalt
11-29-2012, 11:26 PM
Thanks everyone. This should be the biggest ride to date for me, I'll be fun.

jmo, iv heard deca gives great pumps, and if you add the var (i know if its legit you feel like granite off 40mg), youll prob wanna drop all the prewo and pump stuff......overkill.....simple caff and carbs like gatorade and youll be g2g.....trust me

btw , really cool the honesty of the bf estimation, imo, thats one stat that is grossly lied and/or over guessed

Oral deca gave me wicked pumps, even at only 30mg pre-wo.
Injectable Deca (nandrolone decanoate) that I'm going to use gave good pumps too, but it wasn't the skin-ripping pumps like the oral. I know my natty pre-wo is kinda overkill, so depending on how the var treats me depends on how I'll tune everything.

BF is realistic. I'm not going to lie about it at all, no reason to. It was lower on my last cycle, but it jumped back up while off, which is normal for me. It'll drop when I get back on, but for now its hovering around 20%.

GPLC? Haven't seen that in people's stack lately. Underrated supplement, imo, but expensive.

Outside of stims, it is my favorite pre-wo ever. I get SICK pumps with it, so bad once before that I had to stop because my arms were too pumped to keep going. I snagged a ton at a really cheap price, so I'm all set.

naeydrin
11-29-2012, 11:57 PM
In for this!

burlyman30
11-30-2012, 02:27 AM

You have my interest now. lol.

badgermilk
11-30-2012, 04:50 AM
Definitely in for this your gonna tear it up.

BoneDaddy
11-30-2012, 06:08 AM

Pics or it....well, you know.

I'm in bro. Good luck.

xxiv
11-30-2012, 07:14 AM
whats the plan for diet as well as the pct?

Cobalt
11-30-2012, 02:02 PM
It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeeeeeeeear!

PCT is going to be Clomid + DAA. I may add a low dose of Osta, but that is TBD.

Diet?
Oh where to begin...
My diet is odd. I have foods that I like, but I don't really prepare 'meals' in the traditional sense. I'll cook a bunch of separate things and throw them into a bowl and eat.
I'm still making my list of OK things to eat... I have a sensitive stomach, and certain foods just ruin me for a good 24-48 hours.
As far as macros/calories are concerned, I'm still compiling and calculating it all.

One of the things that I will be doing different this time around is my protein sources aren't going to be heavily meat dependent. I'm started eating things like quinoa and edamame, plus I'm really upping my vegetable intake along with a larger variety of nuts.

For example, right now I'm munching on a mash up of quinoa, edamame, a little cheddar cheese (to hold everything together), almonds, walnuts, and broccoli. It's all just mixed into a bowl - I don't really care because it's all going to end up in my gut.

Mr_math
11-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Looks nice buddy, hope it treats you well!!!

h2s
11-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Looks like fun.

But eat meat.

Cobalt
11-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Looks like fun.

But eat meat.

Oh yes, there will be meat and lots of it, I just won't depend on it as heavily as last cycle.
I've found that animal fats don't do too well in my stomach, so I'll be switching gears to VERY lean meats and other sources because of it.

VayneZ
11-30-2012, 05:00 PM
In!

Rulk
11-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Nice pic :)

xxiv
11-30-2012, 05:59 PM
I've found that animal fats don't do too well in my stomach

Have you ever seen a Dr about stomach issues? do you take any probiotics or anything like that?

Cobalt
11-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Have you ever seen a Dr about stomach issues? do you take any probiotics or anything like that?

Stomach issues are relative to stress levels (for the most part) and I have a pretty stressful life right now. I'm on meds for it, but it doesn't help when I've run out and the pharmacy is giving me a hard time about a damned refill. I started on probiotics a week ago, but when I say 'stomach' I literally mean the organ, not my gut where my intestine is.

DJM
11-30-2012, 06:59 PM
i noticed some trenbolone in your stash, whats the plan?

Cobalt
11-30-2012, 07:40 PM

Oh shoot, how did that get in there? :rolleyes:

BBG
11-30-2012, 08:03 PM
Yeah we're holding you to this log.

burlyman30
12-01-2012, 01:47 AM

Oh shoot, how did that get in there? :rolleyes:

Saw that earlier too, but didn't have time to post the question.

Cobalt
12-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Tren is an ace, so It'll be an ED pinning.

I plan on starting my cycle with the Test E and Deca at the same time, and after about 2-3 weeks, I'll slowly add in the Tren. I'll start with 40-50mg and see how I react. Last cycle had a small bit in it, just to get an idea for how it reacts with me. I made my own, so I wasn't 100% sure what the final concentration was. I was aiming for 100mg/ml, but I believe it came out a little lower.

This time the Tren is from my source, so I'm going to slowly add it in to see how it compares.
I want to run it for a longer time than I did in my last cycle - which was only 2 weeks. I'd like to go for a good 8 weeks on it, but the doses and length will be determined later on.

burlyman30
12-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Back in the "old days" we used to do parabolan (tren hex) ampules 2-3x/wk. They were 76mg ampules, so that was only 152-228 mg/wk. Still worked well at that dose without all the extra sides.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rodja
12-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Tren is an ace, so It'll be an ED pinning.

I plan on starting my cycle with the Test E and Deca at the same time, and after about 2-3 weeks, I'll slowly add in the Tren. I'll start with 40-50mg and see how I react. Last cycle had a small bit in it, just to get an idea for how it reacts with me. I made my own, so I wasn't 100% sure what the final concentration was. I was aiming for 100mg/ml, but I believe it came out a little lower.

This time the Tren is from my source, so I'm going to slowly add it in to see how it compares.
I want to run it for a longer time than I did in my last cycle - which was only 2 weeks. I'd like to go for a good 8 weeks on it, but the doses and length will be determined later on.

Don't run tren and deca together. You'll more than likely get some PR antagonism since they can both irritate it.

Cobalt
12-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Don't run tren and deca together. You'll more than likely get some PR antagonism since they can both irritate it.

I'm assuming PR is Progesterone?
I going into this fully aware of it and I'll be watching for side effects.
I've seen numerous cycles with both tren and deca in them, even at much higher amounts, and they went without any major issues.

I am going to stock up on some protection chems before I start, so I can quickly combat anything that gets out of hand.

I do appreciate the input though, I don't know everything and I'd love it if input/criticism/suggestions kept coming in.

Rodja
12-01-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm assuming PR is Progesterone?
I going into this fully aware of it and I'll be watching for side effects.
I've seen numerous cycles with both tren and deca in them, even at much higher amounts, and they went without any major issues.

I am going to stock up on some protection chems before I start, so I can quickly combat anything that gets out of hand.

I do appreciate the input though, I don't know everything and I'd love it if input/criticism/suggestions kept coming in.

Have you run deca previously? The reason I ask is that you really won't start to see anything in terms of pros or cons in only 2-3 weeks; it'll really start to show about week 6 or so.

Cobalt
12-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Have you run deca previously? The reason I ask is that you really won't start to see anything in terms of pros or cons in only 2-3 weeks; it'll really start to show about week 6 or so.

Yes, a did a cycle early in the spring with 500mg test e and 300mg deca, so I know what I'm getting into with those 2 compounds.
Like I said, I did throw a small bit of Tren A into that cycle as well for a couple of weeks to see how it reacted.

weekend
12-01-2012, 09:39 PM
injectable anavar?!

DJM
12-01-2012, 11:36 PM
injectable anavar?!

oral liquid i think

count me in , deca and tren? pick one n run it higher

Cobalt
12-01-2012, 11:51 PM
injectable anavar?!
Oral liquid. Like djm said. It just happens to be in a similar vial.

burlyman30
12-02-2012, 01:28 AM
deca and tren? pick one n run it higher

agree with this. ^^^^

Coolazice
12-02-2012, 04:33 AM
From the stuff I've been reading lately, the 'big boys' are experiencing significantly less sides by keeping the Test at 200mg/week or slightly lower and running Tren up to 800mg/week. I'm sure you wouldn't need to go that high to experience great results though.

Cobalt
12-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Gah, you guys are killing me here.
THIS cycle is going to be test/deca/tren, 600/400/500.

I want to run it this way and see how it goes. It went over VERY well last time, given, it was at a lower dose.
I really do respect everyone's opinions on this, and I know that the general consensus agrees with what has been said - but I'm running it this way because it has been done and it has turned out well.

Next cycle will be more in tune with what is being suggested. I just want to do this and enjoy the ride.

burlyman30
12-02-2012, 09:30 AM
Are you sure you wouldn't just be happier with a bottle of Dermacrine?

BBG
12-02-2012, 12:23 PM

If only life were so simple.

To Cobalt: Everyone is just throwing out advice. Take it for what it is and do what you're gonna do :cool:

burlyman30
12-02-2012, 03:21 PM
^^^ this.

Cobalt
12-02-2012, 07:22 PM
LOL
Funny you should mention that. I'm moving into a new apartment, and I came across a bottle of derma, TZ, and agrino-carn.

DJM
12-02-2012, 10:45 PM
yep
500mg tren isnt enough lol
^^^ this.

burlyman30
12-03-2012, 12:30 AM
yep
500mg tren isnt enough lol

And up the deca to a gram ;)

DJM
12-03-2012, 12:34 PM
never asked, goal of the cycle??
ill assume recomp seeing 20% is very high to be on, and you also stated your diet will be much improved.....if so then the stack confuses me

what is your plan for heart health? didnt notice anything that id trust with tren, not to mention adding deca

VayneZ
12-03-2012, 05:20 PM
This is gonna be a crazy ride Cobalt! You have my attention in this one all set! Keep us updated about how you're feeling through the cycle. Deca and Tren is gonna be HEAVY in a sick way if you pull it out the right way!

Cobalt
12-03-2012, 08:25 PM
I plan on this cycle to hit me like a truck, and I'm well aware of the serious sides of the chemicals.

dj - the goal is size. I'm not going for the bench-half-a-ton-human-cannonball look, just muscle size. I'm seriously at 19-20% because my diet has been kinda crappy recently, in addition to serious levels of stress and mild (not heavy) drinking almost every night. I very well could be as low as 16-17%, but I don't have a practical way to verify it, so I guess high.
Once I get on cycle, the bf will drop pretty rapidly within the first couple weeks alone, because I've already dropped the alcohol and started into a cleaner diet. (I say as I eat a brownie) Stress is also under better control, issues bothering me were taken care of. This isn't just a guess, this is a pattern. It has happened this way before, supps/ph's/aas's or not. The diet/stress combo kicks my ass, so getting that taken care of is a massive difference.
I looked at myself in the mirror after my workout today and my abdomen is already noticeably tighter.

Heart health is still a wip, but as seeing that BBG dropped the bomb on AL's new supp, that will be the way to go if it is released soon.

Injectables won't start for at least 2 more weeks, putting the tren over a month away.

burlyman30
12-03-2012, 09:00 PM
I was just thinking... after all that back and forth discussion about Deca Vs EQ in another thread... You should've mentioned the potential of tren in the mix. May have made a difference on recommendations. Anyway, it's done and you are just about on your way. I look forward to seeing how things go for you.

DJM
12-03-2012, 09:49 PM
I plan on this cycle to hit me like a truck, and I'm well aware of the serious sides of the chemicals.

dj - the goal is size. I'm not going for the bench-half-a-ton-human-cannonball look, just muscle size. I'm seriously at 19-20% because my diet has been kinda crappy recently, in addition to serious levels of stress and mild (not heavy) drinking almost every night. I very well could be as low as 16-17%, but I don't have a practical way to verify it, so I guess high.
Once I get on cycle, the bf will drop pretty rapidly within the first couple weeks alone, because I've already dropped the alcohol and started into a cleaner diet. (I say as I eat a brownie) Stress is also under better control, issues bothering me were taken care of. This isn't just a guess, this is a pattern. It has happened this way before, supps/ph's/aas's or not. The diet/stress combo kicks my ass, so getting that taken care of is a massive difference.
I looked at myself in the mirror after my workout today and my abdomen is already noticeably tighter.

Heart health is still a wip, but as seeing that BBG dropped the bomb on AL's new supp, that will be the way to go if it is released soon.

Injectables won't start for at least 2 more weeks, putting the tren over a month away.

sounds good, im very interested in seeing what happens, not a fan of deca but its based on reading, so user feedback is solid, iv really only seen guys bridge deca into tren

please dont underestimate trenbolone's effects on the heart, you better be more sure than 'wip' if its a month away.....shortness of breath and elevated bp hit early on if you get them, and until i see user reviews of talos id be so inclined to highly advise getting some rx stuff, and a way to regularly monitor bp.....water weight / extra fat also doesnt lend itself to helping that area

speaking from experience, and i know for a fact infamy would agree

Cobalt
12-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Very true burly, but I couldn't pass up the chance to get then tren at the price I did.
Opinions are opinions, and while respected, won't let them dictate my path.

dj- good info on the sides, ill be sure to get some bp meds from my doctor before I start.

I just don't want to be the next keagle.

DJM
12-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Very true burly, but I couldn't pass up the chance to get then tren at the price I did.
Opinions are opinions, and while respected, won't let them dictate my path.

dj- good info on the sides, ill be sure to get some bp meds from my doctor before I start.

I just don't want to be the next keagle.

lisinopril 10-20mg
keagle is doing good supposedly lol, truth be told tho dude, if ippy had posted this cycle he woulda been ass raped by everyone

Mr_math
12-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Totally feel the lisinopril option, but if you can swing micardis from the dr. Do it. That was waaaay nicer on me overall. 20mg is legit. But then again depending on where you end up with bp issues. Could dictate otherwise. ***not trying to argue against dj by any means just be aware of what lisinopril can do sir.

My lisinopril fucked me up bad. ED, and couldn't train for fear of face planting into weights like that deadlift guy in sperwers vid. That's a post heart-attack drug. I don't know, just thinking on a side of functionality for you.

- - - Updated - - -

lisinopril 10-20mg
keagle is doing good supposedly lol, truth be told tho dude, if ippy had posted this cycle he woulda been ass raped by everyone

Has he posted up pics of his progress?

DJM
12-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Totally feel the lisinopril option, but if you can swing micardis from the dr. Do it. That was waaaay nicer on me overall. 20mg is legit. But then again depending on where you end up with bp issues. Could dictate otherwise. ***not trying to argue against dj by any means just be aware of what lisinopril can do sir.

My lisinopril fucked me up bad. ED, and couldn't train for fear of face planting into weights like that deadlift guy in sperwers vid. That's a post heart-attack drug. I don't know, just thinking on a side of functionality for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Has he posted up pics of his progress?

yeah, improved for sure, but its still keagle

micardis ill look into for sure

Mr_math
12-04-2012, 04:16 PM
yeah, improved for sure, but its still keagle

micardis ill look into for sure

Lol I could only imagine the sweaty chest and a sensual stare.

Cobalt
12-04-2012, 04:53 PM

Care to expand more on the sides of Lisinopril? I know it's a person-to-person difference, but after battling with one HBP medicine, I'm going to be VERY picky about what I try next.

My doc gave me Bystolic last time - a beta blocker. If you want to be active at all, avoid it. It relaxes blood vessels, but caps your heart rate, I couldn't get my heart rate over 140 (I can get to 180-190 if I want). I felt like SHIT 24/7, tired and didn't want to (and couldn't do) anything.
Lisinopril is an angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor (ACE inhibitor), it dilates blood vessels.
Micardis is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) which prevents blood vessels from narrowing.

Lisinopril seems more popular compared to Micardis, but Micardis seemed to be less harsh in terms of sides.

I may have to look into it some more, both seem great, but if taking one makes me light headed/dizzy, its game over.

Mr_math
12-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Care to expand more on the sides of Lisinopril? I know it's a person-to-person difference, but after battling with one HBP medicine, I'm going to be VERY picky about what I try next.

My doc gave me Bystolic last time - a beta blocker. If you want to be active at all, avoid it. It relaxes blood vessels, but caps your heart rate, I couldn't get my heart rate over 140 (I can get to 180-190 if I want). I felt like SHIT 24/7, tired and didn't want to (and couldn't do) anything.
Lisinopril is an angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor (ACE inhibitor), it dilates blood vessels.
Micardis is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) which prevents blood vessels from narrowing.

Lisinopril seems more popular compared to Micardis, but Micardis seemed to be less harsh in terms of sides.

I may have to look into it some more, both seem great, but if taking one makes me light headed/dizzy, its game over.

Yeah I started at hctz didn't do anything. Lisiniopril took me out of the gym, I could hardly stand up without passing out. I am naturally hypertensive. At that time I was usually 150-165/70-85. When I would sit I would drop down to 100/50-60. Then stand up and bp would jump and I'd have to grab on to something. I seriously had to stop doing a lot of the stuff I did, dr. Told me to try it out for a couple months and see if sides stopped. I told her I couldn't keep an erection and I was so afraid of falling head first into something I couldn't take that med anymore whatsoever. Did more research and found out its a little more of a severe sort of bp med. yeah it worked at lowering BP but NOT at functioning properly.

Jumped on micardis at 20 mg for the first bit. Zero sides. Had to take 40 mg to keep the BP down but then it managed my BP and I had no issues until the 40mg turned out to be a little to strong and I started getting dizzy spells again. Dropped back down to 20mg. Worked just fine. Only one thing you need to worry about is blood potassium levels. They could potentially be high and lead to cardiac arrhythmia. I didnt have any issues with my doses with elevated potassium values.

So I just try to warn folks if they can get something else that isn't nearly as harsh to try that out. I had to stop being active on lisinopril. Feel like micardis is a little lighter on the system for the active people. Been on micardis for 5 years. Only had an issue when the dose needed to be lowered. Also it's best to have it in the system for a few weeks to really know its working right and that it's in the system.

Hope that helps man, let me know if you need any other info or something.

Cobalt
12-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Just wanted to update on the upcoming start.

I've used the Var twice so far. I wanted to get a feel for it without any other anabolics.
I dosed it at 30mg pre-wo, as well as a scoop of jack3d micro.
I know how the jack3d effects me, that is the reason I still took it.

First workout was some delts and traps. Nothing fantastic about the workout, more reps and lighter weight. There weren't any crazy pumps like I've read about, but I felt great. I know, its only 30mg... gotta start somewhere.
Next workout was bi's and tri's. Same thing as before, felt good, but nothing amazing.
Natty pumps were pretty normal. But here is where it was different.
The day after hitting the muscles, they felt larger than normal, and were harder as well. That isn't common for me at all. Not to mention that I was going for reps as opposed to weight.

Very interesting... I'll see how things keep going.

burlyman30
12-05-2012, 10:33 PM
That var hardness is legendary. I've never gotten that feeling, not to that degree, from any other anabolic.

So are you planning to continue the var usage as a preworkout, and for how long?

O_RYAN_007
12-05-2012, 10:42 PM
That var hardness is legendary. I've never gotten that feeling, not to that degree, from any other anabolic.

So are you planning to continue the var usage as a preworkout, and for how long?

So what is it now, tren, deca, var, and test?? :eek:

Cobalt
12-06-2012, 09:31 AM
I'm not 100% sure if I'll keep var in it. If you asked me this second, then it would be no. I'm going to finish off what I have, but it was honestly a curiosity thing.
I only picked up 1000mg of it, and if I dose it at 30mg pre-wo, that will be about 33 workouts. At 4 sessions a week, that is 2 months.

But, if I up it to 40mg pre-wo and I hit the gym 5 times a week, that drops to 5 weeks, a 3 week difference.

Ultimately, time will tell.

burlyman30
12-06-2012, 10:05 AM
I'm not 100% sure if I'll keep var in it. If you asked me this second, then it would be no. I'm going to finish off what I have, but it was honestly a curiosity thing.
I only picked up 1000mg of it, and if I dose it at 30mg pre-wo, that will be about 33 workouts. At 4 sessions a week, that is 2 months.

But, if I up it to 40mg pre-wo and I hit the gym 5 times a week, that drops to 5 weeks, a 3 week difference.

Ultimately, time will tell.

Pretty amazing that the muscle hardness has come on so fast in the fashion you are using it. That did surprise me.

Also, if you drop your workouts to only 2x/week you can get 16 weeks out of it. lol

Scope75
12-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Pretty amazing that the muscle hardness has come on so fast in the fashion you are using it. That did surprise me.

Also, if you drop your workouts to only 2x/week you can get 16 weeks out of it. lol

I like your thinking!!
To bad he's not bulking.
Monday heavy squats then Thursday heavy deads!!

DJM
12-06-2012, 01:05 PM
So what is it now, tren, deca, var, and test?? :eek:

having used tren and var (separately), i dont see the point in the combo, they do the same shit, only tren better except the hardening.....deca is great for pumps too
****iv never used more than 20mg of var near a workout, few hours even seeing i spread it out and train late.........so i could imagine 30mg one shot prewo would induce a serious pump

i know cobalt you said you wanna enjoy the ride, and next run will be simpler, we both know that doesnt happen lol.....after 1.5g+ of gear a week, where you gonna go from there?

Cobalt
12-06-2012, 01:36 PM
i know cobalt you said you wanna enjoy the ride, and next run will be simpler, we both know that doesnt happen lol.....after 1.5g+ of gear a week, where you gonna go from there?

2g+ a week?!
Seriously, if it turns out well, I really won't see a point in changing it, outside of maybe doing something like test/eq instead of deca.

Like I said, the var was just a why-the-fuck-not deal, and I didn't get a lot for the entire cycle.
I'd rather put the money into MORE TREN, lol.

DJM
12-06-2012, 04:01 PM
2g+ a week?!
Like I said, the var was just a why-the-fuck-not deal, and I didn't get a lot for the entire cycle.
I'd rather put the money into MORE TREN, lol.

i wish you well, but again sounds like ippy is posting

Cobalt
12-06-2012, 05:16 PM
i wish you well, but again sounds like ippy is posting

I need a [/SARCASM] button.

DJM
12-06-2012, 05:47 PM
I need a [/SARCASM] button.

hahah, im just being straight dude, cool you appreciate it

just i think test/tren alone is very strong and unpredictable for a first time tren user.....so as opposed to experimenting in the combo of deca and tren, id think someone would do test tren and experiment is getting their doses down with those two

both are so anabolic, id think one would like to know which they prefer vs how good are they stacked

jmo, and it isnt more of a 'i know better', i find these forums are more a melting pot, the term 'vet' means fuck all alot of the time, however in my own personal experience, id fkn dread running what you plan on knowing what i know

Cobalt
12-10-2012, 12:35 PM
ANOTHER UPDATE.
Var will be officially NOT in the cycle. I'm just going to use up what I have and be done with it. I've been able to use it about 5 times now and it just isn't giving me what I want. I'm not too surprised, I just wanted to give it a shot.

Macros for the diet will be sitting around 40/30/30, P/C/F.
I'll do some tweaking to it as well once everything gets going.

I'm at where I want to be prior to starting the injections. I gave myself a good 2 weeks to get here, but I was better off than I figured. I may go ahead a give the green light to get it started.

O_RYAN_007
12-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Did you get bloods?

Coolazice
12-10-2012, 09:24 PM
ANOTHER UPDATE.
Var will be officially NOT in the cycle. I'm just going to use up what I have and be done with it. I've been able to use it about 5 times now and it just isn't giving me what I want. I'm not too surprised, I just wanted to give it a shot.

What exactly were you expecting in 5 days of use?

Cobalt
12-10-2012, 09:54 PM
What exactly were you expecting in 5 days of use?

I was expecting pumps on a per-use basis.

Oral deca will give me serious pumps when only taken as a pre-wo. I was hoping to achieve the same from var as seeing that a lot of users experience said pumps.
It seems that I would have to take it on a daily basis in order to achieve that, which isn't what I wanted.

As far as bloods are concerned, I'm waiting on an open day to run to a clinic.

Coolazice
12-11-2012, 04:36 AM
I was expecting pumps on a per-use basis.

Oral deca will give me serious pumps when only taken as a pre-wo. I was hoping to achieve the same from var as seeing that a lot of users experience said pumps.
It seems that I would have to take it on a daily basis in order to achieve that, which isn't what I wanted.

As far as bloods are concerned, I'm waiting on an open day to run to a clinic.

Ahhh, I see. That's one expensive pre-workout! lol Do you think Dbol or SD would give you what you're looking for or are you trying to avoid the sides that may come along with those on top of the other stuff in your stack?

Cobalt
12-11-2012, 06:27 AM
Ahhh, I see. That's one expensive pre-workout! lol Do you think Dbol or SD would give you what you're looking for or are you trying to avoid the sides that may come along with those on top of the other stuff in your stack?

I should have been more specific, oral deca = dbol, so dbol does work. SD kicks my ass on all levels.
My source just doesn't carry many orals, he has var but no dbol.

DJM
12-11-2012, 06:56 AM
I should have been more specific, oral deca = dbol, so dbol does work. SD kicks my ass on all levels.
My source just doesn't carry many orals, he has var but no dbol.

i was confused at the oral deca too
dbol is oral bold btw

just to add, dbol or your 'oral deca' , is famous for its prewo effects in combo with caffeine....and generally it is a fast acting oral as opposed to var, so odd you expected similar.....sad too, seeing imo var cant be beat for its hardening effects and the pumps, if you have some patience, say a week of dosing, are pretty sick....ahh but i digress

burlyman30
12-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Oral deca is pretty much 13-ethyl methoxygonadiene. Popularly known as Max LMG.

As DJ mentioned, Dianabol is the oral and alkylated form of Boldenone, aka Equipoise. But you can't take oral EQ and expect Dbol results, either. The alkylation drastically changes it's effects.

You would have been lightyears ahead with even a low dose of dbol preworkout.

Cobalt
12-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Yeah, it was Dianabol... dunno what the fuck I was on about with oral deca.

Had blood drawn today. FOUR fucking vials. I swear to god I was rethinking if the cycle was worth it while waiting.
Dunno why, I can shove a 1.5" needle into my quad and hold it there while I shove the oil in, but if I have to give blood... even though the needle is just going below the skin, its lights out.
I didn't think it was too bad. The nurse finished, I stood up, I went down.
Just gotta wait a few days for the results.

Coolazice
12-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Burly! I quickly got tired of Googling around trying to figure out what he was talking about with the 'oral deca'.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to burlyman30 again."

burlyman30
12-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah, it was Dianabol... dunno what the fuck I was on about with oral deca.

Had blood drawn today. FOUR fucking vials. I swear to god I was rethinking if the cycle was worth it while waiting.
Dunno why, I can shove a 1.5" needle into my quad and hold it there while I shove the oil in, but if I have to give blood... even though the needle is just going below the skin, its lights out.
I didn't think it was too bad. The nurse finished, I stood up, I went down.
Just gotta wait a few days for the results.

LOL... Funny, I don't like looking at the needle going in when someone else does it, but I never get light headed. I just look away while it goes in. I can look at it afterward. Those vampires took about 20 vials out of me in one sitting prior to TRT commencing.

burlyman30
12-11-2012, 04:12 PM
No prob, Ice. I think some of us are still scratching our heads...

Cobalt
12-11-2012, 05:22 PM
No prob, Ice. I think some of us are still scratching our heads...

I think what happened is a long time ago when I first heard about dianabol, someone called it "oral deca" and it just stuck.
I thought it was wrong, but it just didn't click for some reason when I typed it out. No one corrected me, so I didn't think much of it.

burlyman30
12-11-2012, 05:37 PM
I think what happened is a long time ago when I first heard about dianabol, someone called it "oral deca" and it just stuck.
I thought it was wrong, but it just didn't click for some reason when I typed it out. No one corrected me, so I didn't think much of it.

Hmm... first time I have ever heard reference to that term.

I've heard the term "liquid dbol" used many times in the old days. Which could be either the oral compound dissolved in a solution, or just EQ.

DJM
12-11-2012, 06:12 PM
oral deca gyno ...............

...................that is all

Cobalt
12-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Good lord DJ, what the fuck kind of porn do you watch?!

BR99TAL
12-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Good lord DJ, what the fuck kind of porn do you watch?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrHSeuDVvE8

remember?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

DJM
12-11-2012, 09:14 PM
good times ^^

O_RYAN_007
12-11-2012, 09:35 PM
WOW! I don't think I ever saw that. Wishing I hadn't!

Mr_math
12-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Lol. At the last 10 or so posts. Hilarious. Lol.

Cobalt
12-18-2012, 09:50 AM
Everything is shaping up nicely, workouts are going well leading up to the first pinning... which would have been yesterday IF I had my bloods back.
Its been a week to date and I've still not heard back from Labcorp/PrivateMD. I've always been able to get my normal doctor to run a blood test on me for some other reason, but still check everything out, allowing insurance to pick up the tab. He couldn't do it this time because the insurance company is getting tighter on regulations for payouts for procedures. Funny because my monthly insurance rate just jumped $50 (myself and the wife).

h2s
12-18-2012, 10:02 AM
Everything is shaping up nicely, workouts are going well leading up to the first pinning... which would have been yesterday IF I had my bloods back.
Its been a week to date and I've still not heard back from Labcorp/PrivateMD. I've always been able to get my normal doctor to run a blood test on me for some other reason, but still check everything out, allowing insurance to pick up the tab. He couldn't do it this time because the insurance company is getting tighter on regulations for payouts for procedures. Funny because my monthly insurance rate just jumped $50 (myself and the wife).

Labcorp has always sent me an email within 24 hours. Odd it has taken this long.

Scope75
12-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Labcorp has always sent me an email within 24 hours. Odd it has taken this long.
Same here...
I'd log onto the site and see if thebloods are posted.
Maybe the email got deleted or went to junk.

- - - Updated - - -

What panels did you get done ??

Cobalt
12-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Of course I make that post and then my results come in, lol.

Dunno if anyone cares about specific values or not, I can post them up. I don't want to upload my PDF because it has some info on it that I don't care to share with anyone.

The basics:
Test - 631 ng/dL, ref 348 - 1197
Estradiol - 30 pg/mL, ref 3-70

The only thing that came back high was RDW (red cell distribution width) with a 15.5 on a scale from 12.3-15.4.
Cholesterol was on the high side of standards, nothing bad though. Kinda expected that one.

What panels did you get done ??

"Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG"

Scope75
12-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Those test may take longer to process.

Cobalt
12-24-2012, 08:33 AM
------IT BEGINS------

Pinned this morning. I did 300mg of Test E and 200mg of Deca. Pinning will be twice a week - Monday mornings and Thursday evenings.
I love the feeling of the PIP, kinda missed it.

Pre-wo has been changed to Jack3d micro/Beta-alanine/GPLC. Works really well, gives me the pumps I want and I get fired up every time.

Like I said earlier, Var wasn't continued. I have been feeling the effects of it, which are pretty nice, but not what I want for the goals of this cycle.

The 16 week trek begins, this should be fun.

Scope75
12-24-2012, 11:20 AM
About time!!! Lol

Good luck in this run.

h2s
12-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Good luck.

VayneZ
12-25-2012, 03:07 PM
in for this!

Cobalt
01-05-2013, 10:02 AM
My Talos showed up yesterday. Started taking it already. Going to be adding in the Tren this Monday.

Damn it feels good to be on cycle again, I feel like a million bucks and my workouts are just killer. Being sore again is such an amazing feeling.

Scope75
01-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Should be a crazy run with all the compounds that'll be ran.
What's the diet and workouts look like??

O_RYAN_007
01-05-2013, 10:25 AM
My Talos showed up yesterday. Started taking it already. Going to be adding in the Tren this Monday.

Damn it feels good to be on cycle again, I feel like a million bucks and my workouts are just killer. Being sore again is such an amazing feeling.

I have a real bad feeling about this. Just saying... I hope the best for you though.

Cobalt
01-05-2013, 11:10 AM
I have a real bad feeling about this. Just saying... I hope the best for you though.

Outside of the specific compounds being mixed, why do you say that?

Should be a crazy run with all the compounds that'll be ran.
What's the diet and workouts look like??

Diet is just specific foods mixed together and sucked down every 2-3 hours. Basic lean proteins like tuna and chicken breasts, other whole proteins like quinoa and edamame. Lots of veggies with every other meal like spinach, broccoli, various beans.

I don't really have a specific 'plan' layed out, which is frowned upon. I know what foods and how much to eat, I just switch it up as to WHEN I eat them every day to just keep things different. I might feel like tuna in the evening one day, but then next have chicken instead.
The only consistent meal is breakfast. One cup of oats with 1 cup of berries and 6 egg whites (2 yolks). I also try to get more carbs in during my meal prior to a workout.

Workouts also aren't planned out. I don't do Legs on Monday, Chest on Tuesday, ect... I do a muscle group, followed by another the next time I hit the gym, followed by a different group the next session, and so on. I have a variable work schedule (as does the wife), so it's hard to stick to a solid day-by-day workout schedule. I do hit the gym 5-6 times a week, so I am getting some good time in. I do keep similar groups spaced out though. If I do squats one day, I won't be doing dead lifts the next. I'll put 1 or 2 sessions between them.

I know, it's all stupid and not 'normal' but it works for me, which is what I care about.

BBG
01-05-2013, 12:58 PM
TALOS!!! I have a bottle coming soon too ;)

Sorrow
01-05-2013, 02:05 PM
sounds kinda familiar actually. Good deal man, put in work!

DJM
01-05-2013, 02:37 PM
i think the diet and workouts question wasnt so much your schedule, but more so the macro breakdown in the diet, you said you wanna be huge, how will you do this nutrition wise? your workouts look like what? specifics please, interested, considering this heavy cycle, what your approach is

im also interested how this will go with regards to the stack.....iv never wanted or needed to go that high with tren, curious what you get out of it results/sides wise......deca id never touch, recently had a friend who is in great shape at 200, ran only 300mg a week mainly for joints and aches, it worked great for that but puffed him up alot, a guy who is cut and an unreal metabolism.....you arent quite in the same shape which id assume might cause estrogen issues with the combo of bodyfat and its afinity for aromatisation, compounded by the tren and how it can be unpredictable in each user.......and the test.........you said you had a history of bp issues no? both those drugs suck for that too

i dont eat certain things at certain hours, nor do i do chest on a certain day, or even specific exercises for a given part either.....BUT i will follow certain rep schemes, poundages, rest periods, ect in a given period, and i try to hit certain amount of protein

***i can see you dropping that prewo inside 10days lol ;)

xxiv
01-05-2013, 03:19 PM
I don't really have a specific 'plan' layed out, which is frowned upon. I know what foods and how much to eat, I just switch it up as to WHEN I eat them every day to just keep things different. ........

Workouts also aren't planned out.....

I don't want to sound like a dick head but if you are going to take the time and risk to inject controlled substances into your body the least you can do and have a well thought out diet and workout routine.

To each their own and we are all adults and can make out own decisions, personally, I would not be comfortable running a cycle of aas without the basics of weight training covered. Routine, diet and rest are the foundation. supplementation is just that, a means to supplement these things not circumvent them.

I wish you the best of luck.

Cobalt
01-05-2013, 04:53 PM
I think I should be more specific about my "no plan" approach:

For example, some people like to do legs on Monday. They will warm up, do some mild weight in a machine, get some pumps going, then slam out some exercises in specific orders at specific weights. I don't do that exactly, down to the exact detail on a weekly basis.

I have a "leg day" routine set out, and when I hit the gym, I know I'll be doing legs and I know what exercises I'll be doing. I also know what weights I'll be using, within reason depending on a couple factors.
I don't exactly have which exercises I'll be doing in exactly which order. I may use a machine to warm up, and barbell squats to kill it. The next time, I may warm up doing normal barbell squats, but end up coming back to the rack to kill it with the same exercise.
I also might go really heavily for a few sessions for a specific muscle group (high weight, low rep), then the next time I hit the group, go with a low weight, high rep approach to mix it up.

My issue breaks down to the fact that my body (and mind) will come to a screeching halt when I get into a pattern. If I always did Legs on Monday, Chest/Back on Tuesday, rest Wednesday, Deads on Thursday, Arms on Friday, and Shoulders/Traps on Saturday, my body would hit a plateau within a month tops. I found this out really fast when I was getting into weight lifting more heavily some years back.
I NEED to constantly be random with my workouts to keep things moving along.

I say that because it applies to all things in my life. I pick out patterns in everything, everywhere. That's why I have my job, because I can troubleshoot almost anything and figure out why it is broken, based on patterns. Just last month I was relocated to a different facility while mine was closed down over the holiday. I was put on machines to help out with minor stuff because I had no training on them. After a couple days of working on them, I was solving major issues that the head mechanic couldn't solve.
Even when I was in college, my semesters started out great, but after having the same classes on the same days at the same time, it was hell to push through the last few weeks of the semester.

Now that I've lost everyone, I'll try to spend some time over the next few days and try to get some things typed up for some sort of a reference.

- - - Updated - - -

The GPLC kicked my ass doing deadlifts today. Holy shit the pumps hurt like a bitch.

weekend
01-05-2013, 06:40 PM
I don't want to sound like a dick head but if you are going to take the time and risk to inject controlled substances into your body the least you can do and have a well thought out diet and workout routine.

To each their own and we are all adults and can make out own decisions, personally, I would not be comfortable running a cycle of aas without the basics of weight training covered. Routine, diet and rest are the foundation. supplementation is just that, a means to supplement these things not circumvent them.

I wish you the best of luck.

honestly, i don't have a set workout plan either. i literally wake up in the morning and feel my body and i'm like... "what is not aching right now, what can i lift today?" and then i formulate a plan and hit the gym based on that.

diet wise, i eat as much as i can when bulking and i only get meticulous when trying to cut. so i don't see why a plan is so necessary when if i were to use a plan i often wake up like ugh i dont want to hit that body part today or ugh i don't want to eat that right now. it just doesn't work for me either.

that being said, i have added 35 lbs on my test enth cycle and still a week left to go!

Cobalt
01-05-2013, 06:53 PM
that being said, i have added 35 lbs on my test enth cycle and still a week left to go!

Because I'm really bad at reading other logs, how much are you running, and for how long?

Scope75
01-05-2013, 09:16 PM
i think the diet and workouts question wasnt so much your schedule, but more so the macro breakdown in the diet, you said you wanna be huge, how will you do this nutrition wise? your workouts look like what? specifics please, interested, considering this heavy cycle, what your approach is

im also interested how this will go with regards to the stack.....iv never wanted or needed to go that high with tren, curious what you get out of it results/sides wise......deca id never touch, recently had a friend who is in great shape at 200, ran only 300mg a week mainly for joints and aches, it worked great for that but puffed him up alot, a guy who is cut and an unreal metabolism.....you arent quite in the same shape which id assume might cause estrogen issues with the combo of bodyfat and its afinity for aromatisation, compounded by the tren and how it can be unpredictable in each user.......and the test.........you said you had a history of bp issues no? both those drugs suck for that too

i dont eat certain things at certain hours, nor do i do chest on a certain day, or even specific exercises for a given part either.....BUT i will follow certain rep schemes, poundages, rest periods, ect in a given period, and i try to hit certain amount of protein

That's what I was asking to see??
What kind or weigh are you pushing/pulling around the gym!!
How many cals are you taking in and what's the P/F/C amounts in grams?
Only asking because I have a 16 week test dbol var cycle coming up sometime this year and I'm just trying to gather up as much current info as possible.
Plus we are around the same size and weight.
Also what did you have your cals at before the cycle started.

weekend
01-06-2013, 03:13 AM
Ran 250 mg 2x/week for 80 days now. 3 or 4 shots left, started var yesterday at 20 mg, gonna ramp
Up to 40 in a few days until 2 weeks after my last shot then start pct. hoping to make it to a 40 lb gain then spend the last 2 weeks cutting. Muscle gains have slowed down but strength is still going up!

Sorrow
01-06-2013, 08:26 AM
Training wise I understand what you mean. And life wise I can relate as well, I troubleshoot systems at work as well. I have specific lifts to work on, but I hardly ever do just that straight lift. Normally its some kind of variation. Squats with chains, then bands from the bottom, then some bands from the top, and different box heights to learn to control depth, etc. At any rate hope everything goes perfect and achieve your goals!

DJM
01-06-2013, 10:40 AM
hoping to make it to a 40 lb gain then spend the last 2 weeks cutting.

if you cut the cals it took to get to 35lbs, youll see that size go faster than it came.....you need to maintain the eating well past pct

Scope75
01-06-2013, 11:08 AM
Ran 250 mg 2x/week for 80 days now. 3 or 4 shots left, started var yesterday at 20 mg, gonna ramp
Up to 40 in a few days until 2 weeks after my last shot then start pct. hoping to make it to a 40 lb gain then spend the last 2 weeks cutting. Muscle gains have slowed down but strength is still going up!
Damn 40 pounds!!!
Those have to be some crazy before and after pics.
How many cals are you taking in?

O_RYAN_007
01-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Outside of the specific compounds being mixed, why do you say that?

Ok, I needed some time to reply to this which I didn't have yesterday. I'm no expert with all these compounds, but fuck man, you're taking test, deca, and tren all at the same time. What I do know is that deca and tren will wreak havoc on your bp and lipids. Then on top of that, you're taking all this pre workout CRAP that you really don't need. All this pwo stuff will do to you is increase your blood pressure higher than it already is going to be with those 3 hardcore compounds. I seriously would never use deca or tren, but your using both, along with test... And pre work out stims for pumps... TO me something is wrong here. Ditch the bs pre workout stuff, and be safe. It will be hard to keep your bp is a safe range with all 3 of those compounds alone. Don't take this as bashing, but I just feel you're really asking for trouble here. When I cycle, I try my very best to be as safe as possible, as odd as that may sound. You're a pretty big guy already, what is your goal for this cycle? More mass?? Look at weekend, the dude is just on 500 mg of test, 50mg of proviron daily, and var the last 4 wks of his cycle, and he's put on 35#s already... To me thats a very safe way to cycle, not throw the 2 hardcore compounds on top of test and pre workout stuff and expect to come out healthy or safe.

DJM
01-06-2013, 02:12 PM
good post ^^^, and having run tren, completely agree, doesnt play nice with any stim, and really its not needed, even if you are dead tired, on tren when you hit the gym, something goes off.......and i used less of the tren than cobalt, and being bigger at half the body fat......

on another forum , aas vet board, theres been 3 threads in the last 2 weeks about deca, 1 about its long term heart issues, and 2 on users not breathing well and having high bp at the gym cause of the deca.......no tren in either cycle

also at 20%+ bf, tends to increase bp even more......

i dont see the need for any pump product either seeing deca is great for those as is tren....whats doing what, like the post bout the gplc gave great pumps the other day, id venture to say it was the deca regardless if you just started.....var/dbol give me pumps within days

cobalt you said when you have time youd post up your loose plan on training and such, you should do that.........again jmo, but usually a user will define a goal, plan to achieve it, and then see what they need to get there, example i wanna grow i should increase cals, i wanna trim fat i should reduce cals from carbs and employ hiit........you seem to have grabbed a bunch a vials, picked a date to start your 'ride' as you call it, and whatever happens happens? correct me if im wrong

going back, your attitude with regards to your heart 'its a work in progress', even tho a date was circled then advanced, raised a flag, and since then this log has been curious to me............kind of a 'i want it all now' type cycle, and play it by ear

to weekend's credit, not the compounds, but that guy grilled me for months for advice, clarification on things, ect ect, and i know a few others, to the point id think, fk man lol, but the guy was as ready as he could be, had a plan, the compounds were chosen to work with his plan, and he executed.....he always prioritized safety i found as well

truth be told, i ran tren the first time, as prepared as i could be, and still was thrown some curves, mizzou from pp ran it, same way, was 'ready', and i think its the last cycle hes ever ran lol.........in your quest to be huge you are severely underestimating these compounds........350 tren alone would do a ton for you if your food was dialed in as the training, but there is alot of evidence of those areas lacking

please dont be the new ippy and prove everyone wrong

also i know you dont have a really concrete plan, however ill guess its to improve your build, thus some pics to watch this improvement would be cool.....maybe seeing your training is a go as you feel thing, from some front n back pics members can throw out ideas where to improve weak areas and you might 'feel' like doing that

h2s
01-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Others have shared their thoughts, so I won't necessarily go into details you don't need from me. I would simplify the cycle, and I can't even remember the pre-WO stuff you were looking at, but I would probably drop it for the most part as well. You are higher bf, and said you had prior bp issues.

The tren will show you that you don't need a pump product, believe me. I had my girlfriend tell me the other day in the gym, that she will see guys staring at her as we are lifting (she comes with me sometimes), and then she realizes they are watching me lift, not her. You feel big and you LOOK it in the gym. Tren doesn't need a cocktail of other drugs to make it effective. Tren is effective. Period.

Scope75
01-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Fuck the way some of you guys describe tren makes me want to run some!!
Maybe one of these years but not anytime soon.

weekend
01-06-2013, 04:33 PM
if you cut the cals it took to get to 35lbs, youll see that size go faster than it came.....you need to maintain the eating well past pct

yeah, i know. its been tough to gain any more in the last 2 weeks though, can't really get enough food in! hopefully i can maintain the eating to keep what i got so far.

weekend
01-06-2013, 04:40 PM
in reply to everything everyone just said grilling you.. one final point. i have read so many logs, cycle planning threads and what have you over the last few years. i don't recall EVER seeing anyone go through with running tren and deca at the same time.

deca seems milder than tren, but they both have some potentially hellish sides. since you want great results now, stick with tren, drop the deca. trying to handle both is ridiculous.

and i have had huge pumps off test alone, definitely drop pre-wo. stick to creatine and some other aminos for your prewo... sitmulants and tren cannot be good.

weekend
01-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Damn 40 pounds!!!
Those have to be some crazy before and after pics.
How many cals are you taking in?

i feel that my look is not too crazy changed, but maybe after i cut a little water and fat. girlfriend says otherwise. if you compare me before i used any PHs.... pretty INSANE.

thing is in pictures it doesn't seem as crazy, but if you stood me next to myself 90 days ago the size difference is crazy, ive grown evenly across a lot of my muscles lol.

i literally have stuffed my face with as much food as possible. if i had to guess, i have been hitting 4000-5000 cal a day, with about 250-300 g protein, and then like 150 g fat, 300 g carbs... it varies. i definitely feel like the beginning of the cycle i focused on eating fat and now im shifting to more carbs. i think fats might work better for me, always feel swole day after eating a lb of bacon.

Scope75
01-06-2013, 04:52 PM
You also see yourself everyday so you don't really see it as much as someone else would.
If I was lean and packed on 40 everyone would Know it.

Fats work great for me to and always leave me feeling better than a big carb meal.

DJM
01-06-2013, 04:56 PM
Fuck the way some of you guys describe tren makes me want to run some!!
Maybe one of these years but not anytime soon.

to summize, fina is given to heffers so they can grow without the need of extra food......now translate that to a user like yourself ;)

burlyman30
01-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Enough talk about tren.... I want to know if our OP has learned to do a pull up yet. :D

Scope75
01-06-2013, 05:10 PM
to summize, fina is given to heffers so they can grow without the need of extra food......now translate that to a user like yourself ;)
And I'd be eating beef and not just grain and hay. Lol

Tren to me is for someone that competes or has extorted ever means of getting bigger and/or leaner, other than that its doesn't seem worth the risks. To me anyways.

DJM
01-06-2013, 05:34 PM
And I'd be eating beef and not just grain and hay. Lol

Tren to me is for someone that competes or has extorted ever means of getting bigger and/or leaner, other than that its doesn't seem worth the risks. To me anyways.

jmo and exp, those risks are greatly overstated, and probably came from guys who ran it too high when they werent exp with it, or they ran it with another drug that compounded things.....a low dose of tren can be pretty side free yet go very far results wise....once youve run it you see there is no point in anything else really.....but as it relates to this log, hard to come to that conclusion when its only part of a heavy stack as opposed to the main ingredient

id think with tren
poor heart / cardio = bp issues
high estrogen = sweats, bp issues, gyno
insufficient water = kidney pain/darkened piss
excessive dose and/or not building up to doses = all the above
and so on n so forth

in my exp, 350mg week was the line, where gains are great and sides are around the corner but not there yet, what i used was very well dosed the last time also, thus the 350.......in my exp, say i ever ran it again, id still sit at 350-400 MAX, and itd be my third try, i dont see the need to inject more into me, and id would not add anything else at all, no orals no mast not more than 250 test no prewo nada nada nada AND im still quite sure by the 8-10wk point id be sick of it and want to come off

maybe im a pussy like ippy said, but ill take that and much rather quote burly 'enough to tip the anabolic scale', and my food consumption and workouts will dictate the cycle.......on tren i made it a point, planned, to absolutely take full advantage of the drug, all the endurance and strength and drive it gives, and destroy workouts, 12-15rep schemes as heavy as possible, i did not wing anything mostly because 10wks flies by and jmo, one needs to capitalize on that period to squeeze everything out of it.....only thing i winged was when i was done say shoulders/bis after 1hr20min, id say fk it i feel great im gonna do some bench or calves or whatever, as recovery is great and why not

that being said in the unprepared user, the abuser, or the guy expecting lighting in a bottle, yes i can imagine by week 5 they hit a rough patch and report bad sides

at the end of the day, to each's own, you dont know until you try........just on pp/ss there is alot of exp and intelligent guys who i trusted for advice and soaked it all up.......i jokingly tell burly that he knows my body better than me even and he could put together a cycle for me and id follow it to a T, the one time i went against his advice (primo), i was disappointed, go figure.....now i feel i know a few things as well, hence im very active in this thread

Scope75
01-06-2013, 05:58 PM
When you go into detail and explain it like that it does seem like most just don't know how to run it without sides. Plus with real tren the sides are less than what you read about on the PH trens.
Who knows maybe I'll pick up some tren and run it for my 30th birthday.
If that happens I'm sure there will be lots of PMs being sent out.
To bad your log over on PPs sure is gone forever. That thing was packed with good info.

h2s
01-06-2013, 06:08 PM
When you go into detail and explain it like that it does seem like most just don't know how to run it without sides. Plus with real tren the sides are less than what you read about on the PH trens.
Who knows maybe I'll pick up some tren and run it for my 30th birthday.
If that happens I'm sure there will be lots of PMs being sent out.
To bad your log over on PPs sure is gone forever. That thing was packed with good info.

I am on tren. Slightly higher than what DJM ran it at.

My hair is not falling out.
MY bp has actually been fine, minor elevation but in range.
Sex drive drops a bit here and there, but has remained manageable.
I am not covered in acne.
I do not have nightmares/weird dreams (although, oddly, dreams have been a bit vivid lately).
I do occasionally get night sweats (I am not high bf), but they are not waking up in a pool of your sweat. The worst part about it is actually that it can be a bit cold, which is uncomfortable when you wake up.)

Other than that, it has been smooth. The thing is though, I am prepared for any of the above, so I would not say don't expect them, just don't think they are a guarantee. The results have been nice. I am up on the scale and leaner. Looking fuller. I actually have never even come close to the alpha feeling I have lately, in the gym or out. Strength has been "ok" for me, but I don't train for it.

Tren is a hellavu drug.

Scope75
01-06-2013, 06:25 PM
H2s what's the rest of your cycle look like??

DJM
01-06-2013, 06:27 PM
id answer any questions, i sure as hell asked a few guys back then, ontop of the trolling i did for 6months.....coupled with another better run, i think i could answer a few things off exp alone........^^^ id echo HTS comments, all of them

h2s
01-06-2013, 06:29 PM
H2s what's the rest of your cycle look like??

test/tren/mast.

I have slowly been lowering the test, and some days go without. I do seem to respond similar to infamy in that results seem better with just a touch of test.

Scope75
01-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Sounds like a nice cycle for some hard/lean gains.

burlyman30
01-06-2013, 07:11 PM
i jokingly tell burly that he knows my body better than me even

It's all that time we spent camping together.

Coolazice
01-06-2013, 07:20 PM

Was that on Brokeback Mountain? :rolleyes: lol

Scope75
01-06-2013, 07:26 PM
id answer any questions, i sure as hell asked a few guys back then, ontop of the trolling i did for 6months.....coupled with another better run, i think i could answer a few things off exp alone........^^^ id echo HTS comments, all of them

You'll be the first to know if I plan on running tren.
Burly and h2s would be getting a PM or 2 also.

DJM
01-06-2013, 08:47 PM

http://www.gaykeywest.co.uk/Images/gaycamping150.jpg

DJM
01-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Was that on Brokeback Mountain? :rolleyes: lol

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwyudujpvS1r042o9.gif

"I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU"

xxiv
01-06-2013, 09:18 PM
http://www.gaykeywest.co.uk/Images/gaycamping150.jpg

uuummm.....
I just wanted to give some constructive criticism to help cobalt get the most out of his cycle. If I knew it was going to be this kind of party I woulda stayed in the recipe section.

DJM
01-06-2013, 09:26 PM
uuummm.....
I just wanted to give some constructive criticism to help cobalt get the most out of his cycle. If I knew it was going to be this kind of party I woulda stayed in the recipe section.

share the advice please........burly is disgusting i know, but cause hes very old we dont say anything

O_RYAN_007
01-06-2013, 10:12 PM
share the advice please........burly is disgusting i know, but cause hes very old we dont say anything

True story! That shit happens everyday at work... Fkn old pervs, I wish I had their privileges!

DJM
01-06-2013, 10:17 PM
^^^ 'seinfeld' uncle leo is shoplifting and whenever they catch him he yells 'noooo i'm old and confused'

Scope75
01-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Seinfeld is still a funny ass show.
Wish they would of done a few more seasons.

O_RYAN_007
01-06-2013, 10:26 PM
^^^ 'seinfeld' uncle leo is shoplifting and whenever they catch him he yells 'noooo i'm old and confused'

Well thats one thing we have to look forward to!

burlyman30
01-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Seinfeld is still a funny ass show.
Wish they would of done a few more seasons.

One of the best shows EVER!

Cobalt
01-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Nice to see that my thread has been driven into the ground.

I'm also going to say that if you have a specific question about my cycle, such as my overall goal, read the damned thread. I've answered some questions already, but I'm still getting asked again.

As far as Pre-wo stuff, I've cut back heavily and I'm still doing so. I said that it would be a work in progress and I'd see how I'd react to everything.

I appreciate everyone's input, but I'm starting to not even care about this log anymore because it's become a huge bashing and gay party.

DJM
01-07-2013, 09:20 AM
thread went off track as the thread was lacking in updates with regards to food, training

specifics -

you said macros are 40/30/30 but wanna be huge (goal listed), so still those tell me nothing, calories would be a better idea, what were they at, and what will they go to if you wanna grow

you were fat then leaned up before the first pin, please provide a pre pic (i know some dont like to, however you did post a chin up attempt shirtless so im sure pics would be cool with you)

bloods reported high rbc, how will you combat this? steroids raise them, and they were high before you were on
cholesterol was off on your bloods, considering the compounds theyll worsen, what is your plan?
no mention of an anti estrogen at all, with 1.5g/wk of gyno producing drugs (i just read all 14pgs)
which bp med did you acquire to backup the talos?

i get you switch up workouts each time, we all do, but really you must have something in mind if the goal is size?

tbh, i know more about your job and what it entails that your cycle besides the drugs, and that you dont like seinfeld or brokeback mountain (cmon he was the fkn joker, he deserves a pass)

what are your main lifts now? please list them, then compare in 8weeks

no one is bashing, unless you are insecure, they are asking why this stack, many tren users mind you, and again its your choice at the end of the day which is perfectly good, we are just giving our opinions, however the lack of info and the 'loose' approach is something that generally doesnt go over well with a learned board

burlyman30
01-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Nice to see that my thread has been driven into the ground.
I'm starting to not even care about this log anymore because it's become a huge bashing and gay party.

A farmer tends to his field, or the weeds start growing. You wanted to log it, but you haven't been around much lately. Hence the weeds.

DJ is right... no one is bashing, but you lose a lot of respect with experienced guys with your "im doing it my way" attitude when you are relatively inexperienced, both with drugs and training. Inexperience has little to do with how long you've trained, and much to do with how much you've learned while you been training.

DJM
01-07-2013, 09:31 AM
A farmer tends to his field, or the weeds start growing. You wanted to log it, but you haven't been around much lately. Hence the weeds.

fkn robert frost over here

h2s
01-07-2013, 09:36 AM
I appreciate everyone's input, but I'm starting to not even care about this log anymore because it's become a huge bashing and gay party.

This is why I choose to initially not give my opinion, as this is usually how someone responds when their plan is questioned. The criticism provided in this thread was constructive in nature. It is easy to think that adding additional compounds will keep giving additional benefits, but it is not always the case, as some have tried to show you here. I would never try to claim that bodybuilding is a sport based on health, many top athletes in the sport are actually quite clear examples that health is not the goal, however, a complete lack of regard for health, especially at the amateur level, is quite foolish.

I have said my peace, and I will let it be. You obviously are free to continue as planned, and I will follow. Both in curiousity of how it treats you, and to help keep you motivated.

Cobalt
01-07-2013, 12:46 PM
This is why I don't care to log to begin with. I don't know what to post.
Then, when I get asked for something and give an answer, it isn't good enough, or not detailed enough and I have to weed through criticism to find out what is wanted.

I was told this was my cycle and that I can do it however I want, but now it seems I get shunned for 'not doing this' or 'not having that' even though people are assuming that I am or are not doing things, just because I haven't posted an exact answer.

If logging is typing up what my routine was for the day, then the log is canceled. I was just doing this as something fun.

burlyman30
01-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I was told this was my cycle and that I can do it however I want, but now it seems I get shunned for 'not doing this' or 'not having that'

Of course you can do what you want. And if you post it on a public forum, expect to get feedback. If it is viewed as not smart, expect to get less than stellar feedback. People who know better aren't going to just coddle you and say it looks great. If they did, how would you learn anything?

h2s
01-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Per request, thread locked.